K's Candy Ch. 012

Story Info
First night at the lake.
2.6k words
4.5
41.3k
4

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 12: First Night at the Lake House

We ate dinner as dusk slowly tuned to darkness. The sun seemed to splash into the lake; the western sky came alive with soft fingers of crimson and tangerine, then slowly began submitting to the approaching night.

Mistress flipped on the TV as she disinterestedly spread peanut butter on Ritz crackers. I watched her as I ate my Lean Cuisine chicken; that look on her face, what was it? Boredom? Impatience? Annoyance? I couldn't tell. Maybe she simply wasn't hungry; personally I was famished – My dinner was gone in no time.

She looked over as I rose to take my plate away. "Take mine, too, slut," she said, impassively. I nodded my acknowledgement and gathered everything up and moved to the kitchen, feeling a strange sense of uneasiness. Mistress seemed not to be in a good mood and I felt unsure as to how exactly to proceed. I didn't want to make things worse but at the same time I didn't want her to think that I either didn't notice her mood or worse didn't care about it. For the moment I decided to say as little as possible and focus on doing everything correctly and efficiently. I cleaned up the dinner mess, took a look around the kitchen to make everything was clean and in order, and walked back out into the living room.

It was fully dark now; the fire seemed larger, brighter, in contrast. I walked over to the couch with the intent of grabbing a pillow and kneeling on it. Mistress grabbed my wrist gently, but with a strength that surprised me. Her eyes pressed on mine, steely-blue.

"Down on all fours, slut." She made a subtle sideways movement with her head to indicate the spot and let go of my wrist.

"Yes, Mistress," I murmured and moved to where she had indicated, moving down to all fours, taking a deep breath and feeling the snugness of the bustier as I did so.

I held still there as Mistress got up and walked over to a closet, retrieving a black utility bag and returning to where I was, dropping it to the side of me with a soft clatter. I felt myself sucking in another breath, a little shorter then before.

She crouched down to the side of me and ran her hand over my bottom. Her words added to the tingle I felt from her touch.

"You've got me all excited with your sexy outfit, slut." Her soft laugh made goosebumps explode along my arms.

I heard soft noises, and realized that she was going through the bag. "Open your mouth, Candy."

I did as ordered looked down, watching her slide a good-sized black cock gag into my mouth. In a moment my mouth was filled with it, and I heard the sound as Mistress buckled it securely behind my head. I grunted softly and breathed deep as I could through my nose, trying to adjust to the gag filling my mouth.

"Good girl," I heard her say. The next thing I felt was everything going black as she wrapped a heavy blindfold around my head and secured it.

I had a momentary flash of fear; Being blindfoldedand unable to speak gave me feeling of helplessness I'd never experienced before, even when bound. I wiggled nervously a bit. Mistress' voice clamed me down a bit as it popped into my darkness.

"It's all right, slut. Breathe as best you can and relax."

I nodded a bit and took her words to heart, taking a deep breath in through my nose and letting the sound of her voice settle me some.

More soft sounds filtered to me in the darkness; I felt Mistress' foot pressing against the inside of my right knee. "Wider for me, slut. Then lower your forehead to the floor."

I started to say "Yes Mistress" but all that came out was some muffled sounds. I worked my knees out wider and slowly pressed my head down until my forehead was touching the floor. I felt my ass rising up.

"Good girl. Breathe deep now."

I took the best breath I could and the next thing I felt was a cold sensation on my ass. That was quickly followed by pressure, and I gasped around the gag realizing that Mistress was inserting something into my ass. I stiffened involuntarily; her voice broke through as the pressure increased.

"Breathe, slut, relax. This plug isn't that big – you can handle it easily. Just breathe and abandon yourself to what will happen, to what I want."

I did my best and relaxed a little bit. An instant later I felt the plug take me. I gasped loudly around the gag, ass throbbing. I felt more pressure, obviously Mistress pressing on the end of the plug. I whimpered softly, my eyes watering a little bit.

"Mmmmmmmm good girl . . . that's in there really well now." She laughed softly. "Now, lift back up."

I inhaled sharply through my nose and raised up onto all fours again, groaning loud around the gag as the plug shifted in me a little. Mistress laughed softly, obviously enjoying my reaction.

She crouched down next to me, her breath warm on my ear as she whispered. I could feel a bead of sweat running down the side of my face.

"Only one slut hole left to fill now. You didn't think I'd ignore that gushing cunt of yours, did you?"

I could feel the blush moving over me. Uncomfortable and nervous as I was, Iwasvery wet.

I heard more soft sounds, unable to make out what they might be. I heard her moving, and felt her close behind me. Her hands were caressing my hips.

She spoke, and I heard her voice as the same instant I felt something touching my soaked cunt.

"I've got a huge cock strapped on, pet. And I'm going to fuck you with it. Soooooooo hard. I'm going to fuck you in the darkness, with all your slut holes filled, until there is nothing in your mind, your whole body, but the feeling of the One Who Owns you filling you, taking you, using you totally."

I felt my hips squirming, my cunt getting wetter and throbbing harder with each word she spoke. I wanted to beg, to scream, the cry out "Yes! Fuck me Mistress, pleasssssssse!" but all I could do was squirm and whimper around the cock gag in my mouth.

Her grip on my hips got tighter. I heard her laugh, and then a second later I saw stars in the darkness as she rammed forward hard and filled me with the gigantic cock. I howled around the gag, hearing my sounds mixing with Mistress' deep moan as she impaled me on her strap-on.

She held it deep it me and started to grind her hips. Her voice dropped on me like drips of acid. "Feel that, slut. How big it is, how completely it fills you. How totally I have you. How much I own you. In the darkness, with all your slut holes filled, there is nothing else, nothing but that feeling of knowing what you are, and whose pleasure you serve."

Her nails dug in tighter to my hips and she started to drive the cock in and out of me, slowly at first, with strokes that were long and firm, but sensuous, inherently "female" somehow, but no less powerful for being so. I felt myself shrinking, something in me whittling down, at the same time my body rocked to her rhythm, the excitement making my heart beat faster.

Mistress moaned loudly as she took me, pressing and grinding the cock to me. The sounds of her mounting excitement swirled around the grunts and whimpers that escaped my gag, making me throb and gush even more. My head felt hot and light; in the darkness every feeling seemed magnified. My cunt clenched to her thrusting cock, my arms strained. She moaned and gasped louder as she picked up the pace, fucking me harder now. Sweat was pouring down my forehead.

"Nnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss slut . . . just like this . . . nothing to beg for, nothing to think about, nothing, but my pleasure, and you pouring all of yourself into providing it . . . ahhhnghhhhhhhhhh . . . "

My heart was thumping like a jackhammer now. The sound of her voice, her pleasure, almost sent me spiraling over the edge, but I knew that cumming without her permission was not the thing to do. I felt my mind struggling to hold on to the will to hold back. Inhuman, pathetic sounds poured out of me from around the gag.

Mistress growled and started hammering me with the cock, obviously close to exploding herself. I couldn't believe a woman could fuck this hard. Had I been able to speak I'd have been begging mindlessly at this point . . . my entire body was like an over-wound spring, everything in me tensed to a degree that I wouldn't have dreamt was possible. I knew I couldn't hold out more than a few seconds longer.

I had resigned myself to cumming without permission and taking the consequences when I heard her voice rip through my darkness.

"Now, slut! Cumm!"

Her words unleashed the torrent. I screamed around the gag as the orgasm exploded through me with almost painful intensity. My body moved and shook like a rag doll. Mistress' screams filled the room as she continued to pound me, over and over and over. Waves rippled and blasted me; I lost all sense of the here and now, of bodily awareness and position as something in me cut loose and took off . . . I was flying. Her screams were right there, pounding in my ears, and yet I was hearing them from a million miles away.

"Yessssssssss . . .aaanhhhhhhhhhh . . . yessssssss Mineeeeee . . . MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Colors popped in front of my eyes, and then everything want black.

I was lying on my side, but didn't remember tipping over. I opened and closed my eyes, seeing Mistress standing over me. She was looking down at me, smiling. More than smiling, really – she was beaming, glowing, as if the elation and power inside her couldn't be contained.

I wanted nothing more than to kiss her feet, to thank her for the incredible experience she'd just shown me, to thank her for simply being her, for taking control of me, but the big cock gag still filled my mouth. I whimpered softly around it, eyes looking up at her as she stood over me.

Mistress seemed to know my predicament. She bent down and undid the gag before standing up again. I gasped softly, and stretched my sore jaw a bit . . . then rolled over onto my tummy and laid my lips to her shoes, kissing them lovingly. The butt plug shifted as I rolled over, making me moan as my mouth found her shoes.

"Mistress . . . nhhhhhhhhh. . . thank you, Mistress . . . thank you so much . . . I love you, Mistress . . . thank you."

There seemed to be so much I needed to say, but somehow I couldn't find the words. I kissed and licked at her shoes, devotedly, almost mindlessly, feeling like that one action was the only thing I could manage at this moment . . . something in me needing so badly to show her how I felt, but the words flying away from me as soon as they formed in my mind.

Her voice floated down to me there.

"You're welcome, slut. And, it's all right – there are times when words can't encompass what we feel. But I understand everything you feel right now. I love you, too. And I know you can feel that."

I moaned softly as I continued to worship at her feet, feeling her words gently drill into me. She was right. There reallywasno way to express what we each felt, but the feelings were no less clear or strong or understandable for not being expressible in words.

I wasn't sure how long I stayed there, floating, luxuriating in that incredible feeling, that place that I still, even with time to think about it, can't put words to. Her voice broke the silence and with it the slowly weakening spell.

"Go and take a shower, Candy. I'll leave something out for you to change into when you're done."

I moved to my feet, groaning as the butt plug reminded me it was still in place. Katherine laughed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Forgot." She spun me around and pushed on my back. "Bend over, slut."

I bent over and Mistress pulled the plug from me with a soft "pop." I gasped loudly as she giggled. I stood up straight and she unlocked my collar. "Can't have this getting wet." I nodded, having forgotten about that, immediately feeling so naked and incomplete without my collar. After so short a time a collar had somehow become a part of me.

She shooed me to the shower.

The shower felt so good. I heard some soft rustling in the room at one point, which I assume was Mistress leaving my clothes for me. I let myself dawdle a bit in there, my body so spent, but my mind so clear – a kind of clarity I couldn't ever recall feeling.

I turned off the water, finally, and leaned out to grab a towel. I looked over and saw a beautiful pair of purple silk pajamas draped over the hamper. My breath caught in my throat a moment, just staring at them. I quickly but carefully dried off; I couldn't wait to slip into them.

I dried my hair and put it up . . . and put on the pajamas, feeling so warm, so loved, so . . . I laughed to myself as I quickly ran out of words again.

I walked out of the bathroom and heard Mistress' voice coming from upstairs. "Up here, slut . . . in my bedroom."

I scurried up the stairs and into her bedroom. She was sitting up in bed. I moved to the side of the bed and knelt by the side where she was. I looked up at her.

"Thank you, Mistress, for the pajamas. They are so beautiful, and feel wonderful."

She leaned over and re-locked the black collar around my neck. The sound of the lock locking ran that shiver through me, almost familiar now, but still so less powerful.

She patted the bed next to her. "You're welcome, slut. Come join me."

I moved around to the other side and gratefully moved up onto her bed. She pulled me close. I moaned softly and rested my head on her shoulder.

A few minutes ago I'd felt wide-awake; now it seemed as though keeping my eyes open required a supreme effort of will. Mistress seemed to read my feelings. She slid down into more of a supine position, and my body echoed her movements automatically. I snuggled close to her, trying to fight the urge to sleep.

"It's all right, slut. It's been a long day and night. Time to sleep. I love you."

"I love you too, Mistress," I murmured, as the flickering of the television in the darkness was the last thing I remember seeing. My eyes fell closed. I felt myself held . . . by her arms, by her collar, by the surprising depth of my own feelings. Everything swirled and I fell down into the soft welcoming blackness of sleep. The last thought I had was marveling that such a feeling of complete peace and safety was possible in this world.