Ku Ku Ka Choo Mrs. Robinson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

I put the suit on over panties, she ran her finger along the edge of the suit, explaining how she trimmed the side hairs without shaving, and so could I. Once I could visualize the end product it was no longer a problem, the suit was a very demure shade of yellow, soft, delicate looking while making a statement at the same time. All three women said there were very few who could pull off wearing that suit in that color, I was one of them.

I was floating on air as I left. I knew hot looking women in the 40's were called cougars, I wondered what they called sexy gals in their late 50's or early 60's? Whatever it was, I was gonna be one without being a slut. I would make Allen proud to have me on his arm, there'd be no fucking or even petting beyond a tiny feel if I felt comfy and thought he deserved it, and certainly not where anyone else could see. I'll begin his lessons in love with how to treat a lady, letting him know those are the baby steps that lead to a romping good time in bed.

Before showering I slipped the suit on, grabbed a pair of scissors and trimmed, I was surprised at how little needed to be removed, I was able to trim back further than I needed to without shaving at all. I have very few hairs around my labia and figured I was okay as far as that went, no need making myself uncomfortable if I didn't need to. I was pleased with the way I looked, I'd fuck me I thought to myself, I'm hoping Allen will have the same thoughts before the summer is through.

When I answered the door Saturday morning, I was looking at a man, not the boy who left for college, not even the guy who was home at Christmas and I'd let touch my breasts. He had found his spot in life, the boy looks were gone, his body seemed sturdier, his hair was over his ears and wavy, his smile was infectious, and he looked confident. The most noticeable thing though was his glasses, he wasn't wearing any, contact lenses changed his looks dramatically, and I liked this new look. Keeping my panties on might be more difficult than I thought.

On the plane we caught up on the year's activities, about an hour into the flight he put his hand on my thigh, looking at him I moved it. He put it right back at which time I slapped it and put it back in his lap. With my face next to his ear I whispered.

"That sort of thing is earned, it isn't just for the taking. I won't say it'll never happen, but you're going to have to be a good boy before you receive those kind of rewards."

As I settled back, I smiled and made a kiss motion with my lips, the smile on his face told me all was well. At the airport I let him take my hand as we walked toward luggage pick up, he wisely didn't try to be possessive, he was learning fast. On the way to the car he insisted he carry my cases, at the car he opened my door and helped me find the clip for the seat belt. I'd allowed my dress to ride up mid-thigh and made no attempt to pull it down, he was trying hard to avert his eyes, to no avail. As I glanced to the right, I noticed his trousers were becoming tight in the front.

I smiled to myself as he walked around the back. "Diane Robinson you still have what it takes" I thought to myself. We joined the others at the condo, the girls showing me to the room we'd be staying in as Allen moved my bags. They commented their boyfriends hadn't been such gentlemen. My thoughts were, 'and they never will until you tell them what you expect'. Oh well, not my circus, not my monkeys, I'm here to be with Allen and make his week enjoyable.

All were ready to go for dinner, I wanted to freshen up quickly, they were heading down to the restaurant while Allen waited for me. On our way down the hall I looped my hand through his arm and noticed he stood proud when I did. The others were already on their third drink by the time we got there and were pressuring us to catch up, I ordered a beer as did Allen, while he was yielding to their pressure I simply sat back. I was still on my first when he'd ordered his third, I stood up and told them I'd see them in the room. Allen was following me wondering why I was leaving.

"Listen Allen, I have nothing to prove to those people ... or you. Your week can go one of two ways, you can get pissed every day, or you can stay reasonably sober and enjoy the week. If the only reason you came here was to drink illegally then you've wasted your time and mine."

"Wait Mrs. R. you're exactly right, I didn't come here to drink, I came to be with you and get away from school for a week. Can we do something else?"

"I'm hungry Allen, how about we get something to eat and then take me for a walk along the water. I've always wanted to see an ocean sunset."

"Um, this isn't the ocean Mrs. R. it's the Gulf of Mexico."

"Whatever smart ass, just get me some damn food."

After a long day we were in the mood for a nice steak. Followed by a nice long walk on the beach, I let him hold my hand or put his arm around my waist. There were several cat calls as we passed different beach front bars, made me feel good, it obviously made Allen proud, standing a little straighter, shoulders back, chin raised. With his arm around my waist he drew me in tighter and asked if I was warm enough with the sun setting and the evening breeze. I told him to put his arm across my shoulders and I would be just fine.

At the suite we sat talking and sharing a beer. I was beat and retired for the night, Allen saying he was going to do the same, our long trip had caught up with us. As is my habit, I woke early the next morning, thinking I'd get in the bathroom first and be set for the day. Both girls were together in one bed, laying like two people who were very familiar with one another, oh well, once again not my circus, the shower was calling.

When I exited the bathroom the girls were sitting on the bed in oversize tee's rubbing their eyes and in need of a pee, asking me why I was out the door so soon. I told them I was normally up by 6:30 and my body alarm clock woke me as usual. In the bathroom I had put on a pair of light blue boy shorts that were lacy enough they were transparent in areas along with a bra to match. One of the girls remarked she hadn't seen a full bush since high school, wondering how I could stand it being all hairy down there.

"I've been hairy down there since I was thirteen, it's how mature women look. By your comment I'm going to assume you shave or wax, so my question to you is, how can you put up with the razor burns and almost daily task of keeping yourself hairless. Not to mention the female genital torture if you wax. It's natural to have pubic hair, I choose to leave it alone other than a trim for my bathing suit."

"Well, all the girls do it now. Nobody wants hair between their legs, and guys don't like it either."

I was chuckling at them by now, "You have no idea what men like in a woman, you may know what inexperienced BOYS like, but you have no idea what a man prefers. Let me ask this, why would you want your vagina to look like a ten year old? Seems kind of perverted to me."

Neither had a thing to say, both got up, walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I guess they needed help or moral support when they peed. I left the room headed for the kitchen and was pleasantly surprised to see Allen at the table reading something on his laptop as he sipped his coffee.

"Morning Mrs. R. can I get you some coffee?"

"Mmm, that would be lovely Allen, you're handling your first lesson in love very well. Being respectful and looking out for my needs. Your mama taught you well."

"Funny you should mention that, when she found out you were coming with me she told me to make damn sure I opened doors, helped with your chair, made sure you were taken care of and protected at all times."

As he set the coffee in front of me, I reached up for his neck and pulled him down for a soft kiss. The smile on his face as he sat down was from ear to ear, I couldn't see it, but I was imagining his dick was rock hard by now. After our coffee and some friendly banter, we decided to take an early morning walk along the beach. Being a blustery morning I had dressed in jeans and a blouse with a light wrap, then tied my hair back and put on a long flowing silk scarf. Walking hand in hand barefoot through the water's edge Allen kept looking at me sideways until I stopped.

"Allen what is it that has you so intrigued this morning. You haven't stopped looking at me since we left the suite. Is something wrong with my makeup?"

"No Mrs. R. I simply can't get past how beautiful you are. I've never seen a lady wear a scarf on the beach before, and your makeup is perfect by the way, I guess I'm overwhelmed that you're walking next to me."

"That's a two-way street Allen. I'm as equally overwhelmed that a handsome young man like you chooses to hold hands and walk along the beach with a 56 year old woman. I'm no spring chicken."

"You don't look your age, the others think you're in your early 40's. Mrs. R. you wear your age well, you may not be a spring chicken as you call it, but you're a knock out in my eyes."

I softly slid my hand across his face, then pulled his chin down so I could kiss him. We stood in each other's arms a moment before I pushed back looking into his eyes.

"Allen, at 19 I think you're old enough to call me Diane, you've always been very respectful in that regard, you've earned the right to call me by my first name."

"That'll be a tough transition Mrs. R. I'll work on it though and thank you."

Following our stroll, we headed to the restaurant for a hearty breakfast, both of us famished. The other four were at a table as we entered and asked us to join them, commenting that we'd left early last night and bolted early this morning. What was the deal? To his credit Allen told them neither of us were here for the booze, we came for the warmth, the water, lovely sunsets and the company of each other. That we were going to do things other than get hammered and talk smart. I softly patted his thigh under the table as I smiled.

Everyone agreed we'd dine poolside for lunch, meeting by 11:30. Allen and I talked on the balcony for an hour or more in between checking our e-mail and texts, I had a few I needed to answer as did he. At 10:40 we went inside to change into our swim wear, if I was going to be by that lovely warm pool, I was going to enjoy it. As I was undressing the girls came bounding in like a whirlwind, door wide open as though they were the only ones. I stood there covering myself with a towel looking pissed.

"Oh, we're sorry, we didn't know you'd be in here."

"I don't care that you see me, but I'd rather not give the others a peep show, next time open it slowly and see if someone might be in a state of undress."

Standing in their triangle shaped pieces of fabric held together with string they gawked at my one-piece suit. Was I really going to wear that? I asked if it didn't look good.

The older looking of the two spoke, "No, it looks great, in fact it's sexy as hell, I just haven't seen anyone in a one piece for a long time. I need to tell my mom, she refuses to wear a two piece."

I gave her mom look, "Well good for her, if more women learned how to age with grace there'd be fewer of them all fucked up in the head."

My choice of words shocked them silent, I put on my dark blue skirt sarong and went looking for Allen. All three boys were in the living area when I walked out, all three had their mouths agape, I wanted to ask if they were going to slobber as well. The suit was high enough to not have me hanging out, but low enough that I displayed some cleavage, the sides were full with just enough reveal to imagine the edge of my breasts. I liked the reaction I was having on three young guys full of enthusiasm and cum.

Allen and I found a table large enough for the six of us and ordered a beer for ourselves, within ten minutes the others had arrived. The girls had nearly invisible sarongs on hiding nothing and their tits were exposed except for the nipples. As I looked around I noticed most of the other girls had on something similar, some with more fabric, but skimpy none the less, and then they wonder why they get hit on? Seemed fairly obvious to me.

Following lunch Allen and I wanted to enjoy the pool, not swim, but relax in the warm water while taking in the sunshine. As I removed the sarong I saw Allen's suit tent immediately, I patted his shoulder and told him I'd wait for him in the pool, I had no desire to embarrass the boy. It took about ten minutes for him to join me. With a smile I asked softly.

"Everything okay now, I didn't want to embarrass you."

"Mrs. ... I mean Diane, I wasn't prepared for how hot your body is. The girls were upset because the guys wouldn't stop talking about what a MILF you are. You know hat that means, don't you?"

"I think so but tell me."

"Mothers I'd like to ... you know."

"Oh my, maybe I didn't know, glad I asked. Can we stand in the deeper water, all of a sudden I don't want so much of my body exposed."

Standing in water about nipple high Allen had his back against the side of the pool, I had my back against his chest with his arms around my waist. I felt his left hand drift up my side and begin to slide inside my suit under my arm. I pushed my arm down thinking he'd get the message, he didn't. Not wanting to make a show of it I simply said ALLEN in a stern voice. His hand stopped and went back to my waist. I patted the side of his thigh then turned my face sideway to look at him.

"Don't be an insolent school boy Allen. When I want you to touch me I'll let you know, if you insist on pushing the envelope I'll get a ticket and fly home today. If you brought me here to screw me, you're going to be sadly disappointed. Why not take advantage of this week together and get to know me before you try to bed me."

I saw the hurt in his eyes, not because I was upset, but because in his eyes he'd screwed up again. I kissed him sweetly and told him to continue being a gentleman, that I wasn't a weekend hookup and his rewards would come in due time. The next few days went without further incident. Knowing Friday was the last day a dance had been arranged for Friday evening with a DJ spinning records. I had brought along a new outfit I wasn't sure I would wear, it would depend on how Allen treated me, he had been a gentleman so on Thursday I took it to the one day dry cleaner in the lobby.

Following dinner Friday we adjourned to the suite to change and ready ourselves for the dance. I asked Allen if he had nice clothes along, he responded yes, I told him to wear them for me, and that I had a special dress I would be wearing just for him. The girls donned their cheesiest slutty looking attire and were out of the room in fifteen minutes. I had asked Allen to wait for me as it would take a little longer for me to dress.

I did my hair up, applied makeup, put on a pair of white fishnet thigh highs, a coral colored transparent panty and bra set, covered by my red summer dress ... oh, did I mention it was mid-thigh with a scoop neck displaying an inch or so of cleavage. The four inch red heels were the final touch, I was wearing a subtle version of a sign that said "take me home and fuck me" and it felt oh so right. I knew there'd be no fucking, but he didn't, and I wanted him excited to see me.

As I entered the room, he did something I'd never seen him do before, he groaned "Oh My God", closed his eyes and pushed down on his groin with both hands. As I sat next to him, I asked if I needed to change.

"NO, NO, don't change, you are so hot Mrs. um, Diane, please don't change. Just give me a minute."

"I know you have an erection Allen. First, thank you, second, it's natural, if this outfit didn't have that result on a virile young man like you I'd be worried. I want you to stand up with me. Now, take the position as though we're slow dancing, okay listen carefully. Slide your hand down on my ass, now squeeze it. That's good, I want you to be able to feel my ass, but I wanted you to do it in the room because if you do that in public I'll slap you into next week. Rule number two, you never treat a woman like a slut, she may act like a slut in the bedroom, but you never treat her like one in public."

I began to move as though we were listening to a song, dancing in silence.

"Allen I want you to be comfortable holding me so you aren't plagued with stiff pants all evening long. I need to ask you something else. Are you sharing me?"

"Sharing you, what do you mean?"

"Are you going to allow other guys to dance with me, fast or slow songs? Are you sharing me?"

"I ... I... I don't want to."

"Then don't. Rule number three, always protect the lady you're with. I can guarantee there will be guys who want to dance with me, it's the nature of the beast, it will be up to you not to let that happen. It will be your responsibility to tell them I'm not available and keep me by your side."

"I'm glad I have you as my teacher Diane, I wouldn't have known to do any of this stuff."

"I noticed that you've calmed down, you're used to holding me, seeing me in this dress, and it's time we go dazzle the crowd."

The others were astonished at how the old cow had cleaned up, they didn't say it, but by their expressions I knew they were thinking it. As I predicted there were boys and men buzzing around our table asking me and the girls to dance, Allen politely told them I wasn't available. Later he nearly blew it when a guy wanted to cut in, as he loosened his grip I mentioned I thought he wasn't sharing me, his grip tightened and he told the guy I was with him.

Knowing we were leaving early in the morning we chose to call it a night by 10:30 allowing us time to pack and rest before the long day ahead. On the last slow song I pushed in tight to him and put both arms around his neck. His hands held me tight and as I felt his right hand drop a little I simply said his name followed by, "not here." I wasn't humping his leg, but I made sure he realized my hips were pushing into him lightly. As I felt his cock stiffen I pulled back slightly.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"No need to be sorry, I'm flattered Allen, you make my heart go pitty pat. When we get to the room there will be a small reward for you, you've been a good boy all week. Now kiss me."

We said our goodnights and goodbyes, they weren't flying out until Monday and planned to party all night. Walking to the elevator I gave him a hip bump and pulled him close, we sidled up to the elevator in an atmosphere of bliss, neither of us wanting the week to end. We necked while on the elevator, getting looks from a few others whom we cared nothing about, they huffed and puffed as they got off the floor below us.

I told him to get comfy in his sweats while I got out of my dress and into something less restrictive. Returning in a terrycloth robe and underwear I turned off the lights as I approached the couch, nothing but moonlight bathing the room. Sitting next to him I hunkered in and started kissing, eventually sliding my tongue softly across his lips, he'd obviously Frenched before and took over. While necking I opened the top of my robe and moved his hand onto my bra, I swear I heard a grown man whimper as I did so.

"Be tender Allen, squeeze softly, knead them gently, roll my nipples and pull them a little to make them hard. Mmm, hmm, good boy, you're doing wonderfully. Remember they come in pairs, don't neglect the other one."

"Can I feel them bare Diane, I've never felt a bare breast."

"You can call them tits in moments like this, I won't mind. Yes you can feel them, carefully lift the bra, ah, like that. You may kiss them and suck the nipple if you like. Rule number four, always worship the body of your lover and never take it for granted."

I let him feel me, suck my nipples and maul my tits with his mouth for fifteen minutes or so, then whispered it was time to stop. He asked if I would ever let him do that again.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers