Kwang Hi's Story

Story Info
Korean girl finds love with an American GI.
3.1k words
4.27
70.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers

My name is Kwang Hi and I am 19 year old Korean girl live in small apartment in a town right next to a large U.S. Air Force base here in Korea. My hair is black and shoulder length. I am 5’4 and weigh 125 pound in a 34B-23-35 frame. I work as dancer in small tourist bar to help pay rent. All the girls at bar get little pay for dance and help out around the bar (bartend, waitress, clean and so on). Most of our money comes from getting GIs to buy us juicees (high price drinks). The amount of alcohol in drink depends on the girl. Slow nights we tend to drink stronger drinks, busy nights weaker drinks (so we not get too drunk). Some of girls make extra money by take GIs back to their place to spend night with them. Other girls get boyfriends to help pay for rent.

I was naïve and very lucky when I first come to work bar at 18. I simply tell GIs I was virgin, which was true. I quickly become known as virgin of bar. It work for me for long time as GIs would keep buy me lot of juicees to try take my cherry. The man who finally take my cherry was Captain Steve. Steve is what Koreans consider model American with blonde hair and blue eyes. He 29, 5’10, and 175 pound. I attract to him immediately. I sit down with him and he immediately buys me juicee. In fact, every time he come to bar he buy me 2 or 3 juicees. After awhile, we even start have lunch together. I thought Steve was beautiful man as he always so nice to me. This went on for few months.

One very slow night, I was drinking strong drinks. Only four GIs buy me juicee all night. I had very slight buzz from drinks when Steve come by. He was in a good mood and buy me four juicees that night. We both little drunk when closing time came. I suggest we make short walk to my apartment rather than he make long walk to his apartment on base. To be honest, I wanted him make love to me.

At my apartment, I change into my sexy pajamas and robe and fix us snack as we both hungry. After eat we drink little soju (Korean drink – rice wine). I went to bathroom to freshen up little. When I come back Steve climb into bed wear only his under shorts. Steve eyes almost pop out when I removed my robe and climb into bed with him. I snuggled up next to Steve as it was little chilly that night. The skin on skin turn both of us on as I could feel something hard against my leg. We began kissing softly which only add to fire between us. I sensed Steve might also be virgin as it was always I who make next move. I later find out he had been with one other girl in high school.

Having no experience, I thought of movies Yawn Hi let me watch. She is a friend from the bar and always show me her boyfriend’s new American X-rated movies. Thinking of movies, I reached down and rub his dick thru his shorts as we kiss. Even though I thought little dirty, I then slid down remove his shorts and took his dick in my mouth. Sucking dick was nothing like I expect. I remember girls in movies seem to love it. I not love it, but I did rather like how it throb in my mouth. I figure I would suck few minute, then Steve could lick me (like they do in movie), and then maybe we make love. In less than minute he moan and I feel liquid shoot into my mouth.

I remember think I happy Steve not cum very much. He apologizes for cum so quickly. I pretend to enjoy taste but later spit into tissue. I wanted make love next. He upset me little by say good night and quickly fall asleep. It was nice sleep in his arms though. I spend night dream of make love to him. Steve wake me with kiss in the morning. We continue kiss as we remove my pajamas. His kisses move to my breasts and his hand reach down softly rub wetness between my legs. It hurt when he first tries put his dick inside me, but he very gentle with me. When he finally gets it inside I feel so warm. A few minutes later he groan and shoot his cum inside me.

We were both lucky I did not get pregnant that first time. Every time after that, I insist Steve wear condom. He very thoughtful lover and always make me feel all warm inside. I would even moan and make noises like women in movies did. We make love almost every night. One night we even do two times. I was very happy. Steve began help me out with rent. I tell him it okay but I know he make lot more money than me. He sometime buy me nice gifts to. He start take me on base to eat and even shop as it was cheaper. When summer came he start take me to swimming pool on base.

Steve buy me sexy black two-piece bikini to wear at pool. I loved going to swim 4 or 5 times a week. Everyone I know begin notice how my body tone up and become so dark from all the swimming. I receive many compliments at work and seemed to drink more juicees than usual. Steve introduce me to several GI he work with as they come to pool or other places on base. They all seem very nice. One Lieutenant who work with Steve is black. His name is Tyrone and everyone call him “Ty” for short. When Steve introduce Ty to me, something tell me they not best of friends. It probably just my imagination.

