Kristin's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when she greeted the couple at the door, she was eager to please and make them feel fully welcomed into her house. But that's when her instinct kicked in. As soon as she saw the guy who is described as Bob's boss, there was something that she sensed that made her body respond in a way that made her uneasy. She knew this body reaction. This reaction should not be kicking in at accepting dinner guests. But it was there anyway. She really knew what her body was doing. Her body was getting aroused to the same degree it was on the last night before the man. And Kristin was trying really hard to put a rein on this reaction. Her new pair of thong was again getting wet. Ron was still looking at her every move intently and lustfully. And Kristin's insensitive husband, Bob, was so eager to please his guests, he was not paying attention to what his new boss was doing with his eyes on his wife. And Laura kept on tuning Bob's attention to her almost monopolizing. Again, Kristin could sense a slight sneer on Laura's face. She was not at all into what Bob was excitedly elaborating. She was into how her husband was looking at a young beautiful housewife of a naïve idiot who does not even know what he was about to lose, well more likely give up, eventually. As Kristin laid plates and glasses on the dinner table, she could no longer avoid this obvious, bold, lustful stare of Ron and began staring back at him. His stare was very dominating... and Kristin's stare back became more and more submissive. Ron was already dominating Kristin, placing her in an inferior position to him. At her mind's utter repulsion, Kristin somehow managed to leak a shy, conceding smile back at him. And the boss nodded at her smile with satisfying grin on his face as if he already knew he conquered her. Kristin felt the heat on her face, blushing with shame and lust at the same time. And her pussy was drenching her skimpy lacy thong she had on.

At the moment, Ron got up and told his wife and Bob that he would go up to Kristin and help her setting up the table. As Bob was trying to stop his boss, Laura put her hand gently on Bob's shoulder, saying that her husband is always a gentleman like that at home so let him be. And she began asking some new questions to Bob, which in no time captured Bob's attention again. Laura's eyes were giving her husband to a go sign. Kristin was looking the whole thing unfolded as she stood there dumbfound.

Ron walked up to the kitchen, which was some distance away from the living room, leaking that triumphant smile on his face. The kitchen was set at the far side of the house, and there was a dining room space between the kitchen and the living room. You could see the whole view of living room but from the living room, you cannot really see the kitchen side. Kristin was dressed up in a black mini one piece that she only wore on a special occasion. Under the dress, she wore thigh highs. She thought walking around bare feet in the house when guests were in was rude. That created a very sexy figure on her. Her tits were protruding out showing off her cleavage as her dress tied around her neck. Her back was exposed. And the side slit on her dress slightly hinted the lacy top band of her thigh highs. Her blond hair was done up fashionably. Kristin was impeccably sexy, and Ron was not about let his eyes wander around other places than her slender figure especially when he got this close up to her after eyeing her for long time.

When he came closer, Ron positioned himself behind Kristin. He leaned over to her side, whispered in her ear, you look absolutely gorgeous tonight ... are you always this hot, slut? Kristin could not believe what she was hearing. She was never in her life called a slut until now. His lips were ever so slightly touching her earlobe as his hand ran down gently on her bare back all the way down to the small of her back. Kristin blushed by the sensations of this combination. Her face completely blushed, she turned her face slightly toward the boss, and barely breathed out, yes, with a nod and another submissive smile on her face. And the boss said still whispering in her ear, you are very welcome. I have never met a sexier young lady like you. And as he said that, his hand that was gravitating around the small of her back slid down over her dress to her round ass. Kristin squirmed and fidgeted a little bit at that surprise move. But she stayed in place so that Ron could fully feel her ass as he pleased. Again, she spilled her submissive smile ... ever so cheaply. His hand was squeezing, rubbing her ass like a little toy and then following the inner edge of her crack, it was streaming down into her gorge. He commented: very nice. And you are being very good girl now. Kristin's breathing was becoming slightly ragged. Then he turned Kristin around to face him. He led her hand to a huge bulge on his pants. Kristin could not believe the size of bulge he hand was placed on. Her eyes were fixated on Ron's with a shock and awe. Then she felt Ron's big hand fondling over her breasts, by sliding her dress to the side, an easy access given the nature of the dress, exposing her gorgeous tits. Ron pinched and rubbed her erect pink nipples and supple round breasts. And then he brought his mouth on one, licking and sucking. God, Kristin though, he knows what he is doing. The sensation was amazing. And soon, she felt his hand rubbing up her inner thighs... finding the bottom of her drenching thong, sliding it aside in an expert manner, and rubbing her clit. Kristin's head was spinning. She knew she was losing, and she also knew, in this manner, Bob would lose her, as well. Her guilt, sense and moral was swept away in a forceful whirlwind of pleasure in her mind, adding more spice to what she was enjoy already so much.

