K's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very skilled at this", he managed to say between the involuntary moans of pleasure that were escaping from his mouth. She massaged his ball sack with her other hand as she made him harder with each movement of her hand and her mouth. His pleasure and the tension in his body became easy for her to read and she paced her efforts accordingly so as to make him wait for the inevitable orgasm that was promised. Finally as she continued her sucking and stroking she took her free hand and slipped it between the cheeks of his ass. Her middle finger sought the opening there and probed it gently for a while much as he had done with her before inserting the anal plug. His sphincter relaxed gradually with this treatment and finally admitted the intruding finger gratefully.

She paused there before thrusting into him more deeply, probing for the swollen prostate that lay on the front wall. Satisfied that she had found her target she began massaging him with that finger while continuing to minister to his cock. His body was now as tense and rigid as his penis was and she knew he was very close to cumming. Soon she felt the pulsing begin under her finger and in his cock as her told her, "I'm cumming!" As he released himself into her mouth she took as much of his cock into her as she could while pressing hard with her finger on the vibrating gland beneath. He shot an incredible load of cum into her waiting mouth with a shout and then held her head in contact for some time. She slowly withdrew the cock from her mouth using her lips and tongue to clean the semen from it. As he slid into the tub beside her she swallowed his cum smiling. He drew her close enough to hold and kiss her once more and he could smell and taste his semen on her mouth when he did so. "You're a keeper", he told her then smiling.

12