Krystal Ch. 02

Story Info
The continued story of a submissive in training.
1.2k words
3.97
66.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

A few days later, I went over to Krystal's office, since I had an assignment near by, and walked over to her desk. It took me a while, as when you walk into a place where you know everyone, everyone wants to talk to you and such.

I finally made my way over to Krystal's cube. I told her meet me outside the door by the coke machine in 5 minutes. Before she could respond, I left, going to get my car, and parking right by the door I mentioned.

When she got outside (4 minutes and 45 seconds later), I was relieved at how good she looked. She was wearing a lovely summery business dress that definitely held true to her figure.

"Lift the skirt," I said as she smiled, paused a moment, then confused looked at me. "Lift the skirt," I said again. She slowly did, taking her time, not because she was trying to tease, but she could not believe I had her doing this at work. Finally, I started to see the off-white color of her panties. I told her to turn around, and verified it was not a thong.

"Take off the underwear, this instant."

She mouthed the word "what", but did not let it out, as she hooked her thumbs into her panties, and slid them down.

"Hand them to me." She lowered her eyes and did so immediately. I took them and put them in my car. "From now on, you will wear nothing but thongs. I will check on you ever occasionally at work to make sure you are an obedient slut. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she said, eyes still lowered.

Good. You will meet me at that restaurant, Bobby's, right after work. You can meet me at the bar. I will have a table waiting when you get there. I then got in the car, watching her skirt slide into place. I drove off, making sure things were set for tonight.

Before Krystal got to the restaurant, I arranged with a friend of mine that worked there, to keep a table for me that was out of the way, and unscrewed a light bulb, making it a little darker than the restaurant is normally.

I was at the bar, watching whatever sports news was on and chillin with the bartender when Krystal came in, slightly unsure of why she showed up, and slightly nervous, but smiled when she noticed me.

I finished my drink slowly, walked over to her, and whispered the order to follow me. I took her over to our table, and told her that before she could sit, she will lift her dress, placing her bare ass on the chair. She bit her lip, fighting the urge to question my orders. Nevertheless, when she realized that I had arranged it that she was in a dark corner, and no one could see her, she resigned herself to the fact that this is what she wanted.

She raised her dress so that nothing was visible from the front, but her ass was exposed to the wall, and then slowly seated herself across from me.

"Do you like being commanded and following those commands, Krystal?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Spread your legs wide, over the sides of the chair."

She did so, and I removed my right shoe, and placed my foot on the chair.

"Scoot your ass closer to my foot, Krystal." She complied and felt my sock between her pussy lips, as I moved my toes to run up and down her slit, feeling the moisture through my sock.

I picked up the menu, and started reading it, deciding on what I desired for the evening. After a couple of moments, I put my menu down, and looked at her. "I am sorry. I should have told you to pick up your menu and decide what you want. This is, after all a date... and I am sure you don't want to have too much attention on you as you sit there like this." As I pushed my toe between her pussy lips. After a few moments' times, (me trying hard to ignore her gasps as I continued toeing her pussy) the waiter came and took our orders.

When the waiter left, I looked into her eyes. "I am looking for a new play toy. Someone to serve my whim and desires sexually. I have decided I want someone I could train and mold. I can tell by what you have done with me so far that at least the thought is there for you. The question is, do you wish to serve me? Do not answer me with a yes or no yet. You can answer as we leave tonight. Now is the one night you can comment freely, or ask questions. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. I understand. I...I just do not know. I have never been approached like this before, and I never even considered doing what I did the other night, let alone, sitting here like... this," she said as she blushed. I pushed my toe further into her pussy, making her pause to breathe deeper, as I pushed inside her.

"I am not sure. I have never even thought about being submissive to anyone before. In addition, with you... it feels somewhat natural. I don't know. It just is kind of fast for now." as I pulled my toe from her pussy and ran the wetness over her pubic hair.

"I understand. It takes a while to realize your true nature, especially in this day and age where people say you have to be assertive, and take what you want. No one will do it for you. But, when you agree, and I have a firm opinion you will, you will realize this great opportunity afforded to you."

We participated in some idle chitchat, and I kept my foot firmly planted so that her legs would not close. The waiter seemed to notice part of her bare leg coming out from under the tablecloth. When Krystal saw this, she instinctively tried to close her legs as she blushed. I pushed my foot a little harder, where the heel of my foot pressed in between her pussy lips slightly.

She understood, and left her legs the way they were. Halfway through the meal, I removed my foot and told her that she may close her legs if she wished. Krystal started to, but after situating herself, stretching her legs and such, her legs remained open, as she smiled at me. I knew she was to be mining soon.

As the meal ended, we giggled and carried on. In addition, when the check came, I walked her to her car, and kissed her cheek. I told her to lift her skirt so I could see what I have been playing with all night. It took almost every ounce of will power I had to not take it forcefully.

She smiled and said "If I only have the choices of yes or no right now, the answer is no. I … I don't think I am ready for it."

I put my card in her glove compartment, and told her that when she was ready, call me. Slowly walked away, whistling, knowing that she would be mine soon enough.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers