Kylie and Dannii Get Blacked

Story Info
The sisters team up for an interracial threesome.
3.3k words
3.95
9.6k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- This is pure fiction. But you knew that already. Contains passages of incest.

xxx

London, Summer 2018.

x

While younger sibling Dannii was visiting Kylie in London the two hot and single singers had teamed up for an erotic liaison with a young Londoner. Both had enjoyed themselves thoroughly and had promised each other to do it again. It was on the preliminary rehearsals for Kylie's pending world tour on the back of her successful comeback album that the occasion arose for their next adventure. The diminutive blonde was in high spirits since she had turned fifty and had been relieved at the positive reaction from the general public for her new music.

"I see what you mean, sis."

The pocket sized pop princess adjusted the strap of her black tank leotard as she craned her neck in the direction of her sisters pointing finger. Her lithe figure had been poured into the stretchy outfit of nylon and spandex as she warmed up on the large gym floor. Dannii looked trim in her own leotard with the mock mesh at the shoulders and hips as she stretched her bare legs at the knee.

"Check out those abs."

For her complex stage routines Kylie wanted only the fittest and youngest dancers and the laborious rehearsing and recruitment had gotten close to the end. The room was alive with various dancers and choreographers as rehearsals reached new heights. Dannii had helped enormously and only one spot remained to be filled in the male selection. Her head had been turned by a rather good looking hunk who was one of the final choices. Shaven headed and six feet two the black dancer hailed from Southern France and had the obligatory chiseled frame and developed shanks. With deep brown eyes and charming smile he had the type of demeanor that never failed to stir the hearts of most females. His dulcet tones also had a romantic French lilt that had the dark haired Aussie weak at the knees as they engaged in small talk.

"Wanna go for it?"

Kylie nodded enthusiastically and giggled in her infectious manner. The pair of horny women planned their next move and decided that their illicit fun would take place on the following Sunday.

x

Located in Chelsea Kylie owned a comfortable abode that had set her back four million pounds, and she had spent an extra half million on an elevator that served all levels. Leroy duly arrived at six on the designated afternoon expecting a final interview with Dannii about the position of tour dancer. Dressed casually in navy trousers and light blue shirt he was led up to the fourth floor by an aide and was told to wait. The rectangular room had the west wall adorned with a dozen gold records, the rewards for a successful singing career to Kylie.

"You found the place then?"

The tall young twenty year old stood up as he heard the familiar voice of Kylie Minogue. What surprised him was the unexpected sight of the five foot blonde standing in her red and black soft chemise bra and hip high matching panties, high heeled pumps on her feet.

"Oh, yeah. No problem, Mademoiselle Kylie. Er...were you still expecting me to come?"

Leroy fidgeted in his flat heeled black shoes as his eyes betrayed his thoughts. Her blow waved ash blonde locks framed her pretty face with the high cheekbones as she smiled broadly. The sex kitten had quite long legs in proportion to her lack of height and her hips had a sensual curve that led the eye to her adorable mound between her upper thighs.

"Oh yes, I am expecting you to come tonight, definitely."

Her eyes twinkled with a wicked look that also betrayed her thoughts.

"I hear this is the hottest Summer in England since 1976. I feel so much cooler in my underwear. Do you like it?"

She spun around and wiggled her award winning posterior for the stunned man who was temporarily lost for words.

"Drink?" She asked in a matter of fact way. "This way honey."

He followed her meekly as she sauntered into the adjoining room, her hips swaying and her buns rolling as she went. Her buttocks had perfect symmetry as she placed one heel in front of the other and she looked at her visitor slyly to make sure he got an eyeful.

"Am I still up for the role?" He asked.

"My hope is you can get it up, yes."

Kylie tilted her head to one side as she ushered him into a well lit room, her gaze fixed on his tight butt.

x

Dannii had spent all afternoon getting ready and admired herself in the full length mirror in her room. Her enhanced 32 C cup tits were practically bursting out of her black push up lace bra as she turned side on to look at her own reflection. The blue eyed brunette was pleased with her flat stomach and wide hips and ran the tips of her fingers across her belly. Satisfied she sought out her older sister and looked around in vain as she went throughout the house on her five inch stilettos.

