Kristin's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on him, now, stretching only halfway down his huge appendage, and her hand continued to stroke the uncovered base of his cock as Drew's hands returned to fondling her perky, perfect breasts. Then he began to lean into her, and Kristin felt herself sliding backwards, onto her back. She released his manhood, and her back hit the soft blanket on top of the bed. She saw his shadow looming over her, and, her mind swimming, she closed her eyes, and felt the squeak of the mattress springs, and opened her mouth slightly as she felt her legs being parted by his large, rough hands. No sound came out.

In moments, he was on top of her, kissing her lips, the taste of Drew's pre cum still in her mouth. She kissed back against his soft lips, his massive, sheathed penis pressing against her stomach. It occurred to her in her still-drunken state that this was their first kiss...it was nice, but it somehow made everything feel...real. Thoughts started to flood into her mind. She had been gone for quite some time...her friends sending her to the "back room" was nice, but it had probably been far more than a half hour since she had disappeared. They would wonder where she was.

"Drew," saying his name for the first time, "I have to go...my friends..." He put his finger to her lips. "Your friends think that you got sick and called for a ride home. When we were in the bathroom earlier I had my friend pass the word along."

Kristin gasped. Her ride home was gone. Her friends thought that she had left, and realizing the state that she was in, and how she looked, she knew that she couldn't go back out there now without it becoming a scandal.

Drew smiled, as if he could read her thoughts. "If you want to go...I can make that ride happen. But you seemed to be enjoying yourself. " He leaned in and kissed her again. The struggle in her mind was waning quickly, and she kissed him back. Kristin wasn't going to be anyone's wife tonight. She was going to be someone's slut.

She felt his body wedge between her small legs. She knew what he was preparing for, but in her drunken passion she did nothing to slow him down. She felt him rub the underside of his latex-covered cock up and down her exposed labia, teasing her. She moaned. Up and down, up and down, her pussy leaking her fluids all over him, preparing for its invasion.

"We can't do this, please..." He reached down and rubbed his tip against her entrance. Kristin looked down...her fluids were coating the tip, her own body clearly inviting him in. She knew that her words were hollow, and the inevitable seemed only moments away. "Pleaseeee..." She moaned again as his massive head began to rub between her pussy lips. But this time she wasn't sure if she was saying no, or asking for it. And she knew it didn't matter anyways, she was going to get fucked, and good. He chuckled softly and kissed her, silencing her protests.

The very tip of his penis pressed against her tight lips, searching for the sweet spot where it could begin its journey inward. It was clear that Drew had no intention of foreplay, and Kristin's wet mound made it clear that none was needed. He again rubbed his cock head against her folds, Kristin's body providing the lubrication to be penetrated, despite any protests to the contrary. Her head spun, the reality of the situation and what she was doing starting to overcome her lust. "No. Drew, please. I barely know you." He kissed her again. And again. And finally, she kissed back. She felt herself giving in, what choice did she really have?

The tip of his penis rubbed once more against her entrance, her slick vagina inviting him in, begging for it. Kristin groaned, her body clearly welcoming this invasion and her mind fearful of how far this was going.

"Please don't...you're too big...it won't fit..." she pleaded with him to stop, her head still holding out hope that her body would resist. Drew began putting pressure against her tight entrance, searching for her sweet spot. Closer...closer...and then he found it, and Kristin gasped as he started to push the fat head of his cock into her.

Kristin felt her breathing grow heavy as she prepared for his invasion. As he slowly pushed his cock into her, she was being more than filled up...she was being stretched, beyond comfort, to a painful level. "Oh my God, no, stop!" She frantically tried to push him back, but he was too strong, and clearly had reached a decision point. He was fucking this lovely blonde bride, and, he was convinced, she was going to let him.

Kristin wore a painful expression on her face and held her breath, tense, trying to push him back. She could barely get words out. "Oh ...oh...ohhhh...my God..." she gasped, as she made a final, half-hearted attempt to keep him at bay.

But Drew kept up the pressure on her, and even with only the very tip in, he had stretched her to the point of ruin. He pushed against her as he pulled her by the hips. "Ssshhh..." he whispered to her, "relax...you're going to love it,"

He pushed the final bit needed to convince her. He was going to get in, and she knew it. Her hands went slack. Kristin closed her eyes and turned her head, biting her lip hard.

