Kyla, 38 and Her New Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuddered at the thought, his cock leapt at the thought.

"Did he come in your mouth?"

"No."

He hesitated, but she pushed on: "Next."

"Did he come inside of you?"

"You will need to be more specific, slave."

"Did he come...in your...cunt, Miss Kyla?"

"Yes, yes he did."

Before he could ask if he came a lot, she asked him a question: "Would you like to see?"

This had now gone further than he had ever gone, did he want to see her messy cunt? Filled with cum by another man? "Well? Yes or no? I don't have all night!"

He quickly made his mind up: "No, I mean yes, Miss Kyla. Yes please."

She stood and disrobed, throwing the kimono dressing gown aside. He got a glimpse of her underwear, she wore the matching black knickers and suspender belt, and of course the lace top black stockings. She sat back down, her bottom near the edge of the bed, then leaned back and opened her legs. Cam could see the damp black gusset, which she began to massage slowly until her finger tips settled on her clit as she rubbed the nylon into her sopping wet cunt.

"Want to see more, slave?" Of course he did, and she lifted her bottom off the bed, closing her legs, and slid the knickers down her stockinged legs, removing her left foot from them, then waving her right foot in front of him. She laughed as she saw his face, his eyes wide in amazement, then asked him "Are you hard?"

"Yes, Miss Kyla." In fact he couldn't remember being so turned on, ever!

With that she pulled her knees up then slowly spread her thighs, exposing her hot, wet, cunt, her lips spread wide, spunk matted in her triangle of pubic hair, with a single trickle of cum oozing out of her vagina. There was silence for a minute, before Kyla, 38, asked him "Well, do you like what you see, slave?"

All he could say was "oh god, please Miss, please..."

"Does that mean you like it? Because if you don't, then I think you are wasting my time!"

"Yes, I like it Miss Kyla. You have a beautiful cunt Miss."

"Right. I believe it's time to move on." Which was not what he wanted to hear, he wanted to wank himself off, be allowed to wank himself off. "I'm texting you my address. The website says you are 4 miles away, I expect you to be here in 15 minutes. Oh and leave the knickers on, I'm looking forward to pulling them down to spank you."

The screen went blank, and the Skype screen returned. He stared at in in disbelief, then his phone sounded the SMS tone. He opened the text: 6 Cedar Close and the post code.

He threw his clothes on, brushed his teeth, messed his shortish blonde hair, thinking it was a good job he had shaved that morning, picked up the gift bag containing the two pairs of stockings, and grabbed his car keys.

He reached the address in a nice part of town, number 6 was a rather quaint Dutch bungalow, a detached house in a street of semi-detached houses, as if it was dropped into a space that only a small property would fit. He parked up, got out and looked at the house. It was early evening, still light, but there were no lights on. He locked the car, threw his chewing gum away into the drain and crossed the road, clearing his throat, taking several deep breaths, he then walked up the three steps and rang the bell.

The hall light came on and he could hear heels clicking on the wooden hall floor.

The door opened and she stepped to one side. As he stepped inside she said "You're late."

"I'm sorry Miss Kyla, traffic."

She closed the door behind him and turned to face him. She wore the black kimono which was belted tightly around her waist.

"Welcome to my home. On your knees, now!

Her sternness surprised him, but he dropped to his knees and she stepped forward and pushed his head down until his face was just above her stocking clad feet.

"Whenever you come here, I expect you to kiss my feet, and while you are doing so, remove your clothes. His lips touched the top of her right foot, their first touch, and he moved his lips all around, covering her foot with little kisses.

"Now the other, and I said strip!"

He turned his head to her left foot and began to unbutton his shirt, shrugging it off then reaching in to unbuckle his belt and struggled to pull his jeans down. He reached behind him and removed each shoe and sock in turn. Then decided to lie flat on the floor, his lips never leaving her feet and pushed his jeans down his legs, kicking them clear behind him. She laughed, but said "Well I have never seen a slave undress like that before. Leave the underwear on." Just as he began to push the white lacy knickers over his hips.

She stepped onto his prone body, her high heels digging into his back and took hold of the banister to balance herself. He tried to turn his head but she stood on it with the flat of her shoe. The heel in his back began to hurt.

"Tidy up this mess and come into the dining room."

By the time he got to his knees she had disappeared through one of two doors at the rear of the hall, closing the door behind her. He collected his gear together and placed it in a neat pile in the corner of the hall, then turned and walked towards the dining room. He knocked on the door, and when she said "Come" or was it "Cum"? He opened the door and entered the dimly lit room. Kyla, 38, was sat in a bucket chair under a standard lamp, legs crossed, her kimono slipped off her knee showing her stocking top.

"Close the curtains."

He stepped across the room, hoping none of her neighbours could see into her dining room, given that all he was wearing was a pair of white lace knickers. He pulled the full length curtains shut then turned towards her. She didn't say a word, just pointed down in front of her then extended her leg in front of her. Cam knelt and took hold of her foot, then bent forward and began to smother her stocking clad foot in kisses.

"So, we meet at last."

"Yes, Miss Kyla."

"How you perform in the next ten minutes will determine how, and if, we continue. We both know why you are here."

"Yes, Miss Kyla."

"Well?" she asked, a hint of impatience in her voice.

"To serve you, Miss Kyla."

"Quite. You are here for my pleasure. You will obey me, without hesitation, you will thank you when I reward you, and if you give me reason to punish you. And if you find that you are close to having an unfortunate accident, and by that I mean an authorised orgasm, then you will ask for my permission to come. Do you understand? If you come without my permission, then you will be dismissed from my service. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes, Miss Kyla."

"Kneel up, come closer."

Cam raised his head and shuffed forward on his knees. As he did so Kyla, reached over to the table between her chair and the curtains and picked up her first accoutrement. It was a pink leather collar, the kind that would fit a big dog, like a rottweiler, and placed it around Cam's neck, fastening it in place. Her next instruction was to stand and turn around, and to cross his wrists behind his back. Kyla turned back to the table and picked up a pair of tights, or rather the leg from a pair of tights which had been cut into three, two legs leaving a pair of cropped nylon shorts. She began to tie the makeshift stocking around his left wrist, then tied both wrists together.

She sat back in the chair to survey her handiwork, before deciding on her next move.

She pursed her lips and after a nod the head, she had made her mind up. She reached out and in one motion pulled the white lacy knickers down over his bottom and down his thighs, his erection bobbing in front of him. She let them go and they fell to his ankles. She told him to step out and turn around. When he was facing her she picked up the other cut off nylon. She had cut it in a spiral, about 3 inches wide, so it was a nylon rope, plus the foot. She took the cut off foot and put it over his erection, stretching it down over his shaven scrotum. She twisted the 'rope' and holding it all in place began binding it around the base of his cock, behind his scrotum, and tied it tightly. She then picked up the nylon shorts from the tights and bending forward, held them at ankle height.

"Step in."

He did so and she pulled them up his legs, tucking his erection into them. They were very tight on him, but not uncomfortably so. Well, not from her point of view. She rubbed her hand along his erection, smirking at her handiwork, then cupped his scrotum, before tightening her grip, her long red nails digging in. He winced at the pain, "Be quiet."

Kyla told him to face the curtains and once he did she drew back her hand and landed a very hard spank onto his nylon covered bottom.

Cam cried out. Kyla was going to carry on, but instead she paused, and told him to kneel down. As he did, she stood and then removed her own black knickers. She turned them inside out. She inspected the gusset, covered as it was in cum which had leaked from her vagina.

"How dare you shout when I decide to give you a corrective reward?"

"I'm sorry Miss Kyla, it hurt, and I..." His apology was cut short with her curt "Shut up! Do you really want to serve me, or are we just playing a game here?"

"No, Miss Kyla, please give me another chance." he implored her.

"Your correction was to be 6 strokes but that has now doubled. I do not want to hear a word out of you until it has been completed. Open your mouth."

He opened his mouth and she put the cum stained knickers in his mouth, gusset first onto his tongue, then bunched the rest up and shoved them in.

"Your first taste of cum, it it?" she asked him, a deliciously sly grin spreading over her face. He nodded, and breathed deeply through his nose. Kyla reached down to her cunt and put two fingers in, coating them with her juices and her lover's cum. She took them out and then wiped then around his top lip and nose. The smell and taste of sex filled his head, and his cock twitched in the nylon knickers.

