Kristy's Seattle Adventure

Story Info
She explores a new side with and without her husband.
4.2k words
4.24
98.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Recently, my husband scheduled a business trip to Seattle and asked me if I’d like to join him. I’d never been to Seattle and have heard wonderful things about the city so I quickly accepted. It would be a combination of work and play and promised to be a great getaway for the two of us.

We arrived in Seattle excited to explore a new city together. There was something in the air that I couldn’t put my finger on but we were both energized in a strange unfamiliar way. That night my husband Eric made reservations at a little cafe down on the harbor. We enjoyed fresh oysters, king crab a couple bottles of fine white wine and good conversation at an intimate table overlooking the lights of boats at anchor.

Eric was looking at me with that special glint in his eyes that signals that he’s feeling a bit horny. Flush with the wine, I whispered a few things that I’d like to do to him later. When I told him—right in the middle of a crowded restaurant—that I really wanted to blow him, he just about fell over.

Eric quickly recovered and started to describe what he’d like to do to me. Both of us simmering, we hurriedly paid our bill and as we walked out of the restaurant, he led me away from our hotel. I protested since I wanted to get to our room as fast as possible and fuck his brains out. He looked at me and smiled and led me down towards the water.

We stopped at a point on a boardwalk in between streetlights. There was a magnificent view of the city at night. He took me in his arms and kissed be forcefully and soon we were groping at each other. His hands caressed my back and ass and rubbed my nipples through my blouse. I rubbed his chest and worked my way down to his crotch where I found a rock hard erection. I was getting real hot and started to forget that we were in a public place in a strange city. He must have sensed this opening and he spun me around so that I was facing the railing.

Before I knew it he had flipped up my short little skirt and pulled my thong aside. He then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I was more than ready for him and my breath quickened when I felt his wonderful manhood push inside me. He started pumping into me and I was bucking back just as forcefully. When he reached around and started to rub my clitoris, I almost came right on the spot.

Just at that point however, we heard voices coming from above. Apparently there was a viewing deck up the hill from us and a couple was taking in the sights of the city at night. We froze and quickly determined that they had not seen us. We quietly moved over to a wall at the base of the hill that was safely out of sight.

Eric pushed me up against the wall, actually lifting me off my feet and started to fuck me. As he drove into me he freed one hand and continued rubbing my nipples which I absolutely love. I just wrapped my arms around him and held on enjoying the ride. After a few minutes Eric started to tense and shot his warm load inside me.

We gathered ourselves, straightened up our clothes and headed back to the hotel. As I drifted off to sleep I felt great about the nights activities and wondered what else might happen during our stay…

Part 2

Eric had meetings the following day and suggested that I contact Jenny, the wife of a business partner of his. I decided that while I didn’t know her, it would be more fun to explore a new place with someone, so I called her. Fortunately she was interested and was staying in the same hotel.

We met for a late breakfast in the hotel terrace and right away I knew that we’d get along just fine. Jenny and Curt lived in Atlanta and were about the same age and had similar interests as us. We toured the Seattle Museum of Modern Art appreciating the good pieces and laughing at some of the stranger ones. After a nice lunch at a outdoor café we decided to go shopping. We located a few stores and soon were trying on outfits and critiquing ourselves just like a couple of teenagers.

Jenny was petite—which is to say my size with blond curls that fell to her shoulder and a nice figure. While trying a short little sundress dress on, I went in to her dressing area to get her opinion. Jenny was taking off a blouse and I caught a glimpse of her breasts, nice full breasts, and I quickly looked away. She told me that she loved the dress and I decided to go ahead and buy it.

As we continued our days activities I began to take note of her. She dressed well, had great legs and a beautiful face. I stopped myself; was I checking her out? No I told myself, surely not. Then I noticed Jenny taking a quick look at me. I have nice breasts, not too large but they catch attention, shoulder length light brown hair and steel blue eyes. I had never really thought seriously of being with another woman but ideas and images started creeping into my mind. I collected my thoughts and assured myself that I was making more of this than was real. We saw a few more sites including the Pike Street Market and laughed and giggled our way through the city.

