Kristi's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Flirting with hubby goes nowhere - but with Kevin?
4.2k words
4.47
30k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Judogeezer
Judogeezer
237 Followers

Coffee

She smelled coffee. The shower was running in the master bath. The sound of two boys arguing filtered in from the direction of the family room -- something to do with Sponge Bob versus Sesame Street. It was a morning like every other - so ordinary, so mundane - just another day in the Kelly household. Why did she think it would be any different? Maybe it was the bizarre dream whose images still lingered.

She started to roll out of bed. A glass of ice water in the face couldn't have startled her more. She was naked! She hadn't slept naked since the boys were born and she had to be up several times a night. Then Tom seemed to lose interest in her body and there was no point. Gradually she became aware of the sensation between her legs, what she jokingly called muscle memories. She'd had sex, quite vigorous sex apparently.

Color drained from her face and she collapsed back on the bed. It was no dream. Kevin...she, they...shit!

"Morning Bright Eyes." Tom laughed when she squealed and pulled the covers up to her chin.

"Didn't mean to startle you, sweetie. You were dead to the world so I thought I'd let you sleep." He knelt beside her on the bed, leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

"Boys are dressed and they're eating breakfast. I don't have time to make lunches, so I gave them money for hot. I know you think the school lunches suck, but one day won't kill them."

Getting off the bed, he stood at their full length mirror and finished tying his tie. After twelve years together, seeing Tom in his dress shirt and Levis still looked odd for business attire. Although, his ass did look good in those tight jeans. Damn, where did that come from? She usually wasn't that vulgar.

My God was she horny. She'd been so worn down and depressed for so long that her libido must have gone dormant. Now it was in overdrive. Flinging the covers off, she slithered off the bed and stalked her husband like a panther after prey, sinuously but muscles taut, ready to pounce. Slipping between Tom and the mirror, she threw her arms around his neck and writhed against his body. Pulling his head down, Kristi planted a kiss on him that could have ignited asbestos.

She was alive! Her whole body vibrated with vitality. Her senses were on high alert. She could smell his scent, her scent, the coffee, shampoo and his aftershave. The smooth fabric of his dress shirt contrasted with the course denim of his jeans on her bare skin. She rubbed against him relishing the sensations and when a button flicked across a nipple, it sent a jolt straight to her pussy.

"Wow! Where did that come from?" Tom exclaimed, echoing her earlier thoughts.

Rather than sweeping her up in his arms or grabbing her butt, he backed up a step. Feeling rejected she looked downcast. Then her eyes caught the unmistakable bulge in Tom's jeans. She must be doing something right.

"Do you really care? Wouldn't you like to have some of this?" Kristi clasped her hands behind her back and stretched while coyly rocking her shoulders back and forth. She grinned triumphantly as she watched Tom's eyes follow her prominently displayed boobs. Maybe she could hypnotize the doofus into taking her.

"Uh." was his only reply. Her grin faded and she sighed.

"Honey, I had a really sexy dream last night, then I saw your hard buns in those tight jeans and I wanted you. Besides, we haven't made love since you started your latest project. How about a quickie to start your day?"

He shook his head and seemed to come out of his trance.

"Sorry babe. I didn't realize it had been that long. I've got to be on site early today so we can finish up and get the performance bonus. Besides, tomorrow is Saturday. Just hold that thought and I'll scratch your itch tomorrow night. In fact, if everything comes together today, we can spend the whole weekend together."

He stepped around her, adjusted his tie and gave himself a once over in the mirror. Brushing her cheek with a perfunctory kiss, he hurried off. She trailed after him to catch his parting comments.

"Barring any glitches, we'll have completed the punch list and have everything signed off by five. That should get me home by supper time. If we run late, I'll call."

She heard him say goodbye to the boys and the door slam. Up until today, this would have left her in tears. Now she was just pissed. What am I, chopped liver? She really hadn't expected the quickie, but Tom didn't flirt, he didn't feel her up a little bit, he didn't even comment on her nudity. This is what had left her feeling unattractive, unappreciated, unneeded.

Standing in front of the mirror, Kristi took a critical look at her reflection. She wasn't supermodel material, but most people would consider her pretty in a girl-next-door kind of way. Mediterranean heritage on her mother's side gave her an exotic light olive skin tone. Her shoulder length mahogany hair and emerald green eyes gave away her Irish heritage even if you didn't know her family name was O'Malley.

She hit 5' 9" by her freshman year in high school which led to lots of teasing, leaving her self-esteem in tatters. She walked around hunched over and avoided dating until Kevin got on her case and convinced her she had nothing to be ashamed of. Even now, she didn't realize that in a little black dress and four inch heels she looked absolutely stunning.

It didn't hurt that she had a woman's figure, not fat but very curvy. She turned from side to side and then turned her back to the mirror. Despite giving birth twice, her breasts were still firm and rode high on her chest with milk chocolate areolae and perky nipples. Her butt was still firm. Her tummy had a slight pooch and some barely visible stretch marks, but she could still fit into her wedding dress. Aside from that, she looked pretty damn good.

Smirking at the woman in the mirror, she thought a lot of guys would consider her a MILF. No, she was not unattractive. She could still turn heads. Damn it to hell! Why couldn't she turn Tom's?

"Mom, bus is here." Tom never did tell her how he got the school district to pick the boys up at the door instead of down by the road.

Grabbing something to wear, she scurried into the family room. Snorting at Tom's idea of breakfast, she wiped toaster strudel crumbs off the boys' faces. Backpacks were checked as she hustled them to the door. They each got a kiss. She called out to them to have a good day as they boarded the big yellow school bus idling incongruously in their circular driveway. She waved as the bus completed the circle and headed back down the drive.

It wasn't until she closed the door and started toward the kitchen that she realized what she had on. The garment, if you want to call it that, was a comfortable but well-worn housecoat that should have gone into the trash months ago. It was stained and ripped in several places with a baseball sized hole over her left butt cheek. Her mind was still in a muddle, but it finally struck her just how much she'd let herself go. Hopefully, the bus driver hadn't seen her.

"Morning Sis."

Kevin wandered into the breakfast nook wearing one of Tom's bathrobes and rubbing sleep from his eyes. Kristi had a sinking feeling in her stomach and waited for the boom to drop. Her brother shuffled past her to the breakfast bar where the coffee maker sat and poured himself a cup. Shuffling back to the table, he took a seat where he could look out the picture window into the beautifully landscaped back yard. When he said nothing more, she let out the breath she'd been holding.

"Morning, Kev. Would you like some breakfast?" She asked a bit tentatively.

" Sure. How about scrambled eggs, toast and some OJ?" He looked blurry eyed then arched an eyebrow as she walked around the breakfast bar into the kitchen. "You still wearing that ratty old thing. I told you last week there's a big hole right over your..."

"Yeah, Yeah," she interrupted. "I know. I've just been preoccupied lately. I'll go change if it bothers you that much."

Yesterday, Kevin's comments would have hurt. It would have been taken as criticism. Today, it felt good. He noticed her appearance. He cared about how she looked. As she exited the kitchen and headed for the bedroom, she deliberately put a little wiggle in her walk. Glancing over her shoulder, she could see her brother giving her an exaggerated leer. A big grin stayed on her face all the way to the bedroom.

The housecoat was stripped off and tossed on the king sized four-poster that occupied the center of the room. In her walk in closet, she reached for the knee length terry cloth robe. She hesitated as her eye caught a silky mid-thigh length kimono rarely worn outside of their bedroom. The kimono was something comfortable to wear while painting her toenails or trimming her bush. She used to wear it to tease Tom but had long since given that up as a lost cause.

Slipping into it, she realized it fit rather snuggly over her boobs. Even when it was tied shut, quite a bit of cleavage showed. The flimsy fabric made her feel sexy. She was tired of being ignored and taken for granted. Fuck Tom and the horse he rode in on. If Kevin was going to leer, she'd give him something to leer about. At least he noticed. As she passed the bed, she scooped up the housecoat and jammed it into the wastebasket.

She sashayed back toward the kitchen. As she came into sight, Kevin looked up and nearly blew a mouthful of coffee out his nose. He was wide awake now and it wasn't from caffeine. Acting like she didn't notice, Kristi bustled about the kitchen preparing their morning meal and chatting on about whatever. She was giddy, almost manic. Reaching for a mixing bowl, she grinned knowing the hem of her kimono would ride up to barely cover her butt. Instead of a full glass, she set an empty in front of Kevin and bent over to pour the orange juice from the carton.

Barely suppressing a fit of giggles, she watched as her brother's eyes tracked her cleavage. The jiggle of her unfettered boobs felt sooo sexy. Kevin must agree based on the way he shifted in his seat and adjusted his bathrobe. Kristi should have been mortified that her brother was checking her out and getting turned on, but it had been too long since she'd felt noticed as a woman. Returning to the kitchen, she resumed her chatter as if she was ignorant of Kevin's growing discomfort.

When each dish was filled, it went up on the breakfast bar. When the meal was complete, Kristi came around and began to move the plates from the bar to the table. Instead of walking around the table, she leaned across and handed Kevin his plate. She could feel the sheer material pull loose from the obi and gape enough to give him a brief but clear glimpse of her stiff little nipples.

Kevin's face turned crimson. A pang of sadness hit Kristi as she realized she'd given up flirting with Tom like this years ago. It was too depressing when he persistently failed to notice. If he wasn't reading Sports Illustrated, he had his nose stuck in a set of project specs.

Rather than sit at the table, she scooted up on one of the tall chairs with her back to the breakfast bar and crossed her legs. That should keep his attention as they ate. They chatted about how their mom was doing and how Kevin's college classes were going. Every time she turned to pick up or set down a plate or glass, she figured he could see all the way up to her ass. She was exhilarated to be flirting again and it never crossed her mind that it might have gone too far.

Unable to concentrate on his food, Kevin set his fork down on the plate of half eaten eggs and leaned back in his chair.

"Kris, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been really down lately and I was getting worried. I meant to talk to you about it this morning but suddenly you're awful perky. What's gotten into you lately?" He gave his sister an appraising look as she blushed and shifted self-consciously on her chair.

"You'd be surprised at what's gotten into me lately!" she blurted out a little too eagerly. Immediately regretting her outburst she broke eye contact with her brother and looked down at the floor.

Memories of the previous night flooded her thoughts pushing her arousal to almost unbearable intensity. She squirmed as a flush spread down her chest and moisture began to seep from between her legs. What was she doing? She was acting more like a teen flirting with her first crush instead of a thirty something mother of two. Too much was happening too fast. She couldn't think straight. A feeling of panic tried to push through the haze of lust as she struggled to gain control. Kevin mustn't know of her fall from grace. He'd hate her. He'd have nothing to do with her.

Looking back up at her brother intensified the panic. An expression of dawning comprehension grew on his face. He slumped in his chair as he tried to get a grip on the crazy notion that wouldn't go away.

Slowly he stood up, came around the table and loomed over his sister. Kristi had to lean back against the bar to look up at his face. She cringed, waiting for the angry accusations, the tirade about what an awful person she was, the anguished confrontation about how she could do that to her own brother. At the same time, she felt her body respond to his closeness. Lust warred with panic.

"Kris, what happened last night? What did you do?" Taking his tone as anger not concern, she tried to slide off the chair. Kevin leaned forward and braced against the bar with an arm on either side of her. Kristi shrank back. This pulled the flimsy fabric taught across her breasts, clearly displaying her lust engorged nipples. Kevin's gaze was naturally drawn to them. Without thinking, Kristi reacted just as naturally, arching her back and presenting herself for her lover's approval.

Call it destiny, the alignment of the stars or just plain bad luck, what happened next sealed their fate. Realizing that what started as sibling teasing had crossed a line, Kevin tried to back off. Mistaking his action for rejection, Kristi desperately threw her arms around his neck. Pulling him back to her, she kissed him with all the pent up passion she could no longer contain. After a long moment, when it felt like Kevin was returning the kiss, she broke away and looked at her brother's face. He was flushed and breathing hard. Fearing that he was angry, Kristi began to plead.

"Don't hate me, Kev. Please don't hate me. I can't lose you too. I'll have no one. Please love me. Please." She begged.

Stunned, Kevin floundered. Unable to make sense of what was happening, he tried once again to back away and collect himself. In desperation, Kristi wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her heels. She came off the stool clinging tightly as he stood. Thrown off balance he staggered back. To carry the unexpected weight, he automatically grabbed her bare bottom and pulled her in tight. Fate had one more trick to play.

Maybe they could have pretended the night before never happened and gone on with their lives if only...if only Kristi wasn't vulnerable, if only Tom hadn't ignored her, if only Kevin hadn't still been aroused from the previous night's "dream", if only she'd sat at the table instead of the bar If only those and dozens more random and unconnected events had not now converged to change their lives forever.

When Kevin had leaned over Kristi, his robe gaped open. When she threw her legs around him, it opened the robe even more leaving his rigid cock completely exposed. When he pulled her against him to keep his balance, her slippery pussy was pressed firmly against his erection. As he stumbled back, his cock slid against her wet lips until the tip was wedged firmly between them. When his legs hit the table, he was thrown back causing his hips to thrust forward pushing the head of his cock into his sister's vagina.

Letting go of Kristi to catch himself, he ended up bent back with both hands on the table, the left barely missing the plate of half eaten eggs. Kristi still clung desperately to him making it impossible to stand up. Stunned, for a long moment they stared at each other trying to make sense of this unimaginable turn of events.

Bombarded by erotic sensations, Kristi began to squirm, then writhe. Bracing her forearms against Kevin's chest, she pushed up allowing her to slowly drive Kevin deeper into her body. Finally collecting his wits, Kevin could only plead with his sister.

"Kris, don't!" Her look of desperation began to morph into one of determination. His stomach sank. He knew that look. When his sister got set on a course of action, there was no stopping her.

"Please love me, Kev." She whispered, the desperation still in her voice. When he was fully lodged inside her, she paused to savor the sensation then began to skillfully massage his cock. Being impaled on him shifted their weight allowing Kevin to push himself upright. His hands once again cupped her bottom making him even more aware of her hips gyrating against him. Their eyes were still locked together. Kristi seemed to be waiting for some reaction. Then it all clicked into place. He remembered what he found on waking. He knew what he had to do.

"Kris, I love you and I will never abandon you. I will always be there for you."

Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she began to frantically kiss his neck and face ending with another smoldering lip lock. When they came up for air, Kevin looked around and headed for the dining room. Staying completely lodged inside her, he placed her carefully on the table and began to strip off the bathrobe. Gently reaching behind him, he tried to pull her feet apart. When she tensed up, he looked deeply into her eyes.

"Sweetheart, I won't leave you. I promise."

Kristi blinked at the unexpected endearment then relaxed. She pulled her knees up and let her legs splay apart in the classic gesture of welcome to a lover. Taking care not to withdraw from her, Kevin shrugged out of the bathrobe and draped it over a chair. Turning his attention back to his new lover, he untied the obi on her kimono and laid it open.

"My God you're beautiful."

Slowly, patiently, gently Kevin began to caress her body. Too many men would have grabbed her breasts or pinched her nipples and started pounding away. He had been raised to respect women and worked hard learning how to make love. Kevin was always puzzled at how so many men failed to discover the benefits of pleasing their lovers. Take your time, focus on her, learn what brings her pleasure, put pleasing her above just getting your rocks off and the reward for your efforts is incredible.

Starting at her shoulders, he slowly began to run his hands down her sides. His fingertips bumped lightly across each rib as he took care to avoid her breasts. His palms ran across her hips and down the outside of her thighs. Fingertips caressed the spot behind the knee that was often a turn on and he was rewarded with a low moan. Next, fingertips traced a path down the inside of her thighs eliciting a shiver as his hands spread out across the plain of her abdomen. A few lazy circles transitioned into smoothly running up the center of her chest avoiding her breasts once again. Kevin yearned to massage those beautiful orbs but patiently continued.

Fingertips traced the outline of collar bones then proceeded up Kristi's neck until Kevin's warm hands came to rest on her cheeks. His eyes had not left hers since his love making began. Bracing his hands on the table, he leaned over and lightly pressed his lips to hers for a lingering kiss. That was followed by a trail of kisses across her cheek to the sensitive spot behind her ear. He caressed her briefly with his tongue, nibbled on her earlobe then continued kissing down her neck. Kissing along her collar bone, he paused to kiss and flick his tongue in the notch where the collar bones meet.

Judogeezer
Judogeezer
237 Followers
12