Kros Voyeh Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying her on the bed he silenced her with a hungry kiss, “I can show more interest in trade and I’ll have Xago back working glass and teaching his apprentices. Don’t doubt your husband. I can keep my wives and children in comfort.”

“Twenty is still unre-” She shrieked as he put his tongue in her ear and he began to laugh heartily, rolling off to the side onto his back. “I may change my mind and only give you two!” Rubbing the wetness from her ear she sat up and gave him a scathing look.

Grinning wickedly, he folded his arms behind his head, “You’ll enjoy seeing me with them so much you’ll want more.”

With a look that suggested he was simple, she smoothed her skirt. “When you learn how expensive they are you’ll amend your expectations.”

Draeseth came off of the bed in a fluid motion and began to strip himself of his tunics. “Whether I amend them or not I’ll have my Kros Voyeh willing to give me what I ask for.”

The heat of his gaze made her flush.

“I haven’t yet shown you all of the things I enjoy, my flower.” Grinning, he began taking off his pants. “Undress or I’ll do it for you, woman. I enjoy tearing your dresses off.”

“Don’t you dare! This is a good dress!” Lislora huffed and began unfastening it hurriedly, the thought of him tearing it off was thrilling, but the expense!

The sound he made in his throat sent a shiver up her spine. “A good dress I bought for my wife, I can tear it off of you if I want to, woman.” He began to laugh as she scowled and moved away from him toward the closet, still unfastening it.

“Your other wife thinks you’re impatient, I should tell her you simply enjoy spending money to have clothes repaired needlessly.”

“My need doesn’t make you giddy?” The amusement on his face was absolutely wicked. “You don’t revel in knowing I’m eager for you?”

She bumped into the closet doorframe.

Pinning her against it, he helped her slip the overdress down and tugged at the fasteners of her underlayers. The way he captured her lips made her belly flutter. Lislora was naked in a matter of moments, burying her fingers in his hair and returning his kisses with abandon.

He began pulling her hair down as he backed her toward the bed, “Woman, I wanted to bend you over the bed but I would rather have you show me how eager you are for me. I want to watch you please yourself on my cock and hear you tell me I am all you desire.”

“You are all I desire, my joy,” she murmured breathlessly as she ran her hands over his broad chest. “Show me how.”

It was difficult not to laugh as he pulled her onto the bed and positioned himself with pillows, folding his arms behind his head before he seemed to think better of it.

“Come here and kneel above me, first.”

She turned and climbed on top of him to put her head over his cock as she’d done before. To her surprise, he smacked her bottom and laughed.

“I love your mouth, woman, but that isn’t what I want right now.”

Flushed, she came onto her knees and looked at him incredulously over her shoulder. “What...”

“Kneel over my face, my flower.” His grin was broad. “Drown me in the dew of your petals.”

“That’s lewd, cousin!”

His laughter nearly unbalanced her, it made the entire bed shake. When he’d composed himself he helped her into the position he desired but Lislora wasn’t certain what she was meant to do. Kneeling in place didn’t seem as if it could possibly be appealing.

Draeseth laughed in his throat as he pulled her down and held her hips, languorously tasting her and parting her folds with his tongue, “Move as it pleases you, I want you to enjoy this not to be nervous and afraid. You’re as stiff as my cock, wife.”

“I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do.”

Gently, he pushed her back to sit on his chest and looked up at her with a doting smile, “I want you to enjoy me. Your pleasure is a joy to me, my flower. When you kneel above me you can choose to press or move to put my mouth in the position that pleases you best.”

“I-I don’t know what that is, cousin and you do it so well...”

He grinned up at her, “You’ll learn what you enjoy. Let your husband teach you.”

Resuming her position over his mouth, she took hold of the headboard, just to have something to do with her hands. The way it felt to have him under her that way, was peculiar. His lips and tongue felt indecent as he explored her, but not unpleasant.

Licking her lips, she experimentally shifted her position, he did say he wanted her to move and find a way to make it pleasurable. It was the feeling of his hands caressing and squeezing her hips and bottom that she found the most thrilling. Lislora began to relax, trying to find a place for his tongue that felt the way it did when she was on her back in front of him.

When she found a position that made her gasp she explored it and earned a lustful growl from Draeseth that made her tingle. He squeezed her bottom harder and she whimpered in pleasure, pressing more firmly to his mouth. Still, she couldn’t quite find the right place to make it feel the way it did when he was in control.

After a short while, she began to feel frustrated and eased herself off of him looking at him apologetically, “I-I’m sorry, my joy.”

He sat up with a frown, “You weren’t enjoying it?”

“I was but I can’t find the same place you always do.”

His concern faded to amusement, “We’ll do it again and perhaps you’ll find it then.”

“You aren’t... disappointed?”

Grinning, he pulled her close for a kiss, the taste of her cunny on his lips made her flush. He then lay back and helped her straddle his waist. “I enjoy tasting you, my flower. Your concern for my pleasure pleases me but I would have you learn to take your own.

“Mount me. If you face my thigh you can rub yourself against it as you ride my cock.”

The anticipation on his face kept her from protesting that she would prefer to have him over her.

Making a peculiar sound he ran his hand up her side, “Or if you wish to face me I can rub you myself.”

That sounded much more appealing and she leaned down to kiss him, “I would prefer that.”

Moving back slightly, she angled his cock to slide into her ready cunny. He grinned at her as she tried to decide how to best seat herself on it.

“Work it in as I do, slide along the shaft, using your thighs.”

The pleased sound he made encouraged her. “Like this?”

“Sit up straight and proud, woman,” his groaned words made her flush.

Obediently, she found a position that seemed secure and still allowed her to sit up almost straight. Using her thighs to move herself up and down, sinking more and more of his shaft each time was more taxing than she expected but the look of delight on his face was worth the effort.

His hands roamed her sides and thighs until he decided to press one to the spot he seemed to find easily and began to rub in a gentle circle. She leaned forward and braced her hands on his chest starting to pant with the pleasure and the effort.

Draeseth took the opportunity to caress and squeeze her breasts with his free hand as they gently swayed with her movements. His touch drew sounds of pleasure from her and she gazed at his face, curling her fingers in the hair of his chest.

“You look so beautiful with your hair spilling down and your face lit with desire, woman,” he purred at her. “Does your husband’s cock please you?”

“Yes!” She half moaned the word, feeling herself approaching that horrible sensation of unbearable need. “You’re all I want, husband, all I-” she moaned helplessly as he rolled one of her nipples between his fingers, “All I need, my-my joy!”

The hand that had been rubbing her so deliciously now pressed just a little more firmly and sent her over the edge into bliss, her cunny squeezing him as she stilled, panting and gazing down at him in amazement.

Helping her dismount with a grin he kissed her urgently, coming to lie on top of her. “You enjoyed riding my cock?”

“I-I enjoyed it, but I prefer it when you’re...” she paused trying to think of the best way to express it, “in command-”

His laughter cut her off and he grinned wickedly as he came to his knees, rolling her onto her belly and pulling her hips up toward his so that she was bent in front of him on the bed. “Woman, I’m always in command.”

The feeling of his hands gripping her hips as he entered and began to thrust with an almost unbearably slow, smooth, powerful motion made her claw at the covers. Helpless sounds of pleasure spilled out of her mouth. He felt almost unbearably deep, as if he were going to split her in two, but somehow it felt magnificent at the same time. At the point it began to feel like too much, he began throbbing inside her and to her delight, she could feel him releasing inside. It was much more delicious a feeling than it had been the last time she’d felt it.

“Cousin! I can feel that! It-”

Draeseth began to laugh, holding her hips in place. “Does it please you?”

“Yes!” She turned to give him a giddy smile, her face flushing, and felt herself tightening around him at the proud look on his face.

“We’ll do that again as well, my flower.”

°°°°°°°°°°

Sipping the mezi and eating the apple sausages that had been brought, Lislora nodded as she listened to the servant discussing maids, “If you have any particular wishes this would be a good time to express them. As I’ve said, my Lady, you are spoiled for choices.”

“I hadn’t intended to take a maid back to the Kroscur, it’s only temporary. All I need is a competent maid who speaks Torgan, though I would prefer not to have any of Princess Kresh’s former maids. I don’t think I could trust them and Isonei might be uncomfortable knowing I accepted one of them into my service.”

“I doubt her Grace would be upset but there are so many maids quietly seeking other employment I shouldn’t have difficulty. However, I would recommend, if a fine maid is found you might consider keeping her.”

“I’ll take your recommendation to heart, but she’d have to be impressive.”

Krouth cleared his throat, “Ximesra suggested that you may benefit from one of the King’s women who are seeking other employment.”

“His Majesty would be furious if another of his women came into our service.” Lislora stared at the man aghast. “But... a discreet maid... experienced enough to advise me would not be out of the question.”

“Are you certain Princess Kresh’s former maids are unacceptable? I wouldn’t hire a maid for you if I doubted her trustworthiness. They’re known in the household for being tight-lipped and obedient. From the Princes, it’s been overheard that they’re also competent and... experienced.”

Studying his face she came to a realization, “You already have one in mind.”

“I do. Gharol is Karisian but she embraced Ganas the moment she was given the opportunity and has already visited Ig at the Temple. The woman is modest, quiet-”

Lislora held up her hand. “If you’re convinced she’s a good choice she can try to serve as my maid. I won’t promise to take her to the Kroscur unless she impresses me, and I want her to stay out of Isonei’s sight. You or Ximesra will wait on us when she’s present, I won’t have the Duchess upset or thinking that I’ve betrayed her by hiring a maid from the woman who murdered her child.

“If it’s too difficult to manage, you’ll find another maid for me.”

“As the Lady pleases.” The man bowed wearing a studiously neutral expression. “I’ll have her things moved into your rooms.”

The reminder that she’d be alone with this woman made her want to change her mind immediately. Before she could open her mouth, the door opened without even a knock and Draeseth stalked in with a scowl.

“Is something wrong, my joy?” She rose from her seat and moved toward him but he lifted his hand.

“I’ve been scolded. Isonei is recovering and I have not gone to see her, instead, I spend my time enjoying my second wife.”

“I think mother is taking the matter personally,” Rogath leaned in the doorway. “I wanted to speak to you but you stormed off, brother.”

“Please,” Lislora gestured into the room, “You’re always most welcome, your Highness.”

“I know.” He gave her a cool look. “I intend to take my brother out to spar and I agree with my mother that you should have stayed in the other rooms. To have lost her child and to have her husband-”

“That’s enough, brother,” Draeseth spoke in the same cool tone. “I am not putting my silver Duchess aside, I love the woman. I have two wives I love. Her Majesty may be right, that it’s easier for me not to face the pain of the loss because I have a second child coming, but she is wrong when she says my affection for my wife is faltering, or that my second Duchess is maneuvering to have my first put aside.”

“I...” Lislora paused looking down for a moment feeling her face flush, before she lifted her eyes to the displeased Crown Prince, “I had spoken to Isonei before... She told me how much our husband needs to be coddled and stroked, she said he needs to feel loved. Perhaps I should encourage him more to visit with her, but I don’t believe she would be upset with me for coddling him and showering him with affection. We both want him to be happy.”

Draeseth made a soft, amused sound, “How much do I need to be stroked and coddled?”

“She said constantly, even when you’re being horrible.”

His eyes began to glitter and Prince Rogath began to laugh. “She’s ensuring your second wife dotes on you as much as she does!”

“I should be grateful Isonei didn’t suggest she bathe me constantly.” Draeseth flushed slightly as he folded his arms.

“When trade is restored you’ll be doing us all a disservice if you don’t invite that woman’s sisters to visit.” Rogath beckoned and stepped back into the hall, “I want to get in some sparring today. Sebba has been sour about how well you’re fighting. She thinks I won’t be able to keep up with you if I don’t spar more.”

“My wives dislike it when I spar and fight, brother, but they enjoy rewarding me afterward.”

“You’ll have both to reward you after the bouts. We’ll have to send food up to the servants through the windows!” Rogath flushed slightly as he made the jest about the blocked door.

“I’ll move the chairs to send them for food.” Grinning, Draeseth stepped forward to take a playful swing at his brother. “Even I need to rest and recover with two Duchesses.”

Lislora felt her face flushing. The door closed behind him and Krouth cleared his throat carefully.

“Her Grace will take your comfort into account as well. If you were uncomfortable with the thought, I have no doubt she would be able to put him off gently.”

She pressed her hands to her cheeks and inclined her head turning to look at the man. “She’d try, I think. As envious as his brothers are I think he might press for it.”

“That would upset her. I’ve seen her Grace angry and determined before. If softness doesn’t work she’ll show her steel.” His smile was almost smug.

“She’s the only reason this is endurable. Any other woman...” Shaking her head she glanced at the door, “He should go visit her.”

“Going to the Temple at the moment would earn his brother’s ire. He discussed it with me. The Duchess may be able to calm things when she returns, but the Kamrus has upset Prince Rogath to the point he would take a visit as a personal insult.” Making a sour face, he continued, “And I suspect that his Majesty has been encouraging some antagonism toward Prince Draeseth because of his displeasure with Duchess Isonei. His Highness is in an untenable position at the moment.”

“When will she be returning?”

“If she continues doing well, I was told, perhaps the day after tomorrow. Halloc Urroth had it relayed to me that she sleeps a great deal and she seems subdued to the point it causes concern. Her Grace barely speaks. For such a lively woman...”

“The morning after the priest died-”

“Brother Brenough.”

“Yes. She didn’t speak at all.”

“I’ll have that relayed. I was also told that she eats very little. I had to explain to them her delicate digestion. Halloc Aurim wanted to keep her until she regained some appetite.”

“She’d never return. Birds eat more than she does even when she’s well.”

“Aran foods entice her more but at the moment she struggles to finish a child’s portion of soup.”

“Have something enticing sent. The Munians may know of something.”

“I’ve already done so, my Lady.”

“Where is Ximesra?”

“I gave her some tasks, cleaning the other rooms and seeking out some gossip for her Grace.”

“I’ll want flowers as well, no bruise blossoms, though.”

Krouth offered a shallow bow.

Lislora paced around the main room after the man left. She wanted to go out and enjoy the garden but if the Queen was sour enough to scold Draeseth, running into her would be unpleasant. On a mild day like this one, the likelihood that she would was high. Her Majesty might even seek her out if she caught a glimpse of her, just for the pleasure of tormenting her.

Stopping herself and drawing a deep breath, Lislora smoothed her skirt. If she allowed herself to be confined by fear it would only grow worse. Deliberately, she squared her shoulders and headed out of the rooms to walk in the gardens.

°°°°°°°°°°

Her walk had been refreshing and entirely without sight or sound of the Queen or her retinue on her long stroll. Lislora was ravenous as she returned to her rooms and more than a little proud of herself for venturing out in the first place. The blissful walk had felt like a reward from Ganas.

Ximesra gave her a nervous look as she entered the main room.

“There you are. The fresh air made me hungry, go down to the kitchens-” Lislora stopped as Krouth came out of the bedroom with a sour-looking maid on his heels.

“All of her Grace’s things are still in their proper places. Her Majesty doesn’t need to be concerned. I will have everything prepared for Duchess Isonei’s return-”

“She wants to be certain and she wants all of the Baroness’ things out of these rooms tomorrow.” The woman bobbed a shallow curtsy when she noticed Lislora. “Her Majesty insists that you be back in your proper rooms tomorrow. There will be no disrespect offered to the Duchess in her time of grief.”

“The Duchess is-”

The maid turned on her heel to speak to Krouth and Lislora’s face flushed at the rudeness. “I’ll be back tomorrow on the Queen’s order to inspect the rooms.” As she walked briskly to the door she frowned and pointed to the rug, “This should have already been replaced. A simple cleaning wasn’t good enough. It’s stained.”

Krouth stared after the woman with narrowed eyes and gestured for Ximesra to close the door. “I’ll need a second maid to assist me in finishing the list of tasks the Queen has imposed on us. It’s fortunate we’ve agreed on Gharol.”

“Countess Giserona was sent to fetch you, my Lady.” Ximesra gave her a rueful look. “The Queen wished to speak with you but you couldn’t be found.”

“I wanted to walk in the gardens and enjoy the mild day.”

“I have no doubt you avoided a scolding, at least for the moment. I was told that her Grace composed a thank you letter to the Queen for the lend of her mourning cloak. It was so gracious her Majesty was moved to tears.” The sour servant smoothed his tunic.

She felt her lips twist wryly, “Isonei cultivates goodwill. I may have her teach me how to properly compose a thank you letter. They seem to be appreciated.”

“That could be wise.” Krouth inclined his head. “I would wait to suggest it until she’s no longer in mourning.”

Her stomach growled. “Ximesra-”

“I’ll fetch something from the kitchens for you at once, my Lady.”

“Have Gharol sent for as well,” the servant instructed with a frown.

Lislora took a seat on the sofa and waited for the Munian to go. “Should I be keeping myself confined to my rooms?”

“I would be cautious in calling these your rooms, my Lady. It would be wise if you informed someone of your intentions before going into the gardens again but remaining confined hasn’t been suggested yet.” The look on the man’s face suggested that it might be soon.