Kyle's Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle..."

"Trust me. No need for the shower today." I pull against the pink shorts, the black spandex. A perfect sight awaits me.

Once again, there is no middle ground between the white and tan. A perfect line of demarcation left by her bikini an long hours by the pool. Her bikini line is well trimmed, a single line of hair runs up her full mound. Smooth skin on either side. Her moans deepen as I trace her tan lines with my tongue.

"Hurry..." she whispers. I force her legs apart canting one knee out to allow for the tight spandex around her calves.

I introduce myself to her pussy with one long stroke of my tongue. Heather gasps and places one hand on my head. In that one stroke my tongue had peeled the folds back and revealed her fullness to me. I licked her again, long and slow. Heather is having none of it. She grabs my head and pulls my mouth against her clit.

"I need you. Now." I oblige.

I circle her clit with tongue in rapid motion before sucking on it, long and hard. I run my hands up and down her legs, smooth and firm. I grasp her clenched ass in both hands, smaller even than Christy's the night before. I break from her clit and run my tongue along her open lips. Still one hand is clasped on my head, the other against the wall.

"Oh God, Kyle..." she whispers, and her hips begin to move. I smile and return my tongue to her clit. I slide two fingers into her pussy, delighting in the warmth of the tight cavity. I begin to move them inside her, soft and slow.

She's panting, whispering my name. Whispering every cuss word in the book. I hook by fingers inside her as I suck again on her clit.

She doubles over on top of me, pulling my face tight against her clit. Her hips jut forward. I push my fingers as far up as they can go. With the other hand I reach up and grab at her breast, twisting her nipple between my fingers.

"Ok..." she says, giggling. "ok ok ok ok..." She pushes my head away. I look up at her and grin. I kiss the inside of her thighs as she relaxes against the wall. My own erection is pressing hard against my own spandex.

I stand up and spin her around. She moans and thrusts her ass out towards me. I look down at it, stark white and perfect in its form. I run my hand up her pussy, coating my fingers in her juices. She shudders as they run over her the entry to her ass. She looks back at me and bites her lip. I pull down the front of my shorts.

My watch alarm goes off.

I cannot believe this.

"What time is it?" Heather asks, her eyes wide. She looks at her own watch. She squeaks and pulls her sports bra back down. Grabs at her shorts. She stops when my erection is at her eye level.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry!" I pull her up.

"Please don't say that to me right now."

She grabs me, her hand tight around my shaft.

"I will make this up to you, I swear." She kisses the tip of my nose. Adjusts herself one more time. She's running across the field before I can say a word.

This is getting old.

-

I see Megan and Christy across the room at breakfast. They each give me pouty faces and winks. I smile back. It might be a grimace.

New campers arrive that day. I have a new co-counselor. Heather leaves that night, after another call from her dad. Turns out her mom is pretty sick, not doing well. She dies two weeks later. Christy leaves to give her moral support. The whole staff feels the loss.

I don't see either of them again until the last night of the summer.

-

The final groups of campers leave that morning. We clean the camp one last time. Batten down the hatches. Martin gives us one last speech. After ten weeks, it's the staff's turn to play.

The crumbling staff cabin strains to contain the party that night. Two and a half months of sequestered emotions and passion burst from their confines, and everyone is enjoying the ride.

I find Greg, the straight man of the entire crew, with a bottle of rum in one hand and a leggy brunette in the other. Turns out his girl finally made it down to see him. The man is beaming.

I accept some drinks and some hugs. I laugh a lot. I fend off some advances. I have a great time.

A sudden cheer breaks out, and my night explodes.

Standing in the middle of the crowd is Christy and Heather. They're beaming, and have never looked better. Matching white shorts. Loose, low-cut tops. Just enough make-up. Everyone is running up to them, hugging them, laughing, crying. I hang back, at the edge of the torchlight.

They make their way through the crowd, catching up with old friends. They reach the line of torches, looking around. I head over.

"I'm so glad you guys are back."

They squeal and jump in my arms.

"I'm sorry about your mom, Heather." She smiles, and I see hints of bags beneath her eyes.

"It's okay. We knew it was coming for a long time. It just hurt when it finally happened, you know?"

"Yeah. You look like you're doing well, though."

"Thanks."

"You look absolutely gorgeous." She beams.

"Thanks." I look at Christy.

"How are you doing?"

"Great now." She snuggles in close to me.

"You smell amazing." I laugh.

"First time in ten weeks."