It was getting later in the day when Jenny suggested we head back to the hotel, have a drink and relax. I quickly agreed and soon we were back up in Jenny’s hotel room to drop off our bags. I wandered out on her balcony and commented that it had a beautiful view of Mount Ranier. Jenny brought out a couple of beers (my type of girl) and we sipped them and talked.

After we’d have a couple we were talking about the day’s activities Jenny leaned into me and something happened, although I can’t quite describe it. She kissed me and after a moment of hesitation, I kissed her back. We stood there, arms around each other. The softness of her lips surprised me. Our hands began to wander and I ran my fingers through her hair and then dropped them and touched her full breasts. As I caressed them Jenny’s hands were all over me. When her fingers touched my sex, a jolt of lightning went through me. She had to have noticed how wet I was. As she rubbed my pussy I leaned in against her and moaned my approval. Then a ringing, not in my ears, but somewhere else.

It was the telephone. We quickly separated, both a bit uncertain. Jenny answered and Curt told her about plans for the night and that he was on his way back to the hotel. Jenny told me that they were not going to attend the company’s event that evening as Curt needed to wine and dine a big customer. I said that I should probably get going and hastily collected my bags. We made a certain eye contact as I departed. As I walked down to the elevator I couldn’t decide my emotions. Was I relieved to get out of that situation? Was I disappointed?

Part 3

The company dinner was a sumptuous event at a lovely restaurant downtown. I had the opportunity to tell Eric what happened at Jenny’s hotel room but couldn’t find the words. I decided that it’d be best if I told him later on so that he would not be distracted during the dinner.

It was quite a large event and I met a number of Eric’s business partners and their spouses. I felt great after a energetic, curious afternoon. I wore a short black dress, heels, did my hair up nice, and wore a little more mascara than usual to set off my eyes. Eric looked hot in a well tailored suit.

Dinner was pleasant and it was followed by dancing. The music was a nice mix of classy songs and as the night proceeded, a bit of R&B and hip hop. Initially the couples danced together but as the night progressed, everyone mixed it up a bit with the shy people remaining back at the rest of us on the dance floor.

I danced a few songs with Mike, a handsome young single sales rep. He was tall, lean and had piercing green eyes. I started to think of what he looked like naked and it was quite a delicious sight. Later on I was returning from the rest room when I came upon Mike and Eric talking. I felt a pit in my stomach.

Was I too forward? Did I look at him too long? As I approached, Mike walked over to the bar. Eric took me by the arm over to the veranda. He opened with “Mike is quite taken by you.” I responded that he was a nice guy; not wanting to give him any ideas that something was going on between us because it wasn’t. Eric then said

“It’s ok. Mike’s great.” I exhaled deeply feeling relief. Then he continued “I think he’d love to get you in bed.”

Always the joker, I replied “That’d be sooo nice.” Eric raised his eyebrows “Really? Go ahead if you want to.” “What?” I stammered.

“Go ahead. We’re sure of each other and we’ve talked about that sort of fantasy.” Seeing things straight now I commented that Mike would surely be surprised by an advance from me while my husband was in the room. “That’s all taken care of. Mike and I got to speaking and he said that you were a beautiful woman. I agreed and he started to say ‘I wish I…’ when I told him to join us tonight. He gulped his entire drink before saying that he’d absolutely love to get his hands on you. He’s at the bar now. If you walk over to him and order a drink, he’ll know that you are interested. If not, he understands.”

My heart pounded in my chest. I couldn’t. But something—that same something I felt earlier with Jenny—was nagging at me. I took a deep breath, kissed my handsome husband and walked over to the bar and ordered a stiff drink.

We hailed a cab and soon we were in our hotel room. By the time door clicked shut, four hands were all over me. Behind me, Eric unzipped my dress and ran his hands over my body. Mike unclipped my bra and started to kiss and rub my breasts. Sandwiched between two hot men, I felt unbelievably sexy. But that was only the beginning. Eric laid me back on the bed and kissed my neck, breasts, thighs and then started to lick my pussy. Meanwhile, Mike climbed onto the bed and began to focus on my breasts. My blood seemed to be rushing everywhere as two talented tongues worked to satisfy me.

