Kristin's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew pulled her firmly into his huge cock, and she felt his erection bump against her cervix, causing an involuntarily spasm. Her moan only encouraged him, and he went deeper still, the angle of his penis pressing against parts of her that she had never felt touched before. Kristin turned her head, trying to catch his gaze. "Please...I'm not on birth control...please..." He smiled at her and leaned in, hunching his body over hers and sloppily kissing her, his tongue invading her mouth as his penis had invaded her body.

One of his large hands traveled down her body, brushing her aroused nipples, sliding down her flat stomach, and ending at her engorged vaginal lips. His index finger traced slowly, languidly, towards her clit, pushing into her moist folds and finding her small button, stroking it gently. Kristin closed her eyes and whimpered softly. "Please...don't...Drew...please..."

"Shhh...relax and enjoy this. I want you to enjoy this. I want you to cum for me."

Kristin became overwhelmed, from the continuous stroking on her erogenous zone and the massive penis that throbbed inside of her. She felt her pussy clamp lovingly around her new lovers phallus as the first waves of an unwanted orgasm crashed over her. Each moment of pleasure weakened her resolve further, and she found her head buried in the mattress, groaning softly as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

"Pull out before you cum...please?" she heard herself weakly ask, and she felt him pause mid-thrust, only his massive helmet was still inside of her now sore and stretched cunt. Her hands were stretched out in front of her, she realized, her hands with a death grip on the bed sheets that she was being fucked senseless on. Kristin knew how half-hearted her request sounded. She also knew that she was absolutely going to take his cum if he demanded it.

He thrust his penis back into her, slowly, rotating his hips to explore every nook of her tight womanhood as he did. "Whatever you want, gorgeous. It's your night..." His words brought her some comfort, and relaxing her grip on the sheets, she turned to him and gave him a worried look. Still, she consented to his further penetration, and he resumed slowly defiling her married body.

In and out, in and out, each stroke brought him deeper, and Kristin learned what it was like to be truly fucked with every pump of his hips. His hands, which had been pulling her slowly into him, relaxed, and began to caress her large, dark areolas, as she began to drive her own body into his, gaining comfort with his massive prick and wanting, needing more of it inside of her.

He pulled her up into his embrace, and she felt his lips kissing her shoulders, her neck. She could feel his hot breath on her as he inhaled the scent of her dirty blond hair. She heard his low voice "Mmmmmhhh" in approval, and his hands guided her hips down onto his from the top of her hipbone.

Drew's hands then ran up her body to her firm tits, and he cupped them possessively as her petite curves bounced up and down on his cock. Fucking him was getting easier, as her body adjusted to the size of her new lover and as a result of the copious lubrication that her own body was providing. His hands roughly pinched the tips of her nipples, perched perfectly on top of her silver-dollar sized, light brown areolas. She whined in satisfaction, her petite body responding to his forceful touch.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered in her ear, "Let me cum in you." Kristin shook her head, but continued to let her pussy be massaged by his massive prick.

"Baby...I'm going to cum." Kristin sank once more onto him, deeply, and then, fighting the cravings of her body, climbed off of him. Not wanting it to end, she got onto her hands and knees, in between his legs. She took his slick, glistening erection in her hand, and quickly and hungrily put him into her mouth. She tasted their mixed lovemaking on him, and, feeling a small trickle of pre cum, moaned in hunger and anticipation for his semen. She paused, taking him out of her mouth. She stared up at him. "I will swallow you..." she whispered. It was a gift for him, it was something that she had never done before, but now Kristin needed it, badly.

Drew sat up, and stroked her cheek. She put his wet erection back in her mouth, running her tongue along his shaft as she did. Bobbing up and down, Kristin cupped his scrotum lightly, waiting for his inevitable groan, mentally ready for his warm cum to flow into her mouth.

He groaned, once, and then pushed on her shoulders. Confused, Kristin leaned back, and felt him push further onto her shoulders until she fell onto her back. "Drew...what..." His strong arms grabbed one leg each at her knees, and separated her smooth, short legs.

He was propped over her, on his knees, and she watched him release her left leg and grab his prick, aiming it towards her neatly trimmed mound. In one smooth motion, he was back inside of her, and Kristin felt the hard pressure of his erection as he pushed into her quickly, urgently. He began to stroke in and out of her, a frantic pace that hadn't existed before.

The urgency of his actions and speed surprised her, though his motions inside of her gave her what she craved. Kristin stared up at him with her large brown eyes, confused and lustful at the same time. "Drew, what are you..." He cut her off with a quick, intense kiss.

"Baby...you're mine now." His strokes slowed, and he went deeper. One push in, and then another. His grip on her legs tightened. Kristin felt her perfect tits jiggle from the force of his thrust. "I need to cum inside of you." he grunted, and then closed his eyes.

"Drew, no, don't do it...please..." Kristin tried to struggle off of the bed, but she was pinned down by the size of his body. "I'm not on birth control! Stop!" Her words were cut off by another kiss, which she instinctively responded to.

The kiss ended. He moved to her neck, leaving marks with hard, possessive bites. Kristin closed her eyes...this can't be happening, she thought to herself. His husky voice whispered into her ear.

"You're such a sexy lady...you wanted this from the first moment we started...now you're going to get it."

She gasped. "I can't. I've never done this before with another man...please...pull out. I'll even swallow your cum, I've never done that before, ever...please, PLEASE!" She became frantic.

Drew just smiled at her, and rocked his hips, his cock already planted deep inside of her, reminding her of what her body wanted. Kristin moaned at the guilty pleasure washing over her. "Please..." she whispered, "I'm not a slut..."

"Yes, you are," he murmured, "You are tonight. And you love this." His hand slid up her leg, and his thumb found her engorged clit, and began to stroke it slowly. "You're going to cum all over this cock, and I'm going to cum in you, and you're going to love it, you married slut."

"I'm not a slut," she whispered uncertainly, as his giant cock slid in and out of her closely-trimmed, swollen pussy. She felt her lips eagerly wrap around his shaft, milking it. Her body was betraying her words as it did its natural duty. Kristin was starting to realize that her body wanted her lovers cum inside of her, and it was now taking steps to ensure that she would get it. She felt another orgasm building, and her vagina began to contract, squeezing his cock, urging him on. Maybe I am a slut... she thought to herself, as a dull roar formed in her head. Her orgasm was near.

"You're a slut. You want to swallow my cum, don't you? You're my pretty little married slut. Tell me that you're my slut, and I'll let you swallow it all." He pulled her hips towards his, he was completely inside her. She cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. He was impaling her, he was ruining her, she knew.

The combination of being called a slut repeatedly, of knowing that it was true, and the insistence of his invading penis broke her, finally. Tears welled up in her large brown eyes as his monstrous cock forced another small orgasm from her. She cried out. "I'm...I'm a slut. I'm your slut. Let me swallow your cum. I'll swallow your cum. I want your cum."

"Tell me again..." he growled. "Tell me what you want..."

She stared up at him, her eyes pleading with his. "I want your cum. Please. Just give me your cum. Give your little slut your cum." She closed her eyes as another orgasm washed over her, tears ran down her face as she admitted the truth. "I'm just a slut."

"Wrap your legs around me, baby..."

Still in an orgasmic haze, Kristin obeyed, just needing his cock deep inside of her. Her petite, smooth legs locked around him, and the widening of her hips allowed him unfettered access to her. The pretty blonde wife had completely surrendered to him. She licked her lips, knowing that he would soon be pulling out and feeding her his semen.

Instead, Drew's hands returned to her hips, sliding under her bottom and using his weight to push his full size into her. "You're going to take it all, slut." he groaned deeply, an animalistic sound coming from him. "You're mine, beautiful."

Kristin realized what was happening, as if in slow motion. But he was holding her legs, and his massive prick was completely buried in her, their groins pressed together. Kristin gasped, and grabbed for his arms to pull them off of her legs. His arms held fast. A small sob escaped from her pretty mouth, and staring up at his face, watched as the pleasure that her body gave to this strange lover manifested itself on his face.

"Please don't cum in me..." she whispered plainly, not a plea, just a quiet request from a broken woman. Her head slumped down onto the mattress, defeated. A tear rolled down her cheek as she realized that she was just going to have to take his seed. After putting herself in this wanton position, it was what she deserved.

His thrusts slowed, deeper, as he bottomed out into her. She felt her body adjusting, to fit this new angle, and she knew from her prior experiences that this natural response meant only one thing: her body was preparing to mate, to accept her partner's seed. Kristin exhaled, trying to relax, and felt her legs wrap tighter around his back, sealing her fate. She knew it was only moments. She knew that her body wanted his cum.

Kristin accepted her fate.

Drew moaned out, and Kristin felt his cock begin to throb as his semen pulsed through it. The petite blond could only let out a small whimper as she felt the first flood of semen pulse into her waiting womb. "Ohhh..." she whispered in shock, her pussy eagerly milking his mammoth organ for its illicit seed. She no longer tried to push him off, instead wrapping her arms around him, instinctively, pulling the father of her next child closer. "Ohhh...you came...I love it..." her small voice only encouraged him to push deeper, deeper into her. She cried out in relief and realization as she felt each pump of his cum spraying against her waiting womb. He collapsed against her, spent from his gift, as she could only whisper out, "Drew...I'm not on birth control..." She let out a small sigh, as the finality of her betrayal dawned upon her, as she realized what she had done.

Kristin's mind reeled as their mating concluded, she could feel his penis, now coated with his cum, slickly pump in and out of her unprotected pussy. She came again, despite herself, as the overwhelming eroticism of their act hit her in totality.

"Yes, yes, take it, you pretty little married doll. You love it, don't you?" Drew smiled, his eyes still closed. "You're mine, baby. Forever." He leaned down and kissed her. "You're still holding me in...you love it." He was right...throughout all of this, Kristin's small legs wrapped tight around him, holding him close to her. "I couldn't have pulled out if I wanted to...Ughh..." he grunted as Kristin felt the last of his cum drain from his still erect penis. "I knew I was going to put my cum in you the minute I got you back here. Your married pussy was begging for it. You're so tight." He kissed her again, his tongue invading her mouth. "We're going to have to meet up again soon. I want to fuck you again, and you're going to let me. Your husband isn't going to like what I have in store for you..."

He pulled his giant cock unceremoniously out of her, and a gush of his cum poured out of her defeated, used cunt. She lay still, silently staring at this stranger whom she had just allowed to defile her, and he climbed onto her chest wordlessly. Wracked with sobs, tears slid down her face, she saw him straddle her chest, his distended penis, coated with both of their fluids, lay heavy down near her mouth.

"Clean me off..." he stated gently, "And then I'll get you your clothes back so that you can walk out of here with some dignity." Kristin looked up at him, hopeful, that he wouldn't make her do such a disgusting thing. He shook his head at her hopeful glance, and put his hand behind her head, guiding it up to his slick cock. Feeding it into her pretty mouth, Kristin learned what it was to be truly loved. Her married sex had always been gentle, loving. This had been steamy, forceful. Now she learned the full extent of this passion. He pumped his cum covered cock into her mouth, and managed to ejaculate a bit more semen into her as a final gift. She shuddered at the sour, salty taste of it. "Swallow it all...every drop, show me that you love it."

Kristin closed her eyes and nodded silently. He was right...she had tried to fight it with words, but her actions spoke differently. Her body had wanted it, sought it out. She had given up every bit of purity to him, and had loved it. Cleaning him off made it no worse, it was only a fitting finale for their tryst. She finished cleaning off his still-erect cock with her mouth and tongue, and, as a goodbye present, gave it a long, wet, slow kiss, running her tongue along the head. The taste was utterly perfect. She wanted him again, already. Drew shivered, and, satisfied, finally, he climbed off of her.

The next minutes were a blur. She put on her clothes, and was hustled through a back door, where a black car waited for her...the car that had been called for her, she supposed, long ago. As she slumped, disheveled, into the back seat, the black, middle aged driver gave her a knowing look, and nodded - clearly she was not the first housewife who had explored her erotic side after too many martinis. Kristin gave him her home address to the driver, and stared out of the window, as the car took off into the night. She felt Drew's cum drying slowly inside of her and on her leg and panties, as the smell of their lovemaking surrounded her. Her mind reeled as the city disappeared into the night.