Kutiya (Bitch) and Malik(Owner) 01

Story Info
Kutiya first understands slavery from Phantom.
1.4k words
3.87
23.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors Note: This is a true story about me and my Kutiya's life. This first part has no sex at all. I apologize to all the readers who expect great and nasty sex right from word go, seeing as I am posting this story on an erotic story site. In my defense I would say, this story is just to set up the subsequent stories which indeed has nasty, filthy and perverse action that you seek. If you persevere till the end and actually want to hear about subsequent events then please feel free to leave your comments or drop me a line directly through lit and I will be more than happy to take you on our journey together. )

There are some events in one's life that changes you forever. But when you look back on those events they seem almost surreal. "Did this really happen to me?" you ask yourself. But those events did happen and they did change my life for the better. Before I take you on my journey, it is necessary that I tell you a bit about myself.

I am your average guy and I am from a South Asian country. I had a normal childhood. Grew up, got an education, fell in love which didn't work out and eventually got married to someone else. I have a regular enough life with a wife and kid. Normal sexual dynamics. However what no one knew about me was I was also a Dominant, with a great hunger to live the D/s lifestyle.

I had discovered BDSM while growing up and then read up on it a lot over the internet. Spoke and exchanged ideas with many people regularly. That was a life I craved. I needed my slave who I could love, protect, cherish and use. I had always known I was a Dom, because I craved and desired total control over a woman. Not just make her my fuck toy, but control her life completely and make her mine.

Though my marriage was happy on the outside, after a few years, the love had completely gone out of it. Sex was below average. My wife is vanilla and I didn't see any point in discussing my cravings with her and thus turning over an already rocky boat. Things went on as they were. Me craving release of my Dominance and pretending to live a life that I did not want to be in.

Background:

When I was in my early teen years, I fell in love with a girl. Beautiful, sexy, caring and above all wonderfully committed. We did not express our love for each other in so many words but always knew that we did love each other and hoped to be together. However as usually happens in life due to various unforeseen circumstances she got married to some abusive asshole right out of college, while I went off to pursue my career.

After that we met at several places briefly and always felt the pull and attraction towards each other but never acted on it out of a sense of propriety. Eventually we drifted apart for a few years and I heard from common friends that she has migrated to Europe with her husband because of a better job offer.

Eventually we met on Facebook again and struck up our old camaraderie with an underlying sexual tension. After a brief conversation I always started asserting a Dominating role while she was very much the submissive in our exchange. I felt my Dominant pull becoming increasingly dangerous around her and after every conversation I felt myself pulling away and not talking to her for days on end. I did this because after talking to her I always felt the suppressed Dominant in me coming out and taking over my "friendly" persona.

After a few days she almost always definitely messaged me stating that she missed me and I ended up going back to her and talking more. This kept happening back and forth where she kept telling me about her unhappy and abusive marriage. How she was in it only for the sake of her kids etc etc. With passing days I felt my desire for her growing even more. Not just as a friend or an old lover. But my desire to have her as my slave, my Kutiya (bitch).

From this part of my narration, I will refer to myself as Phantom and to my slave as Kutiya, which means Bitch in a South Asian dialect.

A Few Months Ago......

After a particularly intense online conversation one night, with Kutiya, I felt myself getting hard and aroused. The conversation involved how frustrated she is with her life with her husband. How she has to handle complete responsibility of her kids. How sexually unsatisfied she has been for years now and how she had to resort to regular masturbation as her only outlet for sexual release.

Listening to her speak I understood how much love and control she really needs in her life. She seemed lost and in need of direction and focus in her life. As usual the Dom in me was rearing to come out, but I didn't know if I should broach the subject with her. I did not want to lose the friendship I had with my old lover, in case I had figured her wrongly.

Eventually I said to her "You know what you need in your life is some control. Not abuse like your husband dishes out. But control. Someone who can guide you, control you and bring you out of your shell."

She didn't reply for a few minutes and I thought I had just made the biggest mistake of my life. But then she said, "You're right Phantom. I do need someone who can tell me what to do. I need direction in my life. I just feel so damn lost!"

I could hear the desperation in her voice. The yearning, as if it was calling my Dom self to assert itself and take her. I decided to dig further. This was too good an opportunity to pass up. Throwing caution to the winds I asked her, "Have you heard of BDSM? Do you know what it means to give control to another, or for that matter to take control from another?" Along with this message I sent a link to a website which gave a brief description of BDSM and described Master/slave relationships in detail so she could read.

Again silence. I waited with baited breath to hear her answer. After several minutes I was selecting her number on my blackberry speed dial to call her and straighten things out, when I heard a ping from my laptop signifying that she had replied.

I rushed to my laptop and brought up the conversation window where her reply was neatly typed in...

"I have always loved you Phantom. I never stopped loving you for even a single day from the time I met you. I have always wished I was your wife. Someone who took care for all your needs, sexual or otherwise. Someone who could serve you and make you happy. I am and always have been jealous of your wife and wished I was in her place. I have read what you sent me. I have seen the website and yes I now know what it means. Yes I want to be your slave Phantom. I want to be your obedient Kutiya. I want you to control every aspect of my life. Be my Lord and Master and tell me what to do every single minute of my life. Yes Master I want you to train me to be your obedient Kutiya."

I was flabbergasted.....

My uncircumcised cock was hard and leaking precum into my shorts. The head was out of its sheath, straining to come out and slithering down my short's legs. I could even see the purplish pink head swollen and twitching on my thighs. I had never been so hard before.

I could not reply for a few minutes. My fingers were frozen and my mouth opened in awe. Finally I said to her, "Yes my Kutiya, I will train you and show you how to be my obedient and committed slave".

I finally had the Kutiya I always wanted and could now be my real self....

TO BE CONTINUED..............