K's First Day

Story Info
An 18 year old travels with her bf to meet an older man.
4.5k words
4.2
21.5k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on chats between me and my friend K.

***

I arrived at the airport a little early so instead of circling the concourse waiting for the flight to arrive I parked the car and walked to baggage claim. I was filled with nervous excitement; the day was finally here. I was finally going to meet K in person for the first time. We had been chatting for some time so I felt like I already knew her even though we lived on opposite sides of the globe and had never met in the flesh. More than distance separated us; K was a young ripe eighteen years old and I was a mature fit man in my forties. My oldest child was older than K.

I found the baggage carousel with her flight number hanging above on the digital sign and took a chair nearby so I could sit and wait. My heart quickened several minutes later as the carousel started moving and bags began descending down the chute. About a minute later my phone buzzed with a message from K saying that the plane had landed and she was waiting to disembark. Even though I knew it would be several minutes before she made her way to baggage claim I immediately stood and began surveying the crowds of people swarming from the terminals in search of their checked luggage.

A few minutes later my heart surged as I saw her; she easily stood out in any crowd. Tall and slim with light hair past her shoulders that framed the classical features of her face perfectly, she made the imperfections of everyone else around her standout more. I approached her as she searched the signs above for her flight number; she saw me and her mouth broke out in a big happy grin. "Andrew!" she cried happily as she skipped toward me. A young tall lanky man trailed behind her hesitantly as we embraced and I got my first look at her boyfriend P.

I kissed K on the mouth and she stiffened a bit when my tongue darted into her mouth for a quick second but quickly relaxed. I wondered briefly if anyone in the crowd of people surging around us wondered what a middle aged black man was doing thrusting his tongue into the mouth of an eighteen year old pale skinned Caucasian woman. When we broke our kiss I could see in her face that she was slightly embarrassed to be so intimate in front of so many people but they were all so consumed with gathering their luggage and getting out of the airport as quickly as possible that none of them were paying attention to us.

"It's nice to finally meet you, K," I said with my arms still around her.

"Yes...yes," she said in her wonderful accented English. She turned her head towards the young man behind her. "This is my P." Releasing K I reached out and greeted P with a firm handshake. He looked a little uneasy but excited at the same time. I understood; it must be strange for him to be greeted by a man who he knew was going to be spending their entire holiday making love to his beautiful girlfriend. P greeted me back and I credit him for being so understanding of K's needs and my desire for her.

I took K's carryon for her and led her by the hand over to the carousel for their flight leaving P to follow. My dark hand contrasted nicely with her pale one and I noticed K staring at them. K had never been with a black man before and I could sense her growing excitement. "Did you have a nice flight?" I asked.

"Yes. But flight was long and now I'm tired," K answered. She and P had the vacant stare weary travelers often share. The trip from Ukraine to the west coast of the US is a long one. I promised them they could rest soon as their hotel was nearby.

K was wearing denim overall shorts which really showed off her long slim legs and drew the attention of several men. I had K sit in the front passenger seat of my car and P sat in the back. As we drove I put my hand on the inside of K's thigh. She looked over at me and smiled her beautiful smile so I rubbed it back and forth lightly at the same time creeping up her thigh. Eventually I was rubbing over her shorts and my hand met her crotch. She leaned back into the seat, closed her eyes, and sighed. "Oh Andrew! I'm already so excited meet you. My heaven so ready for you," she groaned quietly.

Her "heaven" was what she called the ultimate pleasure center at the apex of her slim pale thighs that my hand was cupping. The name was very infectious and I thought of it as nothing else other than her heaven in my mind. I imagined it was the perfect name for her vagina and I was extremely eager to enter the gates of K's heaven and experience the rapture within.

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw P's eyes riveted to my dark hand on her white flesh and the way his girlfriend squirmed under my touch. K had said she thought P really liked her making love with other men and that certainly seemed to be true. He was rubbing the small bulge in his jeans while he watched me caress her. He wasn't too overt about it and tried to make appear that he was disinterested in what was going on in the front seat but he was definitely excited.

We arrived at the hotel all too soon for me and I reluctantly removed my hand from K's crotch eliciting a disappointed moan from her. "We're here," I announced and she opened her eyes to look around. The valet helped get their bags out of the car after I handed him the keys. After checking in we quickly went up to the room.

The room was nothing special, just the standard room with two queen sized beds, but it didn't need to be. I had only booked it in case something went wrong at this first meeting. If we didn't click in person, if K and P weren't who and what they claimed to be, I would leave them at the hotel and return home. But I had gotten to know K over the last few months and I knew that wouldn't be necessary. In the morning, they'd both be coming home with me.

I kissed K properly while P tipped the bellhop and closed the door. Our lips met, tongues danced and intertwined for several moments. I could feel P's eyes on us despite the fact that mine were closed as I tasted her sweet breath. We finally broke and K looked at me with a very pleased smile spread across her face. "I'm need shower before continue," she said holding my hands gently, lovingly. P dug through his backpack and pulled out a carton of cigarettes before heading out onto the balcony. K and I just stood there for several seconds looking into one another's eyes before she giggled and took her carryon into the bathroom with her.

I joined P on the balcony and he offered me a cigarette. I don't smoke and declined but asked him if he wanted a drink. His English was not as good as K's so I had to show him the small room fridge before he understood. He wanted to pour his own so I sat on the balcony alone until he returned with drink in hand. We didn't talk, just both sat quietly while the shower ran in the bathroom. P seemed relaxed but my stomach was full of excited butterflies.

The shower turned off and I expected to wait longer but she emerged just a few moments later wrapped in only a towel. I guess she was so eager she decided to forgo washing her hair; the ends were damp from her shoulders but the rest was dry. I approached her slowly and embraced her again. Our mouths were together for even longer this time. P remained on the balcony watching us while he smoked.

"Have P fix you a drink then tell him to wait in the bathroom until we call for him. I don't want him to watch the first time," I told K. She nodded then spoke to P in Ukrainian while we still held each other. P fixed her a drink and handed it to her on his way to the bathroom. She looked at me expectantly over the rim of her drink as she took a sip. I took a small step back and pulled out the corner of the towel and let it drop to floor exposing her exquisite body in the flesh to my gaze for the first time.

The pictures and videos I had seen over the last few months didn't do justice to the sight before me. I held my breath for several seconds and just stared soaking in every inch of her beauty. Her small prefect breasts were tipped with the most perfect pink nipples that stood erect in her excitement. Her smooth flat abdomen flowed down to the bare skin at the apex of her long slim legs. She held her thighs close together so I could not see her heaven but it was finally so close.

I tore at my shirt frantically trying to remove it while K reached out and went to work on my belt and pants. As I tried free my arm she let my pants fall to the floor then quickly pushed my boxer briefs down my thighs after them. At my age I'm no longer the Adonis of my youth but I keep in good shape was not afraid of what she would think. K was eager to see one thing though and she stood transfixed staring at it as it rigidly stood out from my body in excitement.

She'd told me early on in our chatting that she'd never experienced anyone as big as me and from the look on her face I believed her. I'm not gigantic like a porn star, but I am larger than average and I've never gotten any complaints. I eased her down to the closest bed. Neither of us spoke; we didn't need to we both knew what we wanted. With her bottom resting on the edge of the bed I had her lie back while I spread her l long legs and revealed her heaven. And it was heavenly indeed.

I was surprised and pleased to see how thick and full the lips to her heaven were. They looked like they would grip and wrap around my large dick well. Her clit was also large and stuck out prominently in her aroused state. It was the most beautiful most delicious heaven I had ever laid my eyes on. My dick surged in anticipation of the pleasure it would find nestled between those juicy lips.

I kissed my way up both her thighs lightly and slowly until I reached the apex. I was about to bring my lips to her heaven but she blocked it with her hand. "No, not you," she said sweetly. "My P do this for us." I didn't quite understand but I wasn't going to argue. She had said before that P was very good at kissing her heaven and made it sound as if it were a chore and his job. At that moment I didn't care. I just needed to make sure her heaven was wet enough for me to enter.

K called for P and he cautiously peeked his head out of the bathroom. She spoke to him in Ukrainian and he sheepishly walked out and knelt on the floor so his head was between her open thighs. He started kissing, licking, and nibbling on her heaven. K threw back her head and sighed while one of her hands pinched a nipple. P kept his hands off of her and just used his mouth slobbering all over her heaven. My cock was throbbing eagerly at the display.

I'm not sure how much time passed, in my aroused unsatisfied state it seemed like forever, but eventually K pulled P's head up by the hair and dismissed him back to the bathroom. He got up, gave me a sheepish look, and trudged back to the bathroom with an obvious hard-on in his pants. Her heaven was glistening and her thighs were wet with moisture from P's mouth and her juices. She'd had an orgasm while P kissed and sucked her getting her ready for me.

Her eyes had a dreamy look as she beckoned me forward with a crooked finger. "Andrew I want feel you big dick inside my heaven," she cooed. I was between her thighs in less than a second aiming my hard member at her heaven as I bent down and kissed her again and edged forward slowly as the tip encountered her nether lips. My tongue slipped gently into her mouth as my cock slipped into her heaven. She gasped, "Oh, Andrew!" into my mouth and tensed under me and I stopped with just the head wedged in her slick channel until I felt her body relax.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes while holding her close. I wanted to see her expression as I worked myself into her heaven. "I so full, Andrew," she sighed. I edged forward again and paused as she gasped and tightened the grip she had around my back. Still she kept her eyes locked on mine and I waited until they softened and urged me on. Man, she was tight despite how wet her heaven was and it was sweet agony working my way into her in this slow manner.

After what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a few minutes, I had half my length inside her and started slowly moving my hips back and forth. She looked up at me lovingly. "Oh, Andrew! Oh, Andrew!" she moaned over and over. "It's so big!" I slowly continued going deeper into her heaven, occasionally looking down at my black shaft as it obscenely split the thick lips of her heaven. Every so often she would tense up and I would back off and just make love to her with the amount already inside her until she relaxed again.

Several minutes later I exalted as my balls pressed against her tight bottom. I was all the way in! Finally! "Oh, K!" I exclaimed as I slowly started driving my entire length in and out of her heaven. When I looked down at my dark dick penetrating her pale sweet heaven it spurred me on more and more.

"Andrew! Andrew!" was all K could manage before mashing her mouth against mine again. Her lips parted and I darted my tongue in and out of her mouth in time with my penis driving in and out of her heaven. The springs of the hotel bed were slowly creaking as we made love. Katie brought her long legs up around my waist and started raising her hips to meet every thrust.

Soon she was panting hard into my mouth finally breaking our kiss and crying out unintelligibly as she orgasmed. Every muscle in her body tensed and she hugged me tighter. "Oh, Andrew," she cried into my ear. "Your so big...so good inside my heaven." Her heaven pulsed around my invading member and it was too much for me. With one final thrust I groaned in fulfillment and flooded her heaven with cum as I hugged her tightly back.

"Oh, Andrew," she finally managed as she caught her breath, "I'm never felt that."

"You liked that?" I asked panting.

"Yes...yes!" she said enthusiastically. "You dick feel good enter my heaven...so big. Now call my P. He needs cleanup."

I called loudly for P and K quickly followed with loud instructions of her own in Ukrainian. He came out of the bathroom holding a towel and looking very excited. K lowered her legs off of my hips and P handed her the towel. Then I slowly pulled my softening length out of her heaven. It looked like a thick black log being pulled from between her light colored lips. P's eyes were wide as I pulled out and went wider when he saw his girlfriend's gaping heaven and the sperm slowly seeping out of it. K scooted back properly onto the bed and put the towel under herself as she motioned P forward.

P slowly crawled onto the bed and then even more slowly crawled until his head was between K's thighs, his eyes never leaving her heaven still gaping open and slowly oozing the thick heavy sperm I'd deposited deep inside. He stopped there for a moment considering his girlfriend's messy heaven until K gently put her hand on the back of his head and coaxed him forward. His tongue quickly darted out and swabbed a large drop of the mess dripping out. He paused and temporarily resisted K with the peculiar look of someone who isn't quite sure of what he's just tasted before wholeheartedly falling into her heaven with his mouth wide open.

