K's Candy Ch. 008

Story Info
A decision and a "break".
2.2k words
4.23
43.9k
3
0

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8: Sunday

I woke up and rolled over, snuggling against Katherine. I didn't remember getting up from the couch the night before and moving to the bed. I was naked. Apparently I didn't remember undressing either.

Katherine began to stir. She turned and pulled me close again.

She whispered to me. "Good morning, slut. Get breakfast going. There is a fresh robe and stockings in another box in the Bradburn's bag. Same shoes as last night."

I nodded and got out of bed and headed out to the living room. Obviously the robe and heels wasn't just for Saturday night pizza parties.

I got dressed, wobbling a bit in the heels as I made my way into the kitchen. These shoes were so not made for first thing in the morning.

I made coffee and served Miss in bed. She was up and at the table by the time breakfast was ready. I served her, then brought mine, and we ate. I wondered if she was going to ask for the pad again to make another list.

Katherine looked at me. Her expression and tone were thoughtful. Her eyes seemed to be searching me for something.

Finally she spoke.

"I am wondering if you really need the week."

I looked at her. "Need the week, Miss?"

She reminded me about our agreement; that at the end of one week, it was over, or it would presumably continue in some as yet unspecified way.

I had, in less than 36 hours, actually forgotten about the 'one week' thing. I was marveling at that fact when Katherine broke the silence again.

"I was looking at you, and thinking about our time together so far. Everything's come very naturally to you. You have taken to my control very easily. We obviously get along. You please me wonderfully. I don't think a few extra days are going to change much of anything from either side, is it?

I wasn't sure what to say. Her logic as usual was unassailable. Thankfully she kept talking. I listened, mind starting to reel a bit.

"Also, to move forward requires a significant additional commitment on my part, in time, effort, and money. I am willing to make this commitment, but as with most things, I like to be able to proceed when I am ready to proceed. But of course I can't proceed without your consent to extend, and . . . revise, as it were, our agreement."

At least she had stopped on a question I was going to ask anyway.

"Miss, it would help me if you'd explain what that means, exactly, 'extend and revise.' "

She nodded. "I was just getting to that. Extend – means simply, you're mine. Not for a week, or a month, but indefinitely. Revise, is more of a technical difference – basically it means that technically, I can doanything I like with you. But in the end, either you trust me or you don't. Everything else is just window dressing."s

I started to protest that Idid trust her. She smiled and stopped me.

"I know that this is all very sudden, Candy. Your mind, I'm sure is in a whirl. I've come into your life, and turned it upside down. It must feel like I'm pushing you towards some cliff. And in a way I am. The difference between us at this point is that you think you will fall off of the cliff, whereas I know that you canfly from the edge of that cliff."

She got up and leaned over to hug me tightly. "I'm talking in riddles, which isn't going to help. I'm sorry. You need the rest of the week to think about it. It's all right."

She went back to her chair and sat again. I closed my eyes, re-hearing every word she'd said in my mind. She was right – trust was the only true issue there was. I didn't know about flying, but I knew about falling off cliffs well enough. Nothing, no one, had ever made me feel the way I'd felt the past couple of days. Rightly or wrongly, I trusted that, because it wasn't just physical; in fact, the physical part was small and so far very limited. It felt "right" in a way that nothing had ever felt right before. Right in my bodyandin my mind.

I opened my eyes again and pushed the plate of half-eaten breakfast away a bit. My body stiffened and then relaxed as a calm certainty swept through me like a wave, then settled, nestled, in the center of me.

I got up from my chair and walked the couple of steps to her. I felt as though I were gliding. I stopped by her right side and sunk down to my knees. My voice was a whisper, but it was a strong, certain, whisper. Part of me was shocked that that voice could come out of me – so quiet, but so powerful.

"I don't need the rest of the week, Miss."

A bright smile crossed her face. She reached out and very gently lifted my chin a bit with her fingertips. Her eyes were sparkling, shining, in a way I hadn't ever seen before.

"You are sure, Candy? This is what you want? You must be very sure, because this decision is in a way the very last important decision you may make. To be mine is to bemine,totally. You must know what you are giving up, without knowing what you are gaining, up front. If you are sure, and we take this leap, this aspect of things never gets discussed again."

I suppose I should have been scared, listening to her, or had a million questions, or doubts, or second thoughts. But I didn't. My eyes held to hers, and my mind was clear. The words simply flowed past my lips. I knew what I was saying, and why, and knew that I wanted to say what I was saying, and that I meant it.

"I am sure, Miss."

She smiled again, and I think I fell in love with her, if I wasn't already, at that moment. Something in her smile, her whole being, was so perfect, so total. I wanted to fall to her, tofallinto her. I loved her. I wanted to be hers. I didn't know how, or why, but Ineeded to be hers, too.

She leaned forward and kissed me softly, whispering "mmmmmmmm . . . I am so happy, slut. I can't express how happy, in words, really. I am so glad you've made this choice."

I tingled from her kiss, and softly moaned. "Thank you, Miss."

She smiled contentedly a moment, then pulled back from the table. "Candy, I need some time to myself today to get certain things in order. So, I want you to enjoy the day while I'm busy. Go and change into something comfortable and get ready to go out."

I stood up, a little surprised. "Yes, Miss," I said and went into my bedroom, stripped, and headed for the shower, mind racing and heart fluttering from what had just transpired.

I showered and dressed and put on a little makeup. Katherine was still sitting at the table, reaching into her purse as I returned.

She handed me five $100 bills. "I want you to go and have a good time today, Candy. Treat yourself to a fancy lunch; spend the money however you want on whatever you want. Blow the whole $500 on fancy chocolates, I don't care. Just do exactly what you want and make sure you don't come home before 8:00 tonight, but be sure to come home before midnight."

She hugged me tight then urged me towards the door. A little in shock I stumbled along, grabbed my purse and keys, stuffed the $500 in my purse, and headed out.

I got in the car and drove. Honestly,outwas the last place I wanted to be. I wanted to be there, with her, not off on my own. I laughed as I wondered where I'd go, what I'd do all day and into the night. The $500 at least was a nice consolation.

I drove aimlessly, totally at a loss. I could go the multiplex and watch movies continuously until it was time to go home (and gorge myself on exorbitant movie-theater concessions). But, thinking more on it, that wasn't something I really wanted to do, and it was important to obey her wishes. And really, in this case, obeying should be very easy and fun.

I found myself coming into the downtown area when my eye caught a sign, and it hit me. Yes!

I pulled into the parking lot of the Langdon Hotel and walked in, smiling as I moved through the beautiful lobby. I'd always wanted to stay here, but the Langdon wasn't the kind of place I could typically afford.

They always had available rooms on the weekends. I asked a few questions, and settled on a nice room. I took the key, found the elevators, and walked down the hall to 1433. I slipped the key card into the slot, and walked inside.

I took in the beautiful room for a moment, then walked out to the terrace. From the 14th floor I had a commanding view of the city. I turned and flopped back backwards on the bed, and wiggled. Soooooo comfy! I loved my brainstorm already.

So this was my "anything I want" day. And I had a marvelous time doing exactly that, without having to worry about what it cost, or cleaning up, or making the bed, etc. I raided the mini-bar, laughing as I bit into a Milky Way bar that probably cost $8.50. I took a long bubble bath. I napped. Masturbated. Twice. I had room service for lunch. I napped again. I rented movies, even a porno that well, was more ridiculous than erotic, but I didn't care. The day stretched and moved at a gloriously slow pace. I lounged around in the wonderful hotel robe; I was having a marvelous time, with myself, for myself. I thought about nothing except what was going to make me feel the best, next. And then I did it.

I looked at the clock as I was perusing the room service menu for dinner, idly speculating about lobster vs. filet mignon. 5:32. I smiled and sighed, feeling a split in myself. A part of me wanted this day never to end while another part couldn't wait to get home. I settled on the filet, called and ordered My dinner, and slipped back into my clothes, feeling more comfortable and strangely more confident, more good about myself than I'd felt in a long time.

I went down to the lobby shop and picked upCosmo andElle andPeople. I got back, over tipped the waiter when dinner arrived, and savored a wonderful meal, half-reading the magazines, half-watching "Next" on MTV.

It was one of those times when one is stuffed, but just knows that dessert will be no problem. I called room service back and eagerly dove into the hot fudge sundae they brought.

I polished off the sundae, pushed the cart away, and relaxed on the bed a bit longer, surveying the wonderful mess around me, the results of me "anything I want" day. I felt so good, so relaxed.

I watched a bit more TV, and read some more, hitting the mini-bar one last time for a Diet Coke. I glanced over at the clock. It was 9:00PM. I felt ready to leave.

I checked out and walked out into the pleasant night air. Everything felt so perfect. I got back in the car and took the long way home, giving myself the extra time to let everything settle in, to let the way I felt and the memories of this day sink deeply into me.

I pulled into the driveway a little before 10. I walked into the house, full of wonder, of course, but calm, even serene.

Katherine was watching TV in bed when I got home. She called out to me, and I went into her room.

"Did you follow my instructions and have a wonderful fun day for yourself, slut?"

I smiled, and told her yes, and started to tell her about it. She stopped me.

"Shhhhhh, Candy. I don't want to know about it. Whatever you did today, was for you, totally and only for you. I want you to have and hold the memory of today near and dear to your heart. No diluting it by repeating it to me or to anyone else. Today was yours."

She smiled. "And tomorrow, and all the tomorrows after that, are mine."

I tingled and shivered at her words. Her eyes drew me in, yet held me at bay at the same time. I was lost, swimming in the way they sparkled.

Her voice brought me back to the here and now. "Now, I want you to go to bed, and sleep really well. Everything is in readiness; we have a long day tomorrow. I want you here with me in my bed tonight, but for the sake of maximum productivity tomorrow, I want us both as well-rested as possible."

She smiled that captivating smile. I inhaled sharply, smiled, said "yes, Miss, sweet dreams," and left her room, going to mine. I undressed quickly, suddenly exhausted, as if her words had somehow planted that feeling in me, and fell into bed. My mind raced a little, thinking about tomorrow, but I couldn't sustain it and sleep overtook me.