Kristi's House of Horrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers

Kristi couldn't move. The sickle blade began to descend and in a smooth, quick motion, cut her bra in half. The woman gasped as the blade swung back toward the man in the robe.

One cup of the bra hung on her cold, erect nipple while the other hung loosely beside her exposed breast. Kristi didn't have huge breasts, but they were full and firm. She was just happy now that they were uncut. Her fear returned, however, with the raising of the sickle once more.

This time, the blade grazed across her breast and knocked aside the part of the bra covering her left breast. Both nipples stood out plainly in the flickering light and Kristi took deep breaths, making the rise and fall of her breasts even more pronounced.

The man's left hand rose and extended toward her. Kristi interpreted it one way. He wanted the bra. With a dip of each shoulder in succession, the bra was in her hands. She leaned forward and handed it to him. The white object disappeared into deep pockets of the robe.

But he wasn't done. The blade once again pointed at her, this time lower. With quick movements of his hands on the sickle, the blade was at the top of her panties, just above the waistband and just in front of her bare skin.

Kristi shuddered as the metal pushed against her stomach, then proceeded inside her sheer, white panties. Meticulously, the blade went lower, pulling the top of her panties with it. With the blade almost directly over her clit, the man pulled down with an abrupt, swift motion.

The material shredded as if it didn't exist. Kristi's pussy was left completely exposed, remnants of her panties clinging to her hips as the sickle was returned to its owner.

The raising of his left hand was met, again, by the removing of the garment and the exchange from woman to man. Kristi stood naked in front of the reaper, her 115-pound frame marvelously glistening in the dim light. She saw the man's eyes examine her from within the mask and she felt her situation to be strangely erotic.

Without a word, he reached out a hand to her. In it was a small piece of paper. After she took it, he turned and exited through the same wall from which he came.

Kristi quickly opened the folded sheet of paper.

"Do not fear death."

Kristi's heart jumped before she was able to gather herself again. Nothing that had happened to her so far had indicated they intended to seriously harm her, let alone kill her. She had to think positive and continue to look for ways to escape.

She pushed against the wall where the grim reaper had come and gone, but it didn't budge. Kristi began to walk along the wall, looking for an exit. The cool, damp air made her breasts and ass feel exceptionally frosty.

She worked her way back around to the archway and walked through it, suspecting the door behind it would be locked. It was. She continued making her way along each wall, unsuccessful in finding a getaway.

When she returned to the wall that had produced and then taken back the grim reaper, she pushed against virtually every square inch. Her breasts were nearly touching the wall she was so close and so desperate to make it move.

Suddenly, it did move. The budging of the apparently immovable object sent adrenaline rushing through the woman's body. She pushed harder and that portion of the wall swung away from her.

Kristi was hit in the face immediately with a blast of thick fog. She didn't let it deter her. She walked forward into even thicker murkiness, stubbing her toe against something in the meantime.

"Ouch," she muttered, lifting her foot to see if it was a step. It was. Although there was light amidst the fog, making out anything was impossible due to the thickness of the haze. She took another step up.

OK. Now she knew what faced her and she began to climb. She reached for a handrail, but there were none. Just a rough wall.

"Eeeekk. Shit."

A hand brushing against her ass caused her to shriek. Then another one touched her right breast and she screamed again. Every couple of steps produced more groping from both directions.

Kristi thought she had to be reaching the top of the stairs when hands on both sides of her took firm hold of her arms and held her in place. Her screams echoed in the narrow stairway before she calmed down.

From her right, a hand engulfed her right breast and kneaded it gently. From her left, another hand cupped her left ass cheek. The hand in front began to manipulate the woman's nipple, rolling it between soft fingers. Kristi closed her eyes, fighting back the pleasurable feelings flowing through her body. With each twist of the nipple, Kristi felt a surge rush to her pussy.

As if on cue, the hand in front moved down her stomach and found the thin strip of hair covering her pussy. Her arms were still being held tightly as the hand in front unhurriedly searched the area between her legs. The hand on her ass continued to massage her cheek, occasionally moving down to her thigh and up toward her cunt.

Kristi gasped as the hand in front grazed past her clit and down to her vagina. She could feel the dampness gathering inside her and wanted desperately not to let the person groping her know she was stimulated.

The hand moved back up to her clit and began to rub it in all directions. The hand behind her moved inside her legs and reached up toward her cunt. Kristi spread her legs as the desire to have a finger inside her overcame her fear. The finger reached the entrance to her cunt, then stopped tantalizingly close to entering her.

Her clit was growing by the second under the influence of the other hand. She found her body grinding against the hand in rhythm with its actions.

From behind a wall, a voice said, "Do you want it?"

At the same time, the finger between her legs touched her cunt once more. And stopped.

"Answer me."

Kristi almost whispered, "No."

She felt the fingertip enter her, then slide out. She wanted it all and he knew it because of her dripping pussy.

"Do you want it?"

The woman was on the verge of tears...and an orgasm. Her clit throbbed as fingers rubbed across it faster and harder.

"Yes," she finally blurted out.

Between her legs she immediately felt the hand move higher. The man's middle finger began to enter her. The moisture in her cunt allowed him to effortlessly insert his hand up to the knuckle.

Kristi groaned with satisfaction as the finger began sliding in and out of her, gliding along her g-spot inside the waiting cunt. This continued for nearly a minute before her body began to quiver.

That's when the hands pulled back--all but the two holding her arms, which was a good thing because the woman wasn't sure she could stand after the onslaught of the two hands. Her body shuddered with desire as the voice returned: "Do not fear death."

Gradually, the hands holding her arms let go and she walked up the last few steps. Reaching a door, she found the knob and turned it.

The woman entered another totally stark room, closing the door behind her. In the dead center of the room, on a raised stand about three feet off the ground, was a coffin. Otherwise, the room was vacant. Lamps on the four walls put out just enough light to be able to see clearly.

Kristi walked quietly on bare feet toward the coffin. She felt the wetness between her legs and the tingling in her breast as she approached. The lid of the coffin was raised and she peered down into the box. Empty.

She looked around the room. There was one door in the wall opposite of where she had entered. Kristi knew it would be useless, but she walked over and tried the door anyway. Locked.

The woman glanced back at the coffin. The words came to her: "Do not fear death." She walked silently back to the casket and looked in.

"Shit," she murmured. She held the coffin with both hands and shook it. It was sturdy. Raising her right leg first, she put it inside the box. Then she rolled over and lowered the rest of her body into it. The white satin covering felt good against her nakedness.

Slowly, she lowered her head, her hands crossed on her stomach. Kristi could practically hear her heart beating inside the coffin.

A minute later, the sound of a door opening caught her ear. She stared up at the ceiling, afraid to budge. Then she shuddered when the Jason mask appeared above her feet. A second later, the grim reaper—without his sickle—was next to her.

They began reaching into the corners of the casket and Kristi heard metal scrape against metal. Within seconds, the four walls of the casket and the lid swung down toward the floor and she lay on the white satin exposed on all sides. And a third man—the butler—had now joined the first two.

Jason stood at her feet. He reached and grabbed Kristi around the calves right above the ankles. With a gentle but powerful tug, he pulled her toward him. She felt her legs extend beyond the end of the table she lay on, but her ass remained on solid ground. The woman clung to the sides now, fearful of falling off.

What happened next came rapidly and unexpectedly. Jason moved forward, spreading Kristi's legs as he did so. The man reached for the front of his robe and lifted it with one hand. A second pull upward exposed his thick, hard cock.

A minute ago Kristi might have welcomed the sight of the shaft. Now it scared her. But when the tip of the cock touched the entrance to her vagina, she once again felt a twinge of need.

"No, please," she cried instinctively.

One of the men beside her went, "Shhh," and Kristi obeyed.

The cock began to slide between the folds of skin. The man behind the mask felt the moisture that remained there and pushed a little harder. The first two inches of the cock disappeared inside the woman's vagina.

Kristi sighed noticeably, then held her breath and closed her eyes. She felt the cock continue forward and it began to fill her cunt. She panted and clutched the sides of the makeshift bed. Soon, the man was all the way in.

Kristi had never felt so...filled...by a cock before. Despite a momentary discomfort when it first entered her, she now found herself taking pleasure in the feeling. He began pumping into her more rapidly and her juices flowed once again. Soon, his hands were under her ass, pulling her closer.

The woman opened her eyes suddenly when she felt something resting on her open mouth. The grim reaper had opened his robe and put his cock on Kristi's lips. Meanwhile, the butler was bending over her body, sucking on one of her breasts.

She didn't wait for instructions. Her tongue ran along the bottom of the cock at her mouth. It twitched when she got to the tip, and each time she repeated the process. Soon, the tip of the cock was inside her mouth, followed by the entire length of the shaft.

Once the cock began sliding in and out of her mouth, she was able to concentrate on what was happening to her body. The man at her breasts was licking and sucking noisily, driving surges of lust down her body. Jason was thrusting into her harder and faster, slapping his legs against her bare thighs each time.

Kristi wrapped her legs around the man fucking her, trying to keep him as deep in her as she could. With her head now turned fully on its side, she was taking the reaper's cock in her mouth, holding the base of the shaft with one hand.

The sounds of sex filled a room that, minutes ago, was deathly silent. The sounds increased as Kristi neared an orgasm.

"Ahhh, yes. Yes," she cried out. She felt the cock in her pussy throb with excitement. The reaper had temporarily pulled out of her mouth, but she quickly reinserted his cock, stroking it firmly. At her breast, the butler had nearly half of her tit in his mouth.

It only took a couple more minutes for Kristi to reach her climax. Her body lifted off the surface she lay on and a muffled scream came out of her cock-filled mouth. When the orgasm began in earnest, she thrust her hips against Jason's cock. She felt one surge after another flow through her cunt and he matched her thrust for thrust.

The men watched her body convulse with a second orgasm at the same time Jason finally came. He screamed out in satisfaction as his cum poured into the beautiful blonde's tight pussy. He felt her muscles tighten around his cock and he erupted a half dozen more times.

The butler couldn't contain himself any more and had his own cock exposed from inside his suit, masturbating as fast as he could. When the reaper was on the verge of cumming, he pulled his cock from Kristi's mouth and stroked it directly over her tits. Both he and the butler came in prolonged blasts of cum, covering her breasts in a matter of seconds.

The woman lay back on the table, feeling Jason's soft cock being pulled from her and the last of the other two men's cum landing on her chest. She was nearly breathless and simply laid there, recovering.

She barely noticed when the men left the room. Her hands covered her eyes for a while, then fell to her side. She looked down at the pool of cum dripping over her breasts and down her sides. All she could think of doing was to roll over and let the liquid rub off against the white satin. This did little more than spread it out over her chest, but she felt somewhat better.

Kristi rolled off what had been the bottom of a coffin and onto the floor. She glanced at the door where the men had exited and noticed a piece of paper stuck to the door.

She walked stiffly to the note and read it in the dim light.

"Your bath awaits."

Kristi turned the doorknob and the door creaked open. The beauty of this room, compared to the others, was stunning. A fire blazed to her right, while in the middle of the room was a large circle of four-foot high candlesticks. Each one held a lit candle. In the middle of the circle was a gigantic, black cauldron.

The woman advanced toward the improvised tub and noticed a washcloth hung over the edge. Floating on top of the water was a small bar of soap. The atmosphere with the fire and candles was as peaceful as any she'd experienced during the ordeal. She could only hope that it would last.

She stepped between two candles and stood at the side of the cauldron. If it were another foot in diameter it would have been as large as some hot tubs she'd seen. She raised her right leg and dipped her foot into the water. Perfectly warm. Steadying herself with both hands, she crawled in.

When she sat she found the cauldron quite comfortable, with its gently curving sides. Kristi allowed her body to slide under the water until her ass settled on the flat bottom surface of the tub. The water rose to her neck and she sat still for a moment, just enjoying the warmth wrapped around her.

Eventually, she pulled the washcloth into the water and reached for the soap. After lathering up the cloth, she put it to her chest and began to softly wipe off her breasts. As her hands slid back and forth across her nipples, she thought back to the mouth on them in the other room...the cock in her own mouth...and the thick shaft that caused her to cum.

