Kunti’s Dalliance with the Sun God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes had something eerie about them; his forehead was spreading; his cheeks and chin were determined and hard; his neck and hands were too muscular. His chest was broad, confident and he took slow steps towards her, still stroking the pink head of his organ gently. "You called me, darling. I'm here! So, where do I put my gun? Shit, I haven't fucked a single human girl since ages. I'll ram my wiener into your tight little pussy till it explodes, lassie." Kunti was baffled—'What is he talking about? This naked drooling man is Surya? No way in hell!' Who was she kidding? Surya read her mind and baffled her more by growling, "Damn right I'm the sun deity! What's wrong? Am I too much for you, you dumb piece of ass?"

Kunti was bewildered. She started to pace backwards gently with his each progressing stride till her back was against the wardrobe, the toilet tablet with the larger mirror on it. Her breasts were heaving up and down and it made the lass look more and more enticing. She thought, 'A God? My foot! Gods don't talk like their mouth is in a gutter! What am I gonna do? The whole women's house is cleared out. How could someone even get in my room?' Surya walked up till his pot belly pressed against her dark nipples. He was too tall for Kunti, and too wide. He put his palms on her shoulder blades and gently massaged his way up and down her neck. It was titillating enough to rouse an already-horny Kunti who was craving for a celestial large cock only moments ago. Surya smiled, "I look cruel, don't I? Tell you what, I am. You'll see. You summoned me, I'm here. Please me. If you don't you're a pile of ash, Gal."

Surya closed his eyes and the whole room lit up emanating a blinding light. Kunti felt scorching searing heat inside her heart. Not on her skin, but inside her eyes, her heart. She was shaking already, alarm blared inside her ears. She was speechless; she was spell bound; she was scared shitless. He was indeed the Suryadev. Surya composed himself and everything went back to normal. His hands now slid down to her navel. They were roaming aimlessly and pinching at her tender softness every now and then. Surya grunted, "Let's get this over with. I know I don't look what I used to millions of years ago. But you know what, old age. Happens! What can I do? But I think my cock is enough to satisfy a newbie like your ass. So?"

Kunti was afraid to think about anything even by now. She did want a cock, yes. Only that she imagined a strikingly handsome prince-charming gently caressing her. Surya looked like as if he would devour her with his might. He suddenly turned her back on him. Kunti flew around like a feather quill. She did want to protest but something choked her voice. Surya's dick was standing up. It felt so fleshy and thick, and Kunti felt it on her ass cheeks. It was throbbing, lukewarm and she could feel the touch of the fat veins on it. Her back was against Surya's belly and his hard palms wandered on her bare back, shoulders and the waist. He grabbed her ass now and then, and pressed his dick harder on her ass time and again. She closed her eyes.

Her lips parted as he grabbed her blooming teats from rear and started to scratch them from on top of the stanpatti. He kneaded the tits; from over the piece of frail garment he tried to sink his claws on her blossoming melons. He arched his back and bend over only to pull at the knot of her stanpatti (bustier) with his teeth. It fell on the floor and he started crushing her boobs with his fist, his palm, his fingers. His tongue ran all over her shoulders, neck and earlobes. Kunti wasn't moaning yet but she didn't complain; she didn't twitch back. Honestly, she didn't know what to do. He clasped her long legs with his muscular thighs and with his growing fat dick he kept pressing her ass. Surya whispered in his ears, "Hard nipples! A wet labia! Our girlie is only gettin' hot." Not for once did he kiss her. His nails scratched Kunti's arms, and Kunti opened her eyes to see her breast getting rummaged by the ogre-palms in the mirror before her.

Surya's pre-cum wetted her undergarment draped from the waist. It was already half removed from all the pressing and kneading anyway. She felt the erect dick was too big. Maybe around eleven or twelve inch. It wasn't unnatural for a deity that tall and big. Was she scared? Wrong question!

She was on the other hand regretting her decision already. Who knew Surya was only a sex starved maniac. Ugly, cruel, without manners...Kunti's thoughts were thrown away as Surya spoke between his teeth, "You unworthy human! I can break your neck with my left arm. But no, I'm gonna take you. I'm gonna enter you till you pass out." She thought, "Fuckface!" Surya had already thrown away her undergarment by now and grabbed and pulled at her hair. Kunti shrieked. It hurt. Her body swayed as Surya pulled at her hair with malignant ferocity. With another palm he pressed and kneaded her left bosom, and he whispered—"Ugly me? You know what, you're not so beautiful yourself either. I have seen you take a bath every morning at that damned lake. You come there with a pitcher. You're so full of vanity. I have seen you half naked. I have seen you praying to me with your hands clasped together, eyes closed, nipples hard and outfits pressed to your wet perky brittle body. So humane! So weak! You cower better. You beg better. We feed on your prayers, kid. I'll fuck you till I'm dickless."

"Time for a paradise walk, Baby"—Surya lifted Kunti up on the wardrobe dresser and sat her down facing him. He parted her thighs and jammed his tongue inside her pussy lips. As he licked and licked, and reached outside her vagina and started sucking at her clitoris; she threw her legs outstretched. She opened herself more to Surya's searching tongue inside her. Soon he will take her, she knew. She was not going to fight it in any way, whatever may come. She had prayed to him for years; all these years she had looked up on him with her anguish and exaltations, her ecstasies and ambitions. She was about to lose her virginity to him.

