Krystal Ch. 03

Story Info
The ongoing story goes on.
2.3k words
4.23
51.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

Krystal called me about midweek the following week, and, though I was anxious to talk to her, I let it go to voice mail. I wanted to make sure I could analyze her frame of mind when she called. I listened to the message about a dozen times, and I deduced that she was slightly nervous, and a bit excited, but still being shy with me. She told me that she wanted to serve me and try to please me, and danced around any other items.

In order to prepare myself for the return call, I went to the gym for two hours, came home, showered, and called her back. "Hello, Krystal," I said. "I have been expecting your call. I liked your voice mail message, and it sounds like you agree. I want to hear you say the exact words, 'yes, sir, I am ready to serve you and learn from you'."

Krystal hesitated a moment or two before she said it, and even though she did say it verbatim, it sounded forced. Nevertheless, what was I to expect. She was just beginning her journey into being a slut. Chastising her now would do no good. I told her what a good slut she was, and to meet me after work at my place, and I gave her the address. I told her to go home and be fresh for we will have a fun and enjoyable night ahead of us.

When she got off the phone, I went to the closet, and pulled out the chest, looking for my favorite three learning tools; the eight-foot piece of rope, the leather cuffs, and a 4-inch vibrating dildo. I made sure that all three were in working order and maintained well, and placed them aside. I had 2 nights to prepare, but I love being fully prepared.

Krystal arrived about 6:30, and I prepared a light meal. I figured she probably wouldn't have eaten, and I didn't want her to overeat before she got here. When she came in, I brought her to the center of the living room, leaving her standing as I sat comfortably.

"When you are here, when that door closes, and no one is here, you will remove your clothing. You will remain naked much of the time that you are here. When you are here, your sole purpose will be to please me. Did I leave any room for doubt?"

"No sir"

She proceeded slowly and unsurely, but started to. She started to sway her hips nervously, as if she believed I wanted a strip show. "Stop," I said. "I didn't ask you to dance. I didn't ask you to entertain. I told you to remove your clothing. If I want something more than that, I will tell you so. Now, take your clothes off."

Without ceremony or any questions, she took off her clothes, leaving her thong on for a moment longer than I would like. She was observant and noticed the look on my face, then quickly put her thumbs into the waistband of the thong, and quickly slipped them off.

"Good. Now, take your clothes, and put them on the stand by the door. That is where your clothes will remain whenever I have you here. Are you hungry?"

This question caught her off guard as she was walking towards the door.

"Yes, sir".

I pulled out a chair for her, and sat her at the table. She seemed unsure of herself, sitting naked at the table as I was still dressed in my evening outfit. After a moment, she started to cover up her breasts. I walked to her and put her arms to the side. "There will be no modesty in this house. That is part of what you agreed to. The only modesty you're allowed is a closed door when you have to use the restroom. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir. May I use the restroom right now? I," she paused a moment. Then, "I don't know all the rules, but I am willing to learn."

"Please. Use the one in the bedroom. You will notice a table by the door on your way out, three items. Bring them in here, and put them on the table in the living room before you come back to the table."

Krystal came out of the bedroom, and I caught her blushing, but I didn't make a thing out of it. It was cute to see her with a small dildo in her hand, rope, and cuffs. It actually surprised me that she was more embarrassed than scared bringing these accessories into the room. She sat back down at the table, and realized the food was in front of her.

As I was ending my meal, I told Krystal to bring me the bottle off wine from the counter, and one wine glass from the cabinet. When she returned, she placed the glass in front of me, followed by the bottle. I looked up at her, and it took her a while, but she finally realized what I was waiting on; she filled my glass with the wine. I told her that she may be seated and finish her meal, as I took a few sips of the wine.

After she finished her meal, I had her return to the middle of the floor and stand there. I walked over and gave her a soft, but short kiss. I then told her that her training has already begun and that she shall now get on her knees and learn to present her for inspection. When she was on her knees, I told her to put her cheek to the ground, and spread her legs a bit, exposing both her cunt and her ass for me. She shuttered at the harshness of my words, but I could tell that she didn't really mind it. She did so, and I placed one foot between her legs, and spread them even wider. Now, take your hands, and spread your ass cheeks for me. I want to be able to see every thing when I inspect you, making sure that you are worthy of my use for that evening. She hesitated long enough that I slapped her ass giving it a proper sting.

"I understand that I will command you to do things that you wouldn't normally do, or that you haven't done before. I want you to realize, it isn't that I am asking for something, I am demanding it. You are serving me, you will do as I say, or you may leave. Those are your options. Are we clear?"

Krystal reached back, spreading her ass cheeks wide, "Yes, sir. I understand"

"Very good. Now, let's see what we have here. I know I have to work with you on sucking a cock as thick as mine, but I am sure you won't complain." I spread her legs a little wider. "Nice... your slit is nice and wet. Your pussy has too much hair on it. After tonight, you will have to keep the pussy lips shaved, and the top, you can keep trimmed low, or shaved completely.