Her hand moved down her stomach and onto her pussy. Small quakes shook her body as her fingers crossed over her clit and down to her cunt. She had certainly been fulfilled just a few minutes earlier, but her body indicated it wanted more.

Perhaps in a different situation—in a different setting—she would have played with herself more intently. But the feeling of the hidden eyes on her returned and she decided not to give in.

She felt cleaner. Refreshed. She spent another five minutes in the water thinking about how to get out of the house. The woman didn't have an answer at the moment, but realized she had to keep her eyes and ears open for opportunities.

Kristi was jolted back into reality when a door opened behind her and the hunchback butler in the latex mask appeared. This time he was holding a tray with what appeared to be thick, white towels on it.

He walked to the edge of the ring of candles and announced in a deep voice, "Your towel and robe, madam."

Kristi suddenly became conscious of her nakedness in the water and put her arms across her chest. Then she thought back to what the man had already seen...and done...and pulled herself out of the cauldron of water.

The woman picked up the towel off the tray and stood beside him, letting it fall open in front of her. Water trailed from the tub to where she stood outside the ring of candles. It dripped off her breasts and down her body, between her legs and down her thighs. She felt the tingle return to her pussy as she stood next to the strange costumed man.

She began to dry herself, beginning at the shoulders. She ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach. She only briefly touched between her legs before continuing down to her ankles.

Kristi felt uncomfortable bending over just a few feet from the stiffly standing butler. She knew his eyes were all over her as she leaned back up and dried her back, leaving her breasts exposed once more.

The chill in the air was returning as she removed the robe from the tray and replaced it with the towel. A short, white robe unfolded and she slipped it on. It tied around her waist, extending halfway down her thighs.

Kristi tugged at one side of the opening in the front, attempting to cover her breasts the best she could. The robe was something, at least, but she knew it must have been an appealing sight for whoever was watching. Her ass felt as if it would fall out from behind the soft material at any moment.

"Wait here, madam, and your route will become clear," the butler said abruptly before turning to leave her alone in the room again. Kristi watched the beauty of the flickering candles. She almost forgot her surroundings until a door opened in the far corner of the room.

She didn't wait for instructions, just walked toward the door. At first the room on the other side seemed darker than all the others, but soon after stepping through the door her eyes began to adjust.

What she began to see didn't thrill her. The walls of the room were covered with chains and shackles either hanging from the ceiling or attached directly to the walls. In one corner was a stockade with a padded kneeling area; another corner held a metal cage; and another had a large wooden rack.

She entered the room and it brightened with each step. Lights in the ceiling glowed brighter until she stood in the center, looking at all the paraphernalia.

From nowhere, a voice said, "Choose the correct constraint, and you will be set free."

She wanted to scream, "And what if I choose incorrectly?" But she didn't. She thought she probably knew the answer to that one.

Kristi looked at a couple pairs of shackles and moved on. She stood by the rack for a moment, but passed it up. More wrist and ankle restraints in the wall were left behind before she stood in front of the stockade.

The simplicity of the thing drew her to it. With some hesitation, she knelt on the foam pad and pushed her hands through the tight, cushioned arm holes. Then her head slid through the equally tight fitting hole in the center of the stockade.

She instantly felt the cool air hitting her bare ass. She imagined it was now in full view as she could feel the bottom of her robe riding across her waist and hips.

If choosing the stockade was supposed to magically open an escape route, it didn't happen. Instead, Kristi heard footsteps approaching from behind.

"Wrong choice," a man's voice said. She wanted to turn her head and look, but couldn't. A second later someone was walking around her and standing in front of her. She looked up and saw the Clinton mask. She also sensed someone behind her.

She reflected back on the previous rooms and characters and determined this was the last two of her abductors. Maybe this truly was the end.

Kristi flinched when a hand lifted her robe and pushed it up her back, fully exposing her ass and legs. At the same time she watched the man near her head pull down his zipper. He reached inside the open pants and pulled out a semi-erect cock.

eroslit
eroslit
2,729 Followers