Kuroinu: Seduced by the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She patted his thighs, her eyes glaring up at him as he continued his rough treatment. There was no stopping the eager elf now that her oral attempt was getting somewhere. He made sure his grip on her head was firm, and he bucked his hips to drive himself deeper into her mouth, the head of his cock reaching her throat and testing her gag reflex.

With her mouth busy she couldn't say what was on her mind. He didn't need to hear it to know she would say something among the lines of how he dared to do it to his Queen.

"Suck on it more, and use your tongue," he said, ignoring her protests completely.

She might have been furious, but she still obeyed the order and tried her best to suck on his cock, perhaps hoping to get him off before he went too deep. It was good, and the Queen was putting a lot of effort in the dick sucking endeavour, but it was nothing compared to using her face on his own terms.

He pushed his erection as deep as he could once more, desecrating her untrained throat and making the woman gag. Spit leaked down her chin, steadily dripping onto the floor as he continued, his goal clear—bottoming out balls deep into his Queen's throat. Her eyes were tearing up, mascara mixing with her tears. When his balls finally met her chin, the entire shaft enveloped with her tight throat, he groaned and patted the top of her head for a job well done.

Once that barrier was broken, he pulled out—with great care and gentleness—only to bury his cock to the hilt, her throat enveloping his flesh in heat and slobber. Holding her head in place, he developed a steady rhythm, copious amounts of spit leaking down her breasts. He looked down and noticed how one of her hands was busy between her legs and couldn't help but grin at that. For all the looks she gave, she was enjoying the treatment, even if she would never admit it.

Using his Queen as his personal toy went on for a few minutes, his own orgasm approaching. No elf could last long with someone like her. His thrusts became more frantic as his member throbbed. Olga's busy hand quickened as well, sensing what was about to happen.

With a last pull, his cock was out of her hungry maw and aimed right at her face. Before she could react, he began shooting hot sticky cum all over, strings of white going over her lips, nose and covering more as it went on for lord knows how long.

When his orgasm finally died off, he slumped down on her bed, out of breath. Meanwhile, the Queen gathered all of his spunk with her hand and cleaned it against her leg, not too hot about the prospect of having that done to her.

But perhaps that wasn't the entire truth, when her arousal was leaking down her legs. Olga was busy with her fingers during the violation of her mouth, but unlike Kai—she had no release. Her body craved more.

"Now that you've... calmed down, you are to continue your massage," she said, her confidence regaining despite the mess of spit and mascara staining her once spotless face.

"If you present yourself," Kai said with a chuckle, his arousal not dying out just yet. It was a handy perk of being an elf—while they might not indulge in body pleasures as often as mortal races, but when they did, they could go at it for hours.

Olga rolled her eyes and sighed, but still she got up from her knees and went to her bed. Once there, she sat on her behind and spread her legs, showing her pussy and even going as far as spreading it with her fingers. She was too aroused to care about how humiliating it was for her to do.

Pleased with her display, Kai got off the bed and grabbed her legs, pulling her so that her butt was on the edge of the bed, her legs on his sides. It was finally going to happen. He wasn't so sure before if it would go this far, but the Queen wasn't protesting when it was clear what his goal was. He moved closer, his cock going over her stomach and rubbing against her thigh.

He hesitated for a moment, about to ask about any form of protection. Olga noticed the sudden pause and moved her hand over her stomach, and just where her womb would be a tattoo appeared, glowing slightly after it turned solid black.

She was prepared from the very start. Only then did Kai realize that Olga must have had planned it, especially after she was smiling at him smugly. He moved back, his cock trailing over the top of her pussy before placing the head just at the start of her vent. All it would take was a single push.

It might have been wrong, but Kai couldn't help himself. Not when Olga was looking at him with anticipation and biting her lower lip, not when his tip could feel her wetness and how much she wanted it.

He waited long enough. He began pushing in, his cock spreading her lips; just the head at first, but he continued, all of his twelve-inch cock eagerly exploring her. All while he had the perfect view at Olga, gasping with closed eyes at the divine sensations. If he didn't know better, it would seem like she was a virgin. And considering how long it might have been since her last time, she might as well be one.

Her insides hugged his shaft hungrily, and when he finally bottomed out, both of them devolved into panting messes. Kai tried to move back, but just as he was about to, Olga grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. She rolled her tongue around his, giving it her all while he stayed hilted inside of her.

They parted their lips, a string of saliva connecting them for but a moment, before the boy began pulling out. With the first thrust and both of them adjusting to the feeling of being connected out of the way, he slammed his hips back in. The Queen moaned and arched her back, clearly not expecting something so intense, so soon. The thought of savouring the moment went through his mind, but was ultimately ignored—he was going to fuck her for all the years, and that could not be done gently.

His hips moved into a steady rhythm, meeting hers with each thrust as he went all in, his nuts slapping against her bottom. Kai held her legs on her side, having absolute access to his Queen.

"S-Slow down, we have time," she cried out between her songs of pleasure, almost moaning out his name when he grinded inside of her.

Kai paused but for a moment, grabbing both of her legs and putting them up together. She was at his mercy, and there would be none for someone like her. He buried himself back into her, this position making her feel even tighter than she was before. The head of his cock rubbed against her cervix, causing her hands to turn into fists and her legs to tremble.

The elf began pounding her little defenceless pussy, watching her toes curl with amusement whenever his hips slammed back into her. Kai was lost in pleasure and how good it felt to dominate her, to pay her back for all the stress she caused him. Chloe was long gone from his mind; all he could think about was how he never wanted this feeling to stop. And as much as he might wish it never did, with every thrust he could feel himself getting closer and closer to the inevitable orgasm.

He moved her legs to the side, spreading her once again before him so he could fully ravage her cunt with everything he's got. Olga's sense of comprehension deteriorated into a string of heartfelt moans, and Kai would be surprised if someone hasn't heard them at that point. It didn't matter. What mattered was planting his seed as deep as he could inside of her tight elf pussy.

They filled the room with the sound of skin slapping against skin, his heavy balls repeatedly hitting her bottom as he was going at it like his life depended on it. Olga held onto the bed with her arms and used her legs to lock him deep inside of her, pulling him in into another kiss. She couldn't hold it, the orgasm she craved and needed even storming her body. Neither could he as he moaned into her mouth as his cock began erupting deep into his Queen, painting her walls white and filling her with his warm load. The sensation of being fully dominated made Olga climax as well, her aching pussy hugging his shaft and milking him out of everything he had to give. His sack was busy working overtime, dumping all they had to offer. Soon enough, his work leaked down her legs as he continued throbbing and grinding against her.

Once Kai's cock leaked its last drop inside Olga, he stayed for a moment before pulling out. Both of them were soaked in sweat and satisfied. Feeling exhausted after such a workout, he fell on the bed right next to her, laying on his back and trying to keep calm. Kai collected his thoughts, thinking about Chloe and what they just did, but that didn't take long. As on cue, Olga moved over his crotch and began licking the underside of his shaft, cleaning both their juices off him.

"Gentle," Kai said when she got too eager. He was still sensitive from just having the strongest orgasm of his life. Part of him was expecting Olga to ignore his plea, but she slowed down, her tongue going all across his shaft before her lips went around the tip of his cock and gently sucked in an attempt to taste the last of his seed. It wasn't long until his dick was cleaned of sex.

She moved away with a blush as she collected herself and cleared her throat. "That was so you never say again how I don't take care of my subjects," and got up from her bed, heading to one of her drawers and rummaging through clothes. "You know, I would have expected you to be against this way more. Aren't you and Chloe close?" Her tone indicated she was back to her regular royal self.

Kai's mind was a tad clearer after taking care of his base desires, so the mention of his girlfriend struck a nerve. As much as he hated to admit it—Olga was right. There was so much he could have done if he really didn't want this.

"That is rich coming from you! You were the one who started all... all this, and you were clearly prepared. You're like one of those Succubi from ancient tales," his eyes narrowed as he got up from the bed. They were focused on Olga, who in stark contrast completely paid him no mind.

"In those ancient tales, men at least try to ignore the temptations. You went right for it, and not just once but twice, Kai," she teased, "but your time has come now. Dress yourself up and leave my quarters. I have no further use of you."

Even after their intercourse, she couldn't be bothered to show a little gratitude. Mentioning his girlfriend, how he cheated and did so willingly... treating him like rubbish again... it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

He moved behind Olga and just as she was about to ask what got him so quiet; he grabbed onto her hair, twisting it around his hand and pulling. She gasped as he pulled her with him, and soon enough she was back on the bed, thrown onto it with seemingly no effort. The Queen noticed how Kai went for a bottle of oil, her initial surprise gone as she figured he just wanted to continue the massage.

"Kai, it is amusing to see you want to further please me, but I am already quite relaxed. I am in no need of another massage. Perhaps another time, if you continue to be a loyal little servant," she said, just as his hand got covered in a healthy layer of the smooth substance.

Kai didn't say a thing, instead simply grabbed her by the roots of her hair once more, moved her so she was bent over the bed and then trailed his hand on her back, going over her behind until his index finger met the ring of her ass. He could feel her body tense up, then shudder once he slipped his finger in.

"K-Kai! What do you think you're doing?" she asked, trying to wriggle her way out, but his firm grasp on her hair wasn't letting up.

He continued exploring her tight butt with his finger, applying more oil onto his hand and making sure she was all slippery. Her ass was tight, incredibly so, and he wondered if the Queen ever had something there. If she hadn't, that was about to change.

His cock came back to life from all the mean thoughts going through Kai's head, and what he was about to do. He used plenty of lube and spread it across his shaft, before lining it up and pushing it between her cheeks. Olga gasped when she felt it, and she connected one with the other—Kai didn't intend on just fucking her, he was about to take her where no man has.

"As your Queen, I- OoooOOh fuuuuck!"

Kai wasn't about to let her finish and shut her brief speech by pushing his cock inside of her, spearing her ass as he held her in one spot. Olga tried to move away, to stop the invader from going where it shouldn't, but with her bent over her own bed and the elf holding her hair, there was little she could do besides moaning and shaking her legs.

He wondered for a moment if this was too much, but then he thought again how she tried to put him off balance with all the teasing regarding Chloe. Perhaps this is just what the Queen truly needed—to be put down in her place. And if it wasn't, Kai was sure that the experience of making her his little butt slut would be worth the following consequences.

Once his entire cock was pushed deep inside of her, his balls rubbing against her cheeks, he pulled back, earning gasps and groans from her. She was clearly not used to the experience, even less so when he was inside her pussy.

He moved his free hand below her stomach and gently touched her cunt, delighted to find it once more slick with arousal and in need of attention. Showing Olga her place was one thing, but having her enjoy it as well was something else. That is why he kept his hand there and rubbed her, his goal to make her feel pleasure as he did the same.

It worked. Her objections turned into moans as he pulled back until just the tip remained, and then all the way back in, the lube making each thrust a breeze. All while his hand was busy teaching her to associate ass fucking with pleasure.

Once her ass was used to his shaft ravaging her, he began truly using his Queen to get off. Her hair firm in his hand as he pulled back to hear her moan better, his hips working hard to show her what she deserved. Kai didn't think something could feel better than fucking her pussy, but it proved him wrong. Her butt was snug, perfectly hugging his cock, and the fact she squirmed made moans completely different from before... it was thrilling.

His hands moved to her hips, grabbing them to keep her behind in place as he paused his fucking for a moment.

"Apologise," he simply said, and waited.

"Me? You should be the- O-OH GODS!"

It was not the answer he was looking for. He slammed himself as deep as he could, using her hips as handles to thrust into the little slut with everything he had. His length was buried to the point where the rim of her pucker kissed his crotch, the once confident elf beneath him moaning even without him stimulating her pussy. He grinned when he looked down and saw her doing it herself.

As much as he wanted to keep on fucking her ass until the end of times, the intense experience was becoming too much. He felt pleasure building deep inside him, his cock throbbing and leaking inside of his Queen's ass. He grabbed her hair at the roots, pulled it with everything he had—damn near ripping the strands—and hilted himself against her rim, his cock releasing another load of elven nectar. His cum flooded inside her, the orgasm more intense than before. Olga, as shameful as it was, quickly joined Kai in crying out in pleasure as her own orgasm ruined the poor bed beneath them. The wet spot underneath her got worse as she screamed cries of bliss. The elf filling her up like a common whore was not something she could hold out against.

Even after finishing emptying his load inside of her, his cock was still pulsing and ready for continued breeding. However, Kai had to stop and catch his breath. While he had impressive stamina, three intense orgasms in a fairly short amount of time took its toll.

He wasn't the only one completely taken out of it after such intense fuck session. When he pulled out, his semen leaked out of both of her holes, dripping onto the bed sheets that have seen better days. He slipped his hand on Olga's back and asked how she was feeling. He felt some guilt over going that hard. Sure, she deserved some of it, but maybe he crossed a line or two. When he heard no response, he moved and saw her with her eyes closed, smiling; the orgasm putting her right into a post-bliss nap.

It was tempting to join her, but he didn't want to push it. There was no telling how she would feel once she woke up. Besides, there was still the matter of Chloe. He pulled up his underwear and pants, made sure no obvious signs of what just happened were visible, and sneaked out into the palace halls.

"Kai! I was looking everywhere for you!" He jumped when he heard his voice mentioned. It was Chloe, smiling as she ran up to him and tilted her head.

"You look exhausted, Kai. Is everything alright? And where have you been for the past few hours? I lost you after the meeting."

"The Queen needed me for a... massage. Was really stressed out after the meeting and apparently you've mentioned me once or twice," he replied, not about to say how it truly went. With the heat of the moment gone, he wasn't so sure how to feel about what just happened. He needed to think, and only then would talk to her about it. If Olga wouldn't beat him to it there.

Chloe's cheeks turned red when he called her out like that. She turned her gaze away, but she wasn't about to deny it. She loved him and only ever sung praise about her partner to the Queen. Olga might never show it, but she fancied him a lot more than she let on. However, her pride would never allow the Queen to show it.

"Well... you do have very strong hands." She laughed, her boyfriend joining in as they both headed to their quarters. Kai only hoped he wouldn't be called for another massage soon.

<><><>


12