"Right, we will begin. Twelve strokes to begin with." That got his attention as he thought it was going to be twelve in total, but he was brought back to reality by the first hard stroke. He grunted into his gag, and Kyla reached in front of him to rub his erection, to satisfy herself that he would remain hard during the entire correction. By the twelfth stroke his bottom was glowing a healthy pink though the 20 denier but, she was pleased to note, his cock remained hard throughout. That bode well for their future relationship.

She then told him to face her and kneel. She removed the gag and he gasped for breath through his mouth.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yes, Miss Kyla, thank you for spanking me." She smiled and leaned forward towards him. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra allowing it to fall down her arms where it landed by his knees. Taking him by the hair she pulled his mouth down to her right breast. His hungry mouth took her nipple between his lips and he rolled his tongue around it. After a few minutes she pulled his head backwards then pulled back her right hand and slapped his face. Then shoved his head down onto her left breast, where he repeated the process. She allowed him to suck her nipple for a few minutes, then pulled his head off. But instead of slapping him, she put her hand under his chin, and looked deep into his eyes.

"Did you enjoy being gagged during your spanking?"

"Yes, Miss Kyla."

"Did you enjoy the taste? The taste of my freshly fucked cunt?"

His hands were shaking behind his back, and he hesitated, half expecting to have his face slapped. However her voice was more conciliatory: "There's no shame in a slave enjoying that taste, you do know that don't you? And if you're going to carry on serving me then you will be tasting that more often, hopefully every time I get fucked by one of my lovers! Fucked by two cocks, two very long... Very.Thick.Cocks, very thick cocks."

"May I ask a question, Miss Kyla?" She nodded her assent. "How often do your lovers fuck you?"

"Oh, well one fucks me once a week and the other, the shorter one, fucks me twice a week. So three times a week. Which is three loads of cum for you to lick out of my cunt of course."

He breathed deeply through his nose. He never imagined that domination would be this...this..kinky!

He was brought back to reality when Kyla said "You know, you really aren't much use as a slave, and certainly not much use to me, unless you are prepared to obey me. To serve me, and to please me exactly how I require."

"Yes, Miss Kyla, I will obey you, I promise."

"So, are you going to be a good boy and lick my cunt clean? Right now?"

Kyla thought he was going to say no, rather disappointingly, but she knew she had to be firm about this. In her view, clean up duties were an essential part of female domination, and her post coital masturbation, after either of her lovers had left, often included a fantasy of a slave, either male or female, licking his spunk out of her cunt, before sucking her clit to orgasm. She had enjoyed her evening so far, a session of phone sex, then a very hard fucking by a thick, eight inch cock, and now this domination session. But, it could be better, much better, if only he said yes to her next question.

"So, I've given you time to think about it. Its time to make your mind up." She picked up his chin, staring deep into his eyes. "Are you ready to perform your clean up duties?"

He took a deep breath. "I've never done that before Miss Kyla. I don't know how."

"That's ok, slave. I will teach you." She kissed him on the forehead as a huge grin spread over her face. She sat back and pulled her legs up to her chest, then opened her knees wide, her calves resting on the arms of the bucket chair. Cam looked down as she reached down to her cunt, spreading her lips to show him her hot wet cum filled fuck hole. He could see in his minds eye an enormous thick cock ploughing into her making her scream with delight.

Her voice roused him from the fantasy firmly back to the reality which now faced him: licking his Mistress's well fucked cunt. "Are you ready for your first lesson in clean up duties, slave?"

He cleared his throat, knowing full well that he would soon be swallowing spunk for the very first time, and that from that minute forward he would be licking out three loads a week.

"Yes, Miss Kyla." He replies dutifully.

"You may now call me Mistress, if you'd like." She replied.

"Thank you Mistress." And he lowered his head towards her crotch.

"Now, under normal circumstances I would expect you to ask for my permission, but if you'd like to skip that today I would understand."

"No Mistress, please may be start as we mean to go on? I know that I should ask for your permission and I'd really like to do that now, if I may."

"Good boy, go ahead then, but I want you to know that after we have done this, you will receive another 12 strokes, over my knee this time."

He felt his face flush and his breathing became ragged. He really couldn't believe that he was here, kneeling at the feet of this magnificent woman, just about to ask for her permission to lick her cunt clean, after she had been fucked by her lover less than an hour ago.

"Go ahead then slave."

"Please may I carry out my clean up duties, Mistress?"

"Yes, you may. The usual order I like it done is to lick my lips and mound first, but today we will start with your tongue going directly into my vagina. Now get on with it."

"Thank you Mistress." he said in a whisper, his hot breath on her cunt lips. Then he leaned in and making his tongue long and hard, put it directly into the entrance of her gaping fuck hole.

A wave of pleasure washed over him, he knew now that this was everything he had wished for and more.

At that precise moment her phone buzzed. She ignored it but it buzzzed a second time. She tutted and picked it up off the table and put on her glasses. He glanced up at her. The black rimmed glasses just made her look more school ma'amly, and more dominant. He looked back down, continuing his clean up.

"Someone is desperate to contact me.", then began to read. After a minute she laughed lightly.

"They were text from my lovers, one each. The one from this evening said he'd had such a good time that he would like an extra session this week. Instead of his usual Tuesday and Friday, he'd like Monday, Wednesday, Friday. And if it was convenient, maybe we could fuck three times a week from now on. The other text was from my other lover would usually visit on a Sunday (today was Friday) but he is going away on business for a few days, so he'll be coming round tomorrow evening. So, I want you here about an before he arrives, to lick my cunt. You will then kneel in my spare room while he fucks me. After he leaves then the real fun will begin."

"Do you think I may be allowed to watch Mistress?"

"Certainly not, not get back to your creampie. That will be an extra 12 strokes for your insolence."

He continued to lick her out, the cum coating his tongue and mouth. He didn't know what she wanted so he asked her.

"Show me your tongue."

He stuck his tongue flat out, it was covered in cum.

"Swallow it." he did so, and she told him to show him.

"In future, swallow all of the spunk I give you, without hesitating."

"Yes, Mistress Kyla."

A thought flashed into her mind, but how would she get to that point? She decided to see how Saturday night went.

Her slave continued his ministrations until he was sure she was beautifully clean. He asked what he should do next and she pulled him by the hair and directed him to suck her clit. It didn't take long for him to bring her to an earth shattering climax which had her screaming and gasping, the pleasure crashing over them both like massive breaker, her pleasure raw sexual cunt rippling forget-your-name kind of pleasure, his came from the fact that he finally had what he wanted, to be at the feet of this beautiful lady, his obedient tongue lavishing pleasure on the cunt.

As it subsided she pushed his head back and breathed deeply, her head thrown back on the chair. He sat back on his knees admiring her, until she sat up.

"I suppose I'd better give you what I promised you. Stand up. Face the curtains."

She reached out with her left hand and rubbed his erection through the nylon."

He breathed deeply through his nose, hoping she would pull the nylon shorts down and wank him off. All she said was "Count!", then pulled the nylon shorts up, exposing his white cheeks, then brought her hand down onto his bare buttocks.

"One."

Slap.

"Two."

Slap.

"Three."

And so on until he said "Twelve," and his cheeks were flushed pink with the firm spanking he had just received.

She reached up and undid the makeshift nylon rope binding his wrists together.

"On your knees and show me your erection, slave."

He fell to his knees and pulled down the nylon shorts. His erect penis, covered in the foot of the nylons had leaked pre-cum, prodigious amounts of sticky clear liquid, and he held it with it pointing towards her.

"Take it out."

He ripped the nylon foot apart, and she ordered him to wank himself.

"Pity your results hadn't come through in time. Never mind."

She kicked off her shoe and lifted her stockinged foot and rubbed the sole on his erection, as he masturbated it. She urged him to wank faster, and he was so turned on he was soon on the vinegar strokes, and completely forgot to ask for her permission to come, the spunk jetted out in three long hot streams, all of them landed on her foot and ankle. As his orgasm subsided he opened his eyes and looked at her. She looked furious, her right eyebrow arched high, her breathing long and deep.

"How dare you? HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME?" the second question shouted.

Cam bowed his head and stammered an apology.