I never know black man before and only seen a few. Ty is a big man who lift weights regular, which noticeable by his nice muscular body. He must be at least 6 feet and weigh 250 pound. He come to pool a lot like me so we become friends. I wish Steve would come with me as much as Ty. One day I even let Ty put suntan lotion on my back. He joke about it and pretend give me massage. It was little strange have someone besides Steve touch my body, but it feel really nice. To be honest it even turn me on little his big hands on my skin. His size intimidate me little but he always gentleman.

Later that summer Steve had to go work Japan for couple weeks TDY he call it. He seemed very happy to leave saying he never been Japan before. I want him to spend night before he leave with me, be he say they leave very early in morning. One night while he was away, Ty stopped by the bar. It was first time he come to my bar. He was gentleman as always and even buys me few juicees. They were strong drinks so when closing time come we both little drunk. Ty said he would walk me home to make sure I okay. I thought it was nice of him to offer, so I agree.

TY’S SIDE

Ty did not volunteer to get stationed Korea. He had want to stay in sunny Florida where all the women were. He had not really been attract to Korean women until he went swimming at the base pool. This lady is fine Ty thought looking her over. He decide to play it cool and introduce himself when suddenly Steve introduce her as his girlfriend Kwang Hi. Damn that guy! Just when Ty thought Korea was looking better Steve destroy the illusion. I have not like this guy from the start. He always give me the shit jobs at work just because he outrank me. What is she doing with this . . . hamburger . . . when she can have T-bone steak (refer to himself).

The next day at work Ty was looking at picture of Kwang Hi on Steve’s desk. This picture does not do her justice he thought as Steve walk in. What are you doing Ty? Oh . . . I uh . . . I just have the new duty roster ready Ty finally said. Then he motion to the picture, do you two go to pool a lot? She go almost everyday. I only join her on weekends like yesterday. I think its time to become a regular at the pool Ty thought. Maybe she has friend for me.

Ty visit the pool almost every day over the next month. She rarely bring girlfriend with her. When she did, they were not what Ty was looking for. I have got to get with this woman Ty thought. I wonder how true she really is to Steve. So he slowly work on gain her trust. Pick her towel up for her here hold the door open for her there. One day she even let him rub suntan lotion on her back. He made sure to give a short massage as well that she seem to enjoy.

A few days later at work a TDY came up to Japan. I just arrive Korea Ty said to Steve. If you go on this one I will do the next one. Normally Steve would have said so what as he did not really care for Ty. But Steve pretend to agree because he want to check out Japan. This is the chance I have been waiting for thought Ty. I have two weeks to make Kwang Hi mine. Maybe she will get lonely and need some company. Steve left Sunday morning and Tuesday night Ty paid his first visit to club where Kwang Hi works.

Ty could tell she was a little drunk when he first see her. She even hug him hello when she see him. She sit with him and talk for awhile and he bought her a few drinks. When closing time came Ty walked Kwang Hi to her home as she was pretty drunk. She act like she might invite him in for drink, but finally say good night to him. When Ty hug her good night she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ty could tell she watch him as he walk away. Tomorrow night she is mine Ty thought as he walk back to his place on base. She will beg for it. Wednesday after work Ty took a little nap as tonight was the big night. He want to spend all night make this woman his.

KWANG HI

We were pretty drunk when Ty walk me home that first time. I am sure people who see us on street probably think the worst; a very large black man walking arm in arm with much smaller Korean girl. To be honest, I did not care what they think. When I walk with Steve sometimes he not even hold my hand. Ty put one arm around me and other arm hold my arm. He make me feel special. I thought about invite him in for drink just show my appreciation but I just kiss his cheek when he hug me goodbye. Steve is not much for hug unless we in bed together. Ty hug me firm yet gentle and make me feel safe. When Ty walk away that night I wonder what it be like him make love to me. It was first time I ever think about sex with someone besides Steve.

Ty stopped by again on Wednesday night. I sat down with him and thank him for walk me home previous night. He said it was his pleasure to help out a woman in need. No one ever call me woman before. They always refer to me as girl even though I am 20 now. He buy me a few juicees and I even buy him a drink. I never buy a guy drink before. We were feeling good but not drunk when closing time came this night. This time I ask Ty to walk me home. I figure I would invite him in for drink just to show him my place before he walk back to base.

Once again I enjoy walk home with Ty. He act like he not want to come inside for drink but he finally did. He sit down on couch while I turn on stereo. Ty say I have nice home when I return with drinks. He is such nice man. He even stood up when I excuse myself to go freshen up. I not think about it and put on my sexy pajamas and robe before I return. Ty give me appreciative smile and I blush as I sit on couch with him. We sip our drinks and talk for awhile. He have sexy smile and smell really good and before I know it I was again imagine what it be like him make love to me.

Ty thank me for drink and stand up to leave. I did not know what to do. I wanted him to stay awhile longer. As he walk to door I hug him from behind. Ty surprise me and laugh. He then turn and ask what hug was for. I uh . . . I was just wonder if you want another drink I said. No thank you Kwang Hi I should go. As he walk out door I say please stay. Ty turn and step back inside. Why do you want me to stay he said. Then I know why I want him stay. I want him make love to me. How do I ask him something like this? What if he not want me? I slowly walk to him and hug him tightly and begin to cry. Ty put his arms around me and ask what the matter. This only make me cry harder. He hold me tight in his arms and I want him so much. Finally I say I want . . . What do you want Kwang Hi? I want you to . . . What . . . What do you want me to do? Then with strength I not know I have, I want you make love to me.

Ty smile and lean down and kiss me softly. His soft kiss become deeper and I could feel his tongue enter my mouth. This new to me but I like so I kiss him back. Ty then easily pick me up and carry me to my bed. He laid me on bed and kiss me again as he slowly remove my clothing. He kiss his way down and take my nipples in his mouth one by one. It feel so good I softly moan as he kiss his way down further. Ty then begin to lick the wetness between my legs. I was soon moaning uncontrollably as he lick, suck, and touch my body all over. It feel so good I feel like I lose control my body. I realize later that I cum for very first time.

Ty stand up next to bed. I look up at him and smile as he slowly remove his shirt. I then sit on edge of bed and loosen his belt. I pull his pants down wanting to make him feel good as he make me feel. I marvel the way his body so muscular and beautiful as he stand there in just his boxers. It was then I notice large bulge in his boxers. Steve was only man I been with and I guess I thought all men were about the same size. As I pull boxers down I realize I was wrong. Ty’s dick not even fully hard and it longer and thicker than Steve.

My small hands tremble slightly as they wrap around Ty’s big cock. He smile down at me as I see it grow/harden in my hands. I kiss the head softly and then slowly take it in my mouth. I can barely get my lips around its thickness at first. Ty begin to slowly move back n forth feed his black dick to me as I look up hoping I am pleasing him. I keep try to take more of him and when the head begin to slip into my throat I gag slightly. Ty tell me to relax my throat and take it in further. I gag a few more time and suddenly his balls begin to touch my chin lightly. I keep expect him to cum as Steve never last near so long before. After awhile Ty fuck my mouth hard and I just hold onto his legs. Then his cock begin shoot his cum and I try to swallow faster than my mouth fill. The taste is okay in fact I kind of like it. Ty look down at me smiling.

I figure we sleep now but Ty push me back on bed and line his cock between my legs. How can he still be hard? How will that big black dick fit inside me? Thank goodness I am so wet I think as it slip into me. It hurt almost like my first time with Steve. But Ty is kissing me and his hands are all over my body. The pain is soon replaced by so much pleasure. He do me harder and harder and I am cumming much more intense than before. I cannot believe how beautiful it feel, how I feel. He pull me over on top of him and tell me to ride him. I begin to move up and down and soon enjoy this new position as I feel every inch of that big dick inside me. I cum again and Ty hold me tight and begin to do me so hard and fast from below. Suddenly I cannot stop cumming as Ty moans and I feel his hot cum shooting into me.

Ty and I spent rest of night make love and I cum so many time I lose count. He show me many new positions and ways to please each other. When I wake up I hear him in shower. Between my legs sore but my mind so full of excitement from night we spend together. I join him in shower and we wash each other body. Ty’s dick get hard again and I go down on him. This of course lead to another love making session. Perhaps I tell you about that another time.

I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to give me honest feedback below, or send email to the link below. Thank you; more parts to follow in future.

Pensri
Pensri
12 Followers