Kristin's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so fucking hot, Kristin. You sure are a good fuck. I really enjoyed you."

Kristin just blushed. She felt completely transformed by this experience. "Yes, me, too. I really enjoyed ...," she hesitated a little. "being fucked like that."

A sneer came across Ron's face again. "Of course, you do. You are a fucking slut. I knew it."

"Really...? How could you know that I would enjoy this? You don't even know me."

"Oh, I do, bitch," Ron burst into a laughter. Kristin widened her eyes puzzled.

Ron continued on. "I am the man online who has been playing with you every afternoon. You can't say you cannot recognize this cock, can you? I did some research and found you, you slut."

"Oh, my god ...." It hit Kristin hard in her head. Her head was literally spinning again, and finally all things were falling in place. Ron's facial shape, his body, his voice, and yes, his huge cock all seemed quite familiar. And everything she was pressured to do tonight was everything already rehearsed online with him over and over again through a role-playing cybersex. As if it were a written scenario, her body and mind were following through what she had been repeated over and over again in her imagination over a month with this guy who turned out to be Ron fucking her right now. And Ron knew exactly how to trigger all the points in her body and mind to bring out her "worst" and maintain control of her submissiveness to his pleasure. It was easy because she was the one who confessed all this to him to begin with.

A whole new wave of erupting lust was forming in her belly, and her gyrating on Ron was getting even more energetic. Ron sensed it, too. He began adding to that rhythm expertly harder and harder ... until both of them were bucking each other like crazy again. Kristin was losing it completely this time ... even more so than before. She clung on Ron, her finger nails were digging into Ron's back. Ron was even rougher and more violent with her this time. Ron pressed Kristin's neck as if he was choking her, while with his other hand pulled her hair hard. Kristin was reaching the peak fast. Soon she yelled, "Oh, god, oh, god, I am cumming.... Cumming .... Ahhh... right.. fuck ... now.. ahhhh... ahhhhh....ahhhhhhhhh!" It was powerful. Ron almost lost it by feeling how tightly Kristin's pussy wall was squeezing his already swollen again cock. But Ron had another plan for Kristin. As Kristin was easing down a little after erupting about 3 times fixated to the same position, Ron pulled his cock out of her pussy. His cum was spilling out mixed with her hot juice. Ron's still hard cock was covered up with their love juice, glistening. He brought his shaft up near Kristin's pretty face. He told her to open her mouth. She looked at his cock with her mesmerized stare and then opened her lusty lips. Ron put that cum covered cock in her mouth again. She was sucking his cock making a loud slurping noise. She knew better not to miss a bit this time.

"Good girl, fucking bitch slut," Ron exclaimed. She has just turned into a fine slut bitch whore indeed. All the work Ron has put on to bring this "good" housewife down to this level was being paid off. But there was one more thing Ron really wanted to do this pretty face, young housewife he just made his private fuck toy. After Kristin sucked his cock clean of all the cum cover and swallowed every bit of it, Ron pulled out his cock and began stroking in front of her face. Kristin saw it coming. Oh, god, oh no..., she thought. But there was again nothing she could do at this point. She was pinned down by Ron, and being so thoroughly fucked, was drained of all the energy now. Ron's stroking became fierce, and then, a huge load of hot cum was bursting out of his cock head again but this time on all over Kristin's pretty face. It completely covered up her face from forehead, to her eyes, nose, mouth and down to her cheeks and chin. Her mouth was opened at the time, so a lot of his cum again squirted its way into her mouth, covering up her white teeth, gum and tongue smeared up with his white cum.

Kristin jumped into a shower immediately. Ron did not stop her. Instead he checked his cell phone message to see if there was anything from Laura. There surely was. Message was simple but sufficient: Holiday Inn, 301. 1st round done. Will go for all night. You have her whole night. Enjoy. See you in the morning.

Ron then laid down on the bed comfortably, stroking his cock gently. He has Kristin whole night. He could go on whole night. As soon as she came out of a shower, he would pin her down again and do all kinds of things to her. Fuck yeah..., Ron thought. This is getting better than I thought. Ron's cock was again rock hard and erect, and he could hear Kristin's shower just ended. He walked over to the bathroom. She was just walking out of the shower. Her body still wet and clean. He walked in without any warning, grabbed her, pushed her to the edge of sink, pushed her down as she gasped, exposed her ass and pussy. He just rammed inside her pussy again as Kristin cried in shock and pleasure at the same time. Kristin did not know what was going on. As Ron was thrusting into Kristin's cleaned up pussy over her wet body under a bright bathroom lights, he couldn't help but to notice how tight and beautiful her ass was. He picked a baby oil on the counter and poured over her ass as he kept on thrusting her. He began fingering her ass rim. Kristin's scream got louder as she was wiggling her ass. Then he, while pressing her hard, pulled his cock out and attempted pushing its head into her asshole. Kristin was trying to avoid it, but with no avail. Kristin's cosmetic bottles and decorative items on the counter were knocked down on the bathroom tile as Kristin in vain was attempting to wave her arms to look for something to grab on the smooth sink surface. Her face was pressed against the mirror. Her heavy breath was fogging the mirror immediately. As Ron was entering her rear, her high pitched scream was echoing through in the entire house empty except of them two. Ron really had Kristin pinned down. As Ron eased his cock down in her ass, in every inch it sank, Kristin screamed louder and louder... out of pain ... agony ... and ultimate pleasure.

The night was young. Ron's night just had begun. And Kristin was no longer to be a good, innocent housewife. Tomorrow morning when she would wake up in a strange man's arms, with her mouth, pussy and ass having been filled up with his cum and used and ravaged as his fuck toy all night long as he pleased, she was to be up as a slut whore she never knew she was, and as Ron's private fuck toy. And there was no going back to it.