Kylie and Danni Team Up

Story Info
The sisters play tag with a stud.
2k words
4.15
9.2k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Note- This is not a true story but a tribute to those mentioned herein.

xxx

Danni felt sorry for her older sister as Kylie turned fifty without a regular partner or pending marriage. She had announced to the press that she had never been happier as she released her new album and performed live onstage again. Danni however knew her sister well and knew that she possessed a healthy sex life and must be missing the intimate side of things. She felt inspired and arrived in London from Australia with a wicked plan in mind.

x

Jonathan gulped as he tensed at the binds on his wrists and sniffed the air. His blindfold was not uncomfortable but did the trick as he could see nothing, but his nose detected expensive scent. Barely two hours before he had been drinking in a bar in Soho when he had welcomed the attention of the dark haired Aussie girl with the big false tits and sunglasses. They had enjoyed each others company and when she suggested a night cap at her West London home he readily agreed. Once in the expensive house they had necked and smooched on the large couch and drank some more. He wasn't sure what was in the drink but he saw the room spin and the next thing he knew was that he was stripped naked and seated in an armless easy chair with plush upholstery.

"What gives?"

Both sisters were butt naked in their Jimmy Choo stretch over the knee thigh high boots as they loomed over him. Seriously erotic, the black stiletto heels had a five inch rise with an almond toe and side zip. The women seemed to be ageless as they strutted around the large room of Kylie's £4,000,000 house in Chelsea, enjoying their wanton nudity.

"Fun time." Grinned Danni as she turned to her sister. Only five feet in her bare feet the boots helped the pint sized pop princess who stood with hands on hips, her fabulous legs apart. Her blue eyes twinkled as she fussed with her blow waved blonde tresses which sat on her shoulders. Plump of lips and high of cheekbones she smiled to herself. Her pubes were perfectly trimmed back to a tiny triangle just atop of her shaven pussy which protruded tantalisingly from the centre of her upper thighs. Medium sized breasts were in stark contrast to her dark haired sister who was just a shade taller.

"Ready sis?" Asked Kylie.

Danni was a slim blue eyed brunette who had a hot cleavage formed from her 32C cup boobs that hung heavy on her chest. Wide of hips and flat of stomach she had smoothly shaven labia that glistened with moisture from her increased passion. She watched Kylie saunter over to another plush seat, her award winning bod rolling from side to side as she tottered on her high heeled boots. Danni was always amazed at the nigh on perfect lift and separation of her buttocks.

"Can you hear me?" Said the perplexed young man as he cocked his head.

He felt rather than saw the presence of Danni who bent over him and gazed at his smooth skinned cock that hung flaccid between his thighs. She dragged her scarlet fingernails up his abdomen taking great care to avoid contact with his groin.

"Fuck!" He moaned and his prick began to shift on his left thigh.

With his hands behind him secured to the chair back his hairless chest expanded to show off impeccable pectorals. Exceptionally lean and wiry his body was taut and toned. Danni licked her palm and put her fist around his throbbing cock and kneaded the firm flesh, sliding it up and down the meat of his shaft. She pursed her lips and blew a hot stream of air on his glans that caused his cock to become rock hard. Her tongue flicked out over the tip and made him shiver at the delicate touch. Then she flattened her tongue and made one continuous lick up the whole length.

"Ugh, so good." He moaned.

Her lips wrapped around the spongy head and sucked it with loud slobbers, her spit dribbling down his underside to his balls. Slowly she pushed her face down and swallowed the slick tool and her cheeks puffed out as she picked up the pace and bobbed her head up and down. Her huge tits swayed as she held his ball sack and his erection gained new thickness.

"Yeah, suck it babe."

Danni relaxed her throat and inhaled through her nostrils as his cock head bumped the back of her throat. Her nails dug into his thighs as she rammed her face at him and gurgled on his length to her hearts content. Her pussy grew ever wetter and she could no longer ignore her own needs. Danni winked at Kylie who looked on with rapt concentration as her sibling turned her back to the helpless man and straddled his lap. She knew her younger sister had a penchant for being in control. The sizzling brunette closed her willowy thighs and trapped his erection between her legs and rubbed his length with her creamy flesh.

"Fucking hell!"

She moved up and down with agonising slowness as she wanked his shaft with her upper thighs, just where her flesh met the top of her over the knee boots. Looking down she grinned as his cock head emerged up through her clamped legs purple and swollen. Her hands reached out behind her and rested on his chest as she bent backward and dug her heels in the carpet, squeezing his cock tighter at the succulent base of her Mons pubis.

"Fuck me, please fuck me!" Pleaded Jonathan, his need becoming an ache.

Danni turned back to face the good looking man with the shock of fair hair as he tilted his head up. She shifted on his groin and lowered her damp cunt onto his cock, just letting the very tip inside her slit. She counted to three in her head and then pushed down with her hips, taking in his length to the halfway point.

"Nice cock, honey." She said in a low voice.

He yearned for her to drop all the way down and his butt moved upwards in an attempt to drive up inside her desirable muff.

"Hey now! I'm fucking you, lover."

Danni lifted up and his boner slipped out, driving him crazy.

"Okay, okay." He agreed with his knob pointing straight up.

Again she sat on his rigid eight incher and plunged down hard and fast taking him balls deep. She held him inside her pussy and hesitated, loving the wonderful sensation of her cock filled cunt. Moving her pelvis back and forth she vigorously rode his cock with deep and rapid thrusts, her firm butt slamming into his groin. Her hands moved to his shoulders for a better purchase as she quickened her riding motions on his rigid pole.

"So good, so good." She intoned as her pussy felt every bump and ridge of his pole.

Kylie had widened her boots and had one hand between her thighs, cupping her tingling pussy while her other hand fondled her tits. Danni slowed and stopped with his prick embedded inside her juicy cunt and rotated her hips, grinding herself on him with immense pleasure. Then she rose up suddenly leaving his shiny tool bobbing in mid air, the big blue vein pulsing down one side of the quivering stalk.

"No!" He protested, desperate for her to continue and struggled at the silk scarves that bound his wrists.

Danni beckoned Kylie to join them and the pocket sized blonde ambled over and got down on her knees before him. Jonathan sensed another presence, and a different scent,

"Is there someone else?" He asked.

Without a word Kylie took him in her pouting plump lips, savouring his sweat and Danni's pussy juice which made for an intoxicating mix. She pushed her ash blonde tresses back and with careful deliberation swirled her tongue around the fat head. Her eyes closed as she became lost in the moment, licking and sucking as he rocked in his seat.

"Mmm."

She sucked and devoured him, pulling and locking deep in her throat, her perfect white teeth scraping his skin as she retreated. He moaned as his hardness hit her throat and she hummed as his cock pulsed inside. Then she used a softer approach and gave little butterfly licks all over his top half as she played with his balls.

"Who is that?" He wondered.

Wishing for her pussy to be eaten the feather light Australian sat on his face and he focused on the warmth that radiated from her wet aching pussy as he met her with his mouth. He dipped his tongue into her exposed slit and tasted her wetness. Kylie dragged her bottom to and fro across his offered tongue, lost in her unbridled lust for physical contact. The diminutive blonde pushed down and shuddered as he stabbed at her folds with a youthful exuberance.

"Yeah, baby yeah!" She panted as she held his head in her hands.

Jonathan detected an accent as she uttered words that meant nothing as her pert lower body pressed into his face with sheer and utter delight. Kylie looked at the young stud and wanted his splendid cock inside her. She flung her left thigh high boot over his right leg and let his stiff cock sink in. Her juices ran out of her filled cunt and bathed his balls as she started to rise and fall with short motions designed to rub her pelvic bone on his groin.

"So...big!" She sighed.

Her back arched as the toes of her boots pointed into the carpet by his feet and she fucked him with unfaltering bounces. The pleasure was indescribable as the intense pressure on her hard clitoris built her passion. Her arms reached to grip the back of the chair as she bent forwards and slid on his cock, her legs thrashing alongside his thighs. One heavy down thrust even caught Kylie by surprise as her own exertion brought on her orgasm and she screamed in ecstasy. Danni watched with interest and joined them intending to finish him off.

"Come on, sis."

Kylie dismounted and shook her head from side to side to clear her mind, while Danni dribbled spit onto her hands and coated her big tits. She dropped to her knees and slid his prick between her tits and squeezed them together. They both moaned as she rocked her body up and down his length, coating his shaft as she did so. His sperm was rushing through his cock as he felt his balls contract.

"Fuck!"

Kylie joined in and then they both sucked him at the same time as they sat on either side of the floor by the chair. His thighs were lightly brushed as they planted two pairs of lips on his upright pole. They licked his cock with alternate swipes. As Danni went from base to head on the right her sister moved from head down the other side. Both made sure to start and finish just at the sensitive ridge under the mushroomed head which made him insane with frustration.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Jonathan tensed and at the precise moment of climax the sisters held him by the base of his pulsating prick and he erupted in a ruined orgasm. Without the friction of physical contact his cock sent ropes of semen three feet into the air in the most intense orgasm of his life. Both pleasure and pain from his aching balls and lack of stimulation made him thrust out his chest and buck his hips. "Holy shit!" He shouted as his cock began to soften and go limp between his legs.

He blinked as the blindfold was finally removed from his sweaty brow and he focused on the two grinning beauties, naked and in fuck me boots.

"I don't believe it! Kylie! And Danni! I've been Minogue'd!"

The two women gave their radiant smiles and made a high five slap of hands.

"Thanks a bunch sis." Said Kylie in her Australian brogue.

"Don't mention it, it was my pleasure." END

123z
123z
817 Followers