Kyle & Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good bitch!" somebody said, but Kyle was too dizzy to react to it. He was panting and his blood was rushing through his veins.

* * * * *

"Well that kinda messes up my plan."

It was Brad.

"What was your plan?" Mike asked him.

The men walked away from the van so that neither Kyle nor Alice could hear what they were saying.

"I thought it would be nice to let them have a piece of each other as well. So we let the girl down and tell her to give another blowjob ... to him. Then we put her down on her back and make him fuck her."

"What if he doesn't want to?" Joe asked.

"Doesn't want to? I'll have my say in it. She makes him hard; we position him between her legs and guide his cock into her pussy. Then I take his ass and as I fuck him, he fucks her."

"Jeez, you've got a twisted mind. Let's do it!"

They split up and one group untied Kyle and gagged him again while the others untied Alice and brought her around the back of the van. Kyle was sitting in the back of the van, his legs finally released for the first time since this ordeal started, but his hands still tied behind his back and once again gagged.

They brought Alice around and pushed her down in front of Kyle. They brought her head to his cock.

"Take that cock into your mouth and make him hard."

She did as they told her.

In a matter of minutes, Kyle's cock was fully erect again.

"Now lie down and spread your legs."

They helped her down and she spread her legs without a word. Next Slim and Brad positioned Kyle between her legs and Brad guided Kyle's cock into her still wet pussy. Then he stepped over Kyle and eased himself into his ass, fucking him as slowly as Slim had done minutes before. With each thrust, Brad forced Kyle's cock into Alice's body.

* * * * *

Brad leaned forward, whispered something into Kyle's ear and stood up, unlocking the handcuffs.

"Do as I tell you or she dies. Make her come and come inside of her. You've got five minutes."

Those were the terrifying words Brad had whispered to him.

Kyle had no choice but to take a more active part in this and he started to thrust into Alice, hating himself more than he hated these six men. Alice was exhausted and she wasn't eager to respond to him, but he managed to get her aroused once more.

"One minute left. You'd better hurry!"

Kyle pushed himself up a little on his arms, hoping they would still be able to carry his weight. He had hardly any feeling left in them.

This change in position gave him a better angle and pretty soon her breathing got shallower, she was nearly there. Kyle thrust a little faster and suddenly felt her body contract around him. He came at the same time and the look on his face said enough.

"That's a good boy, you just saved her life. Now let's see if you can save your own. Get up."

Kyle heaved his battered body up onto his knees and started to push up, but Brad stopped him.

"That's just perfect. Stay right there."

Kyle stayed on his hands on knees.

Brad signaled to the others to get the girl out of there and they quickly pulled her to her feet and dragged her away.

* * * * *

"Now, let's see how well you obey orders." Brad said as he removed Kyle's gag, "One word out of you and you die. Understood?"

Kyle nodded.

"Good! Spread your legs a little further."

He did as he was told.

Brad guided his cock to Kyle's ass and rested against the rim.

"Take me inside of you." Brad ordered.

Kyle pushed his hips back and felt the cock slide into his body.

"Come on ... all the way in, you can move as much as you need to."

Kyle tilted his hips a little and pushed back again, taking more of Brad's cock into his ass. Brad didn't move an inch and didn't help Kyle in any other way. So he moved back a little and felt that big cock sliding ever so deep.

"That's good, you're almost there." Brad encouraged him.

Once his entire length was inside of Kyle's body, he put both his hands on his hips and held him in place.

"Feel that?"

Kyle nodded.

"That's my cock right there, I want you to ride me and I want you to take me this deep inside of you on every move. Got it?"

Kyle nodded again and waited for Brad to release his hips. When the hands moved away, Kyle started to rock back and forth, gliding over that cock, letting it slip out of him and then bringing it all the way back inside. Brad was thrilled about Kyle's obedience and felt like giving him a reach-around, but he didn't. Later they would bring Kyle to so many climaxes he'd pass out. But not yet.

"Ride me hard and fast." Brad ordered, "As fast as you can. And make me come."

Kyle started to move faster and he rode Brad's cock harder.

"Oh, yeah, that's it! Harder!"

Kyle clenched his teeth together and pushed on his arms, bringing his body back faster, fucking himself onto Brad's cock.

"Make me come! ... Now!" Brad ordered.

Kyle tilted his hips a little downward and shifted the pressure. It made Brad come nearly instantly. He couldn't control himself and grabbed Kyle's hips, pulling him back hard and deep over his throbbing cock, sighing loudly, satisfied with Kyle's performance.

* * * * *

"That's a good boy. Now do you want to come as well?"

Kyle shook his head.

"Really? Hmm, I'm gonna ignore that answer."

Brad pulled back and replaced his cock by a dildo, sliding it into Kyle's lubricated ass all the way and turning it on once it was all the way in.

"Now close your legs and feel how wonderful that is."

Kyle obeyed and closed his legs, closing his body around the vibrating dildo. He came within minutes and Brad pushed him down to the ground.

"Stay right here. Don't move an inch. Don't even bat an eyelid. If you do, you die after all. Understood?"

There was no reaction whatsoever from Kyle.

"Good." Brad said, removed the dildo from Kyle's ass and walked to where the others stood.

* * * * *

"That's it for us." Bill was just saying as Brad approached, "They're all yours from her on, we're headin off."

Joe threw Alice's clothes out of the van and gathered all their things; handcuffs, dildos, ropes and other toys they used. Joe, Bill and Tom got into the van and pulled away, leaving Kyle and Alice to the mercy of the bikers.

"Get your clothes on." Mike said to Alice, "And you, get your ass over here." he shouted to Kyle.

Alice got dressed as quick as she could.

Kyle was struggling to get to his feet; the beating he took earlier was catching up with him. Brad went to him and helped him to his feet.

"Come on, let's get you back in your clothes."

Kyle looked at him, then looked over to where Alice stood and saw she was dressed already. He limped to the bike and put his clothes on as quickly as he could.

"You were a good sport and I don't see why we should hurt you any more." Brad said and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Why did you do it?" Kyle asked.

"Coz we never say no to a good fuck. And that's what we got, a good fuck. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time, that's all. If it hadn't been you, it would've been somebody else down the road."

"I think we would've preferred that."

"Yeah, probably, and it would've made no difference to us either. This was nothing personal."

"I got your name ..." Kyle started but Brad raised his hand to stop him from saying something stupid.

"Don't threaten us! If you do, we'll kill you on the spot. And then we'll take your little lady with us and keep her as a sex toy. There's over forty of us. Do you want that to happen?"

Kyle shook his head.

"No, I didn't think so. Get on your bike and go home, take a hot bath and get some rest. By the time you wake up tomorrow, this will be nothing more than a memory."

"And we have to live with it."

"That's right, you get a chance to live with it." he emphasized the word 'live'.

* * * * *

Mike and Slim walked to the bikes and Alice joined Kyle. When Brad started to walk away, Alice called to him.

"Brad is it?"

He stopped and turned around.

"Yes?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For not killing us." Alice said softly.

Brad smiled and turned his back on her, got onto his bike and started the engine. He looked back and shouted over the roar of the three bikes "Take care of yourselves.", then they gunned the engines and roared off into the night.

Kyle and Alice stood by his bike and he put his arm around her to comfort her.

"Let's get out of here." he said softly.

"Are you gonna be okay to drive?"

"I'll manage, and if I feel I have to stop, I'll pull over and rest. Don't worry, I'll get us home."

"I'm not worried, not anymore."

He got onto his bike and turned the ignition on, Alice swung her leg over the seat and rested her body against his. He gunned the engine once, then pulled onto the road.

Their nightly ordeal had finally come to an end.