Kyle & Sarah Ch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve w
steve w
240 Followers

"Harder".

His left arm snaked around her waist straight away, and he tugged her tightly to him, taking a little of her breath as he squeezed harder. It forced her body to be mashed against his, moving when he moved. His thrusts became shorter but sharper, almost vicious in their intensity, as if he was trying to punish her with his cock. It became a savage fuck, and she realised with horror that it was exactly what she wanted.

His right hand grabbed at her hair again, but this time, he yanked back her head. It made her back arch and her head spin backwards until she could see the ceiling. At this angle, his cock seemed to spear into her totally. There seemed, impossibly, to be no part of her body that he wasn't reaching. Her mind couldn't quite compute what was going on. It didn't quite scan, and the confusion just seemed to add to the passion. It made her feel more helpless, more controlled, more dominated. He pulled her hair again, and her back arched further than she thought possible - further, further back, until she could see his face, reddened by passion. His eyes were boring into her from above. Drops of sweat fell from his face onto hers, as he rammed himself into her, oblivious to her enjoyment or shock. She could see that this was all about him, about him driving himself into her simply for his own satisfaction. And yet, it was turning her inside out.

Finally, Kyle could feel it rising inside him, and he closed his eyes and concentrated on letting it flow. His cum spewed out into her ass in five or six spurts. It felt red hot, as if heated by her insides as it splashed them. He could feel it oozing back onto his cock, making it slick, as if their bodies could go at this again. He released her hair and she fell limply forward, held up only by his arm as she surrendered to an exhaustion that was more emotional than physical. She felt spent, and complete. He felt exulted, like the king of the world.

steve w
steve w
240 Followers
12