She uttered one, final, quiet, "no.", and then she surrendered, inviting him into her.

The whole of his head popped through her defenses, and she moaned in a way she never had before, the guilt that she felt being overcome by her lust to be filled. Only his head was in, but still, she felt her body beginning its surrender to the inevitable, reflexively her hips tilting upward to welcome in the cock that she craved. "Oh baby, you're so tight...you feel amazing..." he whispered to her as he punctured her throbbing vaginal lips.

Kristin was intoxicated by his clear desire for her, his demand for her, and could only sigh helplessly as he pressed further into her. "Spread your legs further, gorgeous...it'll make it easier to take me." She obliged, straining to take in his size into her small opening. Anything to make the stretching easier, somehow less painful.

Even through the stretched-out rubber, Kristin could feel the heat of his foreskin folds against her inner walls as an inch, then another, pushed into her. Kristin closed her eyes as she felt him completing his invasion of her body. She could barely even try to dissuade him. She had welcomed it. And now she was feeling another man inside of her for the first time. She realized that she no longer only belonged to her husband, and all she could do was let out a sad groan of acceptance. She needed this.

He was barely halfway in when their eyes locked upon each other. "Drew, we shouldn't do this...I'm married. Please don't go any deeper, please?" He smiled, and grabbed her hips, drawing himself still further into her. Kristin closed her pretty brown eyes and let out a choked cry, a mixture of sexual release and pain. "Please...you're too big for me." She exhaled, trying to relax, to make it easier. "Oohh...it hurts, you're going to ruin me..." her voice trailed off as he pushed further into her.

He paused. "I'm sorry, beautiful, but I need this, and you want it so badly. Does it feel good?" She nodded guiltily. It felt so good. He pushed in further. "Do you like it inside of you?" She moaned, and nodded. "Are you going to cum all over it?" Kristin winced at the words, and then, with a look of shame on her face, slowly nodded. "Tell me."

He started to pump his organ in and out of her, slowly, going just a bit deeper with each thrust. Her brown eyes remained closed, her beautiful, delicate features intensely reflected the orgasm building inside of her. "Tell me, baby. Tell me how much you like it. Tell me how it feels."

"It feels so good..." Kristin moaned in response. She wiggled her rear against the bed, trying to pull more of him into her tight body. Her pert breasts bounced as he pumped against her on the mattress.

"Are you going to cum all over my fat cock?" She winced at the dirty language, but nodded in response.

"I'm...I'm going to cum soon...I'm going to cum so hard..." she heard her voice. The first waves of an orgasm built up inside of her. Usually she had to concentrate to climax, everything had to be perfect. This was different, it felt as though her orgasm was being fucked into her. Drew's giant penis was pressing against every sensitive nub of her body, his hands tracing along the smooth skin of her married body, forcing physical responses that she never intended to have. "Don't stop..." she whispered.

Kristin felt the orgasm wash over her, and she gave in, finally, completely. She felt herself, heard herself, cry out in perfect agony, as she climaxed on the giant organ of a complete stranger. He didn't even begin to let up, and as her orgasm triggered, and continued, she felt as though he was just starting. Her response triggered a change in his pace. He began to thrust in and out of her with alarming speed, and her body responded with utter physical joy. She came again, immediately, the second orgasm on top of the first, a sexual crescendo that didn't let up.

Drew pushed deeper into her, harder, and Kristin could only grab at him with her hands, trying to pull him down into her orgasm. He whispered into her, "You're so beautiful...do you always cum like this?" She shook her head. "Do you ever cum like this?" he asked, his words punctuated by an extra hard thrust. She could only moan, and shook her head. "I'm not even all the way in, beautiful. We've just started." He reached down and kissed her, forcefully, to punctuate his words.

He then slammed into her, as far as he could go into her petite frame. Drew hit her cervix, always a sensitive spot, where she always made her husband stop. She knew that Drew would not pause as she was used to, she knew he would not be gentle. "Oh God," she cried out, "I can't take you, you're so big...and I'm sooo small." Drew smiled in response, then slid in again, and again - slowly, and forcefully.

He was hitting her cervix, repeatedly. Kristin cried out for him to stop, each time. "You're too big...you're too big...please stop..you're too big". The petite married blonde was reduced to babbling incoherently as her lover fucked her senseless. Still in a haze post-climax, Kristin had lost any control.

Still, the pain from his forceful thrusts was receding, as her body began to become accustomed to his unusual size. Kristin saw him reach for her legs with his arms, and he placed them, gently, on his shoulders as he leaned down into her. Her feet dangled just over his broad collarbone, and she lay helplessly as he thrust in and out of her pliant womanhood, she moaned and cried out continuously as he pressed further and further into her.

Kristin spasmed again, as he reached further into her than ever before. He hit a new spot, he was impaling her. She let out a choked gasp of surprise, and shuddered involuntarily. "Is that a new spot?" Drew grinned at her. "No one has ever hit that before, have they?" Kristin stared at him in wide-eyed surprise. She shook her head. "That's my spot, baby. That belongs to me."

Drew began whispering to her as he plumbed her depths with his monster cock.

"Do you love it?" he grunted, pushing his entire length into her. Kristin could only nod, speechless at the feelings that erupted in her. "Are you mine now?" Kristin, wide-eyed, nodded again. Drew leaned in and whispered to her. "You're so sexy...you make me want to take off this condom and give it to you properly. Do you want that?"

She lay still as a rag doll, getting fucked slowly like the toy that she now was. She stared at her new lover, and closed her eyes, shaking her head no. It didn't matter that she did want that, and that her body was now accustomed to, and loving, this new, huge visitor. The pain went away, and waves of pleasure washed over her. She felt him pause, asking her again if she wanted his skin on hers, direct...no protection. She nearly cried in agony. He started to fuck her again, but his words threatened to stop unless...unless...

Her eyes closed and rolled in the back of her head. She cried out as a deep, guttural orgasm washed over her. She heard herself begging to be fucked, and she didn't care how. "You can do anything to me...please...fuck me. Just fuck me."

He slowed his thrusts, but didn't even begin to bring Kristin back to reality. He paused, and shoved into her, roughly. She groaned. "Fuck me, Drew." He thrust in hard again, hitting her cervix. She spasmed, hard. "Fuck me." Again, he bottomed out inside of her, and she could only lay back, and plead for more. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." Kristin heard her soft voice plead and whisper to her new lover, as he explored depths of her that had never been touched.

He continued his ministrations, and stared down at his married conquest. She stared back in rapture, high from her post-orgasmic bliss and continued fucking. "Do you love my cock? Tell me that you love my cock..."

She stared at him with her large brown eyes. "I love it. I love it so much. Please fuck me with your big cock. Please, I want to cum. I need to cum more..." Kristin had lost any self-control, and words poured out of her mouth that she would never utter.

"You're mine, do you understand?" He asked. Kristin closed her eyes and nodded, biting her lip further. Her beautiful married body was betraying her, responding to his carnal invasion with its desire to fulfill its natural duty. "Who is inside of you?" he asked quietly.

Kristin whispered back, "You are, Drew."

"And does it feel better than anyone else?"

Kristin could only nod.

"You belong to me, now. Your pussy belongs to me. Is that clear?" Kristin could only sigh and nod, as his penis had completely taken over her body at this point, there was no point in denying the truth. "You're going to let me do whatever I want with you, aren't you?" Kristin paused, the mystery behind those words sounding almost threatening, but she already knew the answer.

"You can do whatever you want to me. Use me." the last words were pleaded, not spoken, and sounded less like an admission and more like a request. Drew's condom-covered cock had made her see what sex was really supposed to feel like. His many inches filled Kristin, and at that point she would have done anything for more. In the span of an evening Kristin had become an absolute whore for a stranger's cock.

Drew pulled out of her formerly-tight vagina, and Kristin gasped, the feeling of his absence made it clear the damage that his organ had already wrought to her female parts. His strong arms scooping under her back, he pulled her off of the bed into a sitting position. Reaching down, he kissed one breast, then another, pausing to suckle at her left breast for just a moment. Kristin could only close her eyes and revel in the sensation. "I love your tits.." he commented as he finished his oral worship of her huge nipples.

