K's Anniversary Test

Story Info
After one year together an anniversary test of submission.
4.9k words
4.39
25.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers

My first effort. Hope you enjoy it.

I

Slowly K rolled up the black stockings and slid the red trimmed garters over them. The garters matched the edging on the new black lacy corset trimmed in the same colour. She fucking hated stockings. He knew that. She knew he knew that. He had ordered her to were them tonight. In fact he had picked the entire ensemble for tonight.

The note had been waiting on her bed, when she came home from her working road trip. It was written on rich creamy paper in a matching envelope. Only a single "K" on the front. It sat on top of a dressmaker's box adorned with a single red rose now sitting on a vase in front of her.

She had grown instantly wet...and a bit apprehensive. What was he up to now?

Hours later she worked on the other stocking aware that she was again wet...or maybe still wet.

"K. I am taking you to dinner tonight. Be smooth and ready for me, made up tastefully. We are dining in a fine restaurant to mark one year together, my love.

"Wear only the items in the box. Bring nothing else. A driver will call for you at 7 p.m. Be ready."

K felt weak in the knees as she read it and sat down on the bed. A mix of feelings surged: "He remembered!" No one had ever remembered her anniversaries before. "He's marking an anniversary!!!" "How did he get in here?" "What is he planning?" She took a few deep breaths and decided once again that she trusted him. She longed to obey him. She needed to obey him.

Tempted to tear into the box, K held back. "He will have chosen something lovely, something sexy. I'm going to draw out the surprise."

It was 5 o'clock...two hours. She ran a hot bath and lit some candles determined to prepare herself for him. For awhile she soaked and tried to imagine the night ahead. Good food and wine was assured, for he liked that, but what else? Well, there would be sex...but that word could not convey the shape of their adventures together.

Her hands strayed to her nipples and pussy. She moaned and sighed as she played with herself, but stopped short of coming. She yearned to earn that gift from him.

Carefully she shaved everything and then stepped out, dried off and carefully applied her make-up.

Now what's in that box?

First, a pair of...not cuffs for there were no rings. They were buttery soft wristlets, restraints for the soul, not the body. She slipped them on and felt herself grow wet, again! K started to worry about being a soaking mess, but then remembered that's how he liked her to be. She tilted her head making her trademark moué and sighed.

Lifting the tissue she found the merry widow next. It was so beautiful and pretty. She wriggled into it and looked in the mirror. It fit like a glove lifting her breasts enticingly high and leaving her bare pussy visible and ...available. She knew he liked that. She hadn't looked but was willing to bet the box held not even a g-string to cover her.

The stockings were next matched with a gorgeous pair of shiny red heels. "Gods" she thought, "If these don't scream fuck me, nothing does!"

Then she thought about the car and driver...arriving wherever they were going to eat. "Devious bastard! He wants everyone to know I'm a slut!" His slut... her legs felt shaky again.

She removed another piece of tissue - a jewelry box. She snapped open the lid. A necklace made small chain links, unnoticeable unless you knew they meant chained submission. Surgical steel, of course. Hanging from it a single "K" with two small diamonds, the blue on top and the rose diamond underneath. Another small note: "Happy Anniversary, Darling". She fastened the chain and started to admire it when she realized the time.

Last thing in the box, she pulled it out...a floor length coat in black leather. She slipped it on. Perfect fit, of course. She went to button it. No buttons!!! Shit! Just a single belt tie. She looked once more in the mirror. Fully clothed and yet so open and vulnerable at the same time. Though tempted she resisted the desire to double knot it. She knew he wanted her to feel on display.

Her phone chimed! 7 p.m.

She hurried downstairs. There was a limo! with a liveried driver standing outside the rear door. With as much dignity as she could she descended. She looked at the driver. OMG a woman! a beautiful blonde! "What does she think of me?"

She climbed into the luxurious interior finding another red rose, and poured glass of red wine and beside it...another cream envelope! The chauffeur slid into the driver's seat but the car did not move. The beautiful blonde was looking at her in the rearview mirror, a slight, knowing smile on her lips. K realized she was to open the envelope first. Every movement would be controlled tonight by him!

She noticed a slight tremble in her fingers as she slid the note from inside:

"K, Have a sip of wine. You may want to settle your nerves.

"Sit in the middle seat.

Open your coat wide.

Spread your legs.

I want her to see you, to see how you have prepared yourself for me..."

"No! No! No!" chirped K shaking her head.

The car did not move. She knew it wouldn't. Good sense said she should get out and go back inside her house.

But good sense wasn't in charge this night. She could feel her sopping pussy. No. she wanted him to take charge. She wanted to prove how much she treasured him and loved him. Tonight that proof would come in the form of obedience and service. Slowly she slid to the centre of the seat. She let her mind drift to his formidable cock. She closed her eyes and imagined it hardening in her mouth. She slid her coat open and then her legs.

"Open your eyes!" came a soft command from the front.

She looked into the mirror and caught the driver's eyes gazing at her, drinking her in. K shuddered. Was it shame? Lust? Did it matter?

"There is more in the note," said the driver.

K read the rest.

"I am sure you pussy is soaking wet..."

Gods how true that was!

"Dip two fingers in and show the driver how wet you are. I want you to masturbate all the way to the restaurant. Show her what a hot little number you are, what an obedient young lady you are and how desperately you want sex.

"But don't you dare come. If you do, Madeline has orders to return you home."

Part of her wanted to rebel...but most of her wanted desperately to touch her pussy. Staring right into the mirror, eyes glazing she reached down and began to stroke her slit and her clit. A deep sigh, part contentment, part frustration escaped her lips.

The car began to move.

II

Grateful that Madeline had to watch the road some of the time, K kept up a slow steady rhythm on her clitoris. When they paused for red lights the driver's bewitching eyes caught hers. Each time she slid two fingers down and into her soaking pussy. It was so hard not to come...especially when she saw those eyes crinkle with laughter at her shame.

At last they reached the restaurant. Pulling up before the portico, K was grateful for the tinted windows of the limo.

"Lick your slutty fingers clean," snapped Madeline. The driver did not move but kept looking intently as K obeyed...slowly and sensually sucking each finger dry.

"Guess you get dinner after all!" she smiled. "Pull your coat closed."

Madeline climbed out and came around like a good chauffeur politely opening the door for K's graceful exit. Despite her best efforts the long coat's tail caught on the seat exposing her bright red heels and bare legs almost to her pussy. She reached to tug it closed.

"Un-uh!" smiled Madeline. "Get out the way you are and I will fix your coat." There was command in her voice, steel under the velvet. K knew her master wanted her to obey. She did. When standing she didn't feel quite as naked, but almost.

Madeline stepped up to her and tugged the coat closed and retied the belt...but only with a single loop. Just a little bit of friction would loosen the tie and leave her exposed.

Madeline leaned in close bringing her perfect lips next to K's ear. Almost sighing she whispered, "You're a gorgeous slut... so obedient! I can see how you want to say, 'No' but just can't quite do it. You ARE truly submissive, aren't you? I do hope your Master let's me play with you sometime.

"It's time to go meet him. Go inside and give the maitre d' his name....and keep your hands by your side, no matter what happens. Your Lord awaits."

Pulling her head to the front the chauffeur gently, but firmly took hold of K's head and kissed her softly on the lips. "A bientot, cherie!" K's knees weakened. Madeline turned on her heel, made for the driver's seat and drove away.

K stood there a long moment feeling truly lost. There was a butterfly frenzy raging in her stomach...and yet her pussy was positively leaking down her legs. No money, no keys, no phone...no choice. She walked into the restaurant.

Though the coat remain closed she still felt naked and could not even bring herself to look at the maitre d'. With cheeks sporting a flush she was sure covered her whole body she gave his name. She couldn't see the man's smile, but could hear the almost leer in his voice.

Wordlessly with head bowed, she followed him down the entire length of the establishment trying to move as little as possible so the coat would not open. She kept feeling the tie belt grow looser with every step. Thank the gods it held!

They came to a quieter corridor with several sets of frosted glass doors. The host stopped before one set and slid them open. "Your 'companion' monsieur!" He announced.

She stepped into the room and at last looked up. He was standing there elegantly turned out in a black corduroy jacket, soft grey slacks, a pale lavender shirt and darker tie. She caught her breath. Again she was struck by his size, his height, his masculine solidity. Even at this distance she thought she could inhale his wonderful natural smell. She longed to feel his arms around her, safe and comforting.

But no.

"K, give Marcel your coat," he said softly. "It fits you beautifully. You look stunning in it...but youareoverdressed for our intimate soirée."

She stands frozen! Strip down to bare-assed corset and stockings in front of a stranger? Fearfully she looks into His eyes. His expression is neutral...or is it hopeful? She realizes then that this is a test.

So many times she has spoken of her need in this past year, her need to serve, to submit. She has told him many times how she needs to arouse him, how this service unleashes her passion, frees her to receive pleasure. In order to get, she must first give....everything.

Tonight...this first anniversary is a test...perhaps a final exam in a year of exploration and mutual discovery. She bites her lip.

Still he waits.

K shrugs slightly and then boldly asks, "May I use my hands to untie the coat, Sir?"

He nods.

Suddenly her pride overcomes her fear. She straightens, lifts her head a touch and slowly undoes the tie. With a grace she does not feel, she shrugs the coat off her shoulders and down her arms where Marcel catches it with practiced style...as if a half naked woman in his restaurant was an everyday occurrence.

Gathering the coat, he steps out and slides the doors closed.

"Very good, my little K. You have pleased me greatly," He says. He holds out an upholstered chair, "Come, sit."

Alone with Him, K finally looks around the private dining room. It's a comfortable size, perhaps large enough to seat eight around a table that size, but this room sports one only large enough for four. Yet there are but two places set, side by side. A bowl of flowers dresses the table along with four burning tapers. The rich tablecloth falls to the floor. A gas fireplace flickers on the far wall. A very soft light emanates from tasteful sconces on the fabric covered walls. An ornate mirror dresses the wall opposite the fireplace. It feels ... continental.

She sits as gracefully as she can. He pours had a glass of wine, a fine Beaujolais...her favourite.

"I think you may need a drink," he smiles. Shakily she sips and sets her glass down carefully. He fingers the K dangling from her neck. "As beautiful as she who wears it," he smiles. He leans in for a gentle kiss, delicate and lingering and remarkably chaste considering the hunger she is feeling.

"Spread your legs...show me if this is having any effect on you." She sighs and flashes her moué, "Oh Gods, yesssss!" Her affirmation becomes a hiss as he slides two fingers slowly up and down her pussy, then raises them to his lips for a taste. "Perfectly delicious!"

A discrete knock precedes the entrance of their server. First there was Madeline, now a gorgeous redhead! "Bon soir! I am Jacqueline." Turning fully towards K she smiles and asks "How canIbe of service?"

"Gods" thinks K, "Has he enthralled every gorgeous woman in the city?"

"Merci, Jacqueline. I will begin with the oysters on the half shell, please. The lady will have nothing for now...or rather, I have brought her appetizer."

Nodding knowingly, Jacqueline tops up the wine glasses and departs.

"Now, my sweet K, for our special night I have promised you something unusual. How is it so far?"

"Oh Sir!" is all she can say with a weak smile.

"Well, I can tell you are hot and ready, but we both know my pleasure is paramount. I shall be having my slippery oysters for an appetizer. I have a different salty dish in mind for you, a hot one." Lifting the tablecloth slightly, he says through choking throat, "On your knees, my pet."

The request...no command, really, comes almost as a relief. Slowly K sinks to her knees reaching for his bulging crotch. Gazing into his eyes for a moment she strokes and gently pulls the zipper down. Then she slides under the table into the safe warm darkness she craves and frees his cock.

It is already firm in her hand, hot and velvety. She again admires his size and girth. With an unseen smile she lowers her head and tongues the tip with kitten softness. She hears his sigh and swells with pride. He swells too.

Quickly she engulfs him in her warm velvety mouth. She loves his cock, worships his cock. With lips and tongue, with fingers and hot breath she explores him from stem to tip, gently cradles his balls and then returns to the shaft loving it the way he has taught her.

For some time she works away, knowing that he likes to take his time. Then when they are alone he calls it 'his' mouth and says filthy things to her, but tonight he simply moans.

She hears the gentle tapping at the doors and hesitates. The thrust of his hips says this is the wrong thing to do, so she resumes her pace, quickens it slightly. The door slides open and Jacqueline brings in the oysters.

She looks quizzically at Him. "My companion had something to attend to," he says trying to sound at ease. Jacqueline smiles coquettishly. "I am sure it is both very important and tres delicieux, monsieur."

K again feels her face grow hot as the server departs. Eager now, she picks up the pace, tightens the pressure of her fingers on his root and strokes him with mouth and hand. She is intent on getting her appetizer first!

She feels him swell even larger, feels his hands suddenly grip her head as he forces his few final thrusts onto her open mouth before swelling and flooding her with his release. She stills, letting him settle, drinking him greedily. Slowly she starts to lick and suck again in the aftermath. When he finally softens, she returns his cock to his pants and redoes his zipper.

Emerging from her quiet tablecloth cocoon she smiles shyly and sees fierce love and appreciation in return. He draws her to him and kisses her deeply, fiercely for several minutes. She returns his passion, each lover claiming the other's soul in their own unique way.

III

The rest of the meal passes more or less normally - or as normally as it can for a half-naked woman with the taste of cum on her lips. The courses come and go, each expertly served by Jacqueline. Though K never raises her eyes, she knows the redhead is watching her each time. As the meal progresses, the server manages to brush against K's naked shoulders and then, more boldly against her near naked breasts as she removes a plate.

"Je m'excuse, madam," she murmurs with utter insincerity. She knows this woman is here to provide sexual service to the master. She knows she could reach over and cup both those breasts and tweak the nipples and the submissive would do nothing to stop her, save nothing beyond a sharp intake of breath.

The master, however, he's another story. The threat of his disapproval is something she takes very seriously. Each time she brushes against the seated woman she glances at him. He notices, but remains poker faced neither approving nor disapproving...though she thought she detected a faint smile when she brushed against the exposed breasts. They could all have such fun!

The tomato bocconcini salad is followed by tournadoes - K's burnt black as usual. Of course she has not ordered anything- he does all of that. Dessert is a lovely créme brulée accompanied by a sumptuous glass of 1995 Messias Colheita Port...and then another.

He pays the bill, adding a very generous tip for Jacqueline. She has scribbled a note on the check offering herself to share K's service sometime. He smiles at her, copies her number for future reference and calls for their coats.

Marcel returns in a heartbeat and helps K on with her long leather duster.

"May I tie it, Sir?" she asks boldly in front of the Maitre d', "Or do you wish me to be exposed."

He smiles. "Discretion, I think." He steps behind her and reaches around loosely tying the belt, then firmly grasps her wrists and pulls them behind her. Before she can wonder she hears the distinct snick, snick and feels the steel handcuffs snap around her wrists. Oh no! He is going to march her out like a prisoner!!!

No, she realizes, not like a prisoner, but like the slave she has longed to become.

"Thank you Master," she whispers, overwhelmed by a mix of conflicting feelings: butterflies of anxiety, a warm flood of security and safety despite the clothes and the cuffs, and a lightness of joy that showing that she has finally found all that she has desired. He loves her, she knows that. No one who did not love her would go to so much trouble to mark their anniversary. Tears well in her eyes. These are new feelings for her. She longs to turn and drop to her knees before him just to say thank you.

Instead he takes her arm gently and guides her out of the their private haven. The restaurant is less crowded, but still there are people looking her way. Unlike her entrance, she holds her head high, proud to be his possession, his toy and yes, his lover too.

As they reach the front door, Madeline arrives with their limousine. The lovely chauffeur springs from the car and comes round to open the rear doors. Getting in with handcuffs is no easy thing. He sits K down facing the restaurant and gently lifts her legs into the roomy back seat sliding her to the middle.

A moment later they drive away. He cups her head in his hands, gazes into K's eyes for a long moment and speaks, "You have pleased me tonight, my pet, beyond my wildest expectations. You have done all that I asked with grace and obedience as if your whole life has come to this." She looks into his eyes and sees a wetness there she did not expect.

From his pocket he slips a long thing chain. In a single motion he clips it to the the link that holds the dangling, bejewelled K. It is symbolic, really. One good tug would break the chain. Yes, symbolic. But such a symbol!

He kisses her again and whispers, "You are truly mine now... and I am yours. Master and submissive tied forever together. We have nothing but time, K. I have told you that before.

"Tonight was a proposal of sorts, unspoken to be sure, but a proposal nonetheless. By your actions, you have accepted. You are trusting me to do you no real harm, but trusting me to take you in my service forever, to use you for my pleasure and thereby give you pleasure in return. And so we are sealed together."

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers
12