She steps back. So does Heather. I see the look in their eye, but can't quite believe it.

"We left with a lot of unfinished business." They each take a hand and pull me around the outer edge of the torches. We move towards the trail to camp.

"What about everybody else?"

"We said what we needed to," Christy says.

"Besides," Heather squeezes my hand. "Everyone is here. No one is up at the cabins." I grin in the dark.

"Good with me."

We're almost running by the time we reach the girls' cabins. Christy throws open their door and we run into their room.

The mattresses have been pulled from the beds and spread across the floor. Thick blankets cover them. Candles on mirrored trays are spread around the perimeter of the room.

"Wow." I say.

"We wanted to prepare something for you," Heather says. I move into the room. The girls stay behind and close the door. Soft music begins to play. I take a deep breath. I feel a stirring deep in my gut.

"This is amazing..." I stop talking when I turn. Each girl is standing in her underwear. Skimpy thongs with lace bras, Heather in red, Christy in purple. The juxtaposition between their bodies threatens to overwhelm me.

They each slip on a pair of heels. With them Christy reaches my shoulder; Heather is almost equal my height.

"You were amazing to us both at the beginning of this summer..." Heather begins, moving forward.

"And we want to make sure you remember this for a long time," Christy finishes, her heels clicking on the wooden floors. I don't have anything to say. I look at the two of them, beautiful in the candlelight.

"You are beyond beautiful," I say, finding my tongue. I kiss Heather.

"Both of you." I move on to Christy. My lips linger. Her fingers stray up my sides. I wrap my hands around her bare back. They drift down to her ass, squeezing each cheek. Heather moves behind me. Her hands wrap around and unbutton my shirt.

I pull away from Christy when she is done and turn to face her. I kiss her as Christy removes my shirt. She works on my belt next. I step back so both women are in front of me. Heather kisses my chest as Christy releases my belt, then the buttons beneath it. She draws the zipper of my short down and pulls them off. She joins Heather in kissing my chest.

I run my hand over each of their backs. I marvel over their different forms of beauty. I moan as they pull my boxers off. I stand naked before them as they kneel before me. Before they can do anything, I drop to my knees as well. Christy raises an eyebrow. I kiss her.

"This needs to be fun for more than just me," I say. I kiss Heather and release her bra. Her bra drops, releasing their glorious charges. The tan lines have softened. I kiss each one before turning back to Christy. I do the same to her. Her breasts are smaller, but have a marvelous shape. She moans as I lick her nipple.

I sit back. We stare at each other. I move past them and lay on the mattresses. I gesture to Christy to come over. She crawls over, her breasts hanging. I reach behind her and pull down her thong, weaving it past her heels. I run a hand up her smooth legs, her muscular thighs, her trim and firm ass.

"I need you up here," I say, gesturing to my face. I look at Heather. I wink.

"You're next."

I lay back down on the mattress. Christy bounces over, full of life. She straddles my chest. She drops her breasts down to my mouth. I take them into my mouth one at a time, squeezing each as I do. I grab her ass and drag it forward, until her pussy is directly before my mouth.

Christy's is different than Heather's was at the beginning of the summer. Waxed smooth, I can't see a single hair. Her pussy is small, her lips tight. I grin and bend my mouth to the task at hand.

I feel a tender kiss on at the base of my shaft. Then Heather's tongue dragging up it to the tip. My legs tense and I moan into Christy's pussy.

"Kyle, do that again," she whispers. She moves her hips against my mouth as she says it. I run my hands up her tight abdomen and squeeze her breasts, reveling in the feeling.

Heather has moved her attentions solely to my tip. She kisses it, quick, darting movements. She swirls her tongue around it, then takes my entire shaft into her mouth in one swift move. I groan and shove my tongue into Christy's pussy. She gasps and grinds her hips onto my face. I grab her ass and pull the cheeks wide. I lick her from front to back, my tongue teasing her asshole. She drives her pussy onto my mouth, gritting her teeth.

Heather moves her mouth up and down my shaft. Her movements are quick, decisive. I struggle to keep my hips still. Christy grabs both her breasts and squeezes her nipples before I do the job for her. Her hands move down to my hair. She rubs my head as I go down on her, then drags her nails across my scalp. I tighten my grip on her nipples in response. She cries out and clutches my head, her body tightening on top of my. Her pussy contracts against my mouth, and I shove my tongue in her as deep as I can.

