Krystal,Phillip Calls Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again crossed the kitchen to fetch my own drink. I sat across from him making small talk. Unknown to him, as I talked, my right hand was in between my opened legs, stroking my sodden pussy. This is a secret pleasure of mine. I discovered many years ago that secret masturbation in public view was a tremendous turn on for me. I've lost count of the times I've brought myself off in front of unsuspecting people. And I was doing now. This time though, Bernie was going to fuck me good and hard. After all I deserved it. I'm the one who'd given him that boner in his jeans so tonight its mine.

I lost all track of the conversation as Bernie was telling me about why Brenda had gone off to her sisters. He actually wasn't talking to me, but at my tits which were practically on full view by now. My eyes had glazed over and with two fingers stuffed right up to the knuckles inside my gaping hole, my thumb nail stabbed my clit. I gave a sudden gasp as if I'd gone into shock. Bernie was quickly out of his chair.

"Krystal, are you ok?" he asked as he came round the table to my side. He suddenly stopped at the sight before him. He obviously knew by now that I was that kind of woman., but I don't think he was ready for what greeted him. This mature sexy woman, practically naked, with her legs open, masturbating under the table.

"Yyyyyess Bernie, I feel wonderful." I said to his crotch which was about a foot from my gaping mouth.

He didn't really know what to do next. Was I just toying with him or was I really going to let my next door neighbour fuck my brains out. I didn't leave him standing there wondering for long. I reached out and grabbed his thick cock through his jeans, which was doing its best to escape. I gave it a helping hand as I said,

"Did you enjoy watching me fuck my grandson and his friend earlier Bernie?................ Did it make this thick cock big and hard?................... You didn't know that I knew you were there did you?"

He didn't know what to say or even if he should say anything. Even if he had I don't think he could of. By now I had his jeans down to his knees and an obscenely veiny cock was in my soft hands and I was about to pull his foreskin back and lick the pre-cum that oozed out of the eye. His breathing had gotten heavy and I revelled in the fact that I'd brought another man under my charms. His hands were slowly making their way to my breasts which were now completely open to him.

"My god Krystal, you're one hell of a woman." he groaned as his cock entered my willing mouth. "For so long I've thought of this." I didn't believe him. It sounded like one of those things men like to say to women when they've got into they're knickers. Of course I wasn't wearing any so that made it different. It wasn't long before he was panting and his already hard and thick cock got even fatter and I just knew that before long I was going to get a mouthful of delicious cum.

I pulled him in between my open thighs and clutched his surprisingly tight bum with my nails which caused him to thrust forward causing his length to shoot past my mouth and into my throat. He became a demon then. He didn't wait for me to get comfortable, he just started pounding my mouth as if his life depended on it. As I greedily deep throated him he held on to my now damp hair grunting and groaning as I used all my knowledge to get the spunk from his big balls. It didn't take too long and the torrent that came from him nearly caught me by surprise. The first load went straight down and I managed to pull him out so that the next spurt hit me in the face and tongue. Just like his son Liam, his balls held plenty of cum for me. I just hoped and prayed that he had his staying power as well. I wasn't to be disappointed.

When he'd finished ejaculating, he held the base of his now semi hard cock and wiped it all over my face and then between my huge tits. He then offered it back to my mouth for cleaning which I was happy to comply with, all the time he groped my tits and between my sucking and slurping it wasn't long before he was at full hardness.

He stepped away from me and pulled his jeans off completely. I stood and removed my robe choosing to leave my high heels on. I looked at Bernie as I waited and thought "Fuck...... that is one big man!!" I mean he was big all over. Tremendously fit looking. I was very impressed and that made me even more hungry for his cock which was twitching away as if it was possessed. As I looked up into his eyes, I wouldn't of been blamed if I'd of thought he actually was possessed. He had that look in his eyes of a man that had been teased to his limits and I felt a knot form in my stomach as he walked towards me, grabbed my arm, bent me over the table and pushed two, then three fingers into my wet cunt.

"Don't worry about that darling" I said to him, "I'm wet enough and more than ready for that steaming hard cock of yours. Do me.............. NOW." I shouted. I felt his cock head pushing at my lips and it didn't take much effort for him to slid in up to his balls. Oh wow. Brenda was one lucky woman. If I had this man pumping himself into me every night, I'd be one hell of a contented woman. This man knew how to use every each of his big cock and he used it well. He fucked like a real man. Once he was inside of me, he used me like a bitch. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time. It was just pure animalistic sex. I hoped he had more where that came from.

I reached down between my legs and found my engorged clit that was waiting to be rubbed. As I did I could feel his big balls slamming into my thighs. I had my first cum as I imagined standing apart and watching this big man use and abuse me. He was fucking me so hard that even in 4" heels I still had to rise up on my toes. Even writing this, my long manicured fingers are in my pussy as I recall the day Bernie gave me one of the best fucks of my life.

Suddenly I felt his cock fatten and his thrusting had become even stronger and I knew he was on the verge of giving me another load of cum. I quickly spun round and got to my knees. Now I love a cunt filled with cum as much as any horny woman, but I do get off on watching men cumming. Especially over my face and tits.

I grasped his big hairy balls in my left hand, ensuring my nails just sank in a little. I didn't want to give him any real pain. My right hand pushed his good 9" cock up onto his belly. I could feel it throbbing under my palm. When I looked up into Bernie's face, he had a look of longing. He was dying to blow, so I squeezed his balls a little harder and stroked him ...... hard. I knew he wouldn't last much longer. I'd just managed to point his cock at my face when a thick load of jism hit me on the chin, this was followed by another in my opened mouth for me to swallow. The rest I let cum over my heaving tits.

Suffice to say that after I'd sucked him clean for the second time, we finished our drink and I fetched more. It transpired that Brenda was at her sisters for the night. My pussy juiced up knowing that I'd have this big cocked hunk all to myself for the night. And I can guarantee you, we fucked all night. He used me like I haven't been used before. I was completely satisfied when he left at 9am the next morning.

That was a few days ago now. I haven't had him back in yet. Although we have given secret smiles to each other. He only has to knock my door and I'll drag him in.

12