Kristy Ch. 02: Kristy Kissed a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy felt her face getting hot. She was suddenly embarrassed about last night, and about what she had planned later with Melinda. She certainly didn't want to tell Stella she had a date with the sorority vice president, or that she planned on kissing her, and hopefully more.

"I'm done with Scott," she said after taking a deep breath. He called off with a really lame excuse last night."

"His grandfather die again?"

"You heard?"

"He cancelled a date with me a couple months back, because his grandfather died."

"He needs to come up with a new excuse, at least when ditching Epsilon girls."

"It's worse than that," Stella said. "Our first date? I found out later he had a date that night with Christina. He cancelled her to be with me, and told her the same thing."

"Melinda told me he did it to Beth last year, too."

"He probably has so many grandfathers," Stella giggled, "because he doesn't know for sure who his father is!" Telling that sort of joke was completely out of characters for her.

"Stella!" Kristy started to admonish her friend, but broke down laughing instead, and Stella joined her.

"So Kristy, what are you doing tonight?" Stella asked, nibbling half an inch off a bean burrito.

Kristy was suddenly serious again. She knew she was blushing. "No plans, probably just stay home and study. Maybe watch a DVD."

"You want to come along with us?"

"That's sweet, Stella, but I don't want to get in your way. You and Ted have a great time tonight. I'll be fine."

"I have one question, Kristy."

Kristy swallowed nervously. "What... what's that?"

"How can you possibly eat that taco with two packages of fire sauce on it?"

***

The house was empty by seven o'clock that night, save for Kristy, who was watching "Wheel of Fortune" in the living room. Melinda had gone out that afternoon, and Kristy wondered whether she'd forgotten about their plans. Sisters Marie and Rita were the last to leave, offering Kristy the chance to go out clubbing with them. Kristy politely declined, promising that she'd love to join them another time. Dejected, she watched Vanna White touching letters on the electronic board, her mind elsewhere.

Kristy jumped when the kitchen door opened, and she turned to see Melinda poking her head through the door. "Is the coast clear?" Melinda had come in the back way, apparently trying to keep secret their little rendezvous.

Kristy's eyes opened wide. She'd about given up hope, but Melinda was here; she hadn't forgotten, or changed her mind. She immediately felt her juices begin to flow. "I was afraid you'd forgotten about... tonight."

"Not a chance," smiled Melinda. "I've been looking forward to this all day."

"So why the cloak-and-dagger stuff? Sneaking in the back door?"

"I didn't want to embarrass you, that's all. I know this is new to you, and I figured you'd want to keep it hush-hush, at least for now."

"It is new," Kristy admitted. "Twenty-four hours ago, I'd never have believed what I was planning to do tonight."

"Shall we head upstairs?"

"Please."

***

As Melinda closed her bedroom door, Kristy was suddenly apprehensive again. All day this had seemed like a fantasy, but the reality was now upon her. She wasn't about to back out, though. She had to try this, at least once, just to find out.

Melinda moved close to the younger girl, wrapping her arms around her, pulling her close. Kristy was ready as Melinda brought her full red lips close to hers, and eagerly allowed her tongue to enter her mouth. Eyes closed, Kristy explored the dark recesses of this woman's mouth, enjoying her own body's responses.

Melinda's hands moved from behind Kristy's back, gently caressing her full, round breasts. She lifted the bottom of Kristy's top and deftly pulled it over her head. Kristy's bra came next, releasing her breasts, exposing her erect nipples.

Melinda moved them to the bed then, helping Kristy remove her sweatpants and panties. With Kristy now fully nude, the pair lay on Melinda's bed kissing deeply, while Melinda's hand resumed its exploration of the younger girl's body.

"Wait," said Kristy, and the room became still. "I'd like to undress you, too."

They stood, and Melinda smiled as Kristy slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pushing it back over her shoulders. Her bra came next, revealing the alabaster of Melinda's medium sized breasts. Kristy was pleased to see that Melinda's nipples were as erect as her own. It was important to her that Melinda was enjoying this as much as she was.

Jeans and panties were next, and Kristy paused to gaze at the other girl's naked form. She'd seen Melinda nude many times; Epsilon Sisters were not shy about their bodies, and they all enjoyed showing off from time to time, even to strangers. But Kristy was seeing her in an entirely new light, and truly appreciated Melinda's sheer beauty.

They both lay on the bed again and resumed kissing deeply, only now Kristy's hands were eagerly exploring Melinda's body as well. So much was new. Kristy had never touched another woman's breasts, yet she was eager to do so, rubbing and manipulating rock hard nipples in exactly the way she knew felt best.

Kristy could feel an orgasm building, despite the fact that her vagina remained untouched. When Melinda did bring her hand down, deftly touching Kristy's swollen clitoris, she sensed that the younger woman was close. Not wanting to deny her the most exquisite pleasure she could give her, Melinda broke the kiss and brought her face down, lightly bringing her experienced tongue into direct contact with Kristy's primary pleasure spot.

