Krystal, Phillip Pays a Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love, no, to be honest, we fucked many times last night. More times than I've fucked in one night for a long time. I don't know where we go from here. I only hope that we will remain close. I think that we will. Before he left this morning, we showered together and had a real intimate cuddle. No sex this time, just cuddling. He again told me how much he'd wanted me and truly hoped it wouldn't be the one and only time. So do I.

I learnt two things yesterday. I intend to look at this incest more closely. Not only do I have a handsome son. I also have some real hunky nephews and pretty nieces. The second thing is, I just love being screwed by horny teenagers. They stay hard for so long and have so much energy. My mind went straight to young Jason at work. I think tomorrow Jason's going to get his prayers answered.

12