Kylee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into the hotel room and I stood in the doorway admiring her gorgeous ass. The dress fit her perfectly and I could see the cheeks of her bottom move against the fabric. She didn’t seem to be wearing anything underneath.

I shut the door and turned to offer my guest a drink. Kylee was standing stunned, her eyes glued to the television.

“Ohhh shit. Listen, I’m sorry about that…I just…well, I didn’t know you’d be so early.” I looked at my watch. “Is the party over already?”

“I called it off,” Kylee said, still watching the action on the television. An impossibly proportioned redhead was getting it from behind from an impossibly swollen Swede.

“You called it off? The whole party?”

She didn’t answer, eyes locked on the TV.

“Do you want me to turn that off?”

“NO!” she said. “I mean, no. But I would like a drink.”

I went to the mini bar, popped the top on a Coke and poured her one over ice. She smirked when I handed the drink to her.

“Not what I meant,” she said.

“I’ll add the rum in three more years,” I told her.

I took her hand and led her to the couch. Somehow, our little online encounter had served to break the ice. The sexual tension was still so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it, but there was less discomfort. We knew how the other felt. The question was how far this would go.

“Have you thought about where you’d like to eat?” I asked.

“No,” she said, only half paying attention to me. I could see the action on the television screen reflected in her eyes. “You choose.”

“It’s your night,” I reminded her.

“No rush,” she said. “I’d like to watch a little more of this, if that’s ok.”

I leaned back against the couch, letting my arm wrap around her on the couch back. Kylee leaned forward and I worried I had gone too far. But it was only to sit her Coke on the coffee table in front of us. Then she turned slightly, kicking off her shoes and pulling her legs under her. She wrapped both arms around my torso and lay her head against my chest.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned contentedly. Then she giggled.

“What’s so funny?”

“You must really like this movie,” she said. “Your heart is beating like crazy.”

I caressed her bare shoulder. “It’s not the movie.”

She reached out and gently patted the growing bulge in my slacks. “And this?” she asked. “Is this the movie?”

“Kylee, I’m not even looking at the movie.”

She rolled onto her back and looked up to see me gazing down at her. She touched my cheek. I leaned forward and kissed her lips.

I’ve kissed many women in my life. None affected me like Kylee. Her soft lips were tentative at first, almost asking me with her gentle pressure if she was doing it right. Then she either didn’t care or didn’t need my approval. She started kissing me for her own pleasure. Her lips closed around my lower lip and her tongue ran along the length of it. Her mouth opened and she accepted my tongue greedily, her own tongue dancing against it.

We pulled apart, both trying to catch our breath. It was an incredible kiss and my entire body was hard.

We spent the next hour or so just kissing – sitting and facing each other, lying on our sides on the couch, her lying on top of me. Neither one of us had removed a stitch of clothing. The movie had finished and Kylee was sitting on my lap, holding my face and moving her hips against my erection when her breath began to catch in her throat. Her eyes widened, then closed tightly and her hips rocked in sudden spasms as she shared her first orgasm with me.

I watched her face as she slowly returned to reality, breathing hard her breasts rising and falling against her chest. She caught me watching them. Face to face like this, it was hard to hide anything.

Without saying a word, Kylee reached up and slid the sides of her dress off her shoulders. She took the front of the dress in both hands and pulled it down slowly until her breasts were revealed to me. They were full and firm and womanly and her pink nipples were reaching out for me.

I looked into her eyes. Kylee was still breathing hard and every few seconds her breath would catch, just a little. Her eyes were liquid and full of emotion, but what emotion I couldn’t be sure. I’m not sure she could.

I leaned forward and captured Kylee’s left nipple between my lips and I felt the vibrations deep in her chest as she moaned in pleasure. Her hands went to my hair, then to the back of my head, pulling me tightly as I worked her nipple with my tongue. Circling it. Biting.

“OhGod,” I heard her say. Her hips started moving against me again and I was sure by now the slacks I was wearing would have to be permanently retired. But retired with dignity.

I cupped both full breasts in my hands and blew a stream of air on Kylee’s wet nipple. Her head tilted back as she moaned at the ceiling, then just as quickly tilted back down to watch what I was doing. She loved seeing my tongue on her nipples or sliding flat between both breasts. I gave her right breast its share of attention, even running my tongue underneath it and up into Kylee’s underarm.

She held my face as I kissed and tongued her breasts, working herself almost to another orgasm before my hands on her sides, just under her ribcage urged her to stand on the carpet in front of me.

Kylee looked a little hurt at first, like she had done something wrong. I pulled her face to mine and kissed assurance on her lips, then slid my hands downward. Kylee understood as the dress fell off her body and dropped to the floor.

I was right. She wore nothing under it. But there was still a surprise I hadn’t counted on.

Kylee’s pussy was shaved clean.

I must have been staring. Kylee slid one hand down her belly and tried covering herself.

“Is it…? Is something wrong…?”

