Kristin's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her drunken state, Kristin took the bait. She found herself leaning in a bit, running her hands from his backside, and then up and down his flat stomach to his chest. Her mind shut off, and animal instincts took over. She found herself breathing a bit heavier, as Drew moved ever closer to her.

Their bodies practically touching, Kristin had a full view of the monstrous lump that had been apparent before. It was straining against the red fabric, clearly swelled even further from their extracurricular activities just moments before. The soapy scent from his skin was heavy in the air, and part of her was thrilled, and nervous, that she was having such an effect on him. The knowledge that the attraction was mutual gave her a boldness that she didn't know she had. She leaned in, and kissed his abs, gently. Then again, and again. His soft skin felt warm against her lips, and she could feel herself beginning to get wet, again. She could also feel the heat radiating from his groin, and she knew that he was enjoying this on much more than a professional level.

"You can kiss any part of me that you'd like." Drew stated matter of factly. Kristin was feeling tipsy, and somehow, it didn't seem like such a bad idea. It was still less dangerous than the situation from earlier, and now the petite housewife was the one in control found herself in control. She leaned in, giggling a bit. His g-string covered lump rubbed up against her cheek. it was hot, and she could feel it stir as it slid against her left cheek, then her right. His hip shifted, and there it was, in front of her.

"Go ahead, kiss it. There's no harm..." She didn't even look up to see his face, she could hear his grin in his words. Kristin giggled again. This was getting crazy!

She leaned forward, closed her eyes, and without thinking further, kissed it, gently. It was just fabric, after all. No harm, really, just harmless flirting. And she heard his moan, and kissed it, again, her lips lingering against the warmth. She opened her eyes, to see it, rock hard, and she felt it pushing against her lips. He moaned again. Kristin closed her eyes, her head getting dizzy, her lower body stirring in lust.

"Do you want to see it?" he calmly asked, and hypnotically, Kristin simply nodded, her brown eyes opening again, to gaze on the massive bulge covered by the skimpy red thong. She wanted nothing more in the world than to see it. Drew's fingers pulled down on the sides of his g-string, slowly. The red thong was pulled down, and what had been a tease, a fabric-covered lump, was now going to be very real, and very large, in front of her.

As the fabric pulled away, his penis sprang out in front of her, only inches from her face, quivering, throbbing, waiting. It was massive, at least nine inches or more, as thick as a coke can, with a large, purple head. It stood proudly at attention, hard as steel, and she felt mesmerized by the large veins of the underside, tracing from the bottom of the glans all the way to the base.

Kristin simply stared, equal parts in shock and fascination. She sat frozen. It was perfect, in every way, and she felt her body start to react. Her mouth began to water, just a bit, and she licked her lips instinctively. Her cotton panties were clearly soaked, she knew. The desire her body felt for him, for his monstrous organ, was palpable. The martinis from the previous hour had removed any sense of decorum and most of her inhibition.

She stared up at him, apprehensively, her beautiful brown eyes locking on his, quizzically, as if deciding how to react. He smiled at her, and, reaching down and placing his hand on her wrist, as if waiting for her to make the move. This was so foreign to her, she didn't know the decorum. "Can I..." She started, pausing. There was a moment of silence. Kristin had to put it out there, but couldn't bring herself to say it, and break the last remaining boundary between them.

He smiled at her, their eyes locking. "Do you want to touch it?" he asked gently. Kristin, trembling a bit, simply nodded her answer. Yes, she thought, I want to touch it very badly.

"Touch it, then." Drew whispered hoarsely, his fingers wrapping around her wrist, and pulling her hand upwards towards his manhood. "It's okay to want to touch it. I want you to. I would love you to." he added.

He pulled her hand up, and placed it, silently, on his massive member. Her fingers closed around the thick shaft, unable to wrap them completely around it. It was warm in her hand, she could feel it throbbing. Her curiosity overcame her, she squeezed it, gently. She heard his moan, and she looked up at him. He was smiling down at her, and she almost laughed at how surreal this was. This was so out of character, it didn't seem real. Kristin was a good wife, she would never do this for real...but here, it was just curiosity, just fun. It didn't have to mean anything. And Drew's penis was so obscenely large, it couldn't be real, but it needed to be touched. She needed to touch it. Kristin rubbed her petite hand up and down on the huge, veiny shaft, exploring her newfound toy.

She put her other hand on it as well, and with both hands wrapped around it, there was still an inch or two, before even reaching the massive head at the end. It didn't seem real, but it was very much so, the heat that it gave off as she slowly ran her hands up and down it enchanting her. He murmured his appreciation, and Kristin realized in her drunken state that she was slowly jacking Drew off. A slow, sensual hand job had begun. She stared at the diamond on her wedding band, glimmering in the light, as it dawned on her how much trouble she was going to be in if this continued. His sounds told her that he was enjoying this. Her primal urge was winning out. She wanted, needed this. And, as she was starting to realize that tonight at least...if she wanted it, she would get it, and good.

The pace of her strokes had begun to increase, and Drew's breathing quickened, with Kristin's top hand running lovingly over his head, still hard but softer than the steel below, her finger tracing languidly over his hole. A small string of pre cum connected her finger to his glans as she pulled it away, and Kristin bit her lip, in hunger and uncertainty. The string of fluid might as well have drawn her in. She felt her own breathing quicken, and she had to fight the instinct to put her finger in her mouth and taste it, knowing that one taste wouldn't be enough, and lead to much worse. But it was clear, this needed to end, before it went any further.

Kristin paused, her one hand never releasing his giant phallus. She looked up at him. "I should go...my friends will be waiting." Kristin knew that words rang hollow, her hand still slowly stroking his perfect cock, not willing to release its prized toy.

Drew just chuckled a little bit, and ran his hand from behind her ear, to her chin, leaving it there. "Your friends paid for you to have a half hour of fun back here, and it's only been a few minutes. I guarantee they have completely lost track of time, anyways," he reasoned with her. "We don't have to do anything that you don't want to, okay? We can stop anytime."

As if to demonstrate, he backed away from her slightly, but Kristin didn't release her grasp from him. He looked down at her hand, the contrast between her small, ring-covered hand and his monstrous manhood was apparent, and very erotic. "Besides," he added, motioning down, "I don't think that you want to stop, do you?"

Kristin averted her gaze from him, shame filling her a bit. "No," she quietly replied, "I don't want to stop." She stroked his shaft lovingly, from the very tip to the base. Her other hand reached down, and stroked his exposed testicles. They were heavy in her hand. Drew groaned quietly. He loved it, she knew. There were no limits anymore.

Drew had her, and they both knew it. A moment of awkward silence followed. He ran his hand absently through her short, dirty blond hair, and then placed his hand underneath her chin, propping her head up. Her large brown eyes stared at his sparkling green ones, and he smiled. "Then don't. You know what to do."

His hips thrust out, moving towards her face. Her hand remained on the base of his cock, and his hips gyrated, and Kristin found his monster brushing against her cheek, slowly. Kristin turned her cheek away, still a bit nervous about what was to come. Again, he slowly rubbed his cock head against her other cheek, this time, more slowly. Kristin moaned. It was so close. "I can't do this..." she heard herself say, as she prepared to do exactly what she shouldn't. She felt the warm tip of his huge cock trace slowly across her lips, and she held still...paralyzed...entranced. It drew away from her, slowly, reluctantly, when she did not offer access to it.

And then she saw a thin line of fluid, connecting from her bottom lip to the hole on his glans. Oh no...she thought. Her free hand reached up to her lip. Feeling moisture, she knew. Instinctively, her tongue licked her bottom lip. It was sticky, sweet, yet salty. She moaned, as she tasted it, involuntarily. She felt herself getting wet, down there. Kristin whimpered once more. I'm a good wife, she thought. I'm not like this, she thought to herself. I need this, she thought to herself. No one has to know, she reasoned with herself. Kristin was quickly sinking in deep, talking herself into it.

She was a good wife. She was a faithful wife. But she was going to be neither tonight. She was giving it all up tonight, she knew - for a stranger's cock.

Drew knew it as well. She was so close to breaking, and he knew that she just needed the smallest, gentlest encouragement. He slowly placed his huge cock against her lips, and Kristin could hear his breathing, shallow, his excitement matching her own. "Please, baby. Put it in your mouth. You'll love it. We both will. Please..." he paused. "Just for us. Let's have tonight."

"No one will ever know."

She was frozen in place, staring at his mammoth snake, still with her hand wrapped around it. He leaned carefully towards her, slowly, and his giant mushroom head kissed her still-closed lips.

Kristin looked up at him with trepidation. "I can't..." she murmured, but he simply used the moment that she opened her mouth to push forward. The tip of his head rested for the moment on her bottom lip, her mouth open just a touch. Her pretty brown eyes locked on his, revealing her confusion, and her lust. They pleaded with him, make this decision for me...they said. I won't say no. He smiled, and slowly pushed his monstrous head between her lips, and instinctively, passively, she opened her perfect lips further. His head slid in, barely fitting, his hand placed behind her head, holding it there, caressing her dirty blonde hair lovingly. Kristin was sucking cock tonight, whether she wanted to or not.

Kristin's head was spinning - explaining everything else was possible, but there was no way to explain a penis in her mouth, another man's fluid on her lips. Kristin tried to speak, feebly, half-heartedly seeking to extract herself from this situation, but as she opened her mouth to utter words, she felt the hand caressing her hair hold her in place. She was too drunk and aroused to know what to say.

Attempting to breathe, to get some air, to clear her head, she opened her mouth further, and he took this invitation to slide further into her mouth. She felt her tongue slide under the huge head now in her mouth. The taste of his pre cum swirled in her mouth, and she felt herself getting turned on even more as she realized what a wanton position she was now in. His one hand massaged her hair, and then her neck, and she heard his soft moans as she bobbed her head, slowly, down over his cock head and top of his shaft. She loved sucking cock, and this was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She was going to do this, she knew. Her hand was wrapped around the base of his shaft, not even half of him fitting in her petite mouth.

Kristin took more of him into her mouth, no longer passively allowing him to have his way with her, but lovingly and enthusiastically pleasuring her new lover. His hands left her neck, as it was clear that she was now in deep and was entirely complicit in this act. She paused, pulling it out of her mouth, kissing the tip and slowly licking underneath. She felt herself falling deeply in love with this cock. She wondered what it would feel like to be penetrated by something so large...

His hands wandered down her back and under her sweater. She felt one hand swiftly and expertly release the clasp from her bra. Kristin whimpered nervously but did not stop him from freeing her perfect, B-cup breasts from her bra. The same hands casually reached down and pulled her sweater over her head. For a moment, she released his cock from her grasp, and putting her arms up, allowed him the pleasure of seeing her nearly half-naked body.

She felt the air hit her bare chest, only her unclasped bra keeping her from being entirely nude from the waist up. She stared up at him again, and he smiled as his hands removed her bra completely. Her tits stood out proudly, her large, pronounced areolas erect from the combination of the exposed air and the eroticism of the situation that she found herself in. His hands cupped her firm tits, one in each hand, squeezing them gently. Both of his thumbs rubbed over the tips of her nipples, and Kristin moaned with pleasure. She felt her pussy getting wetter, and began to wonder how to best take care of her need for release. She had never before felt so sexual, so desirable.

"Go ahead, you can touch yourself." Drew commanded. "I want you to enjoy yourself with me." Kristin obeyed, sliding her hands underneath her skirt and past her already damp panties. She became vaguely aware that she had never before been as aroused as she was now, her right hand stroking her special spot as Drew's hands massaged her tits. Kristin never even masturbated, and now she was rubbing herself while sucking on a strange man's penis. The wedding band on her left-hand gleamed, her small hand wrapped around his fat engorged penis.

Seeking a more comfortable position, Kristin found herself sliding off of the bed, her knees pressing against the tile floor of the dimly lit room. Her hand remained pressed between her legs, rubbing her vaginal folds as she briefly paused from feeding herself this man's beautiful penis.

She looked up at him, lust filling her brown eyes, and withdrew his perfect cock from her mouth. Slowly and deliberately, she kissed his tip, and then gave a long lick to the veiny underside of his member. She kept her eyes locked on him, and her large, liquid, coffee-colored eyes continued to plead with his in lust. She wanted him, and he could have her. She made it clear with only a look. At that point she knew she had lost any control of the situation. Kristin, now on her knees in service to Drew, was surrendering to the moment. Kristin was becoming a slut. And she loved it.

Kristin looked up at this near-stranger, a look of lustful desperation in her eyes. "Please don't come in my mouth," she whispered, "please don't make me swallow." The implication was clear. He could cum, and she would help him climax, make him climax. This was no longer a moment of curiosity gone too far, this was a sexual moment that would go to full completion. Kristin, now an unfaithful wife, couldn't even pretend anymore. She wanted deeply to satisfy him, and herself in the process.

In speaking those words, Kristin didn't realize that she had given up any control of the situation. She was asking for something, but left the decision to her new partner. In somehow trying to maintain her dignity in a losing battle, she was surrendering to his decision. If he wanted to, he would cum in her mouth. And both he and she now knew that she would let him, and she would swallow every drop if he so chose.

Drew just smiled at her, and said "Don't worry, beautiful, that's not where I want to put my cum." In her drunken lust, Kristin didn't understand the meaning of those words, she just wanted his warm, throbbing cock back in her mouth again. She soon would learn what he meant.

She looked back down at the beautiful, gigantic cock in front of her and, looking back up at Drew's green eyes for approval, placed it gently into her mouth again, and resumed loving his huge manhood as best as she could. They locked eyes as she worshipped him with her mouth, her left hand grasping the base of his phallus while her right hand returned to her inflamed, nearly-bare pussy.

Here she sat, a married woman, kneeling on the floor next to a flimsy bed, sucking off a complete stranger and his huge cock as he played with her tits. She found her own orgasm starting to build as she stroked her clitoris in rhythm with her sucking, her tempo building and the buzzing beginning in her head, so close to release...but then, she felt his hands leave her swollen breasts, and reach under her arms, pulling her up from her knees and pushing her backward onto the bed. She fell drunkenly back onto the mattress, nearly on fire for an orgasm, and looked hopefully, nervously up at Drew. Her hand return to her exposed womanhood, and she prayed that he would soon give her release, with his own fingers or tongue. But that was not to be. Her new mate stared down at her intensely, and simply said "I need to fuck you now, gorgeous."

Her legs splayed defenselessly, his hands reach towards her panties and made quick work of them, sliding them down her legs and tossing them on the floor beside the bed. Kristin offered no resistance at all - enthralled by what was happening. In a bemusing attempt to retain some form of modesty, she propped herself up on her elbows awkwardly, and shook her head no. "I can't do that - I'm married," she pleaded. She knew how hollow the words were. She knew if he pushed harder, she would give in. She wanted it as much as he did.

Drew reached for the table next to the bed, and pulled out something in a wrapper. "It's OK, beautiful, I'll wear a condom if you want."

Kristin fought her feelings, her urges, and almost gave in... Almost. "Not that...I just can't," she said "please - I'll give you a blowjob, please?"

Drew laughed quietly, his hands peeling apart the condom wrapper. "No, baby. You want this, so why don't you help put this on? Either that, or...I don't have to wear one..." his voice trailed off, teasingly.

She sat up and grab his engorged penis and proceeded to put it back into her mouth, ending the discussion for the moment. Her hand return to her now unguarded pussy, stroking her clit wantonly. The blowjob had become urgent, not just out of lust, but needing to avoid what would be a far more dangerous scenario. Deep down, she knew that if Drew didn't cum soon, his giant dick was going to find its way inside of her tight married womanhood. Her resistance was waning as her arousal built. She was curious about his huge cock, and if he tried again to fuck her, she knew that she would put up no resistance as he took her chastity.

He again pulled his massive cock from her lips, and she found herself staring at his hand, in which he held the condom. She looked up at him, and Drew smiled and placed the rubber into her hand. Kristin took the condom, nervously, between her fingers, and, grasping the base of his cock, attempted to roll it on him.

It barely fit, and only with an obscene amount of stretching did the condom even manage to contain his massive head. Kristin's shaking hands did nothing to help matters, and she thought back to all of the times where she laughed at the idea that a condom wouldn't fit. This one barely did. She also knew that she wasn't just putting on a condom...she was giving permission for Drew to fuck her. Her heart was beating, and her face flushed, as she realized that the monstrous organ in front of her would soon be making its way inside of her most special of places.