"Oh baby! Oui! Magnifique!"

Dannii grinned and followed the tell tale sounds of a male in a state of enjoyment and peeked around the open door of Kylie's bedroom. There she was on all fours, crouched over the naked ebony form of Leroy, who was flat on his back.

"So, you started without me. Shame on you."

Kylie removed her wet lips from the upright cock of Leroy which shone with her saliva and grinned sheepishly.

"There's p!entry enough for two babe, believe you me. Come on over."

The pint sized blonde resumed her enthusiastic blow job with audible slurps as Dannii knelt next to her on the king sized bed. Kylie swept an errant strand of her hair behind her right ear as she gave a broad lick from the base of the thick ebony shaft up to the mushroom shaped crown. Leroy looked down his wide nose and gawped as he received a hands free cock sucking from the blue eyed woman.

"The two of you?" He said with amazement as Dannii came cheek to cheek with her sister and they both poked out their tongues.

The nude man groaned loudly as two pairs of fulsome red lips clamped on either side of his rigid nine inches of manhood and proceeded to slide up and down in perfect sync. The sensitive flesh of his boner being nibbled and licked made his toes curl downwards as he snapped his head back into the lush pillows.

"Mmm, he tastes so good," purred Kylie as she looked into the eyes of Dannii. "What do you think?"

"Don't interrupt me when I'm eating." Answered Dannii who pursed her lips and kissed the shiny purple head lovingly over and over.

She passed the baton and Kylie did the same, her lips lingering at the ridge where the head ended and the shaft began.

"You like two mouths on your big thing?" Purred Dannii.

"You bet! Absolument!"

Dannii took over and took the plunge and drove her mouth down the top four inches of man meat and drooled out either side of her gaping mouth, her spit dribbling down to his shaven balls.

"Fuck!" He cried as he grabbed fistfuls of the crisp sheets.

With her eyes tight shut the stacked brunette sank down and gagged as she took as much of his cock as possible down her throat, raptly watched by her older sister. With energetic bobs of her head Dannii sucked the fat cock hands free and her long hair made a curtain on his smooth belly as her face met his groin.

"That is so hot." Said a jealous Kylie who had her right hand down the top of her panties.

Her fingers found her damp pussy and danced across her slit as she licked her lips hungrily. Finally Dannii surfaced and knelt back so that Kylie could get in on the action. She spat dramatically on Leroy's cock head and then devoured him with gusto.

"Nice one, sis." Said the darker haired one with her hand down inside her panties.

Kylie slobbered and coughed as she attempted deep throat on the impressive prick and did not protest as Dannii grabbed her head and forced her downwards. Leroy was unable to resist and thrust his pelvis in an upward direction and humped her face. Every muscle in his ripped body tensed and then flexed.

"Just how bad do you want this part honey?" Wondered Dannii.

"About as bad as YOU want this piece?" He retorted with an air of superiority.

"You naughty boy!"

Both women playfully slapped his erection and chuckled as it bounced this way and that. Then they stood side by side next to the bed and removed their tops. Danni, being the bigger of the two, shook her boobs and Leroy looked on mesmerise as they jiggled from left to right. Kylie bent at the waist and peeled her panties down over her firm ass and stepped out of them with an air kiss at the aroused man on the bed.

"Wanna piece of this?" She asked with her pinky finger at the corner of her mouth.

Before he could respond Dannii dropped her panties too and kicked them into the air. She stuck her butt out and put her hands on her hips in a seductive pose.

"Or maybe a piece of this?" She grinned and fluttered her long lashes.

She held her chin up and also blew him a big kiss and he looked from one to the other. Kylie had a fine set of downy pubes covering her adorable slit that pouted out plump and inviting from under. Her slightly taller sister had a shaven pussy which protruded from between her parted legs and glistened with a sensuous sheen.

"I want that big, black log inside of me. Now!"