I reached down and touched her asshole with the tip of my finger, causing her to push herself forward. "Virgin ass. That won't last too long. It will be a nice start."

Looking down at her face, I told her, "I won't be fucking your ass today... but I will soon." She winced, but did nothing more than that. I knew she was willing to learn how to best please me.

I ran my fingers down from the beginning of her ass crack, down over her pussy lips, and slightly between her lips, being very careful not to penetrate her, but I definitely felt the wetness that was there. She did her best to stay still, as I pushed one fingertip into the entrance of her anus. She was fighting her body, which wanted to move away from my finger, but she stayed put. She was doing very well.

"Stay," I commanded, as I went to the bathroom. I returned naked about five minutes later. She was still as I left here, ass cheeks spread wide. I knew that she would be the perfect little pet for my pleasure. I brought a chair forward, a bit, in front of where her head lay. "Kneel before me." Krystal did as she was told. "Now, show me how you like to suck my cock."

She hesitated a brief instant, then took the shaft of my cock in her hand, and stroked it timidly, as she brought her lips to the head of my dick. She licked her lips, the slowly parted the hole in my cock with the tip of her tongue, looking into my eyes to verify that it is what I wanted. I reclined a little, spreading my legs a little more, as she opened her mouth and took the head inside of it. I reached out, and put my hand on the back of her head, and she instantly released control of herself to me, as I pushed my cock further into her throat. Her hand slid further and further, almost caressing my balls in the midst of stroking my cock.

Being as patient as I could be, I only pushed half of my cock down her throat, making sure that I didn't make her choke so bad that she had to stop, but continues fucking her, watching the moisture collect in her eyes, as the head of my cock kept going into her throat. When finally she couldn't resist choking, I pulled my cock out of her mouth. When she finally caught her breath, I stood up, and assisted her up by placing my finger under her chin. Once she stood up, I kissed her deeply and passionately, feeling her arms around me as I pulled her close.

After the moment passed, I walked over to the couch and grabbed a small pillow, placing it on the back of the chair. I positioned her in the chair so that she was slightly reclined, the pillow making her ass more towards the front. I kneeled so that I was eye-level with her.

"You have done well. This is a two-part exercise. First, it is trust. I am going to bind you to this chair, and you will have to trust yourself to me. I am sure you know on many levels that I will not allow harm to you. You must know it completely as you learn to serve me. Second, you learn reward. I am a person who enjoys when a woman pleases me. In return, I love to make sure that her physical needs are met as well. Do you have any questions?"

She waited a contemplative moment. "Yes, sir."

"Good. Straddle the chair." She did so.

I reached for the leather cuffs, and put them behind the chair legs, then fasten one cuff to each ankle. I then placed the dildo between her legs, seeing that I could reach the opening of her now dripping pussy. I left the latex cock in place, as I took her hands, placing them behind her back, and wrapped the rope first around her wrists, then around her body and the chair, then around her wrist again, tying it in a knot tight enough to hold her, but easy to release.

I then brought over two small stools, placed it on either side of the chair, and then stood on them. I reached forward with my right hand, and pushed my cock into her mouth, feeling her moan softly as I slowly fucked her face for a few moments.

After a while, I pulled out slowly, easing myself back off the stools, and put them away. "Very good. Very, very good. You have done better than the last few toys I have enjoyed the pleasure. I believe you will make an excellent slut."

"Thank you, sir," she muttered, showing a slight look of pride in her eyes.

I then took the false cock and slowly worked the head into her pussy. I didn't want to take the chance that she wasn't well lubricated from the start. I needn't have worried, as after two strokes of the dildo, I was able to get the dildo halfway inside her. I looked up into her eyes, and she did her absolute best to keep her gaze on me, as her body started to tell her otherwise. There were a couple of times where I had to reach with my free hand to make sure she didn't tip the chair. I varied the stroke of the dildo whenever I noticed that her body was about to climax. I didn't let her have a big orgasm until the fourth or fifth time she came close.

When finally I was done watching how wet she could get, and how much she like to thrust and writhe as she took that cock, I let her cum nice and hard. She completely covered not only the latex cock I was fucking her with, but the chair and the pillow were holding the puddle of juices she left.

When her body slowed down, I removed the shackles, letting her stretch her legs. Then I ran the latex dildo over her breasts, then her lips, and finally into her mouth, having her suck her juices off them.

When I was done, I untied her arms and body, and handed her the latex cock. "Take this home with you. I will want to use it on you if I come over. When you aren't serving me, you will think of me when you use this. I have plans in the morning. Please, when you see yourself out, lock the bottom lock. If you think you are ready for more experiences, come back tomorrow about 10:00 pm." I then leaned forward and kissed her goodnight, as I ran my fingertips over her pussy lips, taking one last taste with me as I went to bed.

-----

About 10 minutes later, I heard the door close and lock. I went to the closet, and stopped the camera from running, took the tape out, and watched it a couple of times before I put it with the others. Yes, Krystal is going to become one well-trained pet.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers