K's Anniversary Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kisses her for long minutes, deeply and lovingly...then with more urgency. His hands loosen her belt. Quickly he unlocks one cuff and slides the coat off her before rebinding her hands. He tosses the coat to the seat across.

"You know where to go, Madeline," he says and K suddenly remembers that they aren't alone...and that the night is not over.

"On your knees," he orders, unzipping his slacks. It's hard to be graceful in a moving car with your hands bound behind you, but K manages as best she can. In seconds his cock is in her mouth, where she thinks it belongs. She can almost feel the driver adjusting her mirror.

Oblivious to her surroundings, K licks and sucks his wonderful cock, servicing it in a way that she hopes conveys her gratitude, her love, her devotion.

She feels the car slow and finally stop, but with no order from her master, she keeps up her oral tasks. She hears the chauffeur's door open and close and then the rear door do the same a moment later. She feels Madeline slide over on the bench seat opposite him. Out of the corner of her eye she sees the driver's hat and jacket land on the floor beside her. Madeline is stripping off!

"Tell me, Madeline, is our little slut wet?"

Gods! Two small hands began to stroke her naked ass starting in the centre of her spine, sliding down around her hips and back again. Two or three times the caresses circle her exposed behind and then they slide closer to her dripping pussy. It takes every fibre of strength to keep from snapping her legs shut. But she knows that tonight is about proving to her master that she is his, willing to be his devoted servant. Slim fingers began stroking her pussy. Wet? It is drenched!

"Yes sir, the little slut is very wet. May I taste her juices, sir?"

"You may get the fingers of one hand good and wet and then taste them while your other hand plays with yourself. I want you good and hot too, Madeline."

"Oh sir, I have been since I first laid eyes on her. I could come right now if you like!"

"No, and not by your own hand either."

K feels the driver's fingers slip inside her...such a marvellous feeling! For several minutes Madeline thrusts in and out, slips out to stroke K's clit and then back in again. Her technique feels very much like Master's. How did she learn that? K experiences a brief wave of jealousy and then chases it away. "I serve his pleasure," she thinks. "It's not for me to question." Instead she gives herself over to the increasing arousal from the woman's touch and to her own oral tasks, moaning now and then around the cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

His voice breaks her reverie. "Enough for now, my wonderful and talented little cocksucker. It's time to tip the driver for her excellent service, don't you think?" Turn around.

K reluctantly lets his cock slip from her mouth not fully understanding what was being asked- ordered. She turns only to see the magnificent sight of Madeline splayed across the other seat. She is topless with her short skirt hiked high over her hips. As ordered, one hand is stroking her pussy, glistening in the soft light of the streetlights.

"Madeline, play with your nipples for me," says the master, sitting back and relaxing. He pours and sips another glass of port from the car's bar.

"K, tip the driver."

She hesitates. With her hands still bound behind her, there is only one way to answer the command. But K has never done this before. She has never tasted another woman, never really wanted to. She loves men! She loves her man! She shakes her head. Again the words "No! No! No!" rise to her lips. But they die there in the silent obedience she knows she will offer.

"K, I have always promised that my cock belongs to you alone. I have kept my promise. So, you have a choice. Our charming chauffeur deserves a reward for her extraordinary service. Either you provide it or I shall have to do the honours. Choose."

A different kind of flush rises in K's breasts. That's HER cock. It's the one measure of control he has given her in this unequal relationship - a measure of fairness and respect she treasures. She banishes her hesitation. He has ordered her to do this, so there really is no choice. Pride replacing fear she gazes up at the beautiful blonde.

Madeline is stroking her nipples as ordered, head to one side with blonde curls escaping the neat driver's bun. She is humming slightly, lips parted, eyes closed. K admires her beauty, her sense of abandon.

K leans forward and inhales Madeline's fragrance. It's different from hers, stronger, but still sweet. Gently she kitty licks the woman's labia eliciting a happy groan. She inches closer on her knees and begins to lick and suck in earnest, trying to remember all the wonderful things her master does to her pussy.

After a moment, she hears Madeline beg freedom for her hands. Master grants it and she feels the driver's fingers on the back of her head, guiding K to where her efforts are most needed. Suddenly helping Madeline reach orgasm feels like K's sole purpose in life.

But then, she feels strong hands shifting her hips, drawing her fully onto her knees. With one swift thrust Master impales her from behind. Gods! What a feeling.

For a moment he just stays there admiring these beautiful women under his control then he begins to establish a rhythm.

K is transported. On the one hand she feels so very full and aroused. On the other, her senses are filled with the scent and flavour of the woman she is pleasuring.

Master grabs her by the cuffs and starts thrusting harder. Oh, how she loves when he does that! So full, so controlled, so free in her chains. Her own orgasm is quickly approaching. Madeline squirms and begins to pant and grunt, "Yes, yes, yes!" K licks and nibbles even faster and is rewarded with a gush of juices as Madeline groans with relief and pleasure.

It's enough. K soon follows and screams her own orgasm into Madeline's pussy, having earned her release by freeing another. Then a moment later, and unusual for them, Master comes last. For a long moment the three remain locked in their curious post-orgasmic embrace.

Madeline slips her legs over K's head and slides to one side, pulling down her short skirt and reaching for her jacket.

Master leans back and withdraws his softening cock. K mourns its absence with a whimper as she always does. She hates it when he leaves her, but then she scrambles around to clean his cock with her mouth.

She hears the tinkle of keys being tossed about and soon feels Madeline's hands unlocking her. Free she grabs the cock she loves and lavishes it with affection.

Madeline returns to the driver's seat.

"Time to dress, my love," he says. Almost reluctantly she dons her coat - she has a hard time being clothed around Him. He draws her into his strong arms and offers her a glass of port.

"Beautiful!" is all he says.

Soon they are home. Madeline hands K out of the car, but once the slave girl is standing she does not let go. Instead she pulls her close and kisses her deeply. Surprised at first, K surrenders. "Thank you, little one," whispers the driver, "If you every need a lift..."

Arm in arm she heads up the walkway to a warm bath and a long night in his embrace.

As she drifts off to sleep K feels owned, loved, safe and very, very happy.

12