Kylie & Dannii Minogue: Love, Lust and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
733 Followers

Even though the screams and moans of ecstasy were muffled by each other's luscious bodies, Kylie was sure her neighbours would hear, but right now she just didn't care. She was sharing one of the most powerful moments of her life and all she cared about was being locked together in this incredible moment with her sister, whom she adored, surfing the pleasure wave together. Neither girl could sustain their ministrations on each other and pulled away, gasping loudly for air, tongues hanging slack with exhaustion, Dannii giving a long, final groan of pleasure, eyes half closed as she hung over Kylie, who gave a last shiver of pleasure under her, hands dropping loosely onto the bed as she flopped down with a throaty sigh of satisfaction, eyes closed and breathing hard, a sheen of sweat covering her whole body, stockings shoved halfway down her silky thighs now. Dannii eased herself back over so she was next to Kylie and knelt up, shuffling round on the bed next to her, Kylie opening her eyes lazily as the bed jiggled a little under them, both girls smiling dreamily.

"Can you take my stockings off for me?" Kylie murmured, raising a leg tiredly and wiggling it, still regaining her breath.

"I thought you'd never ask," Dannii purred, relishing the fact she'd get to peel the sexy black stockings off Kylie, something she'd wanted to do for years. She took hold of the one on the offered leg and slid it slowly down, and then Kylie raised her other leg and Dannii did the same, loving how they peeled off like a second skin, feeling the warm, soft nylon a moment before dropping it off the bed with the rest of their clothing.

"Thanks," Kylie said softly, sitting up and pulling herself up the bed, flipping back the silky covers and sliding in between the cool sheets, lovely the smooth feel on her naked body. Pulling the covers back more, she patted the mattress to invite her younger sibling in with her.

"Come on Dannii," she cooed, the girls staring into each other's eyes. With a smile Dannii quickly scurried up the bed and slipped in with Kylie, sliding down into the bed facing her older sister as she pulled the red silk sheets over them. They immediately found their way into each other's arms, hands sliding round the shoulders as their warm, smooth legs gliding together, Kylie hooking hers behind Dannii's as they melted together for a sensual kiss. Not too little, not too much, just a soft, sensual lip lock, tongues meeting lightly and politely, almost embodying everything they felt for each other. Breaking apart, they both sighed contentedly, feeling completely relaxed and peaceful, nothing could spoil this time together.

"Dannii…should we…you know…talk about this?" Kylie murmured, looking deep into Dannii's soul with her piercing gaze, a hint of concern in her eyes briefly.

"Yes we should…but not now. Not tonight," Dannii said, gently pressing a finger to Kylie's lips, "Tonight we just hold each other," she whispered, pulling her finger away and replacing it with her warm lips, sharing another soft, tongue entwining kiss with her older sister, whose concerns dissolved in an instant as Dannii pulled her a little closer. Neither of them said another word, Kylie simply reaching out from the bed to switch off the subtle lighting she'd turned on, darkness absorbing them as they snuggled closely together, their soft breathing the only thing to break the silence as they shared a bed for the first time.

Kylie awoke the next morning, stirring before her memory caught up, remembering the night before and feeling the warm arms holding her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around, the sun bathed bedroom, their clothes strewn across the floor, unmoved from where their passion had left them. They had shifted so that Dannii was spooning her from behind, Kylie able to feel the warm breaths on the back of her neck, their legs against one another's. Dannii's slender hands held her waist softly, their naked bodies almost one, it just felt so perfect that Kylie didn't want to end it. As she'd stirred though she'd roused Dannii, who lazily opened her eyes as Kylie placed her hands over those at her slender waist, holding them gently so Dannii wouldn't move away from her and break the moment. Dannii immediately saw the back of Kylie's head and smiled, assured that it hadn't been a dream as she leaned forwards just a little and sniffed Kylie's soft blonde hair, breathing out slowly as she leaned down to nuzzle the back of Kylie's neck.

Kylie immediately tensed, suddenly feeling a wave of guilt spread through her at the fact she'd just had sex and spent the night with her own sister. Dannii felt it, pausing for a moment and then gently squeezing Kylie's waist, leaning up a little and looking over her bare shoulder to slightly see her pretty face, making Kylie try and roll over a little more to hide. Dannii pouted a moment but wasn't going to let her sister do this, not going to let her hide from herself on this. Sliding her hands up, she took hold of her shoulder with one hand and moved the other down to her hip, pulling back to roll her towards her. Kylie resisted a minute and Dannii persisted, till Kylie relented and let Dannii roll her over. Dannii turned her onto her back and then Kylie just naturally continued over so she faced her sister, Dannii immediately hooking a leg over Kylie's and holding her to prevent her turning away again. Kylie's left hand slid onto Dannii's shoulder, her right down between them, just using a finger to lightly brush Dannii's cheek lovingly.


There was an awkward moment, the entire world seeming to stop as they stared into each other's eyes, gazing onto one another's souls again as they had days before, looking for the same things in each other now that they had then. After a few seconds, which seemed like years, Kylie leaned forwards slowly, softly nuzzling Dannii's nose with her own before they slipped into a tender kiss, their lips just meeting lightly, eyes closing, taking a moment before their tongues joined for a light caress before they split apart again, resting their foreheads together and not opening their eyes for a minute, both just breathing out slowly as they took it in. Opening their eyes, they looked into each other again, and themselves, then pressed together again, this time far more eagerly, pulling each other in with their arms, their lips locking tightly, tongues delving into each other's mouths in a passionate French kiss, giving in to their urges, desires and needs.

Breaking apart with a ragged gasp, they were still just a couple of inches apart, able to feel each other's hot breath, Kylie stroking an errant strand of hair back from her younger sister's face.

"We don't need to talk about this…" Kylie whispered huskily, sliding her hand down and under Dannii's arm, round her soft waist and onto her smooth back, just wanting to hold her.

"I love you," Dannii whispered, soft and quiet, just enough for Kylie to hear, and feel as she stared longingly into her soul. Kylie didn't say a thing, for her soft, tender kiss answered everything Dannii could ever ask…

~ The End ~

I hope you all enjoyed that and that it was worth the read.

If you liked it and want more of the same, please vote and give me Feedback, let me know why! If you didn't like it, equally, let me know why!

I'm looking to write a sexy Vampire-based series with a certain pair of sisters, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on such a project.


As usual, e-mail me with your thoughts!

Noj
Noj
733 Followers
1...5678910