Kudzu Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those girls had their fun, and now that I am alone, I might just be able to have mine," she thought wistfully and lustfully. She listened for people near the door and as far as she could tell they were all exiting the school. No one wanted to endure the soaking by the sprinklers, except for Jordan. So in a way, they gave her the privacy she was longing for. She waited till she heard less noise out there and then let herself start to think back on what just happened.

She thought about those two girls just going at it in front of her like wild lustfilled animals. Smiling, she slipped her hand back down her pants. She moaned a bit as the cold water on her hand hit the burning flesh of her mound, but that only seemed to sweeten her sensations. Feeling her hand slide over her abs, she noticed that her stomach was tighter than normal, but figured it was because of the awkward position she was just hiding in.

Then she heard a thump that startled her, and then another one, and again, then more following in rhythm. The sound and vibration coming from the wall she was leaning on. She remembered that there was a stairwell to the second floor next to the closet, as well as what people often used the underside of that stairwell for. It seems a couple had the same idea she had, to find some privacy and take care of an itch. By the muffled sounds, she could tell they were fragging just on the other side of the wall and not just making out. She could make out the sounds of voices as she neared the wall and not just the thumps of something hitting the wall. She could almost swear she could hear a girl moaning Vic's name, but she couldn't be sure through the muffling wall.

A smile spread across her lips, and she leaned against the wall laughing to herself. She relaxed and thought of how much the girl on the other side would enjoy it, if what those girls said was true. She dipped her hand back into her pants and started fingering herself again. The thumps seemed to get more frequent just then, and she stopped because she could feel the thumps through the wall. When she stopped they seemed to settle down a bit, so Jordan shrugged and slid her hand down her pants again. The thumps on the wall started as her fingers once again neared her clit. Ignoring them this time, she was determined to press on to alleviate that aching need. She actually got to touch her clit this time just as the wall violently shuddered. Startled, and feeling very interrupted, she yanked away from the wall where she could swear she saw cracks in it.

Just then a hand on her shoulder completly caught her off guard. She screamed as she turned to see Matt's other hand cocked back like he was going to punch her.

"Well now that I have caught you, I must say... I am thinking of alternative punishments," Matt said as he looked her up and down lecherously.

"I never saw you in tight wet clothes before girl, damn! We'll have to make use of that ass of yours too!" She didn't know what he was talking about but as she looked down she realized that her tits were not just a little plumper, they had grown to almost the size of Felicity's! Now that she thought of it, she never could look Matt in the eye before. He was nearly 6 feet tall and lean. She had grown in height as well, and all in the span of a day, confusion making her head spin.... Then reality hit her. Matt was talking about raping her!!!!

"Oh crap!" she remembered that she had just slapped him for staring at her thong in class. She knew the stories of those who refused this "playboy." She started to apologize, stammering that she was sorry. That's when a jarring sensation hit her like a ton of bricks and she realized she was now looking at the floor. Staggering on her feet she stopped herself from falling.

"Shut up bitch! That's for slapping me earlier! Now let's work on what else you owe me."

Jordan stood there in terrified shock. She was confused because she was still very turned on by all that she had just witnessed and now was terrified and dazed to boot. The two were a heady mixture terror and lust... She couldn't do anything but stand in terror as this lecher started to pull her closer by grabbing her ass. She could feel his cock through both pairs of jeans as he ground on her thigh. Terrified of what she knew was coming yet almost aching for it to happen.

"What the fuck is wrong with me!!!" she screamed in her mind, hoping that parts of that scream made it out loud.

Matt grabbed at her tits and smiled, pleased with himself, grabbing them hard and making her wince. Then he shoved her against the wall face first and unbuckled her belt with the skill of a seasoned pro. He had her pants down around her ankles in the blink of an eye, her red thong torn off painfully in the process. Somehow at the same time, his own cock was already loose, springing from his pants. It stood engorged to its fullest with the prospect of plunder and pressed itself between her ass cheeks.

"My god, your ass is so firm! Those legs! Those tits! Why didn't I see you sooner! I am going to enjoy this shit!" Matt touted with enthusiasm as he placed his cock near her entrance.

