Kristy Ch. 2

Story Info
Girl goes from innocence to depravity.
1.9k words
3.35
113.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy was new to college life and although she dated quite a bit, she never allowed anything of a serious sexual nature to occur between her and the boys she dated. Here, Kristy realized, were men – not boys. As she sat in the wooden desk/chair in her psych class, Kristy's eyes scanned the room. The classroom held about 100 people. One of those large lecture classes that most of the prelim classes held. As she looked around the room her eyes focused on a group of guys in the back corner of the room. One guy in particular caught her eye. He obviously was the leader of the group… tall with dark hair and a light stubble along his jaw. He wore a t-shirt with a greek symbol on the front and khaki cut-offs. She liked the easy way he smiled and the dimples that creased his cheeks as he sucked on the eraser end of his pencil and nodded at whatever his buddies were talking about. With a start, Kristy realized that he was staring back at her and she felt a hot flush creep up her neck as she quickly bowed her head and turned once more to face the front of the lecture hall.

At the end of the lecture, Kristy gathered her textbooks and was stuffing them in her backpack when she felt someone standing nearby. Looking up, she pushed a lock of blonde hair out of one eye and once more felt that blushing heat suffuse her neck and face.

"Hey," he smiled down at her as she fumbled with her backpack.

"um… hi," (it was him!) she mumbled, trying to think of something witty to say – something flippant as the more confident college women would most assuredly would.

"What's your name?" he inquired, leaning over to help her with her books, lifting the pack with one hand despite the fact it carried over 4 textbooks, one of them her biology text which in itself had to weigh at least 10 lbs.

"Kristy," she said with a smile, for the first time looking into his eyes. Green. Nice. She felt her heart begin to hammer and her palms begin to sweat. Her gaze dropped to his lush mouth and the book in her hand dropped to the floor. Kristy silently cursed her shyness and her inability to be confident and polished.

"Well Kristy, my name is Paul and my buddies and I," he said making a motion towards a group of about 3 other guys standing at the door elbowing each other and snickering behind cupped hands, "are having a frat party tomorrow night and I wondered if you'd like to come?" He stood there holding her backpack and looking down at her waiting for her answer, eyebrows raised.

"Well, sure… can I bring a friend?" Kristy asked, smiling all over the place and feeling completely stupid and naïve by doing so.

"Yeah sure, just come by the frat house tomorrow night around 7. Tell 'em Paul sent you at the door and they'll come find me. Cool, " he said as he handed over her backpack and headed out the door.

"Cool" thought Kristy as she watched him walk away. "Cool."

…………Later that night……….

"Oh, come ON Janice," Kristy whined, kneeling and bouncing up and down on her roommate's bed dressed only in a long t-shirt and panties… begging her to go with her to the frat party tomorrow night. She certainly wasn't going to go by herself and yet she most definitely didn't want to miss an opportunity to get to know Paul better. "Please? Plllllllllllllleaaaaaaaaaase?" she begged, trying to look her most desperate and beguiling self.

Janice leaned back against the headboard and rolled her eyes. "What is it about this guy that has you so wrapped?" Janice asked her in her gruff Jersey accent that Kristy adored. Kristy was from the South and held the opinion that her drawl lent the appearance that she was stupid. Janice's crisp Northern accent sounded so sophisticated to her.

"He's just… sexy, y'know?" she said, flipping her hair and then looking down at her nails, thinking… she didn't know how to express what it was about Paul that made her react this way. She felt compelled to meet him, anxious to be alone with him. Just thoughts of him made her nipples tingle. She couldn't say that to Janice, though… but she had to have company at this party.

"Oh alright," Janice conceded, happy in the fact that she could please Kristy. She liked Kristy. She also felt very protective of her since she seemed to exude this innocent air. She wouldn't allow her to get messed up with a bunch of crude frat guys without her being around to save her. Secretly, Janice harbored a slight crush on Kristy. She had watched her from the first day they met, her with her petite frame, golden blonde hair and sweet southern ways. Janice often found herself wondering if Kristy had ever experienced the touch of another woman?

The next night, Janice and Kristy walked up to the frat house door and gave Paul's name. In moments Paul bounded to the door with a huge smile on his face, a beer in one hand and motioned them inside… "C'mon in ladies," he said bowing at them as they entered, obviously overdoing the gallantry for Kristy's benefit. Kristy smiled and walked in tugging Janice's hand behind her. Paul led them to the bar at the far end of the room. They had to walk through mountains of people… the room was thick with college students, shoulder to shoulder, the music thumping and everyone screaming to be heard over the music. Kristy had two beers spilt on her white blouse before she even made it to the bar and she could hear Janice blatantly cursing those drunks behind her as she followed Paul in a dreamlike state.

