Kutiya (Bitch) and Malik(Owner) 02

Story Info
Kutiya firmly falls under the control of Phantom.
4.4k words
3.9
17.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Authors Note: As promised, this is the second installment of my story. To get the context of this part, reading the first is necessary. I want to thank the readers for their encouragement and for egging me on to finish the second part (one in particular, you know who you are). This part has more raunch than the first part and of course there is much more perversion to come. But I repeat, this series has much more human dynamics than the regular lit stories for it to be considered just smut. So please be advised that this is not just wham, bam and thank you maam. Please vote and share your feedback. Don't forget to mention your email so I can respond to your comments.**

*

After those words from my Kutiya, I felt the dynamics between us change in a space of seconds. We were no longer very old friends who were madly in love. But we really were Master and slave. Malik and Kutiya so to speak.

I knew for a fact that my Kutiya has absolutely no idea about the dynamics of BDSM. She knew nothing of the protocols, training required and different aspects which needed to be appreciated for her to become a complete slave. But I also knew that she was a natural born slave. She understood the basic philosophy of being a slave and giving everything to her Malik.

I knew what I had to do. I had to train her and train her completely to be my obedient and mindless Kutiya. My cock was liberally leaking precum and dribbling it over my thighs by this time. I could even smell my arousal that was emanating from the heat of my dripping prick.

Another thought flashed into my head. I was in South Asia and she was in Europe. Of course I go there and she visits here, but it would essentially still be a long distance relationship. I decided to broach this with her before we proceed further. It was essential that I understood my Kutiya well before jumping into her training over zealously.

Most people tend to assume being a true Dom or Owner of a slave means some kinky sex and perverse fetish related fun. Not so. Oh they are undoubtedly part of D/s and a very important part at that. But BDSM is by no means just about the sex and kink. It's a way of life, involving control over every aspect and that is what I imagined with my Kutiya. To train her completely and mold her according to my desires. To erase her previous existence and remake her in my own image.

So obviously to get to the fun part, I would have to first sift through a lot of unwanted clutter. Get to know her deeper and understand her feelings about essential issues which would affect us in the long run. She was a virgin in the lifestyle who had decided to become a slave simply because of love and more importantly because that's what she was. What she was born as.

But all these were things I assumed, correctly of course, but assumed nevertheless. I needed to be absolutely sure about quite a few things first and I decided to test her capability to adapt to her new role.

All these previous thoughts passed through my mind in a space of a few seconds from the time she has said yes and I had accepted to being her Dom and training her. I realized I was still looking at the cursor blinking at the end of my message where I had accepted her as my Kutiya. By this time she should have replied with something of her own. Why hadn't she? Immediately I controlled my drifting thoughts. No one makes a commitment like that lightly.

Without wasting time, I decided it was time to assert my dominance and show her that life had changed, for good. For the both of us of course, but it's not easy to be trained as a slave. She needed a wakeup call first before I delved into further details with her.

I brought up the call button for initiating a cam conversation and invited her straight away. My cam was opened and displaying me sitting, albeit in a rigid position on my bed. I could see that on the corner of my screen, however her part of the box, which was supposed to display Kutiya was still dark with "Waiting for permission" written on it.

I stared at it hard almost willing it to open and display her. This was the moment of truth in some sense. Would she face me and still have the same feelings of becoming my Kutiya? We all know it's easier to say some things to people when we are not facing them or looking at them directly. But saying the same thing while looking at them straight in the eye? Let's just say it's a whole different ballgame. In some ways I believed if she could look me straight in the eye and repeat everything she had told me a few minutes before, about becoming my Kutiya, then I would have accomplished a coup d'état. I would have gotten her to admit what I wanted and at the same time, see her reactions first hand.

In what seemed like ages, but must have been no more than forty five seconds, the box where I was supposed to see her suddenly opened up. Bang! There it was. I was looking at a very flustered Kutiya. She had her head bent low. Her hair was disheveled, as if she had been running her finger through it. All I could see was the top of her head. This was not nearly good enough. I needed to push further.

I noticed the voice bars were active on the window. It meant I could speak to her now and she could speak back. We had no need type anymore. I could feel my cock given an involuntary twitch. I would finally be able to assert my control in reality. Speak. Give a command and see her react to it. I licked my lips in anticipation as much as to wet them and I finally spoke. "Kutiya."

I could hear my voice reverberate over the speaker and watched my Kutiya jerk her head up to look at the screen, effectively she was looking at me. He cheeks were flushed. I could hear her shallow breathing and her breasts were heaving up and down, in what I assumed was excitement. Her eyes were darting from left to right because she was avoiding looking at me directly. She was like a beautiful bird trapped in a cage. I fell in love with her all over again.

"Look at me Kutiya" I spoke softly. I could see her eyes dart back to the screen and me. "Look at me and see your Master, your Malik. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me exactly what you told me a few minutes before. I am sure you know what I mean, don't you Kutiya?"

She kept her gaze fixed and staring and did not speak for some minutes. Then her head nodded up and down slowly. "Good then say it again while you look at me", this time I said it more forcefully. The flush which was on her cheeks was now visibly spreading down to her neck and the tops of her creamy breasts which were just visible over her nighty. I kept my gaze fixed on her and hers were on me. I did not want to repeat my order again. It was crunch time.

She took a deep breath, her breasts rising like peaks and the thin nighty doing nothing to hide her visibly erect nipples through them. I could see her wet her lips. Her pink tongue snaking out and coating her lips with moisture. Her throat worked, as if she was trying to speak but the words would not come out of her mouth. I kept my stare steady on her eyes, giving away nothing of my anxiety within. I could hear the clock on my desk ticking slowly. There was complete silence.

Finally her mouth opened and she said, "I have always loved you Phantom. I never stopped loving you for even a single day from the time I met you. I have always wished I was your wife. Someone who took care for all your needs, sexual or otherwise. Someone who could serve you and make you happy. I am and always have been jealous of your wife and wished I was in her place. I know what it means to be a slave. Yes I want to be your slave Phantom. I want to be your obedient Kutiya. I want you to control every aspect of my life. Be my Lord and Master and tell me what to do every single minute of my life. Yes Master I want you to train me to be your obedient Kutiya."

Coup d'état!

I had what I wanted. I had my Kutiya, right where I wanted her. Now our life as Master and slave could finally begin. I had quite a lot to ask her and talk to her about. But that would have to wait. I wanted to push her a bit further. I spoke softly, "Kutiya, the primary duty of a slave is to obey. In all things. That means when I tell you to do something, I do not expect thought or doubts. I expect action and immediate compliance to all I ask. Even if you think what I am saying is wrong or incorrect, there is to be no disobedience. If and when I give you permission to speak freely, you can express doubts if you have any. Not otherwise. Are you willing to accept this first principle as the basis of your training from today?"

Her gaze was steady when she replied, "Yes Malik, I accept complete obedience and total compliance to whatever you may order, without thought or doubt." I smirked. "Take your clothes off Kutiya. I know you are not wearing a bra, but if you are wearing any panties take them off too. Then push your chair back. Take a couple of steps away from the camera so I can see all of you."

All I could see was her blush getting even deeper, if that was possible and her throat work as she swallowed a couple of times. Then I head the screech of her chair as she pushed it back and said, "Yes Malik" while she stood up. My cock was going crazy and straining against the seams of my shorts. I wanted to take my shorts off and stroke it slowly while I watched her, but I grit my teeth and maintained control. I always had an iron will and can exert it like a hammer if I want to at any time. I am a Master. A Malik and a Malik never loses control, no matter what the temptation. She needed to know that and I needed to demonstrate by example.

Her nighty was a modest but thin affair with buttons down the front. At least ten of them. She took a step back so I could now see her fully and started to unbutton the front slowly. I could see her fingers shaking slightly. But to her credit she was standing straight and displaying no outward signs of awkwardness. Her buttons came undone exposing the upper swell of her breasts and more of her cleavage. I could see her breasts were spaced wide apart and not close together like some women. Because of this, though the front of the nighty was starting to gape open, most of her breasts still remained hidden.

Finally all the buttons were undone. She stood there with hands by her sides. The nighty barely clinging to her erect nipples, which supported it.

"Remove the nighty and place your hands behind your back. Feet spread and your breasts thrust out. This you will remember is the classic position for the inspection of my Kutiya."

The moment I uttered my command she removed her nighty and let it fall in a pool around her feet. She slowly assumed the position I had ordered. This time her eyes were downcast and I felt her becoming conscious of her body.

I just looked at her naked form silently. My hand unconsciously went down to my shorts and I pulled my straining cock free from it while I continued to look. My hands were not my own. It was acting out of its own free will as it grasped the thick pulsing shaft of my cock and started stroking it up and down. I could feel the uncircumcised sheath of my cock rasping over the purple head as I stroked my cock, while my eyes continued to watch the naked form of my Kutiya.

It's important for everyone reading this to envision my Kutiya through my eyes. So I am going to take a bit of time to describe her body in detail.

As I have mentioned before, she was beautiful. She has a lovely and perfect face. She like me was in her early thirties. Though her breasts had sagged a little due to breastfeeding her kid, but they in no way had lost any of their beauty. Her breasts were 34C and a pearly white as the rest of her body. They were capped with abnormally large light brown areola and nipples, which at the moment were erect and stood out at least an inch long. The nipples themselves besides being long were thick nubs was now smooth, the crinkled skin had smoothed out as they were engorged. The valley between both her breasts was wet with her sweat and I could see a trickle of her perspiration running down and pooling on her belly button which was an innie. Her tummy had a little bulge from childbirth and I assumed she had not consciously tried to get back into shape after the birth of her baby. It was not saggy by any means though. Instead of taking away from her beauty it added to it, making her seem wholesome and sexy in a very different way than the anorexic model way, which so many women of late aspire to have. There were no stretch marks or spots of any kind. Just a gentle swell and bulge and a crease running down just below the belly button to mark the separation between her upper and lower belly. My eyes slowly moved down below her lower tummy as I licked my lips in anticipation. I did not want to rush this. I wanted to memorize every inch of her delectable skin and body. But at this point all my thoughts stopped. My mouth gaped open as my eyes stood transfixed at about 3 inches down her belly button. It was a forest! The densest and the most impenetrable forest I had ever seen in my life. The thick, jet black curly hairs that covered her pussy mound was a feast for my eyes. It was a huge black inverted triangle. The top corners of which started at the junction where her thighs met her torso and the bottom corner I assumed ended well past her asshole (I found out later I was right in my assumption). I had never in my life seen such a delicious sight. Contrary to what most people tend to go for, I have always loved a hairy pussy. Besides the fact that it traps the scent of a woman better it's just plain sexy to look at and feel. And this was a bush to end all bushes. Her cunt lips, inner and outer were completely hidden in the thick shiny forest. I could only make out a hint of her thick lips under the busy and see a slight slice of pink in between.

I wanted to keep looking at it for hours, but I knew I had to complete my appraisal of her. It was important for her to lose all self-consciousness, with respect to her body, before me. She had to be shameless and slutty if her training was to begin properly. I tore my eyes away from her cuntal opening and moved them down her shapely thighs, which again inspite of being plump was in no way flabby. My fist was by now tightly wrapped around my cock and was pumping it at a steady pace. Though my cock was straining and my balls were rightly coiled at its bases seeking release, I was in no hurry to cum. I wanted to draw it out as long as I possibly could. I positioned the cam so that it focused on my fist pumping on my cock. "Raise your eyes Kutiya and take a look at your Malik's cock. The object of your worship from now." I saw her tentatively raising her eyes to look at my cock and then gasp as her mouth opened in an "O". She continued to look as if transfixed while I watched the pink tip of her tongue snake out of her mouth and lick her lips.

