Krystina Sterling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samcute30
samcute30
48 Followers

"Damn lady so hot in here!" complained the arrogant brute.

"Sorry for that, here let me turn the AC on."

"Now tell what you want, why is it that a lovely woman like you doin in a place like that yesterday?" Deon asked while staring at her intently.

She could not bring the words to her mouth because she could see his cock growing so big and ready to burst his pants open.

"I ah," mumbled Krystina.

"You what, love black cock?" said Deon.

"Yes, I mean no" contradicted the mom. Her eyes were glued to the front of his pants, watching his every move. He could hurt me, said to herself, but the least of her concern right now.

Deon unzipped his pants and right before her eyes she could see the bulbous head of his cock. Its enormous, the size is very intimidating, she could not quite imagine how in God's name that any man could have a cock like that. Krystina blushed as she accidentally made eye contact with Deon. There was a smile on his faced when he saw her reaction.

"Go ahead touch it," said Deon.

"I can't, I'm married"

"Go on touch it, who said that a married chick like you can't have fun sometimes?" insisted the young black buck.

"Here take it." Placing her hand to his black cock. Krystina nervously wrapped her left hand on it; it dwarfed her lovely white hand. Her fingers could not fully encircle his girth and she also noticed that her wedding ring seem to look even more beautiful with his black cock; the dark skin of his cock made her wedding ring sparkle even more.

"Suck it lady." that was the last word she remember before bowing her head down and allowed his black tool to invade her white mouth.

She could not even remember when was the last she suck John, he lost interest in sex ever since he started getting the signs of erectile dysfunction. She could not help herself from humming in ecstasy when she felt her pussy spasm, her pussy tighten; she could not believe that she was Cumming while she lovingly wrapped her lips around his black sausage. But John was stupid; he could be the one receiving his lovely wife's oral ability but instead he chosen to work more hours, more time at the church rather to see a doctor for a cure.

All this thought played inside Krystina's head while her mouth was full of Deon's black cock; she blamed not herself but her husband. Her husband is much of a culprit as she is.

Deon sat very comfortably in the back seat and could not believe his luck; here inside the lovely mother's car getting his cock suck. She was very obedient, anything he asked he gets. She even went a little further that she almost licks his hairy ass after he told her told lick his balls. Deon could feel that he was getting near after almost an hour of feeding her; his balls tightening and cock is ready to burst his seed inside the lovely wife's white mouth.

"Shit I'm cumming you fucking whore," The moment that Krystina heard those words she automatically pulled her mouth from the donkey sized dick, she did not want any spunk to enter her throat, but she kept her left hand looked to his dick.... unwilling to fully let go of it. Her sudden action angered Deon.

"Put your mouth back in there!" Deon screamed with a very angry tone. All she could do was obey by locking her lips back to his black lovestick. She managed to capture large amount of his remaining sperm, enough to make thousands of nigger babies. She couldn't believe the amount that he was expelling straight into her belly. She found the taste of his sperm very salt but not bad, intoxicating, she was craving for more. Her stomach felt full, thank God she is on a diet, this will be her lunch. For Mrs. Kyrstina Sterling it's only proper for a woman like her to service this young black lover because he and no one else is giving her a life changing experience.

"Lick all of it; don't let any of it to my pants."

"Yeah girl nice tits." Deon said while getting a handful of one of her breast through her shirt. Krystina was startled by this; she never had anyone other than her husband in her breast. Deon unbuttoned her shirt and slipped his large hands inside while she continued to suck on his cock. Despite cumming in large quantity, Deon's cock did not lost a single inch, it stayed hard in her mouth. She could not believe it; her husband would be limp for two days after just cumming once and only in small droplets. She was already feeling at home with her lips locked tight to his cock when Deon told her to bend over towards the front seat. He positioned himself behind her and began to pull her pants down.

"Let's see what you got here girl,"

"No please don't." she weakly protested but Deon was not to be denied, besides her pussy is lubricating so much that when Deon touched her through her panties, her own liquid soaked her jeans and thighs.

"Look at that shaved white pussy." Deon could not stop himself from admiring what appears to him, a pussy that is not been used for a long time.

He could smell her sweet scent, the aroma is very inviting, and he would eat her out for as long as she wants. The young nigger had never been with a white pussy before but he could tell that this will not be his last. Deon could longer control his eagerness and without further warning he began to eat her, the same way he munches on his favorite fried chicken that his mother often cooked for him when he was a young boy.

As soon as his tongue touches her clit she orgasmed. This intense sensation is so foreign to her and the sensation coming from his tongue is unbelievable. Her brain went overdrive; she could see blurred vision of all the things that happened to her in the past ten years, it played like a fast forward version of a slide show, she could see her family, her kids, her unsuspecting husband John, as if they are witnessing her new found lust and it is all concentrated in her pussy that is being properly service at the moment. She felt helpless for the first time and all she could do was cum.

Kyrstina's inability to control her own body tremors made her to incidentally launch forward giving Deon a more favorable view of her round ass. He continued to eat her until she started to scream for mercy for him to stop.

Deon sat back in the back seat of her Land Rover and marbled at his creation, here in front of him is lovely mother; bend over inside her own car breathing very deeply. Her pussy was leaking like a newly inaugurated water dam.

"Turn around and face me." said Deon. She complied, turning around with her shaking knees. She could see his cock in full mass, even bigger than she first thought. His cock is standing in full attention; it was black from the base all the way to his cock head that look like a proud black mushroom. There is a large vein the size of her small finger that travels to his length. His balls are as big as oranges that stores large amount of his black baby making sperm.

"You dick is so big." mumbled Krystina.

"Call it a cock, a big black cock." Corrected Deon.

