Kryptonite Ch. 03

Story Info
Buddy's big dick makes for an interesting trip.
4.3k words
4.2
217.3k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple weeks were great for me. Nan was always trying to please me any way possible. Not only was the sex great, but also she cooked some great meals, gave me back massages, and was all around very attentive. I guess guilt can do that. She was doing her best to make up for her little indiscretion at the movie theater, although we never spoke of it. For my part, I did my best to reciprocate her affection and devotion.

She had never emailed Hyde again and it seemed she was going to bury the past. I almost stopped checking that hotmail account. One morning, several weeks after Nan’s trip to the movie theater, I found an email to Hyde.

“Did you even go to that horrible theater? I was practically assaulted while I waited for you!”

She had forgotten Hyde’s rule about how she should sign her emails. That could not go unchecked. Let her get away with it and who knows where it would lead. I knew Hyde had to put his foot down.

“Who is this?” was all I wrote back.

The answer came in a matter of minutes. She must have been sitting at the computer, waiting for a response.

“Who the hell do you think it is, you miserable bastard? The woman you took advantage of in her own kitchen and then had assaulted at some lousy porn theater!”

Hyde saw immediately that she did not sign the email properly and decided to forgo a response. I had to admire Hyde’s coolness and patience. He knew how to handle women.

A couple days passed and there were no more messages from Nan. Perhaps Hyde had guessed wrong! Maybe he overestimated the power of his big cock. Then on Monday morning it came.

“I just want an explanation of why you treated me like that and if you were even there to see I was, your slut.”

Hyde had done it again! He had her hooked. I felt giddy with the power as I thought about my sweet wife still hooked on Hyde’s big cock.

“I saw your performance, slut. You were very good. Those men used you like the slut you are. I expect complete obedience from my whore and you did not disappoint me. You appear to be a very good cocksucker now. I was pleased with the way you cleaned the cocks of those strangers and swallowed their entire loads.”

When I got home that evening Nan was all over me. She must have sucked me off twice and had me fuck her in every position possible. Hyde was my friend!

It was two days later that Hyde received his next email from Nan.

“Thanks for the compliment. I have gotten to be pretty good at sucking cocks. Of course I have never had the opportunity to try a real big one. I wonder if any woman has ever been able to take all of you in her throat? With practice it might be possible for, your slut.”

Hyde was hard as he read the message from Nan. She still had a thing for Hyde’s, or should I say Dan’s, big cock. It must be difficult to get something like that out of your mind once it has been in your pussy. She was asking to suck his giant cock!

Dan had been asking me about another trip to the lake to fish and relax. I decided it might be a good time to take him up on that suggestion. I made certain I bumped into him at lunch.

“Dan, I have been thinking about going up to the cabin next weekend,” I began. “Are you interested?”

“You know it, Buddy!” he responded quickly. “I always have a great time there.”

“I was wondering if I could ask you for a little favor, Dan. I don’t think it should upset you too much,” I laughed,

“Sure, Steve,” answered Dan. “What do you need?”

“About another four inches,” I told him.

“Is it your wife?” he asked. “Does she need another lesson or something?”

“You are quite astute, and very persuasive with that monster cock of yours,” I replied. “I happen to know she longs for another encounter with your power tool. She will do anything to please your cock, Dan, and she doesn’t even know who you are or what you look like!”

“Not to brag, Steve, but that seems to fairly common for me. Women want to experience it at least once, and more than a few come back for more.” Dan chuckled. “How do you want me to work it?”

We spend several minutes going over my plan and agreed on a course of action. All Hyde had to do was to get Nan to the cabin for the weekend. Hyde sent Nan a message.

“You are such a slut! You want to suck my monster cock, but you won’t be able to swallow it. I will reward you with a big load for your belly if you do a good job. Go with your hubby next time he goes to his fishing cabin and you will get a chance to ride my cock again, you little whore.”

Hyde may been a bit coarse but Nan seemed to respond to that sort of treatment. It was only a few minutes later that I received her answer.

“I cannot risk my husband finding out! I love him dearly, even as I betray him for you. Don’t put me in a position to loose my husband, please. You know I will please you. Your humbly pleading slut.”

Hyde and I both had mixed emotions about this note. He wanted total obedience and I wanted a wife that truly loved me. I felt good that she stated that, but I worried about her mind set after the weekend. I wrote back.

