Kristy Ch. 04: She Continues a Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sister Kristy!"

"All right, Katie. What did she do?"

"Well, she changed into her pajamas, waved, and left."

"End of the world!"

"Sister Kristy!"

"Listen to me, Katie. We didn't have sex, but even if we did, not a single Epsilon Sister would care, except to hope we enjoyed ourselves." Katie stared blankly at Kristy. "I've made love with Taylor a couple of times. And every Epsilon has had sex with one or more of the Sisters. We're all bisexual, at least to some extent."

Katie put her head down, thinking about what she'd just been told. "It's just hard for me to accept," she said. "All my life, my mother warned me about 'homos and dykes,' and how I had to stay away from them."

"What else did she tell you?"

Katie thought about it for a long time, then began to giggle. Not a small chuckle either, but all-consuming laughter. Kristy gave her a look, but it took a couple of minutes for Katie to calm down. When she did, she told Kristy that she just remembered something.

"When I was about fourteen, I remember my mom asking me when my boobs were going to grow. I'd never really thought about it. It didn't bother me. I was still totally flat, but I had my period and everything, just no breasts. But I wasn't the least concerned."

Kristy watched with interest, waiting for the story to continue.

"Mom told me that a girl needed big breasts, if she ever wanted to get a man. She told me that men only like women with full, round boobs, and that if they didn't come in soon, that I might as well become a nun."

Kristy was predictably outraged. "That's horrible," she said.

"But I believed her, and I've believed her for the last four years. That's why I was so ashamed of my little boobs."

"But no more, right?"

"No, of course not, thanks to you and Sister Jenni Lee and Sister Marie and all the others. Besides Jess, I've had lots of guys ask me out. None of them cared how flat I was."

"So, do you think she might have been wrong about 'homos and dykes,' too?"

"Yeah, I kinda think she's full of it in that area, too." Kristy smiled, and Katie looked at her. "You know, old ideas die hard, but..."

"But what?"

Katie took a deep breath. "Sister Kristy, I'd like to try a little... experiment, if it's okay with you."

"What kind of experiment?"

Another deep breath. "Sister Kristy, could I... could I... kiss you? Please?"

Kristy's face broke into a smile. "Of course, Sweetie. I'd like that."

Katie sat up, looking from Kristy's eyes to her lips, then back again. She was clearly nervous, as she tried to overcome years of conditioning. Determined, she moved her face close to Kristy's, allowing her lips to part ever so slightly. Kristy remained passive, not wanting to push the younger woman any further or faster than she was ready for.

Katie placed her hand behind Kristy's head, pulling her a little closer, until their lips met. Kristy allowed Katie to exercise the initiative, parting her lips slightly. She wasn't surprised, though, when she felt Katie's tongue beginning to explore, first her lips, then seeking out Kristy's own tongue. Katie was understandably nervous, but Kristy quickly deemed her a good kisser.

When they separated, Katie looked the other way. She was sobbing softly.

"Katie? What's the matter, Sweetie?"

"I'm really angry right now."

"Why?" asked Kristy, mystified. "Did I do something?"

Katie turned to face her, eyes open wide. "My God, Sister Kristy!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Kristy's neck. "Never! You're like this goddess, this perfect goddess. You could never do anything wrong."

"Then what?"

"Did your mother ever fill your head with garbage?"

"My sister and I have great parents," Kristy smiled. "The only thing they filled Bobbie Kaye and me with is love."

"It's just, I'm starting to wonder whether I can believe anything my mother ever told me."

"Well, that's why they invented college, Sweetie. It's where we go to grow up, and learn about life for ourselves."

"I love you, Sister Kristy."

"I love you too, Sweetie."

Holding each other, both soon drifted back to sleep.

***

A couple of Sisters saw Katie leaving Kristy's room the next morning. Katie was prepared to feel embarrassed, but it didn't happen. Nobody paid any attention, and she realized Kristy was right, that nobody cared.

The next few days passed uneventfully. Friday came and went, and sex with Jess, while a little better, still failed to bring Katie to climax. She wondered whether she was doing something wrong. So Saturday afternoon, she again sought Kristy's counsel.

"I don't know, Katie," Kristy said. "Is he too quick, or too rough, what?"

"When you and I kissed," Katie said, her face turning just a little pink, "It was so... so..." She searched for the right words. "...tender. So loving. There was no aggression."

"That's the nice thing about kissing another girl, Sweetie. Girls usually care more about pleasing their partners, than pleasing themselves."

"Do you think... maybe..." Katie's face turned a deeper shade of pink. "Could we... would you... you know..."

Kristy smiled sympathetically. "Would you like to stay in my room again tonight?"

Cheeks bright red, Katie nodded. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.

"Would you like to find out how a loving partner can please you?"

A silent nod from Katie, who was unable to meet Kristy's eyes.

Kristy touched Katie's chin, turning her face upward. "I'd be honored," she said softly. "I need to make a couple of phone calls."

"I don't want you to change your plans because of me," Katie protested.

"Ssh," said Kristy. Epsilon Sisters are always there for each other," she quoted from the handbook. "Brian will understand, and I'll make it up to him next week. Then I have to call Taylor and tell her not to come home tonight."