Jordan shivered as thrills went up her stomach in anticipation even as chills of terror went down her spine colliding somewhere in the middle. She could feel his cock head at her entrance start to separate her lips just as she heard a loud metallic clang behind her. Matt's cock suddenly disappeared. Its slight terrifying touch of her aching hole now missed, before it even got a chance. Jordan stood there so turned on and terrified, with her ass slightly pressing backward looking for a cock involuntarily. When it didn't encounter one she opened her eyes, and wondering why he had stopped, she stayed very still hoping another fist was not coming, yet secretly hoping that a cock was.

**********

Mike put down the chair and watched as Matt's limp body hit the floor. He stood over the bastard about to rape his best friend, Jordan. Mike wasn't built entirely too well but he was stronger than he looked. He had to check and see if the asshole was still alive. Breathing heavily with rage and adrenaline, Mike bent down to check. There was no pulse, and Matt's head looked like a lopsided watermelon.

"Shit!" Mike thought, immediately followed by "He deserved it!"

Remembering where he was and what had almost happened to his friend, he turned. He saw Jordan's sketchers hidden under a soaked pile of pants, ankles hiding among the pile. Her calves were gleaming with rivulets of water dripping down the sexy curve of the inner calf. Light shone off her well-muscled hamstrings taut before him. The shape of her ass suggested fertility and youthful bounty and tensed for his entry. Her mound almost beckoned his name, pulling his eyes from their concerned look into one of pure animalistic lust. He saw her lips so full and smooth pulsing as if to the hammering sound coming from his chest. Water running from her back down her ass and over her inviting mound looked more beautiful to him than any waterfall ever seen.

It saddened him to tear his eyes away from that stunning view. Looking up those shimmering legs in front of him to his friend Jordan against the wall; her amazing ass was sticking slightly out from the wall as if searching for something. It was the single most entrancing view of his life. The water trickling off her ass and rolling down her legs, the light shining off her soaked body, and the arch in her back all suggesting a need to be filled... Something primal, something he feared, roared to life inside of him. Something he was in a life or death struggle with.

This is his friend so enticingly splayed in front of him with the most amazing view of everything he ever wanted... Just... right... there. His cock long ago engorged as this panoramic view enticed it to full length. He leaned in closer. His face so close to her exposed and quivering flesh he could feel the heat emanating from her. It enticed him. It beckoned him. It saturated his thoughts. He breathed her scent in and almost lost the battle raging inside himself right there and then, he didn't know what to do, but he knew he had to pull away or something very bad was going to happen.

**********

Jordan felt something behind her get closer. She ached so bad. She yearned for something to penetrate her... for something to ravage her. She knew that Matt was no longer behind her and that this rescuer was something far more dangerous, far more powerful. This thing behind her, she could sense her own primal fear of it and knew she had better not move even though she wanted something inside her aching hole so badly.

**********

Mike could see she was terrified standing still as she was... exposed as she was. Snapping out of it, Mike stood fast before he lost the battle for himself and for his friend. He would never admit it but he knew that he loved her. He never wanted to risk their friendship in a bid for more. Always waiting for her, always patient... In the end Mike knew it was love that had stopped him, not will-power, or a decision, but sheer force of his love for her.

He pulled off his coat and placed it over her.

"It's ok now. He's not going to hurt you anymore." Mike said as he put a hand on her shoulder.

She breathed a sigh of relief that it was her friend Mike come to her rescue, then abruptly realized that she was standing there spread for him to see. She spun hastily around, snaring her longer legs in her jeans that were still around her ankles.

Mike caught her gently. He lifted her up towards him and saw how beautifully stunning she was from the front. Drenched from head to toe, soaked shirt hiding nothing of those glorious breasts! He even thought her hair was slightly red now as opposed to her normal brown. God, she was so hot in his arms! He could feel her burning up even through his clothes. He could feel her mound on his leg beckoning him in, his own cock hard now to the point that it was painful.

She drew nearer and began to lean into him closer and closer. Her breasts exposed themselves over the top of her shirt as she pulled herself up him. He could not stop staring into her eyes... they almost seemed to be on fire with passion. He could sense that thing wellling up within himself again, on top of the compelling urge to give in and ravage her. It was all too much.

"I must stop this," he thought, "before we do something we cannot undo" he added with much regret.

He was the first to break eye contact and ever so slowly stood her up away from him. He was loosing his mind. His friend of ten years never had this effect on him before! He chalked it up to the exitement of the day and did not want to take advantage of his friend, traumatized as she so obviously was. Tearing himself off of her and keeping his hands from wandering anyplace less than decent, he helped her stand and to pull up her soaking wet pants...

"Odd... these fit her not too long ago." he thought as they struggled slightly to pull them up.

"I just bought them for her last week..." Now they seemed like quarter pants on her. Even her strap shirt fit her like she had stolen it from a kindergartner. Wow she looked ravishing still, even dressed as she was it was hard for him not to give in. Really...damn... hard...

**********

Jordan was so grateful for her best friend Mike saving her that she wanted to thank him the only way she could think right now. By fucking the shit out of him! Those eyes, she could look into them forever, teal around the outside and vastly dark on the inside. She could swear he felt more solid than usual, and his raging hard-on, man she had craved that when her bare pussy had rubbed over it. She could not understand why he hadn't taken her right there. She had wanted him so much right then. Thinking clearly was very difficult at the moment. She was so close to getting a cock into her to ease the burning she still felt. She was still a virgin though.

"Maybe that's why Mike hadn't" she thought, and she hadn't thought about doing anything about remedying "it" until the gossip about Vic in the girls' room.

Mike wasn't the kind of guy girls sought after, most girls in the school drifted towards the bad guys like Matt. He stood there comforting her in his loose jeans, a stupid "The man who laughs last thinks the slowest." tee shirt. She could even feel the deck of MTG cards in his jacket pocket getting soaked. He'd probably be pissed about that later though. His red goatee and brown hair soaked and dripping water in rivers. His shirt was clinging to him though, making her think that he was taller and bigger than he actually was. His pupils even seemed bigger... deeper... darker...

"Probably just adrenaline from saving me" she thought.

And then the whole situation hit her like a mack truck as she looked down at what had previously been Matt. She screamed a bloodcurdling scream. Never thinking about exactly how Mike had saved her, she broke down crying as the rest of life's consequences bore down on her and the realization that Mike was probably going to jail. She clung to him as if she could stop him from being taken.

Holding her close in his arms and comforting her again after seeing Matt's bashed in head, he sighed. Mike felt sorry he could not have gotten there sooner to save her to prevent anything from happening to her. He just could not find her fast enough once he felt something was really wrong, and then the alarm sounded... She started to cry, though not for Matt. Knowing that her friend Mike was about to be taken from her once the police found out pulled the tears from her eyes.

**********

Just then amid the blood pooling about Matt's head, a small shadow formed. This shadow lazily grew in size and opacity until it was about the size of Matt's head. Looking up as if sensing that same wrongness Mike's head rose first and glanced at the body... seeing the shadows move, both Mike and Jordan rose to their feet in astonishment, as they noticed the growing shadow was emanating up from Matt's blood. The shadow soon engulfed all of Matt's head and was growing larger still, spreading down Matt's body.

Mike instinctively put Jordan behind him towards the doors, and slowly they backed away. The shadow seemed to get thicker over the parts of the body it had engulfed so far. Mike could no longer see Matt's entire torso, so dark was the shadow. It lazily crept over the rest of the body, almost like it had all the time in the world. Soon it was finished encasing the entire body. That part of the room got darker and and the lights flickered. A sudden thump with a reverb felt in his body pounded out of the spot that once held Matt.

He thought he could sense the shadows pulling downward at the last moment, but then the lights came back on brighter than before, ruining all sense of sight. They stood there staring blindly in shock and then at a clean but slightly singed floor. No blood and no Matt.

Mike took one look at Jordan and said "Let's get the hell out of here."

12