My husband licked up and down and paid special attention to my clitoris while Mike sucked and flicked my rock hard nipples. I had never ever felt anything like this—heck I had never been in a threesome!—and within minutes I came with blinding force, grinding my sex against Eric’s tongue, my eyes screwed shut. I opened my eyes to see Eric move up and rub his erection against my pussy. I was more than ready and he satisfied my growing needs by pushing all the way into me after a few thrusts. I turned to Mike and he offered me his cock which I gladly started to suck. It was a handsome cock and I wrapped my lips around the head and started licking it. I then started to work as much of it into my mouth as I could paying special attention to the swollen head and Mike grunted his approval. Eric and I have done the ‘69’ position before but having two cocks in me was a million times more satisfying.

While I continued to blow Mike, my husband thrusted into me, filling me with his manhood and then pulling all the way out. I was really getting into this when both men stopped and switched positions. When Mike sank every inch of his tool into me, I moaned and started breathing more heavily. It was a strange feeling to have another man’s cock in me. At the same time it was exhilarating to have two men paying so much attention to my body.

Eric leaned over and kissed me forcefully. Our tongues searched each other out, his hands seeking my face. Eric told me that I was incredibly sexy and at that moment, I certainly felt it. Mike’s arms were wrapped around my thighs and he was driving into me. Feeling totally aroused, my muscles started to twitch involuntarily.

After a few minutes, Mike flipped me over on to my stomach, snugged up against my ass and entered me again. By this time Eric had positioned himself in front of me and I took his warm cock in my mouth and started sucking, licking and swirling. Eric loves it when I lick down the full length of the top of his shaft. It started to get loud, all of us grunting and groaning as this three-way worked its way to climax. Mike’s hands tightly gripped my hips as he drove into me, his balls slapping against my ass. Eric was looking a bit frenzied as I alternately sucked his balls and as much of his rod as I could fit in my mouth. I was actually having trouble giving him a blow job and more than once just held his cock in my hand and let out short gasps as Mike continued to screw me.

I started to feel dizzy and threw my head back and said “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

Eric caressed my hair and looked down at me. I looked deep into his eyes, a wanton look in my eyes and his thick shaft between my full lips. Finally Mike let a few short guttural sounds escape and came. Seeing this, Eric let loose in my mouth. That put me over the edge and I came for a second time that night.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and Eric called room service to get drinks sent up but couldn’t. He decided that we really needed them so he dressed quickly and told us that he would run down to the bar and bring some drinks back. While he was gone, Mike and I lay in the bed and talked a bit about how amazing that experience was. It must have aroused him and he started to run the tips of his fingers along my skin from my neck to my thighs. I opened my thighs and he rolled over and entered me again. It was fruitless to try to resist; I wanted to feel him again.

He started a rhythmic motion and soon I was on the roller coaster again. Impulsively I started to roll my nipples between my index finger and thumb. When Eric opened the door, bottle in hand, he walked into quite a scene. My legs were splayed out as far as they could go and Mike was driving his cock into my wet pussy.

Eric made a joke about leaving us along and asked just what we were up to. I reached up and cupped Mike’s cheek and replied “while Mike is fucking the daylights out of me dear.”

With that, Mike groaned and came again. We laid in bed, me between these two studs, and drank the bottle of champagne. Soon afterwards, Mike dressed and left. I curled up in Eric’s arms and we both glowed in the events of the evening. Later on, we made love in a slow sensual way.

Part 4

The next day was warm and sunny. We had tickets to the afternoon Seattle Mariners game with Curt and Jenny. We spent part of the morning talking about the wild events of the previous night. I still hadn’t told Eric about my tryst with Jenny but I did tell him that he’d really like her.

We had a great day at the ballpark, taking in a close game. A couple of times between innings I went up to go to the restroom or get food and beers. I was receiving a lot of attention from guys in the stands. I was certainly feeling sexy in my short shorts and tank top but began to wonder if I had a ‘fuck me’ sign taped to my back. We split a cab on the way back to the city, squeezing all four of us into the backseat.

After a few too many beers we were all feeling the glow and there was some flirting going on between the guys and girls. Curt and Jenny suggested we could cool off in the hotel spa. Curt was a frequent traveler and could sign out a private spa room. We were having a great time and had already gotten a bit freaky the previous night so signing on for a private spa with another couple was not a big deal by comparison.

We hopped into the jacuzzi, lavishing in the bubbles and jets of warm water. Something was definitely in the air because Jenny was practically falling all over Eric while Curt was playing a great deal of attention to me. Curt has blonde hair and nice blue eyes and is a fair bit shorter than my husband. He’s not really what I consider my type but at the same time he is handsome and very funny. When I felt a hand touch my thigh I wasn’t sure if it was Eric or Curt.

It was Curt. He was talking and laughing and I could see it in his eyes. Eric was enjoying the attention from the hottie next to him, I don’t think he even noticed. Curt leaned towards me and I met him and we kissed. Eric started to say something when Jenny climbed on top of him and began to kiss him. Soon Jenny was on the floor, her legs draped over the edge of the jacuzzi. Eric was licking her breasts and sliding off her bikini bottoms. It was strangely intoxicating to see another woman with Eric. When he went down on her she went absolutely crazy. Eric’s very skilled at oral sex; Jenny was finding that out for certain.

Curt took me over to a chaise lounge and laid back on it. I climbed on top of him, feeling absolutely crazy with lust. I stripped off my bikini and Curt lifted his hips so that I could slide off his suit exposing a huge erection. My husband has a large magnificent cock but this was just massive. I just had to have it inside me so I moved my hips over it and started to lower myself onto it. It took me a few downward thrusts before I could take it all in. One of my favorite sensations during sex is when Eric fills me completely. This felt just as fabulous and I just rode him and rode him and rode him.

Jenny must have liked the idea and soon she was on top of Eric, writhing in enjoyment groaning and panting. Curt rolled me onto my side so that I could see this mini orgy. He then got behind me and entered me from behind, sinking his entire length into me. It felt so amazing to be filled like that, even more so when he reached around and rubbed my clitoris. After a minute of this Curt tensed, pulled out and came all over my ass. Quite the southern gentleman, he toweled me off and suggested we join the others.

Jenny was still riding Eric and he guided me to sit on my husband’s face. Eric eagerly began licking my soaking pussy and I responded with a throaty purr. I looked up and was face to face with Jenny. She reached around my neck and pulled me towards her and kissed me again. Our tongues searched each other out and my whole body tingled with pleasure.

Before I knew it, Curt was back in action offering his bull cock to us. As Curt looked down with a fire in his eyes, we both began blowing him. Jenny and I traded off, one licking the head and taking as much of his large rod as possible, while the other rubbed and sucked his balls.

Eric decided it was time for a change and positioned me on the chaise lounge and ran his cock up and down my pussy. He then started to work his cock into me and began driving in and out of me with force. It felt amazing to have him in me and to boot I was just inches from Curt’s cock and Jenny’s lips. She was pumping the base of his cock with her left hand and had her lips wrapped around his shaft and was sucking with real zest. Then I noticed that her right hand was buried in her pussy, furiously rubbing her clit.

It was such a hot experience to be in the midst of all this erotic sex. I reached back and began to rub and lightly tug on Curt’s balls, all the while impaled on Eric’s fat erection. It must have sent Curt over the edge and he started to come in her mouth, still just inches from me. Jenny caught most of it but some dripped down her cheek to her chin. Seeing all of this happen, Eric arched his back and came deep inside me.

I was almost there. Jenny must have sensed this and crawled over, spread my legs and swirled her tongue around my nub. That was the icing on the cake and I exploded into another shattering orgasm. We parted after making plans to visit them in Atlanta soon.

Part 5

What had gotten into me? Eric had meetings the next morning, our next to last in Seattle. He showered, dressed, gave me a kiss and left. Lying there I thought of the recent events and it got me horny. I started to rub my nipples and soon my right hand slipped down between my legs and I started to massage my sex. I came in a rolling series of small orgasms.

I had to get control of myself so I took a shower and headed out to get some exercise. What had gotten into me? After talking with the concierge I took his recommendation and made the short drive to a nearby national park. Congratulating myself that I hadn’t ended up in a coat closet fucking the concierge, I started out on an aggressive hike.

12