His palms rested on her breasts still and Kunti was moaning by this time. She pulled at the turf of his curly long hair, and tried to press his head more and more inside her crotch. Surya started to use his teeth too, and she flooded his tongue with her first climactic fluids. She wanted him to caress her, kiss her gently, talk love to her. Instead Surya stood up. She was astonished to see the large gigantic dark cock, erect and ready to penetrate her. She was seated on the wardrobe dresser table with her thighs parted. Surya spit on his cock twice and rubbed Kunti's virgin cunt just once. He positioned his dickhead on the lips of the pussy, and slowly he slid his huge cock inside.

Kunti felt the walls caving in. It was more like the world was exploding. What was that? Pain entering her, or a piece of flesh? She groaned, "No. I can't take that big a cock, no." Surya ignored her and kept her thighs parted. His eyes were fixed on her swaying perky bosoms. She was lean, but her bosoms were mellower than her age. There was a hint of smile on Surya's lips as he realized the virgin's searing pain and helplessness, "Beg, you piece of ass, beg." The cock was sliding deeper with each stroke, and every single time it came out watery and wet. Kunti was cumming even in pain. "You dumb whore! You don't even know how to enjoy a piece of rock like mine. Shut your stupid ass mouth."

Soon it was going deeper and deeper until it hit Kunti's womb. She said, "I'm a virgin, am I not supposed to bleed?" Surya didn't want to talk rubbish, "You can swim. You're athletic. I have seen you play, I have seen you fingered. Your hymen is long ruptured. Don't be so dumb. I'm as experienced as they come. I hate the sight of blood! Now, just moan and shut your stupid hole." His thrusts became vigorous, his pounding became longer, his shaft became harder and harder; the moans grew amorous; the shrieks became more shrill and Surya clutched at her dangling breasts and pressed them harder as he neared his cum. Kunti kept breaking water from time to time. She could never describe her pleasure in years to come. It was unnatural—pain and pleasure rolled into one. She wished for the pain to go away though. It did. But that took her three rounds of drilling to bid adieu to the tingling pain inside her lower belly.

Surya was growing warmer and warmer as he came closer to his climax. His pounding increased its speed and soon he lit up the whole room. He silently came inside Kunti. The poor girl looked helpless. She was almost unconscious with the rising temperature of Surya's body and vicinity.

Surya said to himself, "Only ten minutes and I'm ejaculating seeds? What the fuck! I could go on for days without cumming. Dancers had died of my vigour. What is so wrong with me? How did I become so frail? How did I end up so weak and old and horrible!" It enraged him deep down. There were hours to come. Hours through which he could try to prove his sexual might. He had probably lost it! It was too much to take. And the poor dumb human was all he had to test his hard dick. But he kept his head.

Kunti regained her full consciousness to find herself fully naked with Surya licking her navel ring. One of his fingers was going in and coming out of her cunt. Her navel was not so deep, but her muscular belly was irresistible. Even Surya tried sinking his teeth into her side muscles, her love angles. Kunti mumbled, "What just happened? Why did I lose consciousness again? Weird!" Surya got up in the bed and pulled her closer with one strong arm. He could throw her like a hollow rubber ball anytime. He did not bother to answer the clueless lass. He sat in the cushiony bed with his legs outstretched and parted, his back straight, his wet dick erect. He took Kunti by her waist and lowered her on his lap, on his dick. He passed his arms on either side of her body and from behind pulled at her hair again to arch her athletic lanky body backwards, like a bow.

He began to lift her up and down on his shaft sitting like this. She stretched her legs on either side of Surya's waist, and she started scratching his chest. Surya pulled her closer and kissed her for the first time, hi mouth on hers, his tongue on hers.

Soon Kunti's breasts were sore, her leaking cunt was sore from all the ramming. Surya lit up sooner than the previous time and shot his cum inside her every time. When she would regain her senses she would be flung on the floor, on all her fours, face down. Surya would grab her by the hips and start vigourously pounding her pussy from behind like a dog, like a mindless animal. His hands would roam and caress her back, the deep spine-line; he could easily cup her swaying breasts too. She stopped counting her orgasms by then. Now he would throw her facedown on the bed, now he would make her lean forward on the bed with her knees resting on the floor. He loved entering her from behind, but he did not show any intension to penetrate her ass hole. Surya knew the little thing could never take it all up her ass.

She lay on her back on the bed with cushions tucked under her hips, and Surya feasted on her jingling jugs. He would have loved the jingles of anklets and ornaments, but Kunti wasn't prepared to receive a guest. "You wench are only horny is all, aren't you?" Surya came again and again. He kissed, but roughly—he caressed but like a beast—he put his hands all over her tender body, but only to molest it. He could effortlessly topple and turn her, grabbing by her waist.

Kunti loved it, and it took her hours to question the events of this morning.

Now that she sat perplexed bathed in the cum of the Sun God, worries flashed before her rudderless young mind.

Suryadev had more than once discharged inside her.

He was such a lousy lover. He couldn't withdraw for her sake or anything.

Now what? What if her little silly amorous tryst (which went not quite what she expected) lands her with a baby without a father?

She looked at Surya. After squirting a bucketful of creamy cum he was breathless. He smiled. His voice was calm, "You poor thing! Don't you think I've given that a thought too? I couldn't control myself, couldn't possibly withdraw. It's been long since I have had a human girl to my leisure. I wanted to enjoy you.

"Don't worry. I'm a God at the end of it all. You will bear us a child. You will become a mother." Surya bent down and kissed her lips. It was finally such a warm, nice, caring kiss. He fixed his eyes on hers, "We're going to have a nice long talk about our child now, dear thing."

—Darkchild Michelangelo

12