Kyle

Story Info
He came into our lives to fuck us both.
9k words
4
135.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

[Every once in a while I've had enough of being the nice guy. I have mean thoughts and contemplate doing things that I'll never do. I will probably write about them. Sometimes I read a story on Lit that is about a man who is humiliated by his wife and her new stud. I've hoped I'd find a story where the man finds a way to restore his manhood and walk away a winner. In this story, Jake wins. It takes a while but it does happen. There is coitus, oral sex, forced sex, humiliation, anal sex, pay back and vegetable sex in this story.]


At lunch, I usually sat at the same table. I took my lunch at the same time and to give myself variety I had five different lunches each week. On Monday I had lunch from Subway, turkey with lettuce, tomato, green bell pepper, olives and no onions. Tuesday I had lunch from the deli, a corned beef sandwich on rye with a little brown mustard and a pickle. Wednesday I ate a salad from McD's. Thursday I had tuna salad from Subway. Friday I ate at the deli and had a meatloaf sandwich and a pickle.

I was in a rut. I knew it but it wasn't something that bothered me enough to change it. Many of the people I worked with at Finkel & Fineman CPA's were a lot like me. On the eighth of May 2009 that all changed. The being in a rut, I mean.

The eighth of May was a Friday. I finished my work for the week and cleaned off the top of my desk, like I did every day. I walked out of the building at 4:32pm and walked to my car parked in parking space 92 in the lot next door. I noticed how dirty my car was, just as I had noticed how dirty it was every day since February. When I bought it new in 1999 it was the car I had dreamed of, almost. Almost because the car I dreamed of was the Mustang GT and I bought the plain jane Mustang. Instead of washing and waxing it every weekend and polishing the chrome rims I washed it when it was so dirty I wasn't sure it was silver any more. The only thing I still loved about the car was the sound it made.

As I drove home I thought about the weekend to be. It was Friday. Kate, my wife, and I would take her car and go to the Hometown Buffet Restaurant six miles from our home. We said we went there for the variety but we always got the same dinners. Kate got fried shrimp, a garden salad, green beans and a small cup of vanilla soft serve ice cream. I got spare ribs, mashed potatoes, corn and a medium cup of chocolate soft serve ice cream.

When I got home I parked in the garage, on the left side. The right side was closer to the house and therefore easier to unload groceries from the right side. Kate parked on that side. I was surprised that her car wasn't in the garage. She got off work half an hour before me and always got home first.

I closed the garage door as I walked to our back door. No point in leaving it open so people can look at everything you have in your garage. Inside the house I went directly to the answering machine. The light was blinking and the display showed a "1". I hit the button.

The machine's voice said, "First unheard message, arrived today at four-eighteen P.M.." Kate's voice said, "Jake, it's me, Kate." She paused, like she was looking for the right words. "I'm not coming right home tonight. Go to Denny's and have dinner or to the Hometown Buffet. I'll fend for myself tonight." She paused again and then said, "Don't wait up."

I hit the button again and the machine said, "First saved message. Arrived today at 4:18P.M.." Then Kate told me again. My mind hit rewind and reviewed the four years of our being married. This was the first phone message from her. She knew I didn't leave work until 4:30 on the dot. She called home and left a message at 4:18. That had to mean she didn't want to talk to me.

On automatic pilot I changed into the chinos, loafers and a long sleeved plaid shirt I wore to dinner on Friday nights. I drove myself to Hometown Buffet and had my usual dinner. The young teen who bussed dishes stopped by my table and asked, "Is your wife Ok? You always come in together."

"I think she's Ok. She had something else she needed to do tonight." I said. As she walked away I thought, 'I wish I knew what she needed to do.' When I got back in my car I called her cell phone. It rang eighteen times and never answered. It also didn't go to voice mail.

By seven thirty I was back home and wondering what to do. I wasn't used to being alone. I wasn't used to breaking our routine. I thought about Saturday. I would sweep out the garage, mow the lawn, take Kate's car to the car wash and gas it up for her, and do whatever she had put on the "Honey-do list" that was under a magnet on the door of the freezer. I decided to sweep out the garage. I only needed to move the Mustang. When that was done and the Mustang back in the garage I looked at the "Honey-do List". The sliding glass door onto our patio was noisy.

I opened and closed the door three times. It did make more noise than it should. After spending ten minutes on my knees I figured out how to fix it. I took the sliding door out of the track, upended it, cleaned the rollers and squirted some lubricant on the rollers. By the time I got the door back in the track I was both dirty and tired.

It was close to 9:00. I stripped, started the shower and climbed in. Thinking that there was a chance that Kate would be affectionate when she got home I shaved and made sure I did a good, close job of it.

After getting dry and putting on my pajamas I carried all the dirty laundry to the washing machine and started a load of colors. I noticed two new bras in the pile of whites. Lacy white bras. I also noticed they had matching thong panties.

It was nearing eleven o'clock when I transferred the colors into the dryer and started the whites washing. I sat in the living room and saw a book Kate had been reading, "The Mysts of Avalon." I picked it up and began reading.

The dryer dinged and I opened it, hung the things that needed hanging, folded and put away the rest. I wondered how many points that would score with Kate. I wondered where Kate was. I used the house phone and called her cell again. It rang twenty-six times before I gave up and hung up.

I went to bed. I closed up the house, just as if Kate were home and I went into our bedroom. The clock beside her side of the bed read 2:37am. I noticed it starting to get light at 5:11am. The sun was up before six. Kate's car pulled into the garage at 6:22a.m. I stayed in bed, wondering what she would say to me.

The back door opened, then closed. I heard her take off her shoes in the kitchen. A minute later she walked into our bedroom and headed for the bathroom.

I said, "Good Morning."

She looked over at me and said, "Don't start! I'm tired and all I want is a shower and to sleep. Don't start!"

While she was in the shower I collected her clothes, thinking I would wash them for her. One look and whiff and I knew Kate had had sex. In the pile was another new bra and panty set and the panty was stained with what looked like combined juices.

I dropped her clothes back on the floor and got dressed. The Mustang and I took a nice long drive and I was gone most of the day. Most of my thinking was about my options. Was I willing to forgive her? Was I going to just move out and file for divorce? Did I know the man she fucked? Did I want to know more than I already knew? When I got home Kate was sitting in the kitchen, sipping coffee and wearing a robe. I walked in and she looked up.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"I worried from the time I got home last night until I saw you this morning. I think I should be asking you, where did you go?"

"Things are going to change around here. Have a seat." She said. I sat down.

"I went out on a date last night." My mouth opened and she held up a hand. I closed my mouth. "I like being married to you. I don't want a divorce. We have a nice home. However, something was missing and last night I found it. I went out with Kyle. He's younger than either of us, better looking than you and he really is a good lover. On my way home this morning I thought about how this can work. Your life isn't going to change much at all. You still live here. You'll still take care of the "Honey-do List" and your other chores. You'll still deposit your check in our account and pay the bills. See, not a big change for you, right?"

"Not so far." I said.

"There will be limited sex between you and I. Kyle is now my primary lover. He says when he is gone for a weekend, it's Ok with him if I fuck you on Saturday. You must always wear a rubber. When I come home after fucking Kyle you can lick and suck his cum from me, but you cannot touch my breasts ever again. Depending on how I feel when I get home, I may have you shower with me and wash my body and hair, without touching my breasts." She faced me with her robe gapped open and her newly shaved puss exposed. She smiled.

"This is supposed to be Ok with me?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, you still get to be my husband. You still get to treat me like I deserve to be treated. You still get to live here and, oh yes, you don't have to go to the hospital."

"Why would I need to go to the hospital? Other than being upset, I feel fine."

"Kyle is bigger, stronger, meaner and asked me to tell you if you don't go along with our plan you will wake up in a hospital. The second time you screw up you just won't wake up."

"And this is how you tell me you love me?"

"No. I love Kyle. I love Kyle's big dick and I love how my pussy feels hours after he's been inside me." She stood, wrapping the robe tighter around her. "Now, so you know, I'm going out with him again tonight. I need dinner before I go and I won't be cooking. I need to leave at seven, so please have my dinner ready at six."

Being sarcastic I said, "What would you like for dinner, Princess?"

"You make a good BBQ chicken with grilled veggies. Make that." She left the kitchen. I thought about finding out how big, tough and mean Kyle was, and changed my mind. I made the BBQ chicken and grilled veggies. An hour after she left on her date Kyle brought her home and she said she was sick because I poisoned her.