"Here y'go!" Paul said, with much more enthusiasm than necessary, brandishing several tall glasses of beer pumped from the keg. Kristy sipped her beer and smiled at Janice, raising her eyebrows in an silent attempt to say… "See? Isn't he hot?" Janice just rolled her eyes, turned her back and watched the crowd. Paul sidled up next to Kristy.

"I'm so glad you made it," he said against her ear in order to be heard above the din, his arm slipping around her waist and pulling her against the side of his body. "I was worried that you wouldn't come."

She watched as Janice motioned to her that she was going to go over to the couch to say hello to some friends. Kristy nodded her response and turned her attention back to Paul.

"Of course I'd come, I said I would didn't I?" she giggled as she punched him in the ribs and took another sip of beer.

"Listen, we can't hear each other, come with me," he said and he drew her into the back part of the house, entered into a darkened room and shut the door.

Kristy felt his hand in hers as he drew her back through the house and felt her heart begin to hammer again. They were going to be alone. HE wanted them to be alone. Oh, God… she thought, is this right? Will Janice know where I am? Then she silently chastised herself. Of course everything will be alright. The house is full of people! She smiled to herself as she followed Paul into the room and heard the door close behind them.

Paul sat on the end of the bed and flipped on the lamp next to him. The soft glow allowed her to see around her and she was able to distinguish the room as a bedroom of one of the frat house members.

"C'mere," Paul said in a husky voice, putting his beer down on the nightstand and holding out his hand to her. Kristy detected the subtle deepening of his voice and saw his pupils darken as he looked at her. She stood there a moment, torn between what she knew she should do and what her body was telling her it wanted to do. She shivered a little as she felt a knot of fear twist in her belly and quickly looked over her shoulder at the closed bedroom door.

He stood up again and walked towards her, taking her beer and placing it beside his then taking both her hands in his own and squeezing them. He looked down into her eyes and she saw his gaze travel across her face and down to her mouth. They were very close now, and she could almost hear her heart thumping with the muffled rhythm of the music playing outside the door. He moved his body against hers, pulled her arms towards him until he held her wrists together behind his back making it to where she couldn't move. Slowly, he bent his face down and his lips brushed hers. Kristy immediately felt the heat that passed between them, but it wasn't just that… it was that he was holding her wrists, gripping them, forcing her body to press against his.

"You like that, don't you?" his rough voice said against her ear as he pulled her closer, gripping her wrists tighter. Kristy immediately saw flickering images of bound women behind her closed eyes… saw the vulgar display of their genitals, saw the helplessness yet raw desire in the pictured women's faces of the magazines she kept hidden between her mattress. "Don't you?" he said again, tugging sharply at her wrists and looking at her with dark desire into her eyes.

Kristy's mouth parted involuntarily as she felt his control over her. She sensed the slick sheen of perspiration wet her brow and upper lip as she struggled to deny his advantage. Paul captured both of her wrists in one strong hand and used the fingers of the other to squeeze her jaw as he spoke.

"I know your kind," he hissed. "I can detect them a mile away, you want this don't you?" He kept talking but his words were drowned out by the roaring in her head and the furious pounding of her heart that began when she realized she was in danger. She struggled against his hold, all composure lost as she blindly fought his grip on her wrists. Suddenly his hand went to the buttons of her blouse and he began jerking at them.

"… jiggling your tits at me the other day… practically begging to get fucked…" Kristy heard fragments of his monologue as she desperately yanked her arms this way and that, trying everything to escape.

Paul watched her struggle and felt his cock pulse against the zipper of his jeans.

Kristy gaspedShe didn't know, her emotions were warring with her. She was a good girl, she didn't do this, yet she wanted it, craved it. Paul chuckled at the confused look on her face.

"You're a slut," he said in a rough whisper against the skin of her neck, "aren't you?" "Aren't you a slut, Kristy?" he asked, teasingly, forcing her to realize her growing excitement.

"N.n..no!" she said, again struggling against his tight grasp yet knowing feeling the wetness surge between her legs. Her struggle only increased Paul's fascination with her. His excitement increased with each tug of her arms, with each resistance she made. He knew she'd give in, but he also knew that he may need to tie her up for her to realize it herself.

(augh! I'm trying to finish this series)