He kissed, licked, and sucked the gooey mess from her open heaven as if he were a starving man getting a taste of life giving nourishment. I watched in fascination as he went after every drop of sperm my cock growing at the site. K must have enjoyed what he was doing with his mouth as her hips rolled and bucked trying to get more and more pressure on her clit. She started moaning and murmuring encouragement to P in Ukrainian.

K's body tensed and she grunted while shoving her heaven up into his mouth. She shook and then collapsed limply back on the bed as her hand finally released his head. P backed his head up and inspected her heaven closely looking for any more traces of sperm. Not finding any he turned to look at me as I knelt next to them and asked something I couldn't understand. "You want P clean you too?" K translated for him as she caught her breath.

I looked down at the young man grinning between his girlfriend's thighs as he looked up at my rejuvenated member as I knelt on the bed next to them. I'd never been sucked by a man before and I really had no desire too but somehow it seemed right and found myself responding, "Sure," with a shrug.

He approached me as hesitantly as he had approached K. I looked down at her and she was watching us with a sly smile on her face. I know P offered to do this but I was certain that it had been K's idea. In the bedroom P did whatever K commanded. The look on his face as he brought it close to my blood engorged black dick spoke volumes and I almost felt sorry for the young man. He hesitated for several heartbeats and K spoke harshly to him in Ukrainian. P looked at her then back at my slime coated member and closing his eyes opened his mouth and took as much of it as he could inside.

I threw my head back and sighed. It was far from the best blowjob I'd ever received but it was adequate and I surprised myself at how accepting I was at having a man suck my dick. I now recognized P's smile earlier as a grimace as K had no doubt forced him to ask to clean my soiled member. He gagged all over my length and not only because it choked him or the semen and pussy juice disgusted him. In fact he seemed to revel in our mixed juices and devoured every last drop even licking the small amount that had dribbled down my balls.

When he was finished he let my dick fall out of his mouth and swallowed hard before asking K a pleading question in Ukrainian. K's answer was positive and P eagerly lowered his pants and freed his small member as he knelt between K's luxurious thighs. At first I thought he meant to enter her heaven but he remained kneeling above her pulling furiously on his miniature straining dick.

"See? Isn't his little thing so beauty?" K asked me rhetorically. She had often expressed to me that she loved seeing P's beautiful penis as he kissed her heaven. I had to admit that despite it's small size it was a good looking dick. But hairless and as tiny as it was it looked like it belonged on a little boy and not a grown man.

A few seconds after he started it was all over and with a loud gasp P was squirting his man juice on the outside of K's sweet heaven. After his orgasm subsided P licked a few drops off his hand and then bent down and sucked up all of the mess he'd made. There was no hesitation this time and it appeared a task he had done many times before. Soon K's hips were writhing in ecstasy again and she was moaning softly while biting her knuckled hand.

She pushed him away gently before she was overtaken by her orgasm, however, and spoke to him breathlessly in Ukrainian. "Andrew, I want you inside my heaven," she said to me after P moved away. I was all set to crawl between her thighs again but she got up on her hands and knees instead presenting her fabulous bottom to my pleased gaze. Before I could get in position she moved over and straddled P's body so that his head was under her heaven. She turned her head and looked at me mischievously. "P kiss us while you inside my heaven," she said almost giggling. "He close watch and learn. He see how good your big black dick look inside my heaven."

After having my dick in his mouth I figured having him lick and kiss it wouldn't be a problem. K's heaven was glistening with her excitement and P's saliva. It was still gaping open but no longer leaking any of my thick creamy spend. I hefted my weighty member up to her heaven and slowly pressed forward. My God, it certainly was heavenly sinking into her! Her heaven may have been ultra slick and still gaping from our last bout but it was still tight as ever. As my dick slid home I could feel P's tongue pushing her clit up against the underside of my shaft. K and I let out identical groans as I bottomed out on the first thrust.

12