I woke up on Sunday morning in the hospital. That was May tenth 2009. I was in the hospital three days. The police wanted to know if I could identify the man or men who assaulted me. Since he surprised me from behind I still didn't know what Kyle looked like.

I got the message. When I got home from the hospital the house looked like a drunken orgy happened while I was away. I had to take a cab home from the hospital. Kate was busy. On the kitchen table was a note, "Now, you know he's serious. Clean up the house today. Go back to work tomorrow. We're spending Friday night here. You aren't. I'd like a Cobb salad for dinner tonight." It was signed "K".

I got the message. The house got cleaned, the Cobb salad made and served to her and I moved into what had been our guest room. Kyle stayed the night in our house most Friday nights for May, June and July. During the week Kate might drop in for a change of clothes and a shower or she might stay home for an evening, I never knew which. She lived at Kyle's whim. In July we had a hot streak and Kyle ordered and had an air conditioning unit installed. The bill was presented to me. I paid it.

At the end of July I noticed that either Kate had been demoted or she wasn't depositing her entire check into our account. When I asked she said, "I wanted to get Kyle some things."

In August she was short again. When I said something she said, "Kyle says it's up to you to pay the bills."

My boss has been the same woman for ten years. Near the beginning of August she called me into her office and asked what was wrong. What she had seen was that I was just "going through the motions." I said Kate and I were having some problems but I thought they would get better.

Sure enough, that Friday night they got worse. I made dinner for them. Grilled salmon, corn on the cob and a green salad. They shared a bottle of good wine, 270 West Pinot Noir. As usual I was prepared to be in my room from the time Kyle arrived. When we heard his car park in the driveway I went to my room. Five minutes later he knocked.

I opened the door and he said, "I think it would be nice if you served us dinner. Kate's a little tired."

I left my room and served them dinner. He teased Kate all through dinner. Not verbally. He pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her breasts and when she took a bite of salmon he pinched her nipple or squeezed her entire breast. He asked me if I remembered how good it felt to suck on her breasts. I remembered. He laughed and went back to his dinner.

He had me clear the table. As soon as it was clear he put Kate on the table and tore off her thong. He stood and unzipped and called me back into the room. When I saw her spread on the table with her pussy fully exposed and a shiny gold ring through her clitoral hood I froze. My mind cautioned me, 'Careful! He could break you into pieces and this is what Kate wants.'

He said, "Come over here pussy-man. Since you can't fuck her anymore the least I can do is let you help me fuck her. Stroke me until I'm hard and then help me into your wife's willing cunt!"

Kate said, "Hurry! I need to be fucked!"

I hesitated. He slapped me behind my head and said, "Now, pussy-man." I wrapped my hand around his shaft and stroked. It took only five or six strokes and he moved forward. I aimed him into Kate and watched as his fat shaft penetrated her. I wanted to die. I wanted to take a knife and kill both of them.

After he had stoked into Kate about ten times I started to leave the room. He said, "Oh, no, pussy-man. Have a seat. You're not done." Everything about him said that this scene was all about degrading me, humiliation.

For fifteen or twenty minutes he stroked into Kate as she moaned, gasped and told him how great he felt inside her. Then he groaned and unloaded inside her. He held still for a minute, pulled back and said, "Pussy-man, lick me clean!"

I didn't move. He backhanded me in the face and split my lip and bloodied my nose. He shoved his cock into my mouth and I cleaned him up. I cried and used a napkin to staunch the blood flow. When he was satisfied he said, "Kate is dripping. Clean her up too."

In the process Kate came three more times. Finally Kyle said, "Enough. Go to your room." I went. I came out of my room in the morning and left for work. I was a mess. The event happened at least once a month after that. Mostly without blood flow.

I used some savings and paid the bills. By the end of 2009 I was dipping deep into our savings just to pay the monthly bills. For Christmas Kate told me I had bought her a year-long membership at a fitness gym.

In January 2010 Kyle went to New York to go skiing with his family. He was gone three weeks. The first weekend he was gone Kate stayed home Friday night and Saturday. On Friday night she drank an entire bottle of Chardonnay, watched some TV and went to bed early. On Saturday she mopped around the house as I took care of everything. About mid-day I asked what she wanted for dinner.

She perked up, posture improved and she said, "I want to go out!"

"With me or do you have a date?" I asked.

She looked up and said, "You and I haven't been out to dinner in months! Let's get cleaned up and go out to dinner!" She said it like before that moment she hadn't noticed that I'd been cut out of her life.

For the first time in months I watched Kate undress and dress. It was exciting and it hurt. Kyle had bruised her breasts and she had that ring through her clitoral hood. I didn't say anything. We took her car.

We went to an upscale Italian restaurant I'd never been to before. The waiter saw Kate come through the door and rushed to her. "Is everything alright tonight?" He asked.

"Yes, Carlo. Kyle is in New York is all. I'm here with my brother tonight."

He gave me the once over quickly and seated us against the wall. The service was good, the food incredible and the bill was over a hundred dollars. I paid it. Part of the bill was a bottle of wine that I didn't drink. When we got to her car I asked, "You drank a whole bottle of wine. Maybe I should drive?"

"Sure!" She gave me her keys. I helped her into her car and I drove home. She dozed and woke when we pulled into the driveway. She said, "Kyle said that if I wanted to fuck you once while he was gone it was Ok." She hiked up her skirt and showed me the ring in her clit. I think she thought she was showing me a pussy I could have, on loan. He had marked his claim. That was not even her pussy to give to me. I said nothing.

I helped her out of the car and into her bedroom. I stripped her and got her into bed. She said, "I'm thirsty." I got her a glass of wine and dropped two aspirin in it. She knocked it back and relaxed as I started undressing. She was out cold before I was undressed. Five glasses of wine and two aspirin will do that.

In the kitchen I found a cucumber in the fridge. I put a condom over it and went back to Kate. Slowly and carefully I lubed the condom and started working it into Kate. The cuke was quite long and quite thick. I got it in deep enough that it touched her cervix. I backed out half an inch and began fucking her with long deep strokes. Even passed out she responded.

I rolled her onto her belly and spread her legs so I could keep pounding into her from behind. I reached under her and played with Kyle's ring. She opened her eyes and I leaned over her and said, "Thank you both for letting me fuck you!"

She closed her eyes and moaned, shuddered and came. I kept stroking inside her for almost and hour. I added lube every few minutes and made sure my hand holding the cuke slammed into her pussy hard and often. I was angry and hurt. I had believed she loved me. I had believed she respected me. I was reduced to a servant, a slave who would help another man fuck my wife!

When I'd had enough and believed she'd had enough as well I took the cuke into the kitchen and ran it down the garbage disposer. I tossed the condom in the toilet and flushed it away. Then I went to bed in my bed.

Sunday morning when I woke up Kate was in bed with me. She had a hold of my morning hard on and asked, "What did you do to me last night?"

"Weren't you there, too?" I asked.

"I was, but I don't remember anything!"

I gently lifted her hand off me and said, "Kyle only gave permission for one fuck. I don't like hospitals. Thanks for last night, but no thanks to today, tonight or anytime unless Kyle tells me himself it's Ok."

She rolled to the phone and dialed. When Kyle came on the line Kate said, "Hi. I'm sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask. Remember you told me Jake could fuck me once while you were gone?" She paused, listening. "Well, I'd like him to fuck me again while you're gone. He needs your permission. Here he is." She handed me the phone.

I said, "Hello."

"She's your wife and you ask me for permission to fuck her while I'm out of town? Aren't you the cuck. When I get back I'm coming over and fucking her in front of you! Then I'll have you eat my cum out of her cunt again! At least I don't have to worry that you'll stretch her out!"

It was all I could do to hold my tongue from being nasty right back at him. Instead I asked, "I want us to be clear. It is Ok for me to fuck her again?"

I held the phone so both of us could hear him. "Sure, fuck her one more time before the day before I get home. Use a condom. Only I go bareback in Katie." He laughed and hung up.

Kate smiled at me and said, "See, Kyle's a nice guy."

I thought, 'Yeah. He's been fucking you and spending my money since May of last year and I get two shots at a pussy he's already marked as his. I even get to eat his cum out of you and lick his prick! Aren't I lucky?' What I said was, "Yup. Next time we talk I'll be sure to thank him."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers