Kylie & Dannii Minogue: Love, Lust and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

About half an hour later Kylie emerged from her luxury en suite bathroom, having showered and washed her hair, feeling much more awake after the shower and her tea. Her phone bleeped to indicate she had a message waiting, so she picked it up again and opened it, skimming the new message quickly.


"Nice shower?" is all it said. Kylie just gave a slight smile and replied again. Given they both had the day off, well as far as Dannii had said she had the day off, they could perhaps do something, like they normally did and put all this behind them.

"Yeah lovely. Do you fancy doing something today? I dunno, get some lunch, do some shopping etc?" Kylie typed before sending the message, then set about drying her blonde hair with the towel. Kylie knew neither of them would be ready before lunch since they were washing their hair and so forth so she figured an afternoon together would be nice. Kylie didn't hear the phone over her hair dryer so it was some 20 minutes before she picked up the reply.

"Ooh shopping! Sounds good to me, where did you have in mind?" Dannii replied. She was still drying her dark hair, since being so long it took time to complete. She had to wash it though as the party smell, especially cigarette smoke, still hung in it from the previous evening and it had to go. Sitting on her bed she continued to work on her hair as she pondered what to wear.

Kylie read the message and thought about it for a moment. It was best if she came to her place, since they were nearer to where they'd want to shop and she had her driver to take them to the shops they liked to frequent.

"If you come over to my place when you're ready we'll get going. K x" Kylie replied, throwing her phone back into the bed as she continued getting ready, selecting her clothes.

"Sounds good, see you in a couple of hours. D x" Dannii messaged back, Kylie smiling at the thought of just spending some nice sisterly time with Dannii to resettle their relationship and close bond in the right way. She then went back to drying herself and getting ready, as did Dannii. Kylie dressed in a pair of snug dark blue jeans, white linen shirt and a black pair of black Manolos.

Kylie was just putting a couple of things in her handbag ready for their afternoon of shopping when her intercom buzzed. Glancing at the clock she saw it was just past midday as she stepped over to it and pressed it.

"Hello," she said, a slight questioning tone in case it wasn't Dannii, although it was.

"Hey sis, you ready?" Dannii said lightly at the other end, Kylie almost able to hear her lovely smile over the intercom.

"Just let me grab my bag and I'll be down," Kylie said with a smile of her, feeling much more comfortable than she had until then, still a little nervy about the way things might be between them. She picked up her handbag and sunglasses then headed out, taking a deep breath and a pause before she opened the door and went out, locking it behind her and then walking to the lift. Luckily one was right there and the doors opened immediately, allowing her to step in and press for ground, the doors sliding shut quietly. She felt the surge as the lift dropped, then only waited a moment before the doors opened and she stepped into the foyer of her building, seeing Dannii waiting just inside the doors for her. Kylie slowed her pace a little as she took her sister in, who also wore snug jeans though they were cut-off round her calves and topped off with some platform sandals that tied round her slim ankles. She had a black vest top and a little denim jacket over the top that did little to conceal her large, luscious breasts.

"Hey Dan," Kylie said, smiling a little wider after taking her younger sibling in, hoping she hadn't been noticed checking her sister out a little. Of course she had been noticed, Dannii looking from behind her own dark glasses had noticed Kylie pausing and visibly looking her up and down, but she wasn't going to say anything, simple enjoying it even though they had agreed to forget what happened.

"Hey," Dannii replied with a smile, "got your credit card?"

"Why am I paying? And isn't it a little cool for cut-offs still?" Kylie said with a giggle as she reached Dannii.

"Because you invited me, it's only fair. And I want to make the most of the sun," Dannii teased, sticking her tongue out a little as she turned to link arms with Kylie.

"Fair would be us paying for our own things, don't you think?" Kylie smiled as they stepped out onto the steps. As they reached the gate they were both glad for their sunglasses as a barrage of photographers snapped away at them, flashes going off madly around them. They stood and posed for a moment, then walked over to Kylie's car and stepped into the back seat, where the door was closed behind them. Their driver got in, and they both greeted him warmly, then Kylie politely asked him to drive them to a favourite little place of theirs to get some lunch.

They spent a nice sunny lunchtime at the nice little restaurant-café place they liked, enjoying a nice glass of wine with a light salad as they talked over the usual things like what they were working on, fashion, men and so forth. Both girls couldn't help stealing little glasses at one another, Dannii eyeing her older sister's bra outline through the white lined shirt as she watched her eat her salad, somehow the motions of her lips on a tomato suddenly so sexy to her. Dannii did almost get caught a couple of times when Kylie's eyes flitted up to her, making her quickly look down and continue to eat her own lunch, though she needn't worry since Kylie was trying to steal looks at her as well, trying to see the lovely cleavage just shown by her blast vest top, even though she knew she shouldn't be.
After they'd finished their lunch and sat for a few minutes more in the sun, Kylie handed her card to the waiter to cover the meal as they finished their wine and continued to chat, then Kylie stood up and picked up her handbag.

"Right Dannii, lets go hit the shops huh?" she said with a smile, extending a slender hand to help Dannii up.


"Let's," she simply replied with a smile, taking Kylie's hand and allowing her to help her up. Linking arm-in-arm once more the girls clicked off down the street on their high heels, just enjoying being out together in the nice weather in the way they should be; as sisters, though they were both secretly wishing there was something more to it, and also both silently scolding themselves for having such thoughts.


The afternoon was pure retail therapy for them, the best kind of therapy as far as they were concerned. Both Kylie and Dannii felt far more sisterly towards each other again as they shopped together, giggling and enjoying themselves as they sifted through racks of clothing in lots of shops, just flitting into them one by one, not spending a lot of time in the sun as they nipped straight into the store next door mostly. They'd bought a few items, Kylie paying for all of them on her card as Dannii had joked even though she'd offered to pay herself, both of them holding a couple of bags each now. Kylie had bought a sexy pair of white Manolos, even though Dannii had teased her she had tons of shoes already. Kylie simply said a girl could never have too many shoes, which Dannii had to agree with.

Towards the end of the afternoon, they were in another department store, Kylie having picked out a few items to try. The store staff were offering to help them out but they simply smiled and said they were just browsing, which was the truth. They'd come to enjoy a nice shopping trip, not be waited on. Dannii stood outside the changing room, as she had a few times already today as Kylie tried the items on, which was when Dannii started to feel a little nibble of attraction and curiosity. The curtain didn't quite close fully, and it left Dannii able to just see her older sibling as she changed, slipping out of her white linen shirt to reveal her simple but sexy white lacy bra supporting her firm breasts. Dannii eyed her carefully and glanced away when Kylie turned, lest she see her looking. Kylie tried on a few shirts and tops, pulling back the curtain and showing Dannii, asking what she thought. A couple were a little iffy but mostly they looked great, though Dannii couldn't help but imagine what lie beneath.

"I think I'll get these two," Kylie commented, referring to a silky black shirt and a red halter neck top. Dannii had expressed particular enthusiasm for them, and wondered if that had anything to do with it, but shook it off. She couldn't help peeping past the curtain as Kylie undid her snug jeans and slipped them down, offering Dannii a glimpse of her cute arse, neatly clad in matching lacy white knickers, which made her inhale a little sharper than normal, causing her to quickly turn away in case Kylie had heard her. She hadn't and continued dressing, taking her jeans off and slipping into a thigh length dress, which she stepped out and modelled for Dannii. She struck a pose with a giggle as Dannii smiled and eyed her, saying it was nice but something didn't quite suit her about it. Kylie said thanks for her opinion then stepped back into the changing room and put her jeans back on, coming out with the clothes that she'd tried and rejected, holding the two items she did want over her other arm.

The girls walked back through the clothes, Kylie hanging up the items she didn't want, not just leaving them for the staff. Kylie spotted another top she fancied trying, making Dannii roll her eyes before she picked out something she wanted to try. Having already bought a few items, or rather had Kylie buy them for her, she wasn't hunting for anything specific. She picked out a nice black strapless tube top and a looser, more summery purple top with black straps.

"Let's just take a quick look round lingerie," Kylie said, giving Dannii a glance as she headed towards the underwear section.

"What's the hurry? You run out or something?" Dannii teased, knowing full well Kylie had draws of the stuff, but she seemed to like buying new items all the time.

"You know me Dan," Kylie said with a giggle as they entered the lingerie, Kylie glancing round over the models and posters sporting the latest ranges. Walking through the racks, Kylie looked over all the items on display, gliding her fingers over the material of some to feel them, since she did have to wear them after all. Kylie stopped at one, eyeing it carefully before taking one off the rack and looking it over.

"Yep, I think that looks nice," she said simply, sifting through to find herself the right size and picked it up. It was a black and red lace set, a black lace push-up bra edged with red lace and a black lace thong to match with attached garters. Kylie picked out both parts as Dannii silently watched on, almost urging her to pick up a new pair of black lace topped stockings to go with it. Kylie didn't disappoint her, not even glancing to her as she picked them up then turned to her, seeing Dannii with a slight smile. Kylie just grinned back and led the way back towards the changing area to try their tops on. Kylie stepped in first again as Dannii waited, taking a breath and stopping herself from looking in as Kylie quickly shrugged off her shirt and pulled the red halter top over her head, feeling the smooth loose top slide down her slim, sexy body to just over the top of her jeans. Just smoothing it a little she pulled back the curtain and stepped out, facing Dannii with a smile.

"What you think? I know the bra doesn't work, just ignore it," Kylie giggled, seeing her younger sisters eyes drinking her in. Kylie waited a moment and then turned round, unconsciously arching her back a little and pushing her bum out as she spun round and showed off the gorgeous curve of her smooth, naked back. Dannii gave a little gasp that this time Kylie did hear, sending a little rush through her as her sibling stared on at her sexy back, her nipples stiffening up a bit as she took a proper breath.

"Lovely," Dannii said with a smile as Kylie turned back.

"Another for the scorecard then," Kylie giggled as she stepped back into the changing room, sliding the curtain across though not totally. This time Dannii couldn't help herself, glancing back at Kylie as she turned away and pulled the halter top off, eyeing her sexy back again as she hung the top up.

"Dannii," Kylie suddenly said without turning round, making her almost jump out of her skin and quickly pretend she hadn't been looking.

"Yeah?" Dannii asked, trying to sound casual.


"Come in here," Kylie said softly, turning back to face the curtain. Dannii took a bit of a shallow breath and then turned and slid the curtain over a bit, stepping through a little and seeing Kylie standing in just her jeans and bra before her with a smile.

"Right this is something I can't properly model, but what do you think?" Kylie said with a smile as she held up the sexy lingerie, holding the bra up over her own and the knickers in front of her eyes. Dannii eyed her silently, taking in her sister, who was looking delectable.


"So what you think? Should I get it?" Kylie quizzed, looking inquisitive.

"I'm just trying to imagine it," Dannii said softly, almost dreamily, eyeing her older sister. Kylie gave a little cock of her eyebrow and a devilish smile, a little thrill rushing through her.

"Ok let me just do something, might help," Kylie said quietly, hanging the lingerie up on a hook and then reaching down to her belt. Dannii watched on silently, locking eyes with Kylie for just a moment as she unbuckled the leather, before her gaze travelled back down as Kylie unbuttoned the denim and pulled the zip down. Kylie took a little breath and then pushed her snug jeans down, peeling them off her tight, curvy rear and pushing them down her legs, bending down to push them all the way to her ankles. Standing with a slight blush, Kylie reached over for the lingerie again as Dannii drank in her gorgeously tight body, her eyes drawn to the soft bulge of her pussy in the lacy white knickers she had on. Kylie pulled the items back in front of her again, holding them over her own bra and knickers now, Dannii taking in the new underwear before giving a quick glance to make sure nobody was seeing this. Kylie stood patiently as her younger sister took her in, totally turned on even though Kylie wasn't even in it.

"What you think, with a pair of black stockings?" Kylie asked, seeing the effect she was having on Dannii, which was an exhilarating sensation.

"Uh-huh…"Dannii murmured softly, not taking her eyes away from Kylie's body.

"And a pair of stilettos," Kylie purred teasingly, running her tongue over her lip with a foxy look. Dannii suddenly blinked and looked up, seeing her expression before Kylie broke into giggles, Dannii following.

"Knew that'd get your attention," Kylie murmured, giving Dannii a little flick of her eyebrow before she hung the lingerie aside and reached down for her jeans, pulling then back up to conceal herself again before slipping back into her linen shirt.

"So should I buy it?" Kylie said as she buttoned herself up.

"Definitely," Dannii smiled, glancing around again quickly. Kylie smiled as she picked up her things and stepped out of the changing room, Dannii stepping in with her own and pulling the curtain across. As quietly as possible, both girls took a deep breath as their minds and bodies raced, Kylie's nipples and clit feeling a little stiffened from her arousal at the building tension between them. Dannii slid off her denim jacket and pulled her black vest top over her head before she arranged the purple top and slid her arms into it. Kylie, standing outside, couldn't resist just like Dannii and peeked in past the curtain, her eyes widening a little to take in the sexy form of her busty younger sister raising her arms up and stretching, giving a great view of her breasts in their sexy black bra before the purple top slid down over her. Kylie quickly rebuked herself for looking at Dannii and turned away, hearing Dannii shifting around a little before the curtain was drawn back.

"How's this?" Dannii said with a smile, just smoothing the purple material out before looking up at Kylie, holding her clothing. Kylie looked her up and down, her eyes slowing over the generous curve of her breasts before following the contrasting black straps up and over her shoulders, Dannii's bra straps showing past them but matching just fine anyway.

"Looks great hun," Kylie said with a smile, which was the outright truth since Dannii looked hot. Dannii struck a little pose and flicked her hair with a laugh as Kylie grinned.

"Careful, you'll have guys all over you," Kylie teased, waving a little telling-off finger.

"And maybe some girls too," Dannii teased, giving a sideways glance that Kylie could feel as their eyes met before Dannii stepped back behind the curtain and slid it across. Dannii decided to take it as she slipped it off over her head again, hanging it on its hanger again before she picked up the black boob tube top, unhooking it and sliding her arms into it. Kylie was refraining from looking as Dannii pulled it down over her head, wriggling through it and freeing her arms, pulling it down over her to sit properly round her voluptuous body, offering up a lovely amount of cleavage, hugging and displaying every curve of her body and a little bit of toned tummy.

"What about this one?" Dannii said, sweeping the curtain aside with her arm as she stepped out in front of Kylie. Kylie turned and looked at her, pausing and tilting her head as she carefully eyed Dannii, her gaze sweeping up and down her luscious body.

"I think it'd work better without the bra Dan," Kylie said, indicating the straps that ran out from under it.

"Want me to take it off?" Dannii asked, trying to urge her sister into asking her to do it even though it was a dangerous game.

"It's up to you Dan," Kylie said, just giving a pleasant smile. Dannii didn't say anything and stepped back in, pulling the curtain back over as she shoved the tube top down round her stomach, quickly reaching back for her bra. Kylie peeked in past the curtain, unable to stop herself pushing it aside a little as Dannii's slender fingers found the clasp and unclipped it, pulling her bra off forwards and sliding it down her arms. Kylie's eyes widened and she just stifled a gasp as she got a lovely side view of Dannii's naked shoulders and breasts, large and pert on her chest, just looking so smooth and squeezable as Dannii cast her bra aside and turned slightly, making Kylie quickly let go of the curtain and turn away, hoping Dannii hadn't noticed her. Dannii had been wondering if Kylie would peek since she had and had heard a slight rustle of the curtain, now fully aware Kylie was watching her, but didn't want to ruin it and have to face the awkward moment that would follow, so had just enjoyed being ogled. She quickly pulled the top back up, her nipples feeling the fresh, cool air and hardening more, to levels sheknewwould show through the top. Pulling it up, she settled it round her breasts again and then stepped back out.

"There, what you think?" Dannii said, holding her arms out to invite Kylie to look. Kylie looked alright, her eyes taking in every contour and curve of her younger sibling, eyeing how her smooth tummy was slightly shown between the top and her belt before flowing with the curves of her waist to her large, supple breasts, the nipples clearly showing though the thin material as it curved over the front of her breasts and stopped to leave her lovely cleavage on display, the soft skin of the top of her boobs looking so strokable. Kylie unconsciously licked her lip, not unnoticed by Dannii before Kylie looked up her slender neck to her beautiful face and their gaze met. They both smiled before Kylie finally spoke.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers