KT Tunstall Signs Her "Albums"

Story Info
Scottish pop star KT Tunstall fucks the manager.
1.2k words
3.3
15.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KT Tunstall was on the way to a cd store, in Dundee Scotland to sign copies of her new album. She was wearing a tight grey and black stripped dress down to just the top of her sexy thighs, just covering her curvy arse. On her legs she wore her trademark shiny gold tights with black leather stilettos running up her calf. As for her hair the sexy brunette wore it wavy with slight curls.

Her mobile phone began to ring.

"Hello" she said in her sexy Scottish accent.

"Hey KT Its Michael the store manager, we were just phoning to warn you to come around the back of the store, there are allot of fans here, how long will you be."

"Thanks Michael ill be about ten minutes were just coming into Dundee now, see you then babe."

KT gazed out her window, the media never got wind of the slut she was, the lustful bi sexual who craves cock and pussy. She remembered the gang bang a few weeks back, three cocks in every hole she had to spare, at one point she had stuffed two in her mouth. It had lasted most of the night and had ended up covered from head to toe in cum, and of course filled up with it too. That was the last time she had had a good hard seeing too. Of course she loved to dominate as well especially the younger men between 18 and 25 and the girls, wearing her black leather corset and making them call her mistress. But then there was the sub Tunstall as well that loved tending to her master or mistresses every whimper. Then there was just he explicit little slut. That fucked anything that moved.

"You're such bad girl KT she moaned to her self." she felt her pussy get wet.

Just then the car pulled to a stop and her driver opens the door.

"That's us Miss Tunstall."

Damn she thought im really horny now. "Thanks Roger, im staying at the hotel for the week so ill contact you when im leaving."

"Right miss, ill see you then."

Roger drove off leaving KT at the back of the shop. Just then the door opened, KT could not believe her eyes, this guy was about 6ft 2 shoulder leant black hair, striking blue eyes and from what she could see a pretty damn fine body under those clothes.

"Hi miss Tunstall, im Michael the store manager."

"Hi Michael, please call me KT." she purred.

"It's a pleasure to meet you KT; you look even more amazing than on TV". God she was beautiful so curvy, he longed to squeeze those tits and get those stockings off those amazing legs.

"Ha-ha, you're just flirting now" she winked at him "aren't you."

"Well it's hard not to." he laughed, trying to stay focused. "You're not due out there for another hour KT but if you're ready you can go out now."

"Um I don't know I might go in ten minutes, I need the toilet first is there one in here" She could take her eyes off him she need his big cock in her now.

"Well threes one in my office if you would like to follow me ill show you the way." He took her inside to his office.

"Cool" KT admired. "Not to big and not to small, what lovely desk nice and BIG!"

"Is she taking the piss or what?" Michael thought to himself.

Just then KT threw everything off the desk PC, papers everything smashing to the floor.

"What the fuck." He shouted

"I need a good hard fuck right now!" She unzipped her stilettos and kicked them over the room, pled her dress off. She had no bra on and her 30C tits bounced free. "What are you waiting on a fucking bus?"

He was gob smacked; he couldn't believe his luck, KT Tunstall in his office wanting him to screw her on his desk.

"Look Michael I ain't got all day so the longer you take the less time you're gonna have with me" She pulled her golden tights off revelling frilly black pants, she then hooked her thumbs under her pants and whisked them off, she clearly wasn't wasting time here.

Michael snapped out of his trance and pulled his t-shirt over his head. "So how you like it"

"Oh I like it as hard as you can give it right from the start" she bit her bottom lip as she watched him get undressed, hopping up on the table, perching her sexy arse on the end. He pulled off his jeans leaving him in just his boxers and when he took them of KT gasped.

Michaels cock was abut 9 and a half inches, he was huge and rock hard she licked her lips. "Come and get me then" she threw her self back on the table and spread her legs wide.

"Don't mind if I do." He walked to the edge of the table, grabbed he legs and pulled her father to the edge. He pushed the tip of his cock on her soaking wet pussy lips and said "What was it you wanted again."

"Mamm please?" KT was so horny now her pussy was dripping.

"Sorry what do you want?" Michael said teasingly.

Threw gritted teeth KT screamed. "I WANT YOUR BIG FAT COCK IN MY HORNY HOT WET CUNT RIGHT NOW." It was no wonder the avid fans outside didn't hear her.

Michael thrust his cock as hard as he could all the way into her wet pussy.

KT screamed in ecstasy. "OH YES FUCK THAT'S FUCKING AMAZINE AHHHH FUCK ME HARD MMMMM I WANT IT MMMM"

Michael began to fuck her using his whole length in and out of her pussy. Her pussy was amazing, the best he had had by far.

KT was in ecstasy moaning and groaning grinding her hips against his huge cock. "mmmmmm you fucker I thought you would be able to go a lot harder than that mmmmmmm with such a big cock" she teased.

With that he began slamming his cock in to her slapping his balls off her arse. He reached down and pushed a finger up her arse also.

KT let out a huge groan and began to play with her juicy tits"mmmmmm I cant take much more of this im going to explode soon" she moaned." ugh Michael yes mmmmm give me it like the slut I am."

Michael could only grunt as he tried to hold on till her orgasm and keep his pace up.

KT felt Michael tense up and her massive orgasm hit her, she rapped her legs around Michael pulling him in hard as she screamed.

She milked off the last of his cock as she breathed hard.

"How was that" she breathed

"That was the best thing that has ever happened to me" Michael laughed

"Shame we don't have more time, iv got some much more to show you" standing up and beginning to get dressed. "I'll tell you what why don't you give me your number and ill give you a call the next time im in need of some..."assistance.""

"That sounds amazing" he handed her his number and kissed her good bye.

"Oh and before I go you can have these" she threw him over her pants "What do I need them for, they should still be nice and wet, im positive when your not with me you can have a good wank with them in you hand" she winked at him turned around spanked her arse and left to sign some CDs..................to be continued this is but a small taster of the KT Tunstall and Michael trilogy