"Yes, a big black cock," Repeated the wife. That's a proper name to call it, she said to herself.

"I don't think it will fit." Warned the trembling mother.

"Oh yes it will, we'll make it fit," assured

him.

"Besides if you can fuck those black dildos you got, I am sure you can take my black cock in you." added Deon. Krystina wasn't really sure of that.

"You got any condom?" asked Krystina. She was afraid that her mid day encounter with this black kid could result in pregnancy, something she cannot afford right now. If she gets knocked-up, how will she be able to explain that to her husband, to her kids and to her parents? Plus it will be impossible to explain giving birth to a black baby.

"Nope, don't use em', don't want em," Cut the Black kid.

"If you want we can forget tha damn whole dang thing." He confidently added.

"Here let me get out of here, bust my already anyway." Deon pretending to hide his still hard cock.

"Wait, no don't go out, maybe we can do something about it." Said the helpless mother. She was now beginning to think that he might leave without even fucking her. Tears started to form in her eyes when he tried to stuff his black cock in his pants.

"Wait for what?" Asked Deon.

She knew that she could satisfy her cravings by just sucking him, and she was actually looking forward in doing it again.

"I tell you what, why don't you climb up here so that you can guide how far you want it in your pussy," Suggested the cunning black boy. "You can pull out before I cum."

"Warn me before you cum, I'm not on the pill" Said Krystina.

For some reason she doesn't really believe that he will tell her in advance.

Deon smiled when he learned that she was not on the pill, he is dying to send this bitch home, full of spunk in her pussy, her white pussy will be leaking nigger cum on her way to her kid's school. The young Black buck will make that happen.

Kyrstina guided his Black fuckstick into her opening, her pussy lips seem to drool out more liquid as if they knew what was about to happen, they seem to be getting ready to be stretch to the limit.

"ahhhhh soooo big" cried the lovely wife. While Deon tried his very best not bust his nut right there and then, her pussy is so tight, as if it was sucking all the life out of him.

"By the way lady, I did not get your name" asked Deon.

"Oh fuck shit....... your cock ahhhhhhhh...... Whaaaaaat did you say?" Her married white pussy is being split in half.

"Shit, I said, what is your name?" Deon asked, almost laughing upon seeing her reaction from her impalement..

"ohhhhyes.....I Am...uh...Mrs....ohhh you so big......Krystina............fuck I'm gonna cummmm......Sterling." Answered the mother of two.

Little did she know that only four inches of his black fucktool is inside of her. Her white married pussy will be put the real test. Globs after globs of her cum, trickled down to the length of his black cock soaking his balls.

"You like black cock huh?" taunted Deon.

"ohhhhyesssssssss I like blaaaaaaaack cock." Screamed Krystina.

Her own orgasm made her knees weak, accidentally impaling herself with remaining 8 inches. She came more than ever from the unbelievable sensation.

"ahhhhhhhhhh black cock aaaahblack, soooooobig." Arching her back and gripping his bald head.

"ohhh fuck." was all Deon could say.

His black cock reached places she never knew exist, spots that she didn't knew were there. Her pussy felt so full, she could not believe that he was all in her. Her pussy lips tingled as his black kinky pubic hair made contact with her well shaved pussy, giving her a big smile on her face. She thought that life should be this satisfying, and that she should feel this way, and that sex should be like this.

For Deon this is all too much, he could no longer hold his black nigger cum from bursting into her womb.

"Shit, I'm Cumming; do you want me to pull out?" Deon cried while pretending that he wanted to pull out.

"No! Cum in my pussy, I want to feel you cum." Said the greedy mother. She did not really want to past this great opportunity.

"I thought so," Deon said with a smile on his face.

"Here it cums... shiiiit." Growled the nigger.

"Oh yesssssss pls, give me that black cum, give me a black baby." Cried Krystina. She doesn't care no more; all she wanted is to feel his cum fill her cunt.

Upon hearing the word please, Deon buck so wildly that she hit her head onto the ceiling of her Land Rover almost knocking her out of consciousness. She could feel his hot cum spraying within her as if marinating her insides. His black cock plunged deep within her continuously without stopping; his stamina coupled together with his black baby making love juice was all too much for Mrs. Sterling as she began to experience the biggest orgasm of her life. She rapidly grinds her satisfied pussy onto his pulsating black cock, trying to wedge more of him inside her like some crazy lunatic. The smell of mixing of cum filled the air inside the Land Rover, like some flammable gas engulfing their surroundings.

After two hour of fucking, Mrs. Kyrstina Sterling reluctantly disengaged her shaking body off of Deon's large shinny black tool. She could clearly see the cum soaked ebony cock drenched with both of their cum. Without saying a single word she took his cock into her mouth and began to lick him clean, she found out that their combined juices taste even better, a taste that she will never forget. After cleaning his cock and balls, Deon handed her his cell number, he told her that she should only call him whenever she wanted to get fuck, and that she better get her hair done to make her look younger. Krystina nodding with his instruction while licking her fingers trying to swallow his remaining cum.

"Hey, give me some money" Demanded Deon.

She opened her purse and finds that she still have some left, she didn't even care how much money she has, she scooped everything in her hand and handed them to him. Deon didn't even say thank or goodbye, after taking all the money of her hand he was gone. She doesn't care how much he wants; in fact she made sure that next time she will give him more as long as he keeps fucking her.

Looking at her watch she realized that she only have 20 minutes left before her kids get off from class, but that's not her main concern. Mrs. Krystina Sterling mother of two, a loving wife of John Sterling is less concern why she was late in picking up her kids but if they only knew what their white mother had gone through the past hour, can they really blame her from taking care of her own needs; her need for more Big black cock.......to be continued.

samcute30
samcute30
48 Followers
12