I smiled knowing she was hooked and wanted to continue to look at my cock. But she had to be taught complete and total obedience even at the cost of losing what's pleasurable to her. She had to learn that her Malik's pleasure and order is all that mattered, not her own. She needed to learn to derive pleasure from obedience and knowing that fact that she was dedicating herself completely to her Master. That is the mindset of a true slave and I wanted to hammer that into her head right from the start to ensure total compliance.

"Turn around bitch and keep your hands behind your head. I want to have a clear look at your back now." She didn't seem to hear my command at first. He eyes were transfixed on my cock and she was starting at it like a starving wolf. I repeated my order and with a bit more force this time. This time her eyes jerked up as she tore her eyes away from my cock as she slowly turned around.

Her back was like a well-shaped block of marble. Flawless. Of course there was a little fat around the edges. It made her back look more voluptuous more than anything else like the body on one of those old Roman sculptures. I have a special fetish for asses and I took my time appraising hers. At the end of her back her ass jutted out in a gentle swell before flaring out more dramatically. Her ass cheeks had a few dimples in them and the crack between her cheeks was dark, very deep and inviting. From the view I had of her ass it looked large. Larger than average, but well proportioned. I loved it! Her ass was very spankable indeed and I could already imagine large red handprints on that lovely piece of flesh. My hand continued to stroke my cock at a steady pace but it was getting very difficult indeed to hold back my impending cum. I grit my teeth and clenched my asshole several times to ebb the urge to spit semen out of my cock. After doing this a few moments I felt my urge to cum abate a little and I resumed my steady and slow stroking.

Now it was time for me to see that little split, that little slice of her hairy gash which I could not see from the front due to her thick pubes. " You know you have a very hairy cunt don't you Kutiya?", she was still facing away from me but I could see her nod.

"Yes Malik, I do , but you can shave it if you want me to have a clean pussy." I heard her mumble.

"No way Kutiya. I love your hairy cunt and that's how I will keep it. Now its time to show me what you have been hiding under that hairy bush. Bend down and show me your hairy cunt. Use your hands to hold your ass cheeks open. I want a proper look at your cunt and your tight asshole"

Without a word she bent down and used her hands to hold her asscheeks open obscenely. Her slit and ass crack was now presented to me in all its glory and boy was it a sight to behold!

The triangle of her pussy hair travelled all the way over her thick outer lips covering them and moving under and into her ass crack. The hair in her crack was much finer and feathery. It travelled up her crack between her deep ass cleavage surrounding her dark brown asshole in soft curls before ending a few inches up her ass crack. Her inner cunt lips were thick and meaty. Clearly larger than her outer lips they protruded out clearly and hung out of her labia majora. The colour of her inner lips varied from light brown to dark with many folds and curls to it. She was clearly aroused as I they glistened with her juices. The gash of her cunt between her inner lips was shocking in contrast. Deep pink and now filled with thick white syrup which I could clearly see accumulated there. The thick cum of her pussy slowly travelled towards her clit which had popped out of her hood as she was bent over and gravity was having an inverse effect.

The sight of her pussy and very inviting ass had me in throes of impending orgasm. I could not hold back further, but I also did not want her to assume I could lose control so easily. She needed to know denial and understand pleasure only from her Masters pleasure. I asked her to turn around and start fingering her pussy.

She did not need to be told twice. She turned around and I could see 3 fingers of her left hand immediately being buried into her hairy cunt and heard sloppy sounds of her very wet pussy being plundered. Her eyes again resumed its steady vigil of my rigid cock meat as I stroked it now with an urgency I never felt.

I kept looking at her as her breathing got heavier. The thick white syrup of her cunt now coated her glistening fingers as she spread and bent her legs obscenely as she fingerfucked herself while standing and gaping at my cock. The sucking sound of her fingers plunging into her cunt along with the visual of her swaying tits and hairy bush rushed me over the edge as I shot about a gallon of my thick, white and sticky semen all over my thighs and floor. Strings of my cum erupted again and again as I clenched my asshole and shook from head to foot. My eyes were closed and I was breathing , almost gasping through my mouth as one of the most intense orgasm of my life overtook me.

12