“You need to have more faith, whore. I will not ruin your marriage. I certainly don’t want some slut trying to blame me for her problems. You want my cock. Go fishing!”

I sent the message off and went back to work. The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever. Nan had a wonderful dinner prepared when I got home. She even made a pie for dessert! I knew she was up to something and it didn’t take long for her to bring it up.

We sat down to watch a movie and Nan was soon giving me an enjoyable, slow blowjob. How things had changed! Dan’s cock and my imagination could do anything but cure cancer.

After Nan had swallowed my entire load, she slipped out of her clothes and snuggled up to me. She took my hand and placed it on her tits so I would play with her while we watched the tube.

“Do you have any plans of going fishing at the cabin anytime soon?” she asked. I felt my cock stir again.

“As a matter of fact, I was thinking about it at work today,” I answered. “I was tossing around the idea of going up this weekend, but I really hate to leave you here alone. I know how you hate fishing and beer drinking and all that ‘guy’ stuff. Maybe I’ll just stay home with my sweet little wife and give her some extra loving.”

“You would stay home for me, Steve?” she asked. “That is so sweet. No wonder I love you so much! I have a better idea, though. Why don’t I go up to the cabin with you? I don’t have to fish, but I can have a few drinks, relax and cook for you.”

“I must be in heaven!” I laughed. “You have a deal!”

I knew she was after the monster cock and it made me incredibly horny. My dick was hard again. It did not go unnoticed. Nan gave it a pull and laughed.

“It appears that someone else likes the idea, too. Is this big guy for me?” she asked.

I took her right there on the couch and then again when we went to bed. This whole thing was making us both very horny.

When I got in from work Friday, Nan had everything ready to go. She had even bought a couple cases of beer and some wine. I began to think she understood what fishing was all about! I threw everything in the car, remembering my fishing license and tackle, and we headed for the lake.

We had a nice dinner on the way and didn’t arrive until quite late. We unpacked and Nan made up our bed. We sat and watched the lights reflect off the lake and drank some beer and wine. By the time we went to bed we were really horny and fucked like minks.

Next morning I was up shortly after daybreak and got my gear in the boat. Ann put a couple six packs and a few sandwiches in a cooler for me. I thought to myself that she didn’t want me to wander back home too soon. I kissed her and pushed off.

I went around a point and headed for shore. There was Dan’s van in a parking area. He was standing next to it as I stepped on shore.

“You are right on time, Steve! Is Nan at the cabin waiting her knight with the large lance?” he laughed.

“You should see all the beer and food she sent with me!” I responded. “She is hoping I won’t get back till dark.”

“Well, let the games begin,” chuckled Dan. “No disrespect to your wife, but I still hope to get some time fishing today.”

I left the boat tied up and rode back to our cabin with Dan. He shook my hand and headed for the front door of the cabin while I remained hidden in the rear of the van. I heard him knock and then say something about using the phone. When I heard the door close, I eased out the back of the van and raced around to the small deck overlooking the lake. I had left all the windows open and uncovered. I crawled into the second bedroom and quietly opened the door a crack. Dan was talking on the phone and Nan was doing a few dishes in the sink.

“I am calling from a cabin on the south end of the lake,” he boomed into the phone. “Well, there is a good looking woman here. She looks like she has some great tits, too. They are the kind you want to suck till you can’t suck any more!”

Nan looked up suddenly at Dan’s remarks and blushed. She started looking around as if she wanted to know where the nearest exit was. Dan smiled at her as he continued.

“I bet her pussy is tighter than hell. She has the look of a fantastic cock sucker, too,” he added. “Of course, she may not be able to handle my tool.”

With that he unzipped his pants and hauled out his behemoth. With a cock like Dan’s, there was no reason to use guile.

Nan gasped when she saw Dan’s meat hanging out of his shorts. It was bigger than mine and it was still limp! I had forgotten what an appendage he carried. He smiled at Nan and motioned her to come to him.

“Yeah, I think she is going to suck my cock right now,” he stated. “I know how these married sluts are. They want lots of cock, and I have it to give. It looks like she is drooling already!”

Nan was licking her lips and breathing fast. Dan motioned again and she began to approach him.

“I have to go now,” Dan announced. “The little whore wants my cock.”

Nan seemed to be in a trance as she made her way slowly to Dan. Her eyes never left his manhood. She stopped in front of Dan. I don’t know if she even looked at his face. His cock was her focal point. It seems that Dan packed an element that was stronger than Kryptonite!

“You claim to be able to suck cock, you slut. Get on your knees and see how you do with this one. It isn’t some miniature, like your husband’s,” he added for my benefit.

Nan slowly went to her knees and reached for the pole hanging before her. Her hand looked tiny compared to Dan’s dick. I was wondering if she was strong enough to lift the damn thing! She brought it up to her face and kissed it several times. Then she began to lavish it with licks and sucked on the huge head for a few minutes.

“Suck my cock you whore,” urged Dan. “I know you want to swallow my first load, don’t you?”

Nan increased her sucking efforts when Dan spoke. He pulled his cock from her mouth and asked, “Did you say you wanted my first load in your throat, Bitch?”

Nan nodded her head and reached to pull Dan’s cock back to her mouth. It was getting harder and growing every second. Nan began sucking and slurping like nothing I had ever seen, or heard. The only sound in the cabin was Nan pleasing the huge cock with her mouth. She was trying to deep throat Dan, but the head was way to large to fit in her throat. Still, she kept trying.

I quietly walked into the room behind Nan and got very close. The roof could have fallen in and she would not have noticed. The giant cock in her mouth was her entire world. Dan began to moan.

“Here it comes, slut! Take my load and swallow it!” he groaned.

He held Nan’s head tighter to his huge member and began to shake. I stepped in close to Nan and put my face near hers as Dan began firing his missiles. Nan finally noticed me as Dan shot a load that puffed her cheeks out. She had a frantic expression as she swallowed to keep from drowning! Dan held her head on his cock and kept pumping.

After what seemed like a pint of cum was forced into Nan’s stomach, Dan pulled her head off his cock and shot a couple ropes across Nan’s face and hair. Nan gasped for air as soon as her mouth was empty. She was staring at me as Dan shoved his cock back into her mouth.

“Clean my cock off, slut. You know how to finish off a good blowjob,” demanded Dan.

Nan was sucking and then licking on Dan’s tool as she looked at me. It was as if she though she thought she was in a dream and would wake up soon.

“Who is your friend, Nan?” I asked as Dan’s cock slipped from her mouth.

She was too stunned to speak. She just looked at me as Dan rubbed his cock over her face. He played this up for all it was worth. I kept looking at Nan, even as my own cock throbbed.

“I don’t… I don’t know who he is,” she finally managed.

“You don’t know who’s cock you just sucked,” I asked. “You don’t know who just filled your belly with sperm?”

“It does sound terrible, I know, Nan admitted. “He just used the phone and then told me to give him a blowjob, and I did.”

“Did he hurt you, or threaten you, to make you do it?” I questioned. “Do you want me to call the police?”

“No!” she almost shouted. “He didn’t force me.”

All this time Dan was rubbing his cock on Nan’s cheeks and nose. I had to give Dan credit. He really knew how to push the envelope!

I stood up and went to the fridge. It was around 9:30 but I grabbed a couple beers and handed one to Dan. I opened the other and sat at the table.

“Do you care to sit down and explain to me what is going on, Nan?” I asked. “I am a bit confused.”

Nan slowly walked to the table and sat. Dan came over and stood behind her. He put a hand on her shoulders and massaged her lightly as he sipped on his beer. Nan looked a little annoyed at Dan but didn’t say anything to him. She was so shook up that the strangeness of Dan’s behavior, and mine, didn’t seem to register.

“I had my hair caught and couldn’t get loose and he got me all hot and I let him, I put him inside my vagina and have been thinking of him since,” she babbled.

As I sat there drinking my beer and listening to Nan, Dan put his beer on the table and slid his hands inside Nan’s shirt. She hadn’t worn a bra and it was obvious he was playing with her tits.

“That story didn’t make much sense, Nan,” I told her.

Dan began undoing her buttons as she tried to answer.

“I got so horny when my hair was caught and I couldn’t see that I let him fuck me with his big cock,” she managed.

Dan had her shirt open and removed it from Nan’s body. He then began concentrating on her jeans as she sat there.

I took another sip of my beer and looked at Nan. “You got horny because your hair was stuck and you were blind and a guy with a big cock comes along and fucks you? Is that what you are telling me?”

Dan picked Nan up to her feet and slid her jeans down. She wore no underwear. He then sat on the chair and pulled her onto his lap. He slid a finger inside her and began manipulating her like a puppet.

“I wasn’t blind. I couldn’t see. I think it was him, but I couldn’t see, so I don’t really know. I put him inside me because he made me want his huge cock.” Nan responded.

Dan was playing with her pussy and making all kinds of squishy noises. There was no doubt she was wet! He had two big fingers inside her and Nan was shaking.

“Nan, that story is not very believable. I know your eyesight is fine, and I also think that that cock is way too big to ever fit in your little pussy,” I stated.

Dan raised Nan up over his impressive hard on and slowly lowered her down on it.

“It does seem impossible,” Nan moaned. “It is sooo big! I don’t think it will fit!” she groaned.

Dan winked at me and kept moving Nan up and down on his shaft. He was allowing her time to adjust to his mammoth pussy pleaser. Nan was beginning to sweat and the cum Dan had shot on her face began to run. Some made its way to her left eye. She closed it as Dan worked more and more of his meat into my wife’s little slit.

“Do you mean you couldn’t see because his cum was in your eyes?” I asked. “It looks like you have that problem right now.”

“Noooo! I, it was the sink, and it was so big! I couldn’t resist!” Nan groaned as she looked at me with her good eye.

“So a big sink was hard to resist, and you were unable to see, and a big cock was all you could think about? Nan, what are you telling me?” I questioned.

Dan was almost buried to his balls and Nan was in sensory overdrive. It was obvious she was cumming steadily on his giant prick. She had one eye opened, but could no longer see.

“It is so big! I can’t help it! Fill my pussy!” she gasped.

I picked up my digital camera and took some pictures of Nan’s face, her cunt being filled, and Dan’s hands pinching her tits. She was moving on her own as Dan directed her by pulling her nipples up and down. Her ass was bottoming out on Dan now and she was in ecstasy!

Dan leaned forward without losing his place in my wife’s cunt and leaned her over the table. He then began to give her the power fucking she had received in our kitchen. Her tits were flat against the table and her good eye was starring at me, like a squid or something. I could not determine if anything registered in her brain. I sat there sipping on my beer with my face only a foot or so from Nan’s. She was groaning and moaning, but seemed unable to put voice to any thoughts.

“It seems that you were telling the truth about that cock fitting in your pussy, but you will have to come up with a better explanation, Nan,” I told her as I stood. “This is some of the best fishing weather I have ever seen and I have to get back on the lake.”

I took one backward glance as I opened the door. Dan waved with one hand as he held Nan’s hair in the other. He was giving her long, deep strokes. I had to admit to myself that he was one tremendous cocksman! Nan seemed unaware that I was leaving, or even that the world existed.

I went to my boat and fished for several hours. I was making a pass by our cabin when Dan came out and flagged me down. I turned to shore and he grabbed a pole and started for the boat.

“She fell asleep, so I thought I would catch up with you and get some fishing in,” Dan offered as he stepped into the boat. “How are they biting?”

“I have hooked a couple decent sized fish,” I responded. “I almost had a ten-pounder in my net, but the line broke before I could get him.”

“Sure,” replied Dan. “Was that before, or after, aliens came down and abducted you?”

That was the way it was between Dan and me. We were comfortable with each other and spent a couple lazy hours fishing and drinking beer. We made our way back to the cabin at dusk.

I went inside while Dan cleaned our catch. Nan was sleeping in the second bedroom. She was naked and cum was still oozing from her cleft and there was more dried on her tits and face. She must have had some workout!

I prepared things for dinner and when Dan brought the fish in, I fried them up. We had another beer with the fish dinner. It just didn’t get much better!

It was after nine and I had been up early. The water, sun, and beer had taken its toll and I was exhausted. Dan began washing the dishes as I headed for bed.

“Thanks, Dan. I am beat!” I explained. “I am hitting the sack!”

Dan looked at me and then glanced at the room in which Nan was sleeping. I shrugged my shoulders and went to bed.

It was in the small hours of the night I was awakened by the sound of the shower running. I dozed back to sleep only to feel Nan crawl into bed next to me. She lay very still and quiet, careful not to touch me. I rolled over and laid my leg on her and placed my arm on her chest and nuzzled my face into her neck and hair. I felt her relax and she reached out to hold me tightly to her. We fell asleep like that.

12