Kyle Kissed First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin thought for a minute before speaking again. "Does it hurt?"

"It won't hurt if we do it right" I answered as I leaned over Kevin to get a tube of lube out of my drawer. I always kept some lube next to my bed to masturbate with. Sometimes it felt nice to use a little lube. At his moment I was glad I still had some left.

I showed Kevin the magical tube of lube I had in my hand and he laughed. "You just keep lube in your nightstand hoping guys will show up for sex?"

"The only guy I was hoping I'd get to have sex with tonight is you" I said honestly. "I'm so glad you're here" I finished before leaning back in to kiss him again.

It seemed like hours were passing as Kevin and I laid naked on my bed making out with each other. We were embraced in a passionate lip lock as I felt his dick start to grow again against my leg. I reached in between us and grabbed onto his dick as we continued to kiss. I started stroking it up and down as I felt it getting bigger and harder in my hand. Kevin responded by grabbing onto my ass with both hands and holding me tight so he could grind into me. I broke the kiss first and stared into my friend's eyes. "You're really fucking hot, you know that Kevin?"

Kevin smiled. "And you're a really good kisser Kyle. But you probably knew that already haha"

"I did know that already" I laughed. "Do you know how badly I want you to fuck me right now?" I asked my friend.

"I'm starting to get a sense of how badly you want me to fuck you" Kevin responded playfully "After all you've been fantasizing about me for a month now allegedly."

I rolled Kevin onto his back while keeping my lips and body locked with his. As we continued to make out I felt Kevin's dick struggling to stand straight up and I felt my own cock starting to get hard as well. I broke our kiss once again and slid my way back down to Kevin's perfect Asian penis. "You don't mind if I suck on this a little again do you? I asked teasingly "We need to get you slickened up."

At this point I expected no protests from Kevin and engulfed his entire cock with my mouth before he could even respond. All he managed to get out was a meager, "Ok." Kevin's dick was raging hard at this point. I sucked up and down on his dick for a few minutes mostly because I loved the way his cock tasted, but also because I wanted to get as much saliva on it as possible. I took some time to lick all around his shaft and made sure to get the head of his dick nice and wet as well.

When Kevin was sufficiently lubed up, I took his dick out of my mouth and rolled onto my back. I reached behind me to grab a few pillows and slid them under my lower back to prop me up. Kevin seemed to get the hint and got onto his knees and scooted around to the foot of the bed to get between my bent legs. "So how do I do this?" Kevin asked, obviously having never fucked a guy before.

I opened the lube and squirted some out onto his finger. "Just take this lube and work it into my ass. I'm so fucking horny right now, it shouldn't take too much lube" I continued as I looked down at his dick, "Although based on your considerable size, don't be too generous" I laughed.

Kevin did as he was told and worked his lubed up finger into my asshole. I could tell he was a little unsure of himself at first, but soon he began working his finger in and out of my ass until it was nicely oiled. I leaned forward to put some lube on Kevin's dick as well. He bent forward to kiss me as I slowly jacked him off and worked the lube all over his dick.

I laid back down and stuck my feet up into the air and onto his shoulders. Kevin laughed, maybe at the sheer ridiculousness of this all, or maybe because he was nervous he had never done this before. "I can't believe we're about to do this" Kevin said shyly as he looked down at my waiting asshole."

"I can't either. But I'm fucking ready for it Kev. Fuck me. Please!" I begged. Kevin grabbed onto my ankles with both hands and scooted himself closer to me so he could line his cock up with my asshole. I lifted my head up a little to give his beautiful cock one last look before it disappeared into me. "OOOOOOOHHHHH FUUCK!!" I closed my eyes and cried as I felt Kevin's cock enter my asshole.

Kevin paused for a second. "Did I hurt you?"

I opened my eyes. "No man. It feels incredible. Don't stop!"

"Oh good" Kevin said as he pushed his dick the rest of the way into me.

"Now just hold it there for a minute. Let me get used to the size of your dick." I looked up at him. "How does it feel?"

"Your ass is tight dude." Kevin exclaimed. "The sensation is incredible. Much different from a pussy."

"I know right? You're lucky too Kev. It's been a long time since I've done this with a guy." Kevin began to slide his dick out of my ass, and then back in slowly. "Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass dude. And you look really hot naked, so that's a plus!"

Kevin smiled and laughed as he slowly began to fuck me. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of me a lot more easily and I could tell the lube, along with my natural horniness was starting to work its magic. Before long Kevin was sliding his cock in and out of me with ease and he began to pick up the pace. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I had literally been dreaming about this for the past month, and finally, my best friend and I were having sex together. I began moaning uncontrollably every time I felt the head of his dick hit my prostate. "OH FUCK KEV!! OH! OH! OHHHH! FUUUUUCK YES! FUUUUCKK MEEE!" I screamed at my new lover.

Kevin began to really go fast now, slamming his dick in and out of me with his balls slapping my ass with each thrust. Kevin's trade mark vocal-ness began. "OH FUCK KYLE! YOUR.. ASS... FEELS... SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Kevin began screaming for any curious neighbor to hear. He stared into my eyes as he continued his assault on my ass. "OH GOD KYLE! YOU LIKE THIS??? YOU LIKE GETTING FUCKED BY ME?"

I loved talking dirty. "OH SHIT YEAH KEV!! FUCK ME FASTER DUDE!! DONNNN'T... STOP..."

"I LOVE FUCKING YOU KYLE!! I LOVE FEELING MY COCK IN... YOUR... ASS..." Kevin moaned between thrusts.

Kevin bent my legs back and leaned down to kiss me while he fucked his cock in and out of me. I reached behind him to hold onto his ass as I opened my mouth to accept his tongue. While we kissed the only sounds in the room were our stifled moaning and the sound of Kevin's balls slapping against my ass. By this point Kevin was fucking my ass like it was a vagina. He was slamming into me as fast and as hard as he could and I was loving every minute of it. I held onto him tight as I felt my own orgasm starting to build within me. Every time Kevin's cock reached my prostate I felt my cum building more and more. "Let's try this" I said as I flipped Kevin onto his back. I felt his dick slip out of me as I got into position to straddle his crotch. I reached back behind me to grab his dick and put it back in my ass.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YES" Kevin screamed as I sat down and impaled myself onto his cock. "RIDE MY DICK BABY!!" I put each hand on Kevin's chest for support as I began to ride up and down on his cock. Kevin put his hands on each of my legs to hold on for support.

I started talking dirty to my new lover again "YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT KEV!! YOU LIKE THE WAY YOUR DICK FEELS IN MY ASS BABY??"

"OH GOODD YESS KYLE!! YOU WANT ME TO CUM INSIDE YOUR ASSHOLE?"

"OHHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I moaned as I bounced up and down on Kevin's cock. "YOU BETTER CUM INSIDE ME BABY!! OH GOD YES YES YES!! I THINK I LOVE YOU KEV!!" I screamed, unaware of what I was even saying.

Kevin responded by putting his hands on my shoulders and pulling me down to him for a kiss. Our tongues explored each other as I continued to thrust his dick in and out of me. "I THINK I LOVE YOU TOO KYLE!! FUUUUUCK!!" Kevin screamed. I could tell he was close and I felt my cum starting to rise as well. I broke our kiss and sat back up to continue riding his cock.

Kevin reached up and grabbed onto my dick to jack me off as he fucked me. That was the missing piece. I felt my cum continuing to build more and more until... "OHHH GOOODD! FUCK KEV!! I'M CUMMMMMMING" I tried to let out a warning as cum started to fly out of my dick and land all over Kevin's face and chest. Somehow I was able to keep riding my friend as I erupted all over him. A couple drops hit Kevin right in the face and he responded by sticking his tongue out to lick it off his lips. I had never seen a hotter site in my life.

Apparently Kevin hadn't either. "OH FUCK KYLE!! I'M GOING TO CUM RIGHT IN YOUR ASS. YOU READY FOR IT BABY???" Kevin moaned as he held onto my legs and began meeting me with his thrusts.

"YESSS KEVIN!! DO IT!! CUM IN ME LOVER!!"

"OHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT!! FUCK!! OHHHHHHahhhhhhhhhhh" Kevin screamed as he unleashed his cum deep into my asshole. I felt his cum filling me up inside. It is indescribable how much pleasure I felt at that moment. I looked down at Kevin, my best friend who had just gone all the way with me. He looked beautiful and I realized I was completely in love with him. Kevin held me still and buried his cock balls deep into my ass as the last jets of cum came rushing out of him. I leaned in and planted my lips on his, hoping to keep his cock buried in me forever. I felt all of my sticky cum in between us as I laid down on Kevin. We kissed passionately until I felt his cock slip out of my ass.

I was the first to speak. "I don't know about you Kev, but that was incredible. Best sex I've ever had."

Kevin was in complete agreement. "Shit Kyle. I've never had sex that good before with anyone. I think you have turned me gay haha."

"Shit Kevin, I think YOU converted ME. I never considered myself gay before. Maybe it's just the post orgasm talking. But I fucking love you. Like I am legit in love with you."

"That's so sweet Kyle" Kevin responded honestly "I think I love you too. I always considered you my best friend, but damn! We just took things up a notch!"

"Hahaha, we sure did Kev. I hope you liked it"

"A-Mazing"

I rolled off of Kevin and we cuddled in a spooning position and talked more about how much fun we had and about how neither of us could believe we hadn't tried this with each other before. We talked more until we slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we awoke in the same position. Two naked best friends, well rested after a night of passionate love making. I got out of bed first and went downstairs to make us some eggs and toast. Kevin came down a few minutes later. I was hoping he would have no regrets about anything that happened between us. I certainly didn't. "Hey there!" I said, trying not to sound awkward "I hope you're hungry."

Kevin laughed. "After the workout you put me through last night, I could eat a steak dinner!" I smiled. Oh good, I thought, Kevin seemed to have no regrets about having sex with me. "So what are we doing today?" he asked.

I looked outside. It was pouring rain. I smiled as a thought crept into my head. "Well, I wanted to go into the city with you and hit up the park, but it's pouring outside. Maybe instead we should just stay in and have sex all day."

Kevin smiled as he walked over to me in the kitchen. "Mmmmmmm that sounds good to me!" he said as we embraced in yet another kiss. This time, Kevin was definitely the one who kissed first.

The End

12