The climax hit within seconds, sending Kristy spiraling into new heights of ecstasy. Powerful contractions wracked her body, ultimately leaving her feeling weak as a kitten. A smile on her face, Kristy closed her eyes. Melinda started to stand up, but Kristy grabbed her by the hand.

"It's your turn," she said seductively.

"Don't worry, Kristy," Melinda replied. "Tonight was for you."

"But I want to, Sister Melinda," Kristy pleaded. "I want to give you pleasure. I want to make you cum, like you just did me."

Shaking her head, Melinda replied "No, you just rest now."

"But Melinda," Kristy said softly, eschewing the usual title of 'Sister,' "I want this. I need it. I need to experience the other side, or all of this means nothing."

Melinda paused, gazing into Kristy's sincere brown eyes. She lay down beside her friend, and the kissing resumed. It was only moments later that Kristy began to work her way down Melinda's body, kissing her breasts, her stomach, all the way down until she came to her parted legs, her secret treasure, glistening with moisture, lips invitingly open.

Suddenly unsure of herself, Kristy let her instincts kick in. Using lips and tongue, she explored Melinda's vagina, purposely avoiding contact with her love button. Knowing exactly what felt best, the ideal rhythm, she soon went to work on the older girl's clitoris. She was taking in the taste, the scent, and loving every second of it. Melinda's hips were soon bucking in perfect time with Kristy's oral ministrations.

When the orgasm hit, Melinda let out a series of little moans. Kristy continued until a pair of closing legs forced her up. Melinda grabbed Kristy then and kissed her deeply, tasting her own womanly essence on Kristy's tongue. Exhausted, both girls quietly collapsed on the bed. Melinda tugged the comforter over them and, arms and legs entwined, they were soon deeply asleep.

***

The sun was up before either woman stirred the following morning. Kristy greeted the older girl with a kiss, evoking a sleepy smile.

"So, are you sorry?" Melinda asked quietly.

Kristy gazed into Melinda's eyes, kissed her lips again, and said "Not at all."

"You're really special, you know that?" Kristy just smiled, and Melinda continued. "I have to tell you something, and I hope it doesn't shock you."

"What, that you like girls?" Kristy giggled.

Melinda was serious, though. "Not just me, Kristy. With the exception of the five new pledges, you and the others..."

"Stella, Courtney, Jenni Lee and Lynn."

"That's right. The rest of us? We're all experienced with men and women alike."

Kristy's eyes opened in surprise. "All of you?"

"Why do you think Ashli, the pizza girl, always arranges to make deliveries here?"

"I never thought about it. Has she... I mean, have any of the Sisters... you know... with Ashli?"

"Sure, several of us have... myself included."

"Wow."

"She's a lot of fun, and she's pretty adventurous in bed, too. I've heard of some of the Sisters sleeping with Ashli and a guy, or three girls together. Rumor has it she likes to be tied up, too."

"Now that surprises me."

"I need to tell you something else, Kristy."

"What's that?"

Melinda was looking at her feet. "I won."

"You won what?"

"I won you."

"Huh?"

"It's an Epsilon tradition that an older girl seduces one of the younger ones. It's usually decided by a flip of the coin, or random assignment. But with you..."

"What?"

"Everybody wanted a chance with you. Everybody wanted to be the one to pop your bisexual cherry, so to speak."

Kristy's mouth opened, but not a word came out.

"So we shuffled a deck of cards, and everybody drew." Melinda was actually blushing a little by then. "I got the ace of spades."

"I... I don't know what to say."

"We don't normally reveal any of this so soon. We would have told you later, maybe next year, and then it would have been your turn."

"My turn?"

"To seduce a new member. One of the new girls, next year, or maybe the year after."

Kristy tried to digest this. She wasn't sure she liked being thought of as a prize, although she realized it was actually a compliment. "Well, you succeeded," she said, an unintended hint of bitterness in her voice.

Melinda looked up, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Kristy."

They both sat in silence for a couple of minutes. Then, Kristy started to giggle. Melinda stared at her, and the laughter increased. Soon they were both laughing so hard they could barely sit up straight.

"I didn't mean to react like that," Kristy said apologetically. "You just caught me off guard. Your explanation was about the last thing I expected to hear."

Melinda took a deep breath. "You're not mad?"

Kristy put her arms around the older girl. "No, Sister Melinda. You just gave me the greatest night of sex I've ever had, and you've opened my eyes to a whole new set of opportunities. I'd never even considered that I might be... bisexual, but that's one of the best things about Epsilon, that we open our minds and learn about a world full of possibilities."

Melinda wrapped her arms around the younger girl then, and they shared a hug. Her eyes opened when she felt a tongue tickling her ear. "You wanna do it again?" Kristy whispered.

The end

12