Krysta Becomes a Whore

Story Info
A housewife's descent into prostitution.
1.2k words
3.71
127.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meg_a
Meg_a
7 Followers

My name is Krysta, and this is my story. I am 24 years old, and have a decent figure. I am married for past 3 years. My husband Kevin is a decent guy, but what he doesn't know is that I have a boyfriend. His name is Peter. I was sexually active since I was 18, and met Peter when I was about 21. We had a vigorous sex life, and frankly Kevin doesn't compare to him.

One morning he called me and told me that he was going to attend a friend's house party, and he wanted me to come with him. I instantly agreed, I told Kevin that I was going to a reunion with old friends, he didn't bother too much. On the said day Peter instructed me to dress revealingly. I was to wear a see through top, through which my features could be highlighted. I was a little excited at the prospect. He also asked me to go without panties. I complied as he often made requests like these. We got in a car and were traveling to our destination when he suddenly told me of a fantasy of his where he fantasized about me fucking other men while he watched. I wasn't sure but then he told me that at this party he had made such arrangements. I wasn't ready but he then assured me that It would be a great experience and that it was just a once in a lifetime opportunity. I finally gave in.

We arrived about an hour later, at an almost deserted place. There was a bungalow in the middle but it seemed like an estate as there were no other houses in that stretch. As we entered we were greeted by 3 fairly handsome middle aged men. They smiled at me and offered snacks and refreshments. I knew what was about to happen and somehow felt more excited than scared. They informed me that we were the only people in this area and that we had the whole place to ourselves. It was about 9 am. I was offered drinks, I had always been a hard drinker, however the drinks did loosen me up a little. Then suddenly one of the guys, whose name was Mark, came closer and said, "This is quite a slutty bitch you got for yourself Peter." The other one, Joe then leaned forward and cupped one of my boobs. "Just look at the size of these tits" he said. I wasn't sure how to respond but then suddenly felt myself getting wet from all the dirty talk. My juices had peaked. Then the third guy, Steve, got up and kissed me, and in the process slowly started undressing me. I could not or rather did not resist. I kissed him back, when Mark crept up behind my and lifted my skirt only to reveal my bare ass. I switched sides, and started kissing Mark, I was completely naked by then. Joe then slid a finger into my wet and wanting cunt.

Peter had undressed as well and was stroking his rock hard cock at the neighboring sofa. "She actually went through the town in this micro mini skirt with no panties on!!"said Steve eyeing Peter.

"She is a really loyal bitch, I am betting she would comply even if I asked her to fuck a dog." said Peter,"Isnt it right??" he said looking at me. It was meant to be humiliating but it was an enormous turn on. "Whatever you say , Peter." I said, I was literally out of my mind!!

"It's Master Peter, bitch." Said Peter. All this dirty talk had turned me on, I just couldn't stop any more. Meanwhile Mark started to lick my cunt, while Steve stood with his erect cock quite near my mouth. "Hurry up bitch, suck it up like the whore you are!!"

I jumped forward and started licking it just like a real whore. It was so long I nearly choked but I managed to take the whole of it in. I could feel Joe sucking on my erect nipples. I increased my pace on Steve's cock and before long he exploded in my mouth. He then motioned me to swallow it, and I did, not wasting a single drop of his precious cum. But before I could relax Joe jammed his cock in my mouth. By then Mark had been pounding vigorously on my pussy like a dog. My pussy was bald as I had shaved yesterday on the advice of Peter. Joe wasn't very well endowed, He couldn't last long in my mouth. After he ejaculated I swallowed it without waiting for them to instruct me. I orgasmed several times, I was slowly getting addicted to this.

Then they placed me on a bed and then poured whiskey on my belly, and started licking me clean. It was a very ticklish sensation. Then they turned their attention to my ass. I was a bit nervous as that was a place I was most sensitive in. No one except Peter had ever put their cocks in my ass, not even my husband, I gave it to him after I got married. He asked me to show him that even after marriage I was still devoted to him, and I let him do it on his birthday. I was a little reluctant, but then Peter told me to go on. I had very low resistance towards Peter. They took turns fucking my ass. Each of them cummed in my ass which was almost about to overflow. Then finally Peter asked me to come near him. He had watched the entire time and had masturbated vigorously and saved the sperm in a shot glass. He handed it over to me, "Heres a little reward." He stated. I didn't even think twice as I drank it up, it was probably the highest point of the day, and it was probably the best drink of my life. We were all exhausted and I was almost covered in cum, when Peter aimed at me and pissed, the smelly golden liquid washed away the sperm. Soon the others did the same. It was about 3 pm, I was naked, covered in piss. Then they stated that they wanted me to stay like that for the rest of the day, and I complied.

Later when I was going home, all the guys handed me quite a bit of cash, saying that it was a symbol of their gratitude. I accepted as well. After a few weeks I learned that those friends of Peter were not actually friends but clients, from whom Peter charged a hefty sum for arranging that evening. I was an actual whore over there. However it was still the most thrilling experience. Now I take up such offers consensually about once a week. My husband still doesn't know. Peter takes about 80% but it's the thrill and not the money that I am interested in.

Note: I couldn't use real names for obvious reasons, if any of you want u can email me. Dirty comments are also welcome. Give some feedback or else all this writing was for nothing. E-mail me.

Meg_a
Meg_a
7 Followers