She collapses to the side, and I lean up to look at Heather. She looks up and smiles at me, her mouth still wrapped around my shaft. I reach for her. She gives me one long last lick before sitting up and grabbing my hand in hers. She stands up and lowers her thong. She kicks it off and stands over me, straddling my chest. I pull her legs towards my face. She resists. With a smirk she turns around and kneels over my cock.

Heather takes my shaft in one hand and lines it up at her entrance. With the other she strokes the inside of my thigh. With one slow move, she takes me inside of her. I gasp as her pussy strikes the bottom of my shaft. She moans and swirls her hips. As she grinds herself down on top of me, she looks back and bites her lip. She draws one finger across her breast.

"Shit that's hot," Christy mutters. I can't tear my eyes off of Heather to respond. She continues to ride me. Her eyes stay locked on mine. I reach for her ass, small and supple. I squeeze it, kneading it in time to her movements.

Christy runs her hand along my chest. Put a finger on my mouth. I kiss it. She runs her hand to my throat. Her lips follow. I turn to her and we kiss as Heather continues her ministrations. She stops and pushes down on me, squeezing my shaft. I moan into Christy's mouth.

Heather turns to face me. Her pussy leaves my cock for a needful moment. We lock eyes again over Christy's blonde hair. I run my hands up her torsos, taking her breasts in my hands, squeezing them against my palms. They still feel perfect.

Heather begins to move again, this time with a greater sense of urgency. She closes her eyes and gasps as she moves, slamming her pussy down on top of me. Christy pulls away from me and kneels next to her friend. Heather stops her slamming and grinds in to me once more. Christy whispers into her ear.

Heather grabs my sides in a tight grip. Her hips buck in frantic movements as Christy continues to whisper, a smile on her face. She lowers one hand to Heather's clit and moves her fingers in tight, quick circles. Heather throws her head back and moans, a harsh, ragged sound. Her pussy contorts around my shaft. I grab her hips and push up into her, but stay under control. Christy leans down and bites her nipple. Heather grins down on me harder, the muscles in her neck straining. She releases my sides and collapses back, her chest heaving. Christy grins down at me.

"Nice work. But I think it's finally your turn, isn't it?" She takes my shaft in one hand and leans forward. I grab her shoulder and push her back to the mattress. Startled, she looks at me. I grab her legs, massaging the muscles before pushing them back over her head. She beams from between them.

"I have wanted this for so long," she whispers. I plunge into her, slamming the base of my shaft against her pussy. Still soaking wet from her earlier orgasm, she takes me with ease. She wraps one leg around my waist, the other locks against my shoulder. She keeps her eyes on my face as I pound into her.

Heather comes from behind and presses her body against mine. Her firm nipples dig against my shoulder blades. She licks my ear as drive her best friend into the mattress.

Christy gasps, begs for more. Heather wraps her arms tight around my chest. She bites the back of my neck. I slam into Christy with all the power I have. I grab one of her breasts with my hand, squeezing hard. She opens her mouth and drops her head back.

"Christy..." I say, unable to finish.

"Explode inside me Kyle, I want you to so ba..." she moans as release into her. I push inside of her unwilling to ever escape. Heather's scrapes my chest with her nails. Bites my shoulder.

I collapse on top of Christy when I finish. Her pussy is still twitching around my shaft. She moves her hips against mine. I push in one last time, and she moans.

"Thanks," I whisper. "Both of you."

Christy put her hand against my face. Heather massages my back.

"Thank you," she purrs. "You treated us better than any other guy ever has at this camp. We wanted to show you our appreciation."

"I have never felt so appreciated in my life." I pull out of Christy, careful not to hurt her. I collapse on the mattress next to her and pull Heather down next to us. I lay between two beautiful women and look admire what they have put together.

"I'm glad the room didn't burn down," I say, and Christy laughs.

"Why do you think we were so anxious to get you back here?"

She pushes herself up and wriggles across the room for my enjoyment. She blows at the candles one by one, and I drink in the view. Her blonde hair a mess, her body tanned and toned. I can see muscles ripple through her ass and thighs as she bends down by the table by the door. I am entranced until she moves behind us. I snuggle Heather closer to me and tilt up her chin.

"Hey gorgeous," I whisper.

"Hi," she responds. We kiss long and slow. A small hand rubs my hair.

"I leave to do all of the work, and this is how I'm repaid?" We break the kiss. Christy is smiling at us, no trace of anger on her face. The room is dark.

"I bet the stars are gorgeous right now," Christy says, snuggling back down beside me.

A sudden thought.

"I bet there's no one down by the Hobies, right?"

Heather giggles. Christy bolts up next to me.

"That is a phenomenal idea. Let's go!"

We jump up from the mattresses. I pull up my shorts. The girls kick off their heels and wrap towels around themselves. We run out of the cabin, sprinting across the quiet camp. The moon lights our way. The girls duck into the bathroom for a moment. Hygiene, you know?

We wind through the cabins, cut across an open field, and race across the sand. Tucked in a far corner of the camp are our six Hobie Cats, small catamarans that fly across the water. We jump on one, the stretched canvas of the trampoline a perfect platform for our stargazing. We assume the same prone positions as in the cabin, Christy and Heather on either side of me.

None of us speak for a few minutes. The stars are blazing and fill the sky. The breeze is cool off the water.

"Perfect," I whisper. Christy giggles. Heather sighs.

A finger, I'm not sure whose, traces the waist of my shorts. I smile as another hand reaches for my button. I turn Christy's face to mine and kiss her. My shorts are off in seconds. The towels are tossed to the side. The night attains a new level of perfection.

The pale skin of each girl is stark in the moonlight. I use the dim light to guide my hands from Heather's plump breasts to Christy's firm ones. Heather pulls me to her for a kiss, and I'm shocked by her intensity. She breaks it and stares into my eyes. Even in the darkness I see the lust. I kiss her again as Christy bounces in front of me on her hands and knees. She kisses my throat, my chest, my stomach. Her tongue circles my pubic hair before she takes me into her mouth. I groan into Heather's mouth.

She pushes me back to the trampoline as Christy continues. I want to taste her. I need to have my tongue inside her. I reach for her, but Heather smiles and keeps me away.

"Her first," she says, reaching for her friend. Christy looks up and grins. She jumps up and moves so she straddles me on her knees.

"You want him to finish with you?" Heather smiles and nods. Christy pecks her on the cheek.

"He's all yours." She backs up until her amazing ass is just above my face. I grasp it as her mouth returns to my cock. I spread her cheeks apart and attack her pussy. She groans and pulls up from my cock.

"I love every inch of you," I say, running my tongue from her clit to her asshole. She squeaks as I spend a moment's time there. My hands run up and down her ass, over her legs, they reach under and grab her breasts. I squeeze them, adoring their feel. Christy keeps up her end of the bargain, her hand and mouth busy on my shaft. She starts bucking her hips. Her ass clenches above me. I stick two fingers deep inside of her. She shudders. Her hips move faster. I glance over at Heather. One hand is squeezing a breast, the other is tapping against her thigh. I need to move fast.

I push my body lower so Christy's clit is directly above my mouth.

"You're amazing, beautiful," I say. I pull her clit to my mouth and pull my fingers from her pussy and start massaging her asshole. Her entire reacts. She pulls up from my cock, gasping. Her hands stretch down my legs, grasping them along the way. My ring finger, well lubed, slips past her tight ring. My tongue flits in circles around her clit. Christy's entire body tenses.

"Yes, yes yes yesyesyes..." she whispers. My free hand reaches and grabs her breast, my fingers twist her nipple. Her breathing comes in ragged gasps. She reaches back and shove three fingers deep into her pussy. I push my ring finger deeper.

Once more, her entire body tenses. Her ass clenches down around my hand, her pussy spasms above my face. I pull my hand from her breast and run it along her rippling abdomen.

She collapses on top of me and pushes my head away.

"That was... that was..." she's gasping. I roll her off me gently and turn to Heather. The younger girl leaps on top of me, kissing me and pulling me closer. My cock slides into her without resistance. She adjusts on my lap and grinds her pelvis into mine.

Our eyes are closed, our lips locked. She tightens as a minute orgasm ripples through her. She pushes me down to the trampoline, her hands pressing down on my shoulders. She rides me in earnest, moving her hips back and forth. I run my hand down her face. With the other I grasp one of her jiggling breasts. We continue like that for some time.

When she stops for a breather, I seize the initiative. I pull her to me and her over to her back. Now I pin down her wrists as I take control. I slam into her again and again, pulling far out before ramming full into her once more. She's gasping in time to my thrusts. I kiss her again. Our bodies are on fire. The gentle breeze kisses my skin. I roll to the side so Heather can feel it as well. I grab her ass and she my hip. We pull ourselves into each other in a frenzy.