Kyle and Will Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was tripping over itself trying to figure out what to respond to first. Will loved me. It's not like I didn't know it. I loved him. We loved each other. Suddenly I didn't feel the need to fight him or hurt him. I needed him. He filled up the space inside me and apart we didn't work. I kissed the soft spot under his ear, and nestled my head on his shoulder.

"I didn't pity you Will. My heart was breaking for you because I knew how important baseball was to you. I worried about you everyday. I didn't know how to help you. I'm sorry too, I would never want to push you away. I love you."

"I did so much stuff wrong Kyle, I needed you I should have talked to you, let you in." Will lamented.

"We." I said.

"We what?" Will asked confused.

"We did so much stuff wrong. We should have talked to each other. We've been together so long and we know each other. There are bound to be times when we fight. We should have trusted what we had." I framed his face and pulled him close for a long smoldering kiss.

"Wait Kyle." Will sounded nervous. "You should know that before your parent's accident, I was planning on coming home."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I got that clarity I was seeking and since I won't be able to play baseball, I decided to give sports medicine a try and I registered at York two weeks ago." He watched me from beneath hooded eyes. "I was planning on begging you to let me come home when this happened."

I smiled broadly at him. "I would have let you beg too, but for taking so long to come to your senses you do have to help me box up and decide what to do with this house."

'So we're good?"

"We'll get better. I love you Will." I said kissing him then sucking on his neck. Hearing his long moan I continued to tease his lips and bite at his nipples through his shirt.

"Soooo," I drawled, "You feel good?" Will nodded. "Aand any seizures?" I rolled up his shirt to kiss his chest.

"Not one. The uhh, therapy and meds seems to help." He bit his lip in response to my teasing. "If you keep that up I can't promise to answer any more questions."

I allowed my lips to hover over the waistband of his pants. "Just one more for now." I said and dipped my tongue into his belly button.

"What?" he hissed.

"How is your dick?"

'Touch it and find out."

I reached down and ran my hand down the length of Will's still hardening cock. We made short work of our clothes, clawing and kissing at each other. I wanted to take it slow to make up for before and show Will how much I loved him, but I couldn't. The horse was out the gate and Will's need matched mine in the desire to possess each other.

I entered him gently this time, wrapping his legs around me and slid in deep. It was such a relief to feel like I was coming home.

"Fuck Will, I missed this, I've missed us like this."

"Me too Kyle, now make love to me."

I pushed into Will, moving in and out slowly and seamlessly. Each thrust met with intense friction that threatened to take us over the edge. I reached down and stroked Will's dick, jerking him while I eased in and out of him.

"Come for me baby, I want to see you come." I whispered.

Will's response was to lift his hips seating me deeper into him. The soft sounds of his enjoyment filled my ears. I felt when he was about to cum. His whole body tightened up and he squeezed down on my dick. A couple of good jerks had Will shooting a stream of cream over his stomach and down my hand. I brought my hand up to my mouth, sucking his juices off my fingers, wrapping it around my tongue, savoring its taste. Tasting Will's cum brought me closer to orgasm, the pressure of his walls closing in on my dick was all it took. I bore down with one last push before filling him with my seed.

"I love you" Will whispered into my ear.

"I love you." I whispered back.

We fell back on to the floor smiling, lost in a haze of lust, leaving the past few months behind, glad to have things back to how they should be.

FIN

12