Kristi's House of Horrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

From behind her, the man said, "Spread your legs."

Kristi obeyed the best she could without falling off the kneeling pad. The man in front had his hand wrapped around his cock when the woman heard the first swoosh. She screamed loudly as her ass received the sting of the leather flogger.

After expecting a cock to enter her, the sting of the fabric against her ass was even more shocking. Again and again it struck her, wrapping around her hip and between her legs. She could feel the long strands of leather as the man pulled the whip away each time. Sometimes they caught on the inside of her thigh and scraped along the bottom of her pussy.

After a half dozen strikes, she felt herself beginning to respond sexually—wanting the material to touch her there.

The cock near her face was fully erect now and pointed directly at her mouth. She was getting so aroused from the whipping that, if she could have, she would have reached for the cock and shoved it in her mouth. But she didn't have to.

The man stepped forward and Kristi opened her mouth. She accepted the warm cock and immediately began licking and sucking it. Soon, the man was fucking her face as the whip continued to strike her from behind.

She moaned with mixed pleasure and pain, clamping her lips down on the cock. Her hips moved in rhythm with the cock entering her mouth as Kristi imagined another inside her cunt. Leather struck her again and she cried out. She was sure the man with the whip was purposely aiming for her pussy, driving her ever closer to an orgasm.

It only took a couple minutes for the man in the Clinton mask to announce his pending orgasm with a loud grunt. Kristi felt the cock throb as he shoved it inside her mouth and held it in place. Then another thrust. Another grunt. Precum hit her tongue and Kristi moaned her own sign of approval.

The man began a violent plunging of his cock into the woman's mouth and cum spurted out. Kristi swallowed the best she could, loosing some cum out the corner of her mouth. The man came again and again as the whip struck Kristi's ass.

Her body screamed for satisfaction as she sucked harder on the cock and felt more cum flow down her throat. His groans subsided, along with the cock, and Kristi took a breath. He pulled out and she licked the remaining cum from her lips.

"Fuck me, please."

The words surprised her after she said them. But she meant it.

The whipping stopped and she heard movement behind her. Then two hands were on her hips and she knew what was coming. The cock hit the bottom of her ass before sliding to the entrance to her vagina.

Kristi was so wet she barely felt it enter her. Two hands moved under her and opened her robe, letting her breasts swing free. Both hands held a breast as the man began to fuck her, as asked.

He squeezed her nipples and breasts as the cock penetrated her. She held onto the arm holes with her hands, making the entire stockade creak with each of his thrusts. Kristi felt the long shaft fill her vagina and feeling thrilled her.

The leftover orgasm from the earlier room was peaking once more. With a shameless scream of satisfaction, she began to cum. Her body shook against the constraint surrounding her. Perhaps this inability to move caused the sensation inside her body to be intensified.

From deep inside her abdomen she felt her orgasm explode over and over.

"Oh, God. Yes. God. Yes. Yes. Yes."

The more she cried the harder the cock plunged into her. Finally, he came, too. With a brutal grunt and one last thrust, his cum was forced through his shaft and against the walls of her womb. Kristi felt the warm fluid begin to fill her and she urged him on.

This unexpected support from the beautiful blonde in front of him resulted in several more powerful stabs into her cunt. He held her by the hips until he couldn't cum any more. Totally spent, he pulled out and rested his cock on the top of her red ass.

Cum leaked onto her skin before he tucked the limp cock away again.

Kristi let the men walk out of the room before she extracted herself from the wooden blockade. She rested on her knees for a second before standing up and pulling her robe shut around her.

The woman had to make a choice again. Which of the several forms of constraint would free her? She began to look closer at the wall area surrounding some of the chains and devices.

Finally she found it. It appeared as though a window in the room had been covered with paneling, but not permanently. Of course, this could have been from the redecorating that obviously had to be done to create the house of horrors. But, nowhere else in the room did an escape present itself.

Kristi turned to face the center of the room and was about to put her wrist inside one of the manacles when her eyes looked down. About five feet to her left there was a crack in the flooring. She followed the crack around with her eyes as it formed a perfect square. Too unusual to be a coincidence, she moved over to it.

She tried to pry it open with her fingers, but couldn't. The woman also noticed that if she stood squarely on it, her hands would fit into more shackles. This time she completed the task of snapping the metal restraints around her little wrists.

A few seconds, later the grinding of gears and rattling of chains above her made her tremble. She looked up and watched as the chains holding her manacles in place began to rise until her arms were stretched above her head. Then, just as suddenly as it started, the grinding stopped.

With her small robe barely closed around her and inching up her bare legs, Kristi waited for the worst.

A door across from her opened and the butler appeared, followed by the Clinton mask until, eventually, all five of her captors stood in front of her.

"Good choice." She recognized the voice of the apparent leader from her capture. "You will be leaving us soon. But, before you go..."

The man untied her robe and let it lay open. Kristi's stunning breasts looked even more beautiful pulled up high onto her chest. He put one in his mouth and sucked on the nipple. Even after what she had been through, it felt marvelous. She watched the other men look on as the leader sucked one tit, then the other. His hand brushed over her clit briefly and she rose onto her toes in response.

"We hope you enjoyed the ride. In a minute, you'll see a way out. The keys are in your car."

The man turned to walk away and the others followed. Then he looked back at Kristi: "We'll be out looking for the next victim. Don't stop along the road tonight."

The door opened and they disappeared once more.

Kristi shrieked softly as the grinding began again and she was lifted a few inches off the ground. Then the area in the floor on which she had just been standing fell open. The chains began to lower her through the trapdoor and down into a darkened room. Inch by inch she sank into the room. Before she got to the ground, she saw a window and door. Outside, she saw the cars lighted dimly by the porch light.

She looked down and a silver key shown brightly on the floor. The mechanism dropped her directly onto it and let her arms fall far enough so she could pick it up. When she was free, she closed the robe around her once more and walked to the door. In the back of her mind she expected it not to open. It did.

Kristi ran to her car in excitement and fear. As she pulled away from the house, she looked one last time in her rear view mirror. The porch light went out and Kristi headed home.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers