Kyle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdylanh9
jdylanh9
112 Followers

Kyle was breathing hard and thanking me, "That was so amazing dude. I don't think I will ever match that feeling. I can't thank you enough for this. Just keep sucking me though until I cum. I have another piece of shit to drop but it's going to be a little while so suck my dick real slow and easy. I don't want to cum before I drop this other turd." The smell of the first turd was just starting to hit me. I have never been this close to shit, fresh shit at that and it was strong. It smelled terrible of course but it was important to Kyle so I just kept sucking. I tried to just keep my eyes closed and focus on his wonderful cock but I couldn't help stealing glances into the toilet to look at this butt baby. It was really dark brown and solid. It was actually shaped like a much smaller version of his cock. I wasn't enjoying the smell but I was starting to become acclimated to it.

I kept doing my duty and sucking diligently on Kyle's man rod. I was of course enjoying myself tremendously. Even the smell wasn't bothering me anymore. I had a good rhythm going and spit was just rolling down his cock and balls. This was definitely one of the sloppiest blow jobs in history. Then I felt him tense up more. Kyle was practically screaming. He had achieved his goal. He started spewing salty cum into my mouth and expelled his filth at the same time. The whole scene was over but he was still breathing about 20 times a minute and bracing himself with the counter. I was still working on draining the last remnants of cum from his now softening dick when he thanked me.

I exited the bathroom and laid on his bed. I heard the shower start and the toilet flush. I relished in the thought I was able to be part of his fantasy. I kept my eyes closed as I enjoyed the salty taste that is my best friend. I was in my own little world for about 30 seconds and I snapped out of it when I felt something on my face and sensed another person's presence. I opened my eyes to find Kyle hovering over me. His face so close to mine it was his breath I was feeling. He stared directly into my eyes with an intensity that was nearly frightening. He looked confused, maybe scared. I held my breath. I had fallen so in love with him and I was scared this was the end. I was scared he had reverted to his old anti-gay mentality. I was scared that he somehow became disgusted with the modality of our new relationship and was getting ready to banish me from his life.

To be continued...

So, I apologize to anyone that doesn't like the idea of bodily fluids mixed into sex. I assure you the rest of the chapters (I have 4 others already written) are void of watersports and do not in any way involve crap. As always I appreciate your comments/critiques (yes even the bad comments) and feel free to email feedback. I reply to everyone that emails.

jdylanh9
jdylanh9
112 Followers
12