Unceremoniously, he then turned Kristin onto her stomach, her aroused breasts rubbing against the fabric of the bed, her head pushed down on one cheek into the comforter. His left hand pushed down between her shoulder blades, and she felt her breasts being pushed hard into the mattress, her instinct was to arch her back, the result of which was that her still-dripping pussy was propped into the air. An offering to him, she thought to herself.

She felt his large hands grab her from behind, squeezing her soft, round ass. She felt his lips tenderly kiss one cheek, then the other as his hands drifted to her hips. "I love your ass..." she heard him say, "I love it so much I might have to fuck it someday..." the words thrilled her and yet alarmed her. There was no way that his massive erection could fit into her virgin rear, but just knowing that he wanted such a thing made her even more aroused. The word "someday" floated around, dangerously. Kristin knew that this one time fling could very easily turn into a regular thing, if he wanted. Kristin already knew that she would do as he told her.

His hands pulled at her hips, and she felt him kneel down behind her. Turning her head, she could dimly see that he was prostrate to her, and she felt his lips make tender contact with her dripping wet pussy. His tongue followed, tracing a long, slow, luxurious path from her clit up to the very end of her. He repeated the move, and again, pausing after the third time to deliver a gentle kiss to her exposed pussy, followed by his tongue pushing into her, hard. He could hear him murmur his clear arousal, and he pulled away, muttering "you taste so good...I need to make you mine," followed by further, eager licks to her pussy. Her clit was vibrating as he slowly sucked on it with his mouth, and Kristin's knees trembled as another orgasm began to build in her loins.

To her dismay, Drew stopped his oral worship of her, and Kristin found herself subconsciously, slowly, shaking her rear as his tongue left her, straining lewdly for him to continue making love to her with his mouth. Her moan of frustration was met with a quick response, his hand placed firmly on her sex again, his fingers probing her, stroking her, rubbing up against her.

His other hand was placed firmly on her hip, grabbing the soft padding on her side and pulling himself into her. His hand left her sex, and was replaced by the smooth, warm skin of his cock head, again rubbing against her. But this time...it felt different.

Kristin pulled her head off of the bed, and tried to turn around to confirm with her eyes what her body was feeling, but she could see nothing except him smiling, staring down at her backside, clearly focused on guiding his monster into her tight body. She felt him slide against her, seeking the right angle with which to penetrate her dripping cunt. "Drew..." she nervously spoke, "Are you wearing protection?"

Drew looked up at her, and as they locked eyes, she could see the answer in his hungry green eyes even before he shook his head. No condom would separate them further.

Kristin struggled to prop herself up, but a firm hand on her back pushed her back down. "You don't want me to use a condom, trust me. You want to feel this, don't you?" She felt his other hand guide his cock against her exposed opening, again rubbing slowly, up and down, searching for the sweet spot.

Kristin wobbled drunkenly on her knees, trying to stave off what seemed inevitable. "Drew..." Kristin pleaded, "you have to wear a condom...please..." She felt his tip pause at her opening, but soon there was pressure there, from his body forcing it into her petite, married hole. "Please, please...I hardly know you..."

His hands ran from her hips up her side, past her ribs and gently cupping her breasts which hung beautifully below her, rolling her nipples between his fingers. She felt his lips in between her shoulder blades, gently kissing her soft skin. "I know, baby...that's why we're going to get to know each other much better now..." his words wafted to her ears, and his hands unclasped from her breasts, and traveled to her shoulders. She felt him stand up behind her.

The pressure from his penis was as firm as the previous entry, but this time, Kristin's body was prepared, even eager, for his entrance. He pushed into her firmly, and she felt his skin ripple against hers, every vein and bump of his huge cock sliding against her tight vaginal wall, stretching her out obscenely. She closed her brown eyes and gasped. Drew was fucking her without protection, and it felt amazing.

One inch, and another, and another went in. Having never had sex doggy style, Kristin was unaccustomed to how she should position herself, but Drew had taken control. Her soft, round bottom waived in the air, offered to him, and he was taking her gift. Drew was taking her, completely. He was only halfway in, but Kristin could already feel him deeper than ever before.