Kristin's Thank you

Story Info
A pregnant woman surprises her sleeping husband.
901 words
3.94
78.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin walked into the den and saw her husband, Rick, asleep on the sofa. He had been working a lot of overtime lately and was very tired-it wasn't rare that he would fall asleep while watching tv.

The walk from the kitchen to the den had tired out Kristin; she found that being pregnant made it extremely easy for her to get tired. Kristin gently slid into the spot on the sofa next to Rick and put her feet up on the coffee table. Kristin smiled as she looked over at her gorgeous husband-he looked so serene and peaceful while he slept. He was still dressed from work and looked very sharp in his black button up shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and chinos from the Gap. His beautiful wavy blond hair lay haphazardly across his forehead. Kristin brushed his sandy hair away, leaned forward, and kissed his forehead.

She slowly shifted her focus to the television. It didn't seem like a very good movie-from what she could gather it was about a few librarians who worked in a rarely used public library. She was starting to doze off when it suddenly became very obvious as to why her husband was watching this crap movie-it was a crap porn! The amicable redheaded librarian had started to strip off her clothes, teasing the mousy dark-haired librarian who was turning an incredible shade of red. Kristin was wide awake now and starting to get excited. Another side effect of getting pregnant was her increased horniness-it didn't take much and this video was more than enough to get her going. As Kristin watched the two librarians start to touch each other-she began to get very hot and absentmindedly started to rub herself.

As the action on-screen got more intense Kristin began to rub herself harder and harder. Her hormones raging, and her lust uncontrollable she looked over at her husband at a devilish grin spread over her face. Rick had been working hard lately and hadn't got the thanks he deserved; Kristin decided she would give it to him right there. With her other hand she reached over and began to rub the crotch of his pants. It didn't take long for a bulge to develop. Being the aggressor thrilled Kristin and she decided to take it one step further. She unbuckled his leather belt and stuck her hand down his pants, continuing to rub his member on top of his boxer-briefs. She felt his dick begin to pulse and grow steadily underneath the pressure of her soft and warm hand as she outlined his balls with her index finger.

Unable to control herself any longer, she turned to him with unyielding attention, unbuttoned his chinos, and slid them down along with his underwear. She was extremely, not wanting to wake him before the surprise was complete. She succeeded in freeing his eager prisoner. A smile spread across her face as she watched it salute her, proudly wavering its status for only herself to see. Kristin used her own now copious juices to wet her hand and slowly slid her hand up and down the shaft of his penis. She used her thumb to gently rub the head of his penis.

It was easy to see that both of them were enjoying this as he started to move his hips around slowly pumping his penis up in rhythm to the beating of her eager hand. Kristin was now furiously rubbing her clit, a hopeless effort that was not going to soothe her raging carnal instincts no matter how many times she rubbed herself to orgasm. Taking a more extreme approach, Kristin got up and laid her husband on the couch. Then she quickly ripped off her lounge pants and underwear and sat herself on her husband's pelvis. Her hot, wet vagina allowed his rock hard penis to slide smoothly into her. She let out a moan and started to rock back and forth. Her intensity built and she rocked back and forth as quickly as she could-which was not saying much as her huge belly impeded a lot of motion. Nonetheless, she was in absolute heaven and was starting to moan quite loudly.

This created a wonderful scene for Rick when he awoke. Despite the fact that she sometimes complained about feeling fat, he loved her pregnant body. He had always thought people talking about a pregnant woman's glow were just overeager husbands that were full of shit-but upon seeing Kristin he knew it was absolutely true. Her already swelling breasts bounced freely as she gave in to her desire, her long red hair sticking to her damp face. Rick loved Kristin's shapely legs, he loved them even more when they were straddled around him. Now very much awake, Rick continued with what Kristin had started without missing a beat. Kristin's moaning turned to animalistic screams of passion as he sat up and pounded himself into her unrelentingly. Her swollen breasts bounced wildly as she frantically humped her husband. Seeing this Rick immediately reached for them, grabbing the nipple with his mouth. He began to suck eagerly and as his wife's milk filled his mouth he shot load after load of cum into his already pregnant wife. This combination proved too much for her and she fell into a writing, orgasmic mess. Equally spent, "thanks honey" was all that Rick could manage.