Kutiya (Bitch) and Malik(Owner) 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes Kutiya, fuck that hairy fucking cunt. Fuck your slutty pussy for me. Give it to your Master. Give me yourself." I repeated over and over again as I grunted through several seconds of my orgasm.

Finally after what felt like a long time, but was probably no more than a minute, I opened my eyes and saw my Kutiya frantically clawing at her cunt. Her left hand was buried in her snatch while her right was stretching and pulling her nipples impossibly hard. I could see her nipples pulled and stretched at least 2 inches beyond her tits. Guttural sounds were coming from her throat and her eyes were rolled up in their sockets.

It was clear that she was about to cum in a few seconds. Now it was time to teach her denial.

"STOP Kutiya! Stop immediately and get those fingers out of your cunt and look at me." I shouted out with definite purpose and all the force I could muster. Her body jerked as I barked out my order and I could hear a pop as her fingers were pulled out of her cunt. She looked at me with shock in her face and a hunger in her eyes that is beyond description. I couldn't figure out whether she looked more shocked or more desperate. For a few seconds I thought she will ignore my order and resume her fingering. All it would take, I was sure, would be few more flicks of her clit and she would cum like a flood.

But then I could see her taking a few deep breaths while she looked at her sticky fingers, which was now webbed with thick whitish strings of her cunt cream. With her head still bent down and gazing at her fingers, I heard her whisper softly, " Please Malik. Please Master, please let me."

I wanted to be lenient with her, but this was the moment to hammer in my control. The point of no return. "No Kutiya. I know you want to cum and maybe you even deserve it. But you need to understand and accept that your own pleasure is nothing compared to your Master's orders. You don't need to know the reason why I am not allowing your cum. All you need to know and accept is that I ordered it. I do not expect you to think. I expect you to obey. Its necessary if you are to grow and become a slave I desire. Now lick your fingers clean and sit down."

"Yes Master" she whispered while pushing her fingers into her mouth one by one and licking the slime of her cunt clean from her fingers. Then she looked at me with a tentative smile on her face and sat down naked.

I looked at her and smiled back. "I am very impressed with your obedience Kutiya and you will be rewarded for it in due time. But for now it's time you head to bed. We have a lot more to discuss and explore. But remember your body and your life is now mine. I have control over it and you will not do anything without seeking permission. Same time tomorrow. You are dismissed for now."

"Yes Master and I love you Malik" she told me while looking at me before I clicked off my laptop.

My Kutiya's training had now begun.

To be continued...

12