Ron unzipped his pants, and promptly brought out his huge cock. Kristin was quite surprised by Ron's boldness. It was at least over 9 inches for sure, and about over 2 inches thick. This was even bigger than her toy vibrator dildo. It was erect and looked very strong with veins protruding on the side of its shaft. Then she felt a little nudge on her shoulder by Ron's hand, pushing her down. She knew what he was asking. She already had practices all this over and over again for the last one month with the man on the internet. She went down to her knees. Laura's giggles and Bob's laughter were echoing through the house as some sort of a distant music. As she looked up at Ron, he tabbed his cock head on Kristin's luscious, lip glossed lower lip, urging her to open her mouth. Kristin opened her mouth as much as she could as she was accommodating Ron's cock in her mouth. She had to extend her jaw all the way down to open her small pretty mouth, to wrap around Ron's monstrous thickness. And she felt Ron grabbing her hair and push her face toward the base of Ron's cock. He was determined to put the entire shaft in her mouth, down her throat, she sensed. His cock tasted a little salty and funky, but soon she was enjoying the sensation of a hard cock in her mouth. Ron was soon adding speed and force into it. Kristin began gagging as Ron began fucking her mouth brutally. And about 5 minutes, he shot his cum in Kristin's mouth, still pumping, telling her: swallow, slut. Swallow all. Kristin never had anyone cumming in her mouth, let alone making her to swallow. But as her mouth completely extended and his cock completely filling her mouth without much room left within, Kristin had no choice but swallowing Ron's cum down her throat involuntarily. She could hear her mouth making a guggling sound and her throat gulping. Ron cum so much in her mouth, though a significant amount of his cum went down Kristin's throat, white semen drooled out through the corner of her lips, down her jaw, dripping down on her bare chest. Ron looked at Kristin down with a satisfying sneer. Then he raise his hand and slapped Kristin's cheek, not too hard, but hard enough to leave an instant red mark on her face. Kristin was startled beyond any measure. A slap on her face? She could not believe it. Ron pulled her hair, tilting her head back up, pulling his cock out from Kristin's still cum glazed mouth and tongue said sternly: I told you to swallow all, bitch. Now, Kristin realized what she did wrong. Her face red and her eyes even more submissive and intimidated. Now, suck my cock clean, slut, Ron told her, pushing his cock again in Kristin's wantonly opened mouth. Kristin was not about to make another mistake. This time she sucked his cock loyally, until all the cum was clean wiped from his cock and swallowed every tad bit of it.

Then it was the time the dinner had to be served. Ron walked toward the salad bowl and placed them on the table. He asked Kristin to call the other two "love birds" to come to join them at the table. Kristin waking up to her senses, promptly complied to that. She fixed her hair quick and wiped her mouth. Her voice was a little bit shaky as she called out Bob to come to the table. Again, her husband missed all the signs and clues. In fact, Laura so naturally had crossed her arm, rubbing her breast slightly on Bob's arm. Kristin saw it. Kristin also saw Bob was enjoying it, letting it happened.

The dinner went on smoothly. Except for Kristin. She felt the Ron's feet rubbing up and down on her slender calves. And he gave a little stare making Kristin to stay put. She complied to it. The dinner conversations were dominated by Bob and Laura, with Ron jumping in from time to time. Kristin was nodding and smiling all along. Her entire attention and focus were on the Ron's foot flirting with hers. And soon, she found herself flirting back to his foot, by moving and responding to its move, using her ankle and toes. She felt the arousing level of her body went beyond the danger line a long time ago. She began to wonder how far this would go on.

After the dinner was over, Kristin brought out wine and wine glasses. They all cheered at Bob's new position in the firm, congratulating his new job. And then Kristin saw Ron signaling his wife with his eyes, and Laura acknowledging his sign. Then ever so smoothly and naturally, Laura asked whether there were any pharmacy nearby. She said she forgot to bring with her an indigestion medication, mentioning she would just drive out, get them "herself" (accentuating) and come back in no time. Bob, being a faithful corporate dog for so long, would not have miss this golden chance to kiss her ass even more. Of course, Bob volunteered to go with Laura because he was afraid she would get lost out there. She declined twice ... but at the third time, she accepted Bob's offer. Kristin could see how well rehearsed and practiced this whole thing was. And soon, Bob and Laura left the house leaving Kristin and Ron alone. Laura turned around as she was walking out after Bob ran out to get the vehicle going and said, I will be back soon. And she winked at him with a little grin.

Kristin knew what was coming next as soon as that front door closed and the noise of vehicle was disappearing. Ron came up to her, grabbed her hair and began kissing her. She wanted to push him away, but he was very strong. And he knew how to kiss. As his tongue was all over in her mouth, his chest pressing down on her breasts, one of his arm was tightly wrapped around her slender waist, while the other hand was busy pulling up her already short skirt. All the while, Kristin's arms were helplessly attempting to stop his hand. His hand without much effort managed to come between Kristin's legs finally, discovering her still drenching wet twat. He stopped kissing and grinned as Kristin's ragged breathing was coming at the edge of her heaving chest. You know what to do now, bitch, he said.

Kristin barely managed to say, no ... we can..we can't do this. But her body was again betraying her. She was already grinding on his hand providing a skilled technique on her clitoris and pussy. Already moaning was escaping out of her mouth as he intensified his touch down there. Then all of the sudden he grabbed her wrist, pulled to the master bedroom. Oh, no, Kristin instantly begged. Not there, please... not there. Anywhere else but there. Her plea was readily ignored by Ron. As soon as he dragged her in the master bedroom, he pushed her against the wall, and began stripping her down. Her dress slipped away, flowing downward to her feet, exposing her bare body only clad with a tiny black lacy thong, barely covering the front part of her shaved pussy and sheer black thigh highs with lacy top bands. Then Ron grabbed Kristin by hair pulled toward the bed, Kristin again begged, please... not here. Again, her plea was ignored as she was abruptly pushed backward on the plush bed of her 3 years of marriage's love nest, where she and Bob only shared their intimate moments. Kristin's mind was swirling again with all kinds of guilt and feelings she could not comprehend immediately. But whatever it was, her body was tout with an aching sense of pleasure by all this. As Ron pulling her thong out, spreading her legs apart, exposing her bare pinky pussy lips, moist, drenched and glistening under a dim bedroom light, Kristin felt her pussy was oozing out a hot, sticky liquid as her each squirm. Too late, she thought. It's too late now.

It was a quite a view from Ron's perspective. This was the woman he wanted to fuck from the very moment he saw her on the internet. He hired a private investigator to get a thorough information about her. Her address, her daily schedule, her shopping habit, her husband's work and schedule ... just every single detail about her, even about her sex life. He knew this woman was sexually deprived. And he used all that knowledge to get to her, work her mind, and manipulate her senses. Kristin fell to it. And when he found out about her husband's plight with his employment and all, Ron finally decided to make a bold move. He discussed the whole thing with his wife, Laura, with whom he has been swingers for a long time. Laura had no objection. In fact, she found it very tantalizing and exciting to fuck Kristin's brain over like that. There definitely something quite sizzling and lustful about stealing someone's wife behind his back. So when Ron and Laura showed up, their sole purpose of visiting Bob's house was to make Kristin Ron's fuck toy for the night. And there she was. Kristin was lying down on her bed, manipulated beyond her control by a type of lust she never knew before, ready and plum to be used by Ron for his ultimate pleasure. All Ron needed to do was to fuck her brains out and fill her up with his cum, claiming Kristin as his from now on. Ron knew once Kristin tasted his cock's wonder, she would never be able to go back to Bob.

Ron got to work already. He undressed himself quickly, exposing his hard muscular body with a hugely endowed manhood protruding out. He lifted Kristin's slender legs up and spread, exposing her pussy even more, and then aligned his cock head on her pussy entrance, slightly nudging in its head part. Though her pussy was drenching wet with slimy and sticky liquid, it was still quite tight. Nice, Ron thought. A natural slut whore. As he pushed a little further, spreading Kristin's pussy to its extreme edge, Kristin began arching her back, squirming her pussy even tighter, and moaning on top of her lung. As Ron pushed and forced more and more in her pussy, burying his shaft deeper and deeper in it, he realized how magnificently well maintained this little housewife's twat was. And after more than the half of his cock was going in her, he knew he was now entering never explored territory of this slut's pussy. Sure enough, Kristin's eyes rolled and she began screaming in pleasure. By the time, his entire shaft was buried inside her tight pussy, she was already having her initial orgasm, her body shaking violently in pleasure.

Kristin could hear herself. She just never knew she could scream like that. The orgasm was extremely violent. Her entire body, she felt, was shaking uncontrollably. And Ron's cock was unbelievably huge. Monstrous. And it was entering into the region where she never had anything entering before. Her husband, her ex boyfriends and a couple of one night stands she had in college years could not be compared to this massive intrusion of her pussy. Her breath was running out of her lungs, and she was gasping for more air desperately. That created even more sluttish, erotic noises out of her throat. When his entire shaft was buried in her, she knew everything was falling apart and over. The pleasure was so powerful, the lust so addictive now, she knew she would never be able to go back to Bob after this. She knew she found a new master, and she belonged to him from now on. Her body was completely claimed by Ron. And she was welcoming every inch of it in a sheer ecstatic scream on her own bed.

And then began the huge, unrelenting, powerful thrusts of deep penetration by that huge cock, Krisitin has been fantasizing about. At each thrust, Kristin screamed like a whore with an acute and extreme pleasure shooting up her brain and electrifying senses spread all over her body. She never knew fucking was like this before. She never knew she could feel this amazing sensation... especially from someone other than her husband. But it was just the beginning.

He began pounding his cock in and out of Kristin's pussy, using the entire length of his shaft from the tip to the base, repeatedly plunging in with a sheer force. Kristin's entire body was shaking and rocking at his each slam. And as the boss added speed to his force, Kristin was getting completely lost in lustful pleasure land she once was in the night before. Except this time, the pleasure was about 10 times better, and the sensations were so real. Her moaning and screaming was filling the entire house, and she was getting even more aroused listening to the echo of her scream. It was so wrong, it was so nasty, it was so dirty ... it was so good. She was swarming in this perpetual cycle of orgasm.

Ron's pounding didn't slow down even after an hour passed. He knew he had an ample time to enjoy this slut whore under him. Laura promised that she would use all her womanly lust and allure to keep Bob busy once they get out of the house. An idiot and aging bitch. Laura in her late 30s was still very invigorating fuck, but Ron was growing bored of her. He needed a new excitement. Just like the one screaming on top of her lung. A good housewife he could seduce to a dirty slut fuck toy. The mind stimulation it provided was priceless and incomparable. Also, in return, Laura got to enjoy a young guy for a change. Bob would do his best to please his new boss's wife, Ron smiled at the thought.

By now, Kristin and Ron changed into many different position. After initial missionary, Kristin was rolled over to her side, her legs crisscrossed, went on her all four to provide a doggy style, rode on top of Ron, reverse cowboy, and then back to a good old missionary position. Ron didn't seem tired at all. Both of them were covered with each other's sweats. Now, Krisitn's black thigh high clad legs were wrapping around Ron's thick waist with her ankle crossed as Ron was ravaging her pussy with his monster cock toward their final orgasm. Kristin sensed by looking at Ron that he was about to fill her up with his cum. And she deep in her heart secretly wanted him to do so, as well. Ron could feel now that Kristin was completely under his control and complying with all his demands on her body. Ron was ready to seal the deal.

As Ron's swollen cock was spewing out a tantalizing amount of hot cum filling up Kristin's tight pussy as he was ramming mercilessly, Kristin just went over the edge again. Her back arched back tight, her neck strained back, her fingers clenching bed sheet, and her toes tightly curled. The sensation of his hot cum shooting out inside her was so powerfully erotic that her husband's pee squirt was not to be compared to begin with. It seemed like Ron was emptying out his cum forever inside her. Amazing, she thought, as she was screaming with her now hoarse voice. Ron collapsed on top of Kristin pressing her tits down with his muscular chest after he emptied himself on her. Ron's face was an inch above Kristin's face, both of them flushed with excitement and lust, looking into each other eyes, and breathing heavily on each other mouth. Kristin's hip was gyrating against Ron, as Ron's still hard cock was grinding ever so slowly, bringing a post-orgasmic pleasure up Kristin's spine.