Dannii hopped up onto the bed and sat down firmly on the welcoming lap of the young dancer. She raised her right leg up and dug her heel in the soft mattress as she fished for his stiff cock and put the fat tip to her slippery slot. With a big sigh she dropped her leg and let his dick slide into her hot pocket and closed her eyes.

"Oh shit! So fucking big!"

Dannii lifted up with her hands palms down on his belly and hovered suspended over him as she composed herself. Then slowly she sank down and allowed his rod to steadily penetrate her sopping cunt. Her soft folds stretched out as he pushed up and held out his big hands to hold onto her thighs. Dannii started to lift up and lower her body as she rode on his massive cock. She turned to Kylie who looked on wide eyed as her sister's pale bum ground into the man's coal black groin.

"That is so erotic. How is it?"

Dannii moved her pelvis in tiny rotations as she moved on the hot cock and muttered with approval. Leroy dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her legs, urging her to move faster. She got the message and leaned forwards and humped his boner with quick and shallow strokes.

"Oh, goodness. It's filling me up!"

Dannii kissed the man hard on the mouth as she fucked him, a single tear leaking from her eye. She froze as he finally thrust up all the way and buried his entire length inside her. Kylie moved in close and put her middle finger into the puckered asshole of her sister who moaned softly.

"Let me taste your pussy."

The horny blonde removed the gleaming prick and held it to her lips and sucked on the swollen head. She leaned back and a thick string of her spit kept her connected to his glans for a second until it broke.

"Put it back in quickly!"

Dannii shifted her rump and began to fuck the lucky man with a renewed vigour. Her cunt had become sufficiently slick enough to take most of his hard cock and she loved each and every thrust home. Kylie became frustrated and playfully shoved her younger sibling several times until she reluctantly lifted off the wonderful cock.

"Go ahead."

The tiny blonde straddled the massive frame of the black man and fed his prick into her steamy pussy. She gasped and her medium sized tits heaved as she accepted his impressive log into her tight muff.

"Big dick! Big dick!" She intoned over and over as she gently moved her hips to and fro.

Leroy looked at her petite frame riding him with some amusement, intrigued by her valiant attempts to fuck him like a cowgirl. Then he gulped as his face was smothered by Dannii who sat on him and squirmed her pussy mound on his mouth. He held her buns as his tongue found her damp quim and flicked at her with rapid swipes.

"Lick that pussy boy."

Dannii bit her lower lip as her aching pussy was licked and flicked at, then leaned to her sister who faced her so they could kiss. The three of them rocked on the bed in a lewd unison and the room was filled with the sounds of groaning and moaning.

"Let's switch," suggested Kylie who let Leroy slide out of her soaked cunt.

They moved around and the blonde got on her back and let the big hunk settle between her splayed out legs. He rested on his elbows as his huge cock pointed like an ebony hose at the gaping pussy of Kylie. His ass tightened and two adorable dimples appeared as he entered the cunt of the eternal pop princess.

"Alors!" He cried as he sank in with surprising ease.

His upper body was half raised as he grabbed her by the ankles and held her supple pins out horizontally. Her light haired muff split in two as his black hose moved in and out of her cunt. She screamed and writhed as he gave her deep thrusts that saw him stay embedded inside her for a tantalising second before he reared back for a fresh, hard stab home.

"What a fantastic bum!" Said Dannii with sheer admiration as she cupped his flexing buns.

His body was solid as the brunette ran her hands all over, her pussy aching for further attention. Kylie was in heaven as she was royally screwed, her lightweight body pinned to the bed by furious hammers from the hot buck between her legs.

"Best fuck in a long time. I love black cock!"

Dannii moved around and kissed Leroy who temporarily stopped his thrusting and pawed at her hefty boobs. He pulled out as Kylie got up and let her sister take her p!ace. The bed felt damp under her as Dannii opened her legs and pointed her stilettos to the ceiling. Kylie took the big hose of Leroy and she sucked her own juices from his cock before he flattened his frame atop of Dannii.

"Fuck my brains out and the job is yours."

He wasted no time and gave the wanton brunette his best moves as he fed her his entire nine inches. With soft whimpers from deep within her bosom Dannii wrapped her arms and legs around his hard body and took it all with relish. Kylie fringed her pussy alongside and watched with fascination as her sister was fucked silly.

"YES, YES, YES!" She yelled, her face buried in his right shoulder.

A constant trickle of perspiration ran down his ass crack as his backside became a blur. Likewise a light foaming coated Dannii's pussy as he gave her piston like thrusts with an unfaltering forcefulness. Jealous and horny Kylie got up into a doggy style position and wiggled her award winning posterior at the rampant stud. Torn between the pair of them he shifted from the darker to the lighter and mashed his groin to Kylie.

"Ruff!" She barked as he looked down at two perfect halves of her bottom, lily white and smooth.

He ran midnight black log up her crack before lining up the tip with her cunt hole. Her head dipped as she braced herself, then she threw her hair back as he gradually pushed inside her. He pulled her back assertively and impaled her on his rock hard prick and held her still.

"Is that role mine?" He said completely still, his cock firmly in her wet pussy.

"Move you bastard!"

Sweat ran in her eyes as Kylie was gripped hard, unable to move on his bone. He grinned as he remained motionless and knew the anguish the blonde felt as she yearned to be fucked.

"Can't hear you. Am I hired?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Kylie let out a cry of frustration as her filled pussy tingled with the need to be fucked.

"Yes! Yes! You're hired. Now fuck me!"

"With pleasure."

With that he hammered in and out of a grateful Kylie who was literally handled like a sex toy which Leroy used to move to and fro on his erection. The diminutive singer felt like a rag doll as she was shunted along his pole and her impending climax grew nearer.

"Keep going! Don't you dare stop!"

With a playful wink to a wide eyed Danni he stopped fucking Kylie and let his bell end linger just inside her and gave her a tremendous slap on the rump.

"Whose the man? Who is the man?"

He smacked her twice more on each cheek and stayed still.

"You are! You, you, you! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Pleeeeeeease?"

Again Leroy held her by the hips and banged in and out with lightning precision until Kylie shook with an intense orgasm. With utter disdain the black bull let her crumple onto her side and turned his attention to Danni without a back glance.

"Come here babe."

The long haired brunette yelped as she was manhandled and turned upside down so that her heels again pointed to the high ceiling. Leroy opened her legs and clamped his lips to her bald cunt and slobbered on her smooth labia with drooling concentration.

"Eat that pussy boy." She pleaded with doe like eyes.

With upward sweeps and alternate flicks of his tongue from side to side he bathed the swollen muff with copious amounts of spit. His strong hands kept her lithe thighs open wide as he focused on her clitoris and nibbled like a hungry pup as he teased and pleased the Australian celebrity. Kylie lifted her weary head to see the black Adonis sucking greedily on her sisters clit who thrashed her head on the pillow.

"Holy shit! What a tongue!"

Dannii urged herself to cum and focused every thought on her climax which duly arrived. Before she could even catch her breath she was hoisted onto all fours and entered from behind by a restless Leroy. His balls slapped loudly against her quivering rear end as she got the fucking of a lifetime. The friction of her contracting cunt proved too much and he felt his balls swell.

"Got to cum. Got to cum." He murmured.

The sisters moved quickly as he remained on his knees and Kylie got on her back with her head under his balls. Dannii presented her face to his pointing cock and sucked on the bell end with fervour. With a grunt he shot his load into the open mouth of Dannii who caught every spurt of his white cream gladly. He pulled back and held his dribbling cock in his right fist and looked on amazed as Dannii dipped her face down and let his hot cum out in a viscose rain into the waiting mouth of Kylie.

"Holy fuck!"

The sisters wallowed in their cum swap and ended up in a lingering and gooey kiss. They both gave Leroy slut grins as they cuddled on the bed.

"I think this is going to be a most enjoyable tour." Said Kylie, her eyes fixed on the studs shrinking hose.

END

123z
123z
823 Followers