Kseniya the Beta Tester: Fuckcraft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CherriSlut
CherriSlut
19 Followers

"Where are you going with this?" Tameka asked.

"I was hoping Miss Fayzulina might agree to shoot a commercial, or maybe perform a demonstration on launch night at the Primary Server. Or perhaps, even both."

"Bao-" Tameka began warningly.

"If you're going to call me 'Miss Fayzulina', maybe this isn't the sort of conversation you want to have in bed, sir." I told him.

"Very true, Ksyusha," Bao conceded, laughing slightly. "Very true. We'll discuss this later. After the next two sessions are over with."

-

Here's another tip: grinders upgrade on a logarithmic curb, so while the diamond grinder is certainly a decent vibrator, an enchanted obsidian grinder is a world-class sybian.

Having a world-class sybian held up to your clit while your cunt was stuffed with thirty-one eggs was a bit of a turn on, so I wasted no time in returning to my home base and holding a barnyard orgy: villagers, pigmen, duckmen, fumas, mooshdommes, wolfmen, and golems, all gathered around Stefanie, who nearly fainted with hunger when she (and I) became too distracted to remember to eat.

Mr. Trung had to remind me. As incentive, he left the intercom on, and I listened to his commentary as Tameka gave Dr. Inayatullah head.

I retained just enough coherency to finish my Enderportal, and then I was lost- the Endermen surrounded me, and I let them, rather than creating a Wither or a golem as I had previously planned. It took me an entire extra hour to fight my way free and save the game.

Dr. Inayatullah checked me over, and declared me to be a perfectly healthy pervert of the highest order.

"Isn't the a little premature?" I asked. "After all, I only ran gangbang mode with anal toggled on- tomorrow I'll be taking it up the cunt for eight hours. Then I'll also be taking it down the throat."

"Which will render to less than perfectly healthy, my dear," he said gently. "I do believe you, when you say that you truly love sucking cock, but you must admit, it tends to leave you apart from yourself."

I nodded thoughtfully, and turned the sentiment over in my mind as I made my way back to my bedroom.

"Bao's busy," Tameka said when I entered. "I think he's drawing up the contract for 'Miss Fayzulina's début' or something."

I laughed, and allowed her to draw me into the shower, where she knelt down and worked her entire hand into my pussy, sucking at my already oversensitive clit as I shrieked and held on the safety bar for dear life.

Eventually, when I was in real danger of collapse, she withdrew her hand, helped me to wash, and bundled me into a bathrobe, her clit leaking streaks of white onto her stomach all the while.

"Room service traditionally requires a tip, you know," she said, pushing me gently away from the bed and to my knees on the floor. Something in my expression must have caught her attention, because she drew my head back before I could begin to eat her.

"What is it, dearheart?" she asked.

"Can I see the video too? Of what I look like, when I'm sucking cock," I asked. "I never see very many of those kinds of videos- I don't really use the throatfucking feature of Immersion all that often, not since my first try."

I was since banned from using it unless closely supervised- eighteen hours of continuous throatfucking, followed by an almost sleepwalking state that lasted three days, had freaked everyone out a little.

"Of course," Tameka said, allowing me to slide my lips around her length. "We'll watch it together."

-

I turned thirty-one on Bao's cock, a tradition that had started ten years previous and never let up. I can hear the clock chiming in the background, can feel my pulse beating between my legs as I clenched and ground down upon him, can even feel my fifth orgasm of the night creeping up on me, but mostly my attention is on the screen in front of me, playing the footage from those last four hours of the preliminary beta-testing of anal mode.

"Look at you," Tameka whispered, pumping her clit tantalizingly close to my mouth. "You're even more of a wanton slut with a cock in your mouth than you are with one in your ass."

"With two cocks in my ass," I corrected. "And two in my cunt."

I had already seen some of it- the commercial had hit the web a good month previous, and even slickly edited down to three minutes of action, it was obvious that I glowed when I was sucking. It was inescapable, watching the raw footage- I was arched up to meet each thrust of the cock fucking my face, dark hair plastered to the side of my face, my hips gyrating as much as possible, orgasm after orgasm causing my body to spasm, though I never stopped sucking, never broke rhythm.

And my eyes- I never knew my eyes were open at such a time, blown wide and dark with pleasure, not vacant so much as transcendent.

"Do you want your treat now, dearheart, are would you like to keep watching?" she asked.

I opened my mouth, but didn't bother to close my eyes. But Tameka knew my limits, and how to press them, and it wasn't long before my vision swam with black as her clit took me higher and higher even as I choked.

If I wanted for anything at the moment, it was for it to never stop- but I would need to come back down to Earth (and off of Bao's dick and Tameka's clit) at some point. The launch of Fuckcraft for Immersion would be soon, and I was needed to kick the whole thing off.

CherriSlut
CherriSlut
19 Followers