I took her hand and kissed it, moving it away from her beautiful pussy. Then I turned her around and sat her on the soft couch. On my knees in front of her, I kissed Kylee from her ankle, up her smooth calf, lifting her leg so I could run my tongue against the sensitive skin on the back of the knee. She moaned, but didn’t take her eyes off me.

Slowly I kissed the inside of her thigh, stopping to bite gently, taste her skin with my tongue, rub my nose and cheek and fingers across the smoothness of her leg, before letting it fall gently over my shoulder.

Kylee was breathing hard. Her whole body was moving with the motion of her breath. I smiled up at her. Then I let my tongue split the seam of her wet pussy, slowly licking her from ass to clit in one long motion.

“Ohhh shittttt,” she said. Her hands were clenched at her sides. I took one of her hands and put it in my hair. I took the other hand, motioned for her to open it, and placed it over her breast. She moaned and started moving her hips against my face.

“Mmmm perfect, Kylee,” I told her, my voice muffled by her pussy. She pulled my head tightly against her and started fucking my mouth more earnestly. She caught herself moaning a couple of times and stopped herself. I pulled away from her pussy and she looked at me quizzically.

“I love it when you moan,” I told her.

She understood and relaxed, moaning and moving against me.

I slid a finger into her impossibly tight pussy. She was so wet and delicious as I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. I looked up and saw her eyes fixed on something over my shoulders and realized she was watching our reflection in the mirror on the wall behind the TV. Here I was, her teacher, Mr. Hanson, still fully clothed and eating her pussy while she sat naked on the couch in front of me. It must have triggered a fantasy because she began bucking her hips and climaxed. Loudly, I might add.

When Kylee came down from her orgasm she was shivering. It was almost as if she couldn’t catch her breath and I started getting worried she was having an asthma attack or something. She held one hand in front of her, then put up one finger as if to signal me to wait a minute. Slowly her breathing returned to a somewhat rapid normal. Kylee stood, took a sip of her Coke, and pushed the coffee table out of the way.

She then pushed me onto my back and lowered her naked body on top of me, kissing my lips, tasting herself on me.

“You fucker,” she whispered.

“Is that any way to talk to your teacher?”

I felt her hands on my belt, unbuckling it, then unfastening my slacks. She drew the zipper down quickly.

“I’ve already cum twice and you’re still dressed,” she said. Then added: “You fucker.”

I felt her warm hand reach in my silk boxer and grab my cock. It was easy to find.

“Wow,” she said. “I’ve always wondered what it felt like.”

I felt a cold shudder go through me. Shit, I had forgotten she was a virgin.

“Jesus Christ!”

“What?”

“Kylee, you’re a virgin.”

“Well, maybe only technically at this point.”

I tried to sit up, but Kylee made no effort to move. She was still stroking my cock with her hand in my pants.

“This makes everything a little different, don’t you think?”

“Why?” she asked. “We’re still the same people. We still want each other…don’t we?”

“You’re missing the point…”

“No, I think you are. I’m legal. I’m a high school graduate, a licensed driver and a registered voter, remember? Thanks to you, I’m still sober. More importantly, I’m a woman, I’m naked, I’m lying on top of you and I’ve got your cock in my hand.”

“You’re still one hell of a debater,” I told her.

“Master debater,” she said proudly.

“I can tell,” I moaned, feeling her gently stroke me as we argued.

“Look, Mr. H – Mitch, if it makes you feel better – you were always my favorite teacher. Not because I lusted after you, even though I did, but because you always cared. Always. You were always there when I needed encouragement. You taught me so much.” She leaned her lips in close to my face. “Don’t wimp out on me now when I need you the most.”

I put my hands in her hair and brought her face to mine, kissing her deeply. This was no child. I was making love to an incredibly intelligent, funny and beautiful woman – the combination I always thought I’d never find.

Kylee took her hand out of my pants long enough to straddle me and unbutton my shirt. She pulled it off me, kissing my shoulders, running her tongue along my collarbone, taking each nipple into her mouth in turn. I’d never had a woman suck my nipples before and I was going crazy. Then she looked down my torso and took a deep breath.

“I’ve been waiting too long for this,” she said, urging me to stand.

My pants fell as soon as I stood up. My cock was practically screaming, pointing out and up. Kylee, still kneeling, looked at it in fascination.

“Oh my fucking God,” she said, touching the head lightly, brushing her fingertips over the taut purple skin that looked like a ripe plum ready to burst with juice. She placed both of her hands flat against either side, sandwiching my cock between them. Then she rolled my cock between them gently. I was going nuts.

“Am I doing something wrong?” she asked softly.

“”MMMM God no,” I told her. “There is no wrong, baby. It’s whatever brings you pleasure.”

“No. This is about what brings you pleasure.”

She rubbed the head of my cock on her nipple, smearing it with precum. “God it’s so hot,” she said. Each act was a new discovery. She was loving it as much as me.

“It looks so smooth,” she said, rubbing the head against her cheek. I groaned. She smiled, placing the head against her lips and lightly stroking it there.

Then she pulled her lips away, a thin stream of precum all that was connecting her mouth to me. She licked her lips tentatively.

“Mmmm,” she finally said. “I like it.”

Sweat was running off my face now. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life and I still don’t know how I managed to keep from cumming prematurely. That would have really been impressive. Not.

Kylee smiled up at me. “Feel good?” she whispered, her soft hand wrapped around the shaft.

“You’ve got no fucking idea how good,” I told her.

She smiled such a beautiful smile that I wanted to reach out, pull her up and hold her against me. But she had other ideas. Opening her smile, Kylee sucked my cock into her mouth, moving her tongue against the bottom. Then she slid me slowly out, running her tongue around and around the head, licking up the precum she had sucked out.

“I hope I’m doing this right,” she said.

“There is no right or wrong,” I told her. “What you’re doing is magic.”

Kylee pulled me down to the carpet, pushing me onto my back. She then kneeled over my cock, ass up and head lowered, alternately sucking me into her mouth and licking up and down the sides of the shaft. The pleasure was more intense than anything I’d ever felt. To be honest, Kylee had no real cocksucking technique. But just watching her you could tell she was enjoying it. And I’ll take that over technique any day. Technique will come with experience. Nothing will ever match enthusiasm.

I finally had to pull Kylee away from my cock. “I’m sorry,” she said, as I held her naked body against mine. “I wasn’t doing it right?”

“Sweetheart, you were doing it so right you almost got a mouthful several times.”

She snuggled her nose against my neck. “What’s wrong with that?” she asked. “Think I’m not ready for it?”

“Maybe I’m the one who’s not ready for it.”

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed where I licked her again from head to toe. She was so delicious I couldn’t get enough of her. When I took a condom from the nightstand drawer, I figured it was time to give her one last chance to change her mind.

She took the condom packet from me and tore it open. The condom was another curiosity to her and she had to touch it and look closely at it. “I think you need to do this,” she said. “I’m not quite sure how it’s done.”

I let her watch as I pulled the condom over the head and unrolled it with my hand. She felt my sheathed cock and pumped it a few times, giggling as she made me groan.

“You’re sure? “ I asked.

She smiled and tucked her chin into her chest. “Fuck me, Mr. H.”

I rubbed my cock against her clit and the smile disappeared. She moaned, moving her hips against me. I pressed the head into Kylee’s wet pussy and she bucked her hips toward me, impaling herself swiftly on my cock. She made a little sound, kind of like a squeak and both her arms went around my neck. Her hips stopped moving. She was holding me in a death grip.

“Kylee? You ok, honey?” I asked, my arms around her, my fingers on the bare skin of her back.

She nodded into my neck and inhaled sharply. “That hurt a little bit,” she whispered.

“I’m sorry. Maybe we should stop…”

“No.” she said sharply. “Just hold me.”

I held her, kissing her hair. Her neck. She moaned and moved against me. Then again. Then her hips were moving with a gentle rhythm. My cock was still inside her. God she was tight.

Eventually she took her face out of my neck and lay back in the bed. I raised myself over her so I could look down at her body, so beautiful, underneath me.

I let her set the pace, moving her hips against my cock instead of thrusting into her. She got faster, writhing against me, squeezing my ass, pulling me deeper inside.

“Fuck me, Mr. H.” She was tossing her head side to side. “Goddamm it, fuck me hard.”

I started thrusting, moving deeper and pulling back out until just the head was inside her, then going deep. I put my arms under her knees, lifting her ass off the mattress and drove my hardness into her young pussy.

Kylee was watching me, her hands on my chest, moving up to my face, as if she wanted to make sure it was real this time.

“God Kylee, you’re so fucking beautiful,” I told her.

She came. I felt her pussy gripping my cock, listened to the sounds she was making, watched her breasts move against her body and I suddenly felt the fire erupt inside me. Groaning, bucking, sweating, crying, I came into my beautiful young student.

We lay for a long time in each other’s arms, chasing the drops of sweat as they rolled off our bodies. Kylee touched my face, my chest. She seemed amazed at the amount of cum I was able to produce and even more amazed that the condom held it. She loved holding my cock as it softened and she managed to maneuver down my body to lick me clean.

“Taste ok?” I asked when she slid back up and into my arms.

“Next time I want to get it before the latex and spermicide,” she said.

“Sorry I didn’t get you anything for graduation,” I told her.

Kylee laughed. “I’ve had relatives come in from all over the country to see me graduate,” she said. “Every one of them thought they should bring a gift. None of them really knows me. I think they got the gifts for themselves, not me.”

She kissed me lightly on the lips. “And you apologize for not getting me a gift.” She pressed her head into my chest. “You’re the only one who gave me what I really wanted.”

12