"Don't do that, Sister Kristy. It's not fair to Sister Taylor."

"But if she comes home and sees us in bed..." Kristy began.

"She won't care," interrupted Katie. "Will she?"

"Not a bit. How about we get a bite to eat around seven, then we'll come home and play "Girls Gone Wild!"

Katie just flashed her trademark blinding smile.

***

That evening, Katie took Kristy to her favorite salad bar, and both stuffed themselves with healthy veggies. Kristy slathered ranch dressing all over her salad, knowing that she'd been good all week, and could afford a few extra calories that night. A very nervous Katie picked at her own dinner. She was still trying to get past a lifetime of conditioning, freeing her mind to enjoy the upcoming encounter.

After dinner, they headed back to the sorority house, and straight to Kristy's room. Once there, Katie began feeling very awkward. She was actively trying to push any second thoughts out of her mind. Kristy sat on edge of the bed, waiting patiently to see whether Katie really wanted to do this. She wasn't about to apply any pressure. This had to be entirely Katie's decision.

Katie eventually padded over to face her oh-so-wise Sister. Kristy was ready for Katie to change her mind, and that would be all right. She wanted Katie to be happy, and never wanted the young blond to go any further than she was ready to. But suddenly, and to Kristy's delight, Katie pushed her back on the bed and jumped on top. Within seconds, they were kissing passionately.

Kristy silently tried to get Katie to take it a little easy. She was clearly eager, but that was Jess's problem, too much aggression. Kristy had to show the younger girl how to make love, as opposed to having sex.

Gently pushing Katie away, she said "slowly." Then she pulled her close again, offering the tenderest of kisses. Katie quickly picked up on this, and they slowly began to explore, licking, gently probing with tongues. The passion was quickly building, as they shared soft, loving kisses.

Kristy was pleasantly surprised when Katie began caressing her full breasts. Rearranging positions, Katie pulled Kristy's top over her head, then fumbling to unclasp her bra. Katie wasn't accustomed to unhooking a brassiere from this direction, but she managed. Kristy couldn't help but let out a little moan when Katie took her fully engorged nipple into her mouth.

In moments both were totally nude. Hands were beginning to explore the other girl's womanly treasures, and Kristy was finding herself more turned on than she'd been in some time. When Katie's fingers made contact with Kristy's clitoris, she knew she had to slow things down again.

Placing one finger to her lips, she signaled Katie to hold on. She then laid Katie back on the bed, and slithered down between her legs. Using her expert tongue, Kristy teased Katie's labia, gradually circling in on her target. When she finally reached Katie's pleasure spot, it was only seconds before the orgasm hit. Katie let out a gasp as waves of pleasure washed over her. When it was finished, she wasted no time switching places, intending to return the favor.

Kristy flashed on her first time with Melinda, how amazing that night had been. She also recalled how desperately she'd wanted to please Melinda, and how she practically had to beg to do for Melinda what Melinda had just done for her. Kristy wasn't about to discourage the still-eager Katie from making it complete.

And Katie never hesitated. She was a bit clumsy, as Kristy imagined she must have been that first time. But the young blond persisted, and soon brought Kristy to a powerful climax. The two satisfied young women crawled under the covers.

"So, did you learn anything?" Kristy whispered.

"I learn something every time I'm with you, Sister Kristy." Katie kissed her.

"Anything you can use with Jess?"

Katie thought a moment. "Yeah. When I was trying too hard, and you slowed me down? I think, if I try that with Jess, it might work with him, too."

"Brilliant deduction, Watson," Kristy teased.

"Sister Kristy?"

"Yeah Sweetie?"

"Was I any good?"

"Nope."

Katie looked crestfallen. "What did I do wrong?"

Kristy laughed. "You weren't good, you were amazing!"

Katie smiled at that. "Sister Kristy?"

"Yeah?"

"What's best? Sex with a man, or with a woman?"

"How about with a vibrator?"

"Okay, that too. Which is best?"

Kristy smiled. "Out of the three, with a man. But good sex with a woman is better than bad sex with a man. Vibrators are good, but only as a last resort."

The door opened then, and Taylor stepped inside. "Sorry, I just need my pajamas."

Katie refused to be embarrassed this time. With one eye on the intruder, she gave Kristy another deep kiss.

Taylor laughed. "And they said no woman would ever seduce Kristy!" she quipped, then left the room.

Katie raised an eyebrow at that comment. Kristy just laughed. "She's teasing you, Sweetie," she said.

Katie giggled. "Well, I guess she got me."

"So what's next, Katie?

"Next week, Jess is gonna get a few lessons in basic lovemaking one-oh-one."

***

The following Saturday, Katie recounted for Kristy every magnificent detail. Jess had paid close attention to everything Katie had to say, and both were quite pleased with the end result.

"Sister Kristy?" Katie asked nervously.

"Sweetie?"

"Will you and I ever... you know... what we did... will we ever do it again?"

"Of course, if you want too. But don't forget, there are a couple of dozen other Epsilon girls who would jump at the chance to make love with you."

"Really?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, Sister Kristy," Katie beamed. "Trust between